daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Infrastructure and Mobility Forums > Highways & Autobahns

Highways & Autobahns All about automobility

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old January 8th, 2012, 05:46 AM   #3301
nenea_hartia
Skeptic

Likes (Received): 233

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Clerk View Post
They have also had some problems with that awesome sea bridge:
I remember you were a fan of the Chinese.

@ bogdymol:
c'mon, that is not the most congested route in the world. It can stay without a motorway for a long time.

@ everybody: that railway is fantastic. I left a link into Romanian forums.
nenea_hartia no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old January 8th, 2012, 09:49 AM   #3302
bogdymol
bogdymod

Quote:
Originally Posted by nenea_hartia View Post
@ bogdymol:
c'mon, that is not the most congested route in the world. It can stay without a motorway for a long time.
I know that. There are other more important motorways to be built before in both Romania and Serbia.

What I said before was just my own personal opinion that I would like to see at least a part of that motorway completed.
My wife has just started a travel blog. Check it out here: makeitcount.blog
bogdymol no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 8th, 2012, 10:02 AM   #3303
Le Clerk
AUTOBANN.ED

Likes (Received): 12053

Quote:
I am not a fan of the Chinese, I never said that. I only said I was a fan of they money, and hope to get that for a PPP motorway project in Romania.
Castles and Mansions in Romania
Le Clerk no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 9th, 2012, 04:44 PM   #3304
CrazySerb
Vuk sa Ontarija

Likes (Received): 7711

Speaking of....while the rest of Serbia was busy celebrating Christmas, our Chinese friends were hard at work on Belgrade`s newest Danube bridge

CrazySerb no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 9th, 2012, 05:34 PM   #3305
srpskizmaj

Likes (Received): 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-type View Post
some slight changes for HR and SLO parts:

why did you draw H6 in Slovenia as a motorway? Are you sure about it ?
srpskizmaj no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 9th, 2012, 07:21 PM   #3306
radi6404

Likes (Received): 27

Big respect to the new Serbian motorway stretches, the rehabilitated ones, very good asphalt, much better then the crappy Croatian asphalt, the new bridge in Belgrad is very good and some motorway stretches from Nis to Belgrade are rehabilitated aswell. The stretch from Nis to the tunnels is also very good, but the nationalroad to the Bulgarian border is not that well anymore and has holes here and there.
Old January 9th, 2012, 07:51 PM   #3307
CrazySerb
Vuk sa Ontarija

Serbia will speed up work on Corridor 11...Google-translated

Quote:

In 2012. serious works on Corridor 11

BELGRADE, 7 January 2012. (AP) - Director of Corridor Serbia Mihajlo Misic said that in 2012. year should seriously start construction of the motorway on Corridor 11th

"The plan is to work intensively in this direction and connect the highway Belgrade and Cacak," he said, adding muscle to the words of one of the busiest roads in Serbia.

Highway to the so-called Corridor 11 through Belgrade and Cacak should connect Serbia with Montenegro continues to maritime link with the south of Italy, and the north highway from Belgrade to Vrsac over Romania.

Parallel with that, plans are now being made for a new motorway that will one day connect Corridors 10 & 11, via cities of Cacak, Kraljevo & Krusevac...construction of first section should begin this Spring:

Quote:

Conditions must be created to attract investors

Krusevac, 5 Jan 2012 – State Secretary of Finance Miodrag Djidic today stated that towns and municipalities in Serbia must strive to create conditions to attract prospective foreign investors.

Djidic told Tanjug news agency that 12 free zones will be created in Serbia, noting that one of them will be in Krusevac.

The state has made steps which will represent a good signal for companies to do business in these zones.

As for projects on the territory of Krusevac, he noted that a design project for the Pojate–Preljina motorway has been drafted, adding that the construction of the first section from Mrzenica to Kosevo will begin in spring, for which funds have already been earmarked.

Djidic noted that early in September last year, a customs office was opened in Krusevac which, in only few months, justified its existence and a €3 million investment.

He observed that with the arrival of American Cooper Tire to the Trayal Corporation and the construction of the motorway Krusevac will most certainly become a key target for investment.

He voiced his belief that Cooper Tire, which bought a tyre factory in the Trayal Corporation, will have 50 trucks with goods for customs clearance on a daily basis alone.

Last edited by CrazySerb; January 9th, 2012 at 07:58 PM.
Old January 9th, 2012, 10:50 PM   #3308
tom666

Likes (Received): 93

Quote:
Originally Posted by srpskizmaj View Post
why did you draw H6 in Slovenia as a motorway? Are you sure about it ?
H6 runs from Koper center towards Lucija (Portorož) and is partially built (as expressway from Koper center to tunnel construction site and from the other side of the same site to Jagodje), partially under construction (Markovec tunnel).
So, only a 4,5 km are actually built, 5,2 km under construction, and 4,5 still to be built.

