daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Infrastructure and Mobility Forums > Highways & Autobahns

Highways & Autobahns All about automobility

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old June 17th, 2009, 02:58 PM   #261
Radish2

Likes (Received): 60

We didnīt talk about the road Belgrad Novisad, which is very good at aprts, very new asphalt and good markings. And the Belgrad Nis motorway is not good, the pics show it, if that is good condition, I donīt know, the M5 in Hungary is in good condition, but the Belgrad Nis motorway canīt be compared to that.

Just look at the cracks on the video from 4:20 til 5:00.

Last edited by Radish2; June 17th, 2009 at 03:49 PM.
Radish2 no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old June 17th, 2009, 03:45 PM   #262
Ban.BL
BANNED

Likes (Received): 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radish2 View Post
We didnīt tal about the road Belgrad Novisad, which is very good at aprts, very new asphalt and good markings. And the Belgrad Nis motorway is not good, the pics show it, if that is good condition, I donīt know, the M5 in Hungary is in good condition, but the Belgrad Nis motorway canīt be compared to that.

4:20 - 4:40 and i think those "cracks" donīt immediately label motorway as the worst in Europe.

Last edited by Ban.BL; June 17th, 2009 at 04:16 PM.
Ban.BL no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 17th, 2009, 04:14 PM   #263
ChrisZwolle
Road user

Likes (Received): 19410

I deleted some offtopic stuff. Ttalk about the quality of Serbian motorways (with good arguments) is allowed, but nationality talk is not.
ChrisZwolle no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 17th, 2009, 04:21 PM   #264
Radish2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ban.BL View Post
4:20 - 4:40 and i think those "cracks" donīt immediately label motorway as the worst in Europe.
No, but they donīt label it as a good motorway either, because they arenīt only at that place but all other the motorway.
Old June 17th, 2009, 04:25 PM   #265
Radish2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ban.BL View Post
Stop with BS, this is so not true.
again pics everyone can judge
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showpo...04&postcount=1
And it is interesting that you are ignoring those pics that were posted. And on the other hand you post pics of Bulgarian 2lane highway as example of the good road. I just donīt get you.
the quality of a road doesnīt have much to do with itīs wideness and how many lanes it has.
Old June 17th, 2009, 04:36 PM   #266
Ban.BL
BANNED

Quote:
No, but they donīt label it as a good motorway either, because they arenīt only at that place but all other the motorway.
20 sec of "cracks" label one motorway as THE worst in Europe?
Old June 17th, 2009, 04:38 PM   #267
Radish2

And whatīs with these cracks, here? And I didnīt say itīs the worst in europe, I said itīs the worst on the route München - Sofia.
Old June 17th, 2009, 04:43 PM   #268
Ban.BL
BANNED

Quote:
And whatīs with these cracks, here? And I didnīt say itīs the worst in europe, I said itīs the worst on the route München - Sofia.
what did you say?

Quote:
I just say, Serbia has the worst motorways I know and surely some of the worst motorways in whole europe
Old June 17th, 2009, 04:45 PM   #269
Radish2

Ok, that was wrong, but itīs the worst motorway on the route, München Sofia, and thatīs true.
Old June 17th, 2009, 04:56 PM   #270
lindenthaler
ubahnista

Likes (Received): 175

@Radish, those cracks cant be felt with cars with acceptable supsensions, another thing - that part is about 5-6 km long from bubanj potok toll station toward niš, rest of the route is OK!
lindenthaler no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 17th, 2009, 05:11 PM   #271
Mateusz

Likes (Received): 235

Munchen-Sofia, that's bit subjective, long route
Mateusz no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 18th, 2009, 12:06 AM   #272
SuperSergei

Likes (Received): 0

I can confirm what Radish2 is saying. Beorgrad to Nis is one bad motorway stretch, but I`m not sure if its one of Europes worst.
Here is one picture right outside Beograd. Look at the surface of the road, not good!

SuperSergei no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 18th, 2009, 12:12 AM   #273
MareCar
BANNED

Likes (Received): 383

Quote:
And the Belgrad Nis motorway is not good, the pics show it, if that is good condition
The pics show that it is in good condition, maybe some parts are not but overall it is fine and I had no trpuble driving it. There are pics for everyone to see, ******* get out of here already. God are you getting on my nerves, you are worse than diarrhea.

Quote:
Those aren't cracks, those are former cracks filled with rubber which can be found on every road. We have those in germany, too, are you gonna say now that german autobahn's are the worst in europe?

