daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Infrastructure and Mobility Forums > Highways & Autobahns

Highways & Autobahns All about automobility

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old October 3rd, 2011, 11:34 PM   #2741
CrazySerb
Vuk sa Ontarija

Likes (Received): 7681

"Around Novi Sad" - would that be Novi Sad bypass by any chance?

Here they say it will be completed by the beginning of December...

Quote:
Ta deonica će, kako je najavio, u oktobru biti puštena u saobraćaj, a početkom decembra će biti završena i obilaznica oko Novog Sada.

Hopefully, the next bridge to recieve the "Beska treatment" will be the Sava river bridge at Ostruznica, part of the Belgrade motorway ring road...

Last edited by CrazySerb; October 3rd, 2011 at 11:44 PM.
CrazySerb está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old October 3rd, 2011, 11:48 PM   #2742
Singidunum
Grad Oblakodera

Likes (Received): 16174

Some Beška photos

Here you can see why the reconstruction of the old bridge is urgent

Potpišite peticiju protiv rušenja Generalštaba!
Singidunum no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 4th, 2011, 01:20 AM   #2743
CrazySerb
Vuk sa Ontarija

Quote:
Horgos-Novi Sad road by the end of the October
03. October 2011. | 07:38

The construction of the northern line of Corridor 10, along the section from Horgos to Novi Sad, should be completed by the end of October, Tanjug leanrs from the director of the road building company "Koridori Srbije" Mihajlo Misić.

The construction of the northern line of Corridor 10, along the section from Horgos to Novi Sad, should be completed by the end of October, Tanjug leanrs from the director of the road building company "Koridori Srbije" Mihajlo Misić.

We have completed 83km of the total of 88km of the motorway from Horgos to Novi Sad, he said.

The 5km that have remained are located in the zone of the most complex facilities, he added, expressing hope that the works will have been completed by the end of October and that the motorway will be put into operation then

As motorway construction slowly winds down on the northern sections of Corridor 10 (Belgrade-Horgos/HU border), it's time to pay more attention to other important road construction projects...

In one of Serbia's poorest regions, the Kosovo & Metohija province, work is entering the final phase on the first 35 kilometer lot (Vrbnica-Suva Reka) of the future Nis-Pristina-Prizren-border with Albania motorway:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lum Lumi View Post
A couple more photos from said motorway, courtesy of Bechtel-ENKA (August 2011):

[IMG]http://i54.************/2e5mzbn.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i55.************/1zdt7c3.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i53.************/iw6jx4.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i55.************/2jadyis.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i51.************/eldu6p.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i55.************/2wgazuq.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i51.************/105yvlx.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i55.************/166lw7l.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i54.************/2zqc6l1.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i56.************/20kxcp5.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i55.************/2wnyzxc.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i56.************/azgg9y.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i55.************/95rdrr.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i52.************/j9vygw.jpg[/IMG]

Last edited by CrazySerb; October 4th, 2011 at 01:26 AM.
Old October 4th, 2011, 01:35 AM   #2744
Illyrian_Patriot
BANNED

Likes (Received): 127

ARE YOU SERIOUS ?! are you presenting the motorway that is being payed by the citizens of the rebublic of kosova , as a motorway in serbia ?!

Did serbia give any money for this buddy ?! Stop with these idiotic nonsenses . Kosova is indepent , if you cannot accept it that is fine with me . But don't post a motorway that is not in serbia , is not payed by serbian people and is not constructed by the serbian goverment .
Illyrian_Patriot no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 4th, 2011, 01:40 AM   #2745
CrazySerb
Vuk sa Ontarija

No need to pollute this thread with politics.

I ask the mods the remove the above comment and everyone else to politely ignore it.

All in all, there's two threads about developments in Kosmet province...and everyone is welcome to pick the one they prefer.
Old October 4th, 2011, 01:49 AM   #2746
Illyrian_Patriot
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazySerb View Post
No need to pollute this thread with politics.

I ask the mods the remove the above comment and everyone else to politely ignore it.

All in all, there's two threads about developments in Kosmet province...and everyone is welcome to pick the one they prefer.
i am not polluting anything , i am just trying to help you because you obviously got confused and you posted this motorway project in serbian motorways .