Sometimes this road is mixed up with H5 (8,8 km expressway built), which runs from Škofije border crossing to Koper Srmin, and from Koper Srmin to Koper Center. The part from Koper Center to border crossing Dragonja is still to be built.

A1 (built motorway) runs from Šentilj border crossing to Koper Srmin.
tom666 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 10th, 2012, 07:11 AM   #3309
Verso
Islander

Likes (Received): 4752

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom666 View Post
So, only a 4,5 km are actually built
Just 1.5 km actually (Izola bypass is still G2-111). Actually, you'd need a microscope to see it on that map.
Verso no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 10th, 2012, 09:03 AM   #3310
tom666

Likes (Received): 93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verso View Post
Just 1.5 km actually (Izola bypass is still G2-111). Actually, you'd need a microscope to see it on that map.
Yes, I know, but G2-111 will be H6 one day. I think, Verso, we are way offtopic now.
tom666 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 10th, 2012, 12:08 PM   #3311
MHN
Romania

Likes (Received): 1420

Quote:

@ bogdymol:

@ everybody: that railway is fantastic. I left a link into Romanian forums.
But the route could become attractive afterwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazySerb View Post

Thanks for the info but please post the source also, even if it's in serbian language.
Old January 10th, 2012, 04:23 PM   #3312
MareCar
BANNED

Likes (Received): 383

Quote:

Parallel with that, plans are now being made for a new motorway that will one day connect Corridors 10 & 11, via cities of Cacak, Kraljevo & Krusevac...construction of first section should begin this Spring:

I hope they build these two as fast as possible, they are more important to Serbia than any AADT map can show.
MareCar no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 10th, 2012, 09:06 PM   #3313
CrazySerb
Vuk sa Ontarija

Quote:
Originally Posted by MHN View Post
But the route could become attractive afterwards

Thanks for the info but please post the source also, even if it's in serbian language.
Source is Beta:

http://www.beta.rs/?tip=article&kate...32141&id=&ime=
Old January 10th, 2012, 09:13 PM   #3314
CrazySerb
Vuk sa Ontarija

Finally, some good news

After some delay, construction of the new Zezelj bridge in Novi Sad is gearing up for a serious Spring start...the new Danube bridge will be about 470 meters long, 31 meters wide and will accomodate both road & rail vehicles. Its being built at a cost of 50 million euros.

[img]http://i40.************/6s8m6t.jpg[/img]

Last edited by CrazySerb; January 10th, 2012 at 09:18 PM.
Old January 10th, 2012, 10:32 PM   #3315
slavek24
slavek24

Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by eucitizen View Post
What about the southern part of the Corridor X? As far as I know there were already tendered 2 sections: Grabovnica – Grdelica and Vladičin Han – Donji Neradovac but the works didnt start yet, why?
On www.koridor10.rs there is an information, that „deadline for the submission of bids is extended to January 16th 2012”.
slavek24 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 10th, 2012, 11:26 PM   #3316
shpirtkosova
BANNED

Likes (Received): 6

I am suprised how little motorways Bosnia has compared to Croatia and Slovenia... Land-wise it is quite big.
shpirtkosova no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 10th, 2012, 11:28 PM   #3317
ChrisZwolle
Road user

Likes (Received): 19415

Well, take a look at a topographic map. Bosnia's one of the most difficult countries in Europe to build motorways through.
ChrisZwolle está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old January 10th, 2012, 11:48 PM   #3318
GROBIN
Conducteur infatigable

Likes (Received): 1607

Croatia is also quite difficult. But it had the luck of being more stable politically ...

Been Drove Rode my bike Lived:
A AND AUS B BIH BY CZ D E EST ET F FIN GB H HR I IL L LT LV MAL MC PL RI SGP SK SLO T TN USA UA YV

"Richtgeschwindigkeit" should be the default system in all EU motorways & expressways & lane indiscipline should be harshly fought! Down with radars on motorways!
GROBIN no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 11th, 2012, 12:31 AM   #3319
CrazySerb
Vuk sa Ontarija

It's not so much about political stability as it is about the competence of a country's government.

And truth be told, Bosnia's government has been even more incompetent than that of Serbia

Though, I'm sure thats changing now and Bosnia will catch up.

Serbia too plans to build a number of motorways & expressways towards a number of cities in Bosnia's Serb Republic - for example, a motoway towards the cities of Bijeljina & East Sarajevo (via Uzice & Visegrad) have been talked about.

Further south, a motorway via Trebinje will connect Croatia & Montenegro.
Old January 11th, 2012, 01:37 AM   #3320
MHN
Romania

Likes (Received): 1420

Quote:

Tags
путеви, motorways, putevi, serbia, srbija