Last edited by MareCar; June 18th, 2009 at 12:17 AM.
MareCar no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 18th, 2009, 12:14 AM   #274
Radish2

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindenthaler View Post
@Radish, those cracks cant be felt with cars with acceptable supsensions, another thing - that part is about 5-6 km long from bubanj potok toll station toward niš, rest of the route is OK!
The car that picked me up last time was a VW Sharan and it has very good suspension, and I felt it, and the wheeltracks aswell.
Old June 18th, 2009, 12:27 AM   #275
MareCar
BANNED

Quote:
Ok, that was wrong, but itīs the worst motorway on the route, München Sofia, and thatīs true.
What do you know about Munich-Sofia? Suddenly you are from munich?
You're ridicoulus, the next thing you're gonna say it is "the worst on the route Zagreb Nis" just to claim you're right. You said a whole lot of things just to spit on serbian motorways, and now it's time to cut the crap. As I told you before:

Next time you feel your inferiority complexes pop up and all proud because your country got something "modern", keep the bragging in your own threads and don't pull off ridicoulus stunts like this, in which you try to groof on newly built (croatia) and perfectly rebuilt (serbia) motorways in neighbouring countries just to boost your own ego... like I said before, you're pathetic man, and now get the fck out of our thread.
Old June 18th, 2009, 12:58 AM   #276
Turnovec
-----------

Likes (Received): 18771

Quote:
Originally Posted by MareCar View Post
What do you know about Munich-Sofia? Suddenly you are from munich?
You're ridicoulus, the next thing you're gonna say it is "the worst on the route Zagreb Nis" just to claim you're right. You said a whole lot of things just to spit on serbian motorways, and now it's time to cut the crap. As I told you before:

Next time you feel your inferiority complexes pop up and all proud because your country got something "modern", keep the bragging in your own threads and don't pull off ridicoulus stunts like this, in which you try to groof on newly built (croatia) and perfectly rebuilt (serbia) motorways in neighbouring countries just to boost your own ego... like I said before, you're pathetic man, and now get the fck out of our thread.
This forum isn't a place for stupid generalizing as well

You seem to know a lot less about Radish than most of the people on this forum.

Croatia's motorways are great and much better than Serbian and Bulgarian ones. Serbian motorways are pretty much the same as the existing Bulgarian ones. There's nothing to envy about in Serbia, but there's a whole lot of things to be jelaous about when you enter Croatia or take the new motorway Zagreb-Split. That's my opinion after taking a drive on all of them - take it or leave it.
Turnovec está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old June 18th, 2009, 01:06 AM   #277
Ivanski
инто спейс

Likes (Received): 33

Say no to crack

don't get Radi too seriously, he's really passionate about roads for some reason, and he often says silly stuff as well.
Old June 18th, 2009, 01:21 AM   #278
Ban.BL
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turnovec View Post
There's nothing to envy about in Serbia, but there's a whole lot of things to be jelaous about when you enter Croatia or take the new motorway Zagreb-Split. That's my opinion after taking a drive on all of them - take it or leave it.
Well Radi is not satisfied with Croatian motorways as well they are among the worst in the Europe.
But i have just waited the moment when other Bulgarians will come, the same that going crazy when Radi writes something about Bulgaria. And now suddenly the same people now defend him.
Old June 18th, 2009, 01:30 AM   #279
Radish2

No, itīs because I like Munich more then my place and I wish I would be living in Munich, someday after I finish my two years school here I will move.

I am not very satisfied with Croatian motorways because they are not worth 20 € for passing and Slovenian motorways have better quality, are smoother and so on.
Old June 18th, 2009, 01:32 AM   #280
MareCar
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turnovec View Post
This forum isn't a place for stupid generalizing as well
Which I have done, where exactly?

Quote:
You seem to know a lot less about Radish than most of the people on this forum.
Well, since I am not here to make friends and since this is not a "How much do you know about your partner"-quiz I really see no problem with that.

Quote:
Croatia's motorways are great and much better than Serbian and Bulgarian ones. Serbian motorways are pretty much the same as the existing Bulgarian ones. There's nothing to envy about in Serbia, but there's a whole lot of things to be jelaous about when you enter Croatia or take the new motorway Zagreb-Split. That's my opinion after taking a drive on all of them - take it or leave it.
There is nothing to contradict there, everything you said is true and no one would ever deny that. So where is the problem?

Tags
путеви, motorways, putevi, serbia, srbija