This has nothing to do with politics . Someone doesn't need to be a genius to understand that a project - in another sovereign country - that is not being payed , constucted & supervised by the serbian goverment , doesn't belong here . I hope you qualify

Old October 4th, 2011, 01:57 AM   #2747
CrazySerb
Vuk sa Ontarija

Seriously, stop now , don't humiliate yourself.

What sovereign & independent country?

"Kosova" as you call it ? Don't make me laugh.

Does "Kosova's" flag fly at the UN headquarters in New York? Last I checked, that wasn't the case. And it will continue to be like that, as Serbia's allies, Russia & China, will continue to block it at the Security Council level, no matter how many ministates such as Palau & Micronesia you bribe for recognition.

The sad reality that you don't want to admit is that Kosovo can't even compete at European Song Contest, Eurobasket, or the upcoming EURO football championship in Poland & Ukraine. Its merely an international protectorate, propped up by US and occupied by NATO.
Old October 4th, 2011, 02:09 AM   #2748
Illyrian_Patriot
BANNED

I thought you said ' no need to pollute this thread with politics' ?! What happened ?

Sovereign or not , independent or not , this motorway does not belong in the serbian motorways for the reasons stated above . If you want to continue claiming this as a serbian motorway that is fine with me . Have a nice day
Old October 4th, 2011, 02:34 AM   #2749
SokoX

Likes (Received): 403

Excellent reviews of highway construction in Serbia, CrazySerb!

Could you please provide us with data how many kms of highway is under construction at this moment in Serbia? So far, I have collected this data :

Vrbnica-Suva Reka ( Kosovo and Metohija region, 35 km )
Feketic - Novi Sad ( Vojvodina region, 5 km )
Dimitrovgrad - Granica sa Bugarskom ( Nis region, 23 km )
Prosjek - Ciflik ( Nis region, 36 km )
Belgrade Bypass ( Belgrade region, 39 km )
Ub - Lajkovac ( Belgrade region, 12 km )

Any more highway construction sites in Serbia? Thanks in advance for reply.

387 kupuj! Podrzi domacu privredu!
SokoX no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 4th, 2011, 02:54 AM   #2750
radi6404

Likes (Received): 27

Crazyserb, I like the pics you showed of the new motorway. Finally Serbia is using crashbarriers, that have soft edges, looks much better.
Old October 4th, 2011, 03:09 AM   #2751
aleksandar_s
ETOPS-9000 certified

Likes (Received): 528

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illyrian_Patriot View Post
I thought you said ' no need to pollute this thread with politics' ?! What happened ?

Sovereign or not , independent or not , this motorway does not belong in the serbian motorways for the reasons stated above . If you want to continue claiming this as a serbian motorway that is fine with me . Have a nice day
Bro if you have a problem with our modest thread, take it up with the admins instead of shiting here.
aleksandar_s no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 4th, 2011, 03:18 AM   #2752
radi6404

Likes (Received): 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazySerb View Post
Seriously, stop now , don't humiliate yourself.

What sovereign & independent country?

"Kosova" as you call it ? Don't make me laugh.

Does "Kosova's" flag fly at the UN headquarters in New York? Last I checked, that wasn't the case. And it will continue to be like that, as Serbia's allies, Russia & China, will continue to block it at the Security Council level, no matter how many ministates such as Palau & Micronesia you bribe for recognition.

The sad reality that you don't want to admit is that Kosovo can't even compete at European Song Contest, Eurobasket, or the upcoming EURO football championship in Poland & Ukraine. Its merely an international protectorate, propped up by US and occupied by NATO.
No matter if you like or do not like Kosova, I don#t know what to think about the country seriously. But giving examples of the European Song contest and football championchip have nothing to do with whether a country exists or does not or whether it is really independant or not. Now I know why the motorway is designed differently, it is projected and constructed by Kosova.
Old October 4th, 2011, 04:32 AM   #2753
danielstan

Location: Pitesti, RO // Helsinki Final Act 1975, Point 3) Inviolability of frontiers
Likes (Received): 407

Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus is de-facto independent state, where the Greek-Cypriot govt. has no control, neither its highways are built by Greek-Cypriot money.
Does this country exist or not?
Does it have a separate thread of highways on this forum?

De-jure, Kosovo and Metohja is a Serbian province under foreign occupation.
De-facto, is an independent state. Illegal, because is not recognized by UN.

