daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Infrastructure and Mobility Forums > Highways & Autobahns

Highways & Autobahns All about automobility

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old April 7th, 2012, 01:54 AM   #3581
YU-AMC
Aviation/Travel Nerd

Likes (Received): 1036

^sWEET. Thanks
YU-AMC no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old April 7th, 2012, 07:19 PM   #3582
CrazySerb
Vuk sa Ontarija

Likes (Received): 7679

Slavija square, Belgrade's main "whirlpool of life" should get a new look next year...

CrazySerb no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 8th, 2012, 06:14 PM   #3583
Eulanthe

Likes (Received): 411

I wonder if anyone can help me here with this small question?

I have an unpaid parking fine in Belgrade (usual story - foreign city, not aware of the rules, was parked for more than 3 hours (which was illegal - though we had paid for the extra time over 3 hours)) - anyone know if this is going to cause trouble on the Serbian border?
Eulanthe no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 8th, 2012, 06:31 PM   #3584
bogdymol
bogdymod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eulanthe View Post
I wonder if anyone can help me here with this small question?

I have an unpaid parking fine in Belgrade (usual story - foreign city, not aware of the rules, was parked for more than 3 hours (which was illegal - though we had paid for the extra time over 3 hours)) - anyone know if this is going to cause trouble on the Serbian border?
I don't have the answer to your question because I've never visited Serbia... YET!

But I will go to Belgrade next month. Can you please explain me the basic parking rules there? Where should I buy a parking ticket from? etc. Thank you
My wife has just started a travel blog. Check it out here: makeitcount.blog
bogdymol no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 8th, 2012, 11:02 PM   #3585
Alex_ZR

Likes (Received): 4004

Quote:
Originally Posted by bogdymol View Post
I don't have the answer to your question because I've never visited Serbia... YET!

But I will go to Belgrade next month. Can you please explain me the basic parking rules there? Where should I buy a parking ticket from? etc. Thank you
You can buy a parking ticket at any kiosk or buy it at "parkomat" (there are red, green and yellow zones). You can also buy a daily ticket. Further information (only in Serbian): http://www.parking-servis.co.rs/lat/...nje_parkiranja
Alex_ZR no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 9th, 2012, 06:34 AM   #3586
CrazySerb
Vuk sa Ontarija

Fresh article about the planned Belgrade-Pancevo-Vrsac-Timisoara(RO) section of Corridor 11 motorway.

Google-translated...

Quote:
Monday 9.04.2012 | 00:36
The highway through the Banat perhaps only 2027?
Source: Journal

Novi Sad - To build a highway from Belgrade to Vrsac and Timisoara, most Italians are interested in, which in Romania has 50 000 enterprises.

Five years ago signed a protocol on cooperation between Serbia and Italy road workers to build the highway.

The money for the full completion of Corridor 10 is secured, and he would, as planned, should be completed by the end of next year.

She started the construction of the so-called Corridor 11 towards Montenegro, and southern Adriatic, to close the entire financial structure is looking for a solution, however, remains an open question to do with Bosnia and Romania.

Quote:
Desires without coverage
Another variant autoputske connection with the transverse Vojvodina Timisoara highway which would run from the border crossing over the boundary Banatski Dvor, Zrenjanin, Novi Sad, a tunnel through the mountain Fruska, Romania and went to the Belgrade-Zagreb highway. Two years earlier the then Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Economy Mladjan Dinkic promised to be built with money obtained from the sale of Telecom. Provincial Secretary for Economy and Deputy Prime Minister of Vojvodina Istvan Pastor says that it "wishes without coverage" because both Serbia and Europe do not have the internal resources for so many projects. Even the promise of China rushed to build a tunnel through the mountain Fruska.

To build a highway from Belgrade to Vrsac and Timisoara, most Italians are interested in, which in Romania has 50 000 enterprises. Five years ago signed a protocol on cooperation between Serbia and Italy road workers to build the highway. Signing a memorandum of cooperation is then interpreted as laying the foundation for future highway, but beyond that is not impressive.

