daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Infrastructure and Mobility Forums > Highways & Autobahns

Highways & Autobahns All about automobility

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old March 4th, 2012, 09:32 PM   #3501
x-type
con los terroristas

Likes (Received): 3437

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazySerb View Post
Novi Sad bypass...

is this going to be a new toll station, or they are just reconstructing the existing one?

Sponsored Links
Old March 4th, 2012, 10:26 PM   #3502
Alex_ZR

Likes (Received): 4004

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-type View Post
is this going to be a new toll station, or they are just reconstructing the existing one?
A completely new toll station was built. Before that there was only half-profile motorway.
Alex_ZR no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 5th, 2012, 03:27 AM   #3503
CrazySerb
Vuk sa Ontarija

Likes (Received): 7679

Speaking of tolls - just over 34 million vehicles used Serbia's motorways last year , half a million more than in 2010 - bringing in some ~145 million euros in toll revenue, up 3% year on year. Truck traffic grew at the fastest rate, of almost 5%.

In other news - contracts concerning construction of two sections of the motorway towards the border with Macedonia, totalling some 40km, will be signed on March 8th with Greek firm Terna, which submitted the best bid. Work is expected to begin sometime by mid-April

Short clip from today's visit by the minister of infrastructure to the Batajnica-Dobanovci (sector 0) section of Belgrade's motorway bypass....

Last edited by CrazySerb; March 5th, 2012 at 05:04 AM.
CrazySerb no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 5th, 2012, 05:09 AM   #3504
CrazySerb
Vuk sa Ontarija

The harsh Balkan winter apparently had no effect on brave Chinese workers, who continue their efforts to complete Belgrade's new Danube bridge on previously arranged schedule....

The temporary bridge has been completed and work will now start on a more permanent crossing, as well as 21km of planned access roads...

Old March 6th, 2012, 07:27 PM   #3505
smokiboy

Likes (Received): 149

From what I've read, half motorway section from Batajnica to Dobanovci should open some time in late April/May, does anyone have more precise information?
smokiboy no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 6th, 2012, 11:52 PM   #3506
Filipdr

Likes (Received): 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokiboy View Post
From what I've read, half motorway section from Batajnica to Dobanovci should open some time in late April/May, does anyone have more precise information?
Sector 0 of the Belgrade bypass (from Batajnica to Dobanovci) once opened in late April/May will be a full profile motorway, the rest of the bypass (to sector 6) will be opened as well but only as a half profile motorway.

No precise dates yet on when will half profile sections be upgraded.
Filipdr no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 7th, 2012, 12:14 AM   #3507
nixazmaj

Likes (Received): 650

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipdr View Post
Sector 0 of the Belgrade bypass (from Batajnica to Dobanovci) once opened in late April/May will be a full profile motorway, the rest of the bypass (to sector 6) will be opened as well but only as a half profile motorway.

Wrong again. only one bridge of Batajnica junction will be finished. Maybe section from Dobanovci which is built by Strabag in full profile, but junction Batajnica only half.
nixazmaj no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 7th, 2012, 01:13 AM   #3508
OwnTheNight
BANNED

Likes (Received): 1

When is E80 Nis-Dimitrovgrad motorway completed ? Then this motorway is connected to A1 Trakia Highway of Bulgaria.
OwnTheNight no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 7th, 2012, 04:44 AM   #3509
smokiboy

Likes (Received): 149

So, from what I understand, Batajnica - Dobanovci will initially open as a half motorway this May, and then, by the end of the year full profile. With the junction at Batajnica not fully operational until mid to late 2013.
smokiboy no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 7th, 2012, 11:16 PM   #3510
Filipdr

Quote:
Originally Posted by nixazmaj View Post
Wrong again. only one bridge of Batajnica junction will be finished. Maybe section from Dobanovci which is built by Strabag in full profile, but junction Batajnica only half.
I am wrong? Again!? I don't think I even understood what you wanted to say in that last sentence of yours...

Anyways... Yes, I did make a small mistake, Batajnica-Dobanovci section will be a full profile motorway but when fully completed in late 2012. In April/May the section will be opened, most likely as a half profile motorway.