Last edited by danielstan; October 4th, 2011 at 04:48 AM.
danielstan no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 4th, 2011, 05:16 AM   #2754
No1

Likes (Received): 1260

Quote:
Originally Posted by radi6404 View Post
No matter if you like or do not like Kosova, I don#t know what to think about the country seriously. But giving examples of the European Song contest and football championchip have nothing to do with whether a country exists or does not or whether it is really independant or not. Now I know why the motorway is designed differently, it is projected and constructed by Kosova.
We in Serbia are very shocked and depressed that our blgarski friend does not like crashbarriers on serbian motorways.
I know you will like it, as our albanian friend, second name-Metohija. Is not it beautiful? Kosovo and Metohija, like the most beautiful flower in the field.
A b'e batko, do not pull the policy that not concerns you.
No1 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 4th, 2011, 05:49 PM   #2755
Kulla
BANNED

Likes (Received): 846

I know Serbias motorways suck,but there is no need to steal pictures and projects from Republic of Kosovo. Its pretty pathetic and sad.
Kulla no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 4th, 2011, 05:59 PM   #2756
Kulla
BANNED

Likes (Received): 846

Quote:
Originally Posted by radi6404 View Post

Well thats the thinking and logics of the Serb people. I dont know wether to laugh at it or be shocked.
Kulla no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 4th, 2011, 06:16 PM   #2757
CrazySerb
Vuk sa Ontarija

*yawn*

Quote:
Originally Posted by SokoX View Post
Excellent reviews of highway construction in Serbia, CrazySerb!

Could you please provide us with data how many kms of highway is under construction at this moment in Serbia? So far, I have collected this data :

Vrbnica-Suva Reka ( Kosovo and Metohija region, 35 km )
Feketic - Novi Sad ( Vojvodina region, 5 km )
Dimitrovgrad - Granica sa Bugarskom ( Nis region, 23 km )
Prosjek - Ciflik ( Nis region, 36 km )
Belgrade Bypass ( Belgrade region, 39 km )
Ub - Lajkovac ( Belgrade region, 12 km )

Any more highway construction sites in Serbia? Thanks in advance for reply.
That's a pretty good summary.

There's also some work currently being carried out on the motorway towards Macedonia, though I'm not really 100% certain about that, especially considering the lack of any photos. If somebody can confirm that, I'd appreciate it.

I'd also mention the work on ~25km Subotica bypass and the remaining ~15km stretch of Kragujevac-Batocina motorway, where work could begin as early as next month.

And that's pretty much it for now.

Quote:
Horgos-Novi Sad highway done by November 2011

4.10.2011 14:41:00 | Author/Source PressCut

Construction of the north leg of the Corridor 10 highway connecting Horgos and Novi Sad will be completed by the end of October, according to Mihajlo Misic, the director of Serbia’s national road company Koridori Srbije.

Koridori Srbije met all commitments to contractors and funds provided by the 2010 budget have been fully paid, Misic says. After completion of the highway, construction will focus on the “Y” leg on north part of Corridor 10.
(Tanjug )

Last edited by CrazySerb; October 4th, 2011 at 06:24 PM.
Old October 4th, 2011, 09:06 PM   #2758
Bzyq_74

Likes (Received): 253

When they give up to the traffic section: Kelebija <-> corridor 10 (bypass Subotica)?
I know that it was, but I can not find it.
Bzyq_74 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 4th, 2011, 10:30 PM   #2759
Filipdr

Likes (Received): 2

The asphalt has to be changed on the old Beska bridge so it matches the new one.

Are there any construction pics of the Y Krak motorway to Hungary?

Last edited by Filipdr; October 5th, 2011 at 12:55 AM.
Filipdr no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 6th, 2011, 12:36 AM   #2760
SokoX

Likes (Received): 403

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bzyq_74 View Post
When they give up to the traffic section: Kelebija <-> corridor 10 (bypass Subotica)?
I know that it was, but I can not find it.
Kelebija - Corridor X is under construction as we speak, and opening for the traffic is scheduled for 04.08.2012.

Also, there are some talks about construction of Peć - Priština, Preljina - Pojate, Kosovska Mitrovica - Priština, Ruma - Šabac, Novi Sad - Vršac and Priština - Skopje(MK) highways, but it seems to me it is far from the reality, apart maybe for Ruma - Šabac and Preljina - Pojate highways. Since the budget for highway constructions is now more than 2 mlrd of euros, we could expect very soon new highway construction sites in a country for sure.
SokoX no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Tags
путеви, motorways, putevi, serbia, srbija