This year's Summit of the March of Serbia and Italy, held in Belgrade, the Italians have confirmed interest in taking part in the construction of the highway Belgrade - South Adriatic. The value of the shares to Pozega is around 850 million euros, a Boljare two billion!

The construction of the Belgrade-Vrsac Strategy envisages development of rail, road, water, air and intermodal traffic since 2008. by 2015.

Investment program for transport sector in the period since 2009. the 2027th estimated value of building 92 kilometers of highway Belgrade-Pancevo-Vrsac was 570 million euros. However, prices are changing at such a long run.

Section Belgrade-Pancevo was built as autoputni profile yet by 2002, since 2004. to 2006. with European banks loans worth 15 million euros have been rehabilitated road sections of up to Pancevo in Vrsac highway width of seven meters. Bypass Vrsac eight kilometers long is an integral part of the future highway.

State road M-1.9 of Pancevo and Belgrade via truck to Vatina or Yugoslav-Romanian border, the more pronounced 1975th The European Agreement on Main International Traffic directions for the section of the European road E-70, which extends from Italy, Slovenia and Croatia through Serbia is going through Vrsac in Timisoara, Craiova and Bucharest to Varna and Ptija.

Basically, it's still a long way off ... both priority-wise and money-wise.
But at least there's some discussion about it.

Last edited by CrazySerb; April 9th, 2012 at 06:39 AM.
Old April 9th, 2012, 06:45 AM   #3587
CrazySerb
Vuk sa Ontarija

Speaking of Corridor 11, it has been said during this weekend's signing ceremony, that construction work on the much awaited second 40km stretch of this motorway (~13km Ub-Lajkovac is already U/C) will be officially started next week - with elections approaching, expect lots of pomp

Quote:
04/8/2012 2:16:00 PM

Azerbaijani company to build E-763 highway

BELGRADE - Director of the Koridori Srbije company Mihajlo Misic inked Saturday evening with representatives of the Azerbaijani company Azvirt an agreement on construction of a E-763 highway section through Serbia amounting to EUR 308 million.

Azvirt Director Kamil Aliyev said after the signing ceremony that he expects great help from Serbian companies and experts in construction works on the Ljig-Pozega section, stretching from Belgrade through western Serbia.

Workers, construction material, and equipment will mainly be from Serbia, he noted.
Azerbaijani Ambassador to Serbia Eldar Hasanov said that Democratic Party (DS) presidential candidate Boris Tadic attended the signing of the agreement, and that he a friend of Azerbaijan and the initiator of this project.

In a short time, considerable progress was made in all areas, and the relations were raised to a higher level of strategic partnership. These are all practical results of work during your term of office as president, Hasanov said addressing Tadic.

He said that the two countries can look to future with certainty, adding that this was achieved through since and friendly relations between the two heads of state.

Azerbaijan granted an affordable loan of EUR 308 million for the construction of the E-763 highway in Serbia to the period of 25 years.

Old April 9th, 2012, 11:56 AM   #3588
bogdymol
bogdymod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex_ZR View Post
You can buy a parking ticket at any kiosk or buy it at "parkomat" (there are red, green and yellow zones). You can also buy a daily ticket. Further information (only in Serbian): http://www.parking-servis.co.rs/lat/...nje_parkiranja
Thank you for your answer. I still have 2 more questions:
1. I'll be there on a Sunday and on a Monday. Do I have to pay for the parking on Sunday? In most cities Sunday is free.
2. How expensive is the daily ticket? Can I buy it from a kiosk or at "parkomat"?
Old April 9th, 2012, 05:29 PM   #3589
CrazySerb
Vuk sa Ontarija

March update - Belgrade's Ada bridge :

Work continues on various access roads & ramps...

Old April 9th, 2012, 08:50 PM   #3590
Alex_ZR

Likes (Received): 4004

Quote:
Originally Posted by bogdymol View Post
Thank you for your answer. I still have 2 more questions:
1. I'll be there on a Sunday and on a Monday. Do I have to pay for the parking on Sunday? In most cities Sunday is free.
2. How expensive is the daily ticket? Can I buy it from a kiosk or at "parkomat"?
1. Parking on Sunday is free of charge.
2. On the site they say that you can buy at parking controller, who are walking around the streets and checking parking tickets. Mentioned price is 1870 RSD.

You can also pay parking by SMS, but I think that's not suitable for you, since you are a foreigner.
Alex_ZR no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 9th, 2012, 08:57 PM   #3591
bogdymol
bogdymod

Thank you for your answers.

2. I'll see what I can do. Which is the maximum time I can buy from a "parkomat" or at the kiosk? I won't use SMS.
Old April 10th, 2012, 11:06 AM   #3592
sallae2

Likes (Received): 1591

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex_ZR View Post

Further information (only in Serbian): http://www.parking-servis.co.rs/lat/...nje_parkiranja
Not only in Serbian, there is in English too:

http://www.parking-servis.co.rs/en/p...ent_of_parking
sallae2 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 10th, 2012, 03:45 PM   #3593
bogdymol
bogdymod

Quote:
Originally Posted by sallae2 View Post
Not only in Serbian, there is in English too:

http://www.parking-servis.co.rs/en/p...ent_of_parking
Thank you! Everything should be clear for me right now.
Old April 10th, 2012, 07:59 PM   #3594
CrazySerb
Vuk sa Ontarija

Useful map of Serbia's road network...

Old April 10th, 2012, 08:02 PM   #3595
CrazySerb
Vuk sa Ontarija

Construction of bridges along Crvena Reka-Ciflik section, Nis-Dimitrovgrad (BG border) motorway:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pekson View Post
Crvena Reka - Čiflik, mostovi 1, 2 i 6

Old April 11th, 2012, 08:11 PM   #3596
CrazySerb
Vuk sa Ontarija

Serbia To Call Several Tenders for Corridor X Road Sections in 2012

Quote:
11.4.2012 16:28:00 | Author/Source www.seenews.com

BELGRADE (Serbia), April 11 (SeeNews) – Serbia will call several tenders this year for the construction of road sections along pan-European Corridor X, a notice in the European Union's procurement journal indicated.

The tenders for the Grabovnica-Levosoje road section and for a 21.9 kilometer non-commercial road from Bela Palanka to Pirot will be called in the middle of 2012, the notice published last week in the Tenders Electronic Daily (TED) said.

Quote:

10.04.2012 14:45
Completion of Strazevica tunnel by May 1

Works on the "Straževica" tunnel, at the Belgrade Bypass, will be completed by May 1, Minister of Infrastructure and Energy Milutin Mrkonjic announced today.

Last edited by CrazySerb; April 11th, 2012 at 08:18 PM.
Old April 11th, 2012, 08:14 PM   #3597
CrazySerb
Vuk sa Ontarija

Busy days ahead as workers race to meet the May 1st deadline for opening of new sections of Belgrade's motorway bypass...

Photos by Jankauskas, Beobuild.rs

Last edited by CrazySerb; April 11th, 2012 at 08:24 PM.
Old April 12th, 2012, 01:07 AM   #3598
smokiboy

Likes (Received): 149

So it seems the existing viaduct over Batajnički (drum) road will be torn down ... ?
smokiboy no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 12th, 2012, 09:22 AM   #3599
bogdymol
bogdymod

@CrazySerb: can you point me on a map which sections of Belgrade motorway bypass will open on May 1st? If I will have time I might go there and take some pics on May 6-7
Old April 12th, 2012, 09:32 AM   #3600
CrazySerb
Vuk sa Ontarija

Sector 0 (Batajnica-Dobanovci) and Sector 5 (Orlovaca-Avalski put):

Tags
путеви, motorways, putevi, serbia, srbija