And just for the record nixazmaj:

"Sector [A]-0 is the most northwestern part of the bypass and represents alternative connection between Belgrade-Novi Sad and Belgrade-Sid highways. The lenght of this section is 10.1 km and it consists of two large interchanges in Batajnica and Dobanovci.

The construction of this section started in mid 2011. Upon completion of Batajnica interchange, the transit will be relocated away from entrance to Belgrade (part from "elbow" bend to the Batajnica bridge) onto the ring road. In this way, it is expected to significantly relieve northern approaches to Belgrade. All the structures to be operating in this sector are carried out in full profile, and the contractor is a consortium of Ratko Mitrovic and Planum. The builder and operator of the 1.5km long viaduct is company MBA that will build a 42,000 m2 construction. Batajnica interchange will cover 100ha and the value of this investment is estimated at 36 million Euros."

You can clearly see that both lanes of sector 0 are under construction:

[IMG]http://i39.************/2d011r7.jpg[/IMG]

http://www.beobuild.rs/read.php/516.html

Read this:

http://www.beobuild.rs/read.php/517.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by OwnTheNight View Post
When is E80 Nis-Dimitrovgrad motorway completed ? Then this motorway is connected to A1 Trakia Highway of Bulgaria.
Well, like the rest of Corridor 10 through Serbia, it should be completed in late 2013, but the construction progress is (as far as I know) slow, so I wouldn't expect it to be finished very soon. Maybe sometime in 2014 or 2015, but nothing is for certain...

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokiboy View Post
So, from what I understand, Batajnica - Dobanovci will initially open as a half motorway this May, and then, by the end of the year full profile. With the junction at Batajnica not fully operational until mid to late 2013.
Yes, although I'm not sure about that junction at Batajnica, it should be opened by the end of the year as well.

Last edited by Filipdr; March 8th, 2012 at 12:13 AM.
Old March 8th, 2012, 12:32 AM   #3511
nixazmaj

Likes (Received): 650

Quote:

http://www.putevi-srbije.rs/index.ph...id=458&lang=en

just for u in english, so u are wrong again

Quote:
I am wrong? Again!? I don't think I even understood what you wanted to say in that last sentence of yours...

Anyways... Yes, I did make a small mistake, Batajnica-Dobanovci section will be a full profile motorway but when fully completed in late 2012. In April/May the section will be opened, most likely as a half profile motorway.

And just for the record nixazmaj:
For the record: I work for the company involved in works on Belgrade bypass, section Dobanovci-Batajnica is tendered by Strabag, MBA Miljković is owner of Ratko Mitrović and the last when u finish civil engineering u can put BIG LETTERS for me.

and for the end your post from previous page

Quote:
Ahh, my bad.
nixazmaj no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 8th, 2012, 01:19 AM   #3512
Filipdr

Ok, ok, whatever you say, I just don't want to see arguing over this anymore...

Once again: http://www.beobuild.rs/read.php/516.html

Beobuild also had to contact someone who works on the bypass and who's not only involved in the project.

If you can confirm this sentence of mine: "...Batajnica-Dobanovci section will be a full profile motorway but when fully completed in late 2012. In April/May the section will be opened, most likely as a half profile motorway", then we're on the same page.

P.S: When I wrote "Ahh, my bad" I meant that I didn't understand what YU-AMC wanted to ask, not that my answer to him was wrong.

Last edited by Filipdr; March 8th, 2012 at 01:46 AM.
Old March 8th, 2012, 05:42 PM   #3513
CrazySerb
Vuk sa Ontarija

This morning, contract with Greek firm Terna S. A. has been signed , regarding construction of two sections of E-75 motorway towards Macedonia - Grabovnica-Gredlica (LOT 1: 5,5km) and Vladicin Han - Donji Neradovac (LOT 1, 2 & 3 - in total 26km).

Construction will start next month and the deadline for completion is 24 months after that.

Old March 8th, 2012, 05:47 PM   #3514
CrazySerb
Vuk sa Ontarija

Meanwhile, work continues on the access roads for Belgrade's new Sava river bridge.

Photos for the month of February....

Old March 8th, 2012, 08:55 PM   #3515
Filipdr

Nice news.
Old March 9th, 2012, 09:27 PM   #3516
Verso
Islander

Likes (Received): 4749

Quote: