daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Infrastructure and Mobility Forums > Highways & Autobahns

Highways & Autobahns All about automobility

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old May 25th, 2012, 01:42 AM   #3921
Bad_Hafen
BANNED

Likes (Received): 159

they will not
Bad_Hafen no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old May 25th, 2012, 10:43 AM   #3922
Vrachar

Likes (Received): 1627

Quote:
Originally Posted by sallae2 View Post
By looking at the photo, I believe it shows part of the road that is marked with blue circle at the image bellow.
I hope now will be easier to understand why there is no median barrier on the road.

That's an old map actually, before construction of the connection. This is the new one (made by me in Paint, I apologize for the quality):

The blue line represents the new viaduct which connects Pozeska st. with new Hippodrome interchange. Thin red lines represent local access roads.

You can clearly see whole situation on this photo, which is taken from Pozeska st. direction (left side of the map), looking to Hippodrome interchange (centre of the map):

Unfortunately, it is curved and unprotected.
Vrachar no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2012, 11:16 PM   #3923
tfd543

Likes (Received): 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazySerb View Post
Reconstruction of old Beska bridge, part of Belgrade-Novi Sad motorway, will begin tomorrow and last until November 15th.

In the u/c period for the old beska bridge, will the new bridge serve as a semi motorway ?

After the the work is finished on the old bridge, will it then be a full motorway ? One bridge for beograd-novi sad and the other for novi sad-beograd ?
tfd543 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2012, 01:04 AM   #3924
not_just_a_lurker

Likes (Received): 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by tfd543 View Post
In the u/c period for the old beska bridge, will the new bridge serve as a semi motorway ?

After the the work is finished on the old bridge, will it then be a full motorway ? One bridge for beograd-novi sad and the other for novi sad-beograd ?
Yes/yes.
not_just_a_lurker no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2012, 06:02 PM   #3925
CrazySerb
Vuk sa Ontarija

Likes (Received): 7669

Subotica bypass update...

Last edited by CrazySerb; May 26th, 2012 at 06:11 PM.
CrazySerb está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2012, 03:19 PM   #3926
takini

Likes (Received): 89

New bridge on the bypass:

takini no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2012, 06:07 PM   #3927
sallae2

Likes (Received): 1588

Is that Bridge #16, L=432.5 m, at sector 5?

Sector 5, I read somewhere was planned to be completed next year.

sallae2 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2012, 12:11 PM   #3928
takini

Likes (Received): 89

No that’s bridge #15. I was standing on the left tunnel entrance when I took the first picture.
takini no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2012, 05:54 PM   #3929
CrazySerb
Vuk sa Ontarija

Serbia Gets 25 Bids in Tender for Construction of Corridor X Road Subsection

Quote:
29.5.2012 13:56:00 | Author/Source www.seenews.com

Serbia said it has received a total of 25 bids in a tender for the construction of a local motorway subsection part of pan-European transport Corridor X. The tendered works for the construction of a total of 28.7 kilometers of the motorway from Ciflik to Pirot are divided into two lots, state-owned company Koridori Srbije said in a statement posted on its website on Thursday after the unsealing of the technical parameters of the offers.

Quote:
Upgrade of Beska Bridge Set To Wrap in Nov - Serbian Infrastructure Min

29.5.2012 12:48:00 | Author/Source www.seenews.com

The upgrade of a bridge over the river Danube at Serbia's Beska is expected to be completed in November, the country’s infrastructure ministry said.

Project costs will add up to between 4.0 million and 5.0 million euro ($5.0-6.3 million), a ministry statement quoted infrastructure minister Milutin Mrkonjic as saying during a tour of the construction site on Monday.

Old May 29th, 2012, 06:19 PM   #3930
CrazySerb
Vuk sa Ontarija

Work on China-Serbia Friendship Bridge, Belgrade's second Danube crossing, is progressing at a rapid pace

Photos by Leković Đorđije , Beobuild.rs
Old May 29th, 2012, 07:40 PM   #3931
CrazySerb
Vuk sa Ontarija

Spanish firm FCC might build two additional sections of Belgrade-Bar motorway:

Quote:
Prospective new investments in infrastructure

Belgrade, 29 May 2012 – Minister of Infrastructure and Energy Milutin Mrkonjic spoke today with the new leadership of company Alpina, which offered cooperation to Serbia in infrastructure projects in the form of public-private partnerships.

Mrkonjic presented to representatives of the Spanish company FCC, which became the 100% owner of Alpina, the possibilities for participation in the construction of two sections of the future motorway from Belgrade to Montenegro – from Obrenovac to Ub and from Lajkovac to Ljig.

The Minister noted that the offer of company FCC is the sign of a new investment cycle in Serbia of which he will inform the new president of Serbia.

Concessions are exactly what we need for infrastructural projects so that we could unburden the budget, Mrkonjic underlined.

New Director General of Alpina Francisco Javier Cordoba Donado announced that the company FCC always wanted to be present on the Serbian market because it is very attractive.

Now is the time to talk about investment, since the new Serbian government will start working soon, said Donado.

FCC is known for providing project funding, given that there is cooperation from almost all international investment funds and companies for funding.

Donado said that the company participates in approximately 40 concession projects worldwide in the construction of roads, railways, energy, health, educational and environmental infrastructure.

Alpina has cooperated with Serbia well and the Serbian market has a promising future, he said, expressing hope that this cooperation will be continued on major projects.

Old May 29th, 2012, 07:51 PM   #3932
bogdymol
bogdymod

Are there any new news about the future Belgrade - Vrsac (-Timisoara) motorway? When should the works in Serbia begin?
My wife has just started a travel blog. Check it out here: makeitcount.blog
bogdymol no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2012, 08:00 PM   #3933
not_just_a_lurker

Likes (Received): 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by bogdymol View Post
Are there any new news about the future Belgrade - Vrsac (-Timisoara) motorway? When should the works in Serbia begin?
By what I gather, that's just a proposition right now. The construction certainly won't start before Belgrade-Čačak-Požega and (probably) Preljina-Pojate motorways are completed.
not_just_a_lurker no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2012, 08:04 PM   #3934
CrazySerb
Vuk sa Ontarija

Indeed, its just not a priority at the moment - they are primarily concerned with completion of remanining sections of Corridor 10 (by 2015), Belgrade-Pozega motorway and Pojate-Preljina, as a ~120km link between them.

I believe the planned Paracin-Zajecar motorway might also have priority, as a crucial link towards Vidin-Calafat bridge/Corridor IV.

Hopefully, as the currently U/C sections of Belgrade-Pozega near completion over the next 2-3 years, we'll hear more about Belgrade-Timisoara motorway.

Old May 30th, 2012, 01:37 AM   #3935
RoadEngineer

Likes (Received): 530

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazySerb View Post
Indeed, its just not a priority at the moment - they are primarily concerned with completion of remanining sections of Corridor 10 (by 2015), Belgrade-Pozega motorway and Pojate-Preljina, as a ~120km link between them.

I believe the planned Paracin-Zajecar motorway might also have priority, as a crucial link towards Vidin-Calafat bridge/Corridor IV.

Hopefully, as the currently U/C sections of Belgrade-Pozega near completion over the next 2-3 years, we'll hear more about Belgrade-Timisoara motorway.

Paracin - Zajecar motorway? Not in this century. That is the wish of some local politicians. There are only 2500 vehicles per day on that direction.
RoadEngineer no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2012, 09:32 PM   #3936
tfd543

Likes (Received): 48

any news about Bujanovac-Presevo Highway section ? ( maybe all the way from Vranje to Mk border)

And the sector 5 and 6 of Belgrade bypass.. When will they start ?
tfd543 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2012, 10:40 PM   #3937
Andrej_LJ

Likes (Received): 5203

2 weeks ago i drove this southern section towards Macedonia. Construction was going on only on the section south of Bujanovac (not all the way to Preševo). This construction was very intensive around Bujanovac where they were building a new interchange.
On the section Preševo - MK border no work is going on. The "motorway" is closed; driving is possible only on one carriageway. They should be punished for this since they ”opened” this section 3 years ago and still it is far from finished. Even the overpasses are not completely done yet!
Andrej_LJ no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 1st, 2012, 09:41 AM   #3938
bogdymol
bogdymod

Here is a video from the E75 urban motorway in Belgrade, with 2 bonuses: the new bypass and Ada bridge:

Belgrade urban motorway - http://goo.gl/maps/xkZZ
bonus 1: Belgrade bypass - http://goo.gl/maps/x6MK
bonus 2: Ada Bridge in Belgrade - http://goo.gl/maps/rbb5
My wife has just started a travel blog. Check it out here: makeitcount.blog
bogdymol no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 1st, 2012, 01:00 PM   #3939
ChrisZwolle
Road user

Likes (Received): 19377

Based on Bogdymol's photos and videos I was able to get this exit list:

1 Beograd-aerodrom

2 Zemun

3 Beograd-?

4 Beograd-Nacional

5 Beograd-Tošin Bunar

6 Beograd-Geneks

7 Beograd-Novi Beograd

8 Beograd-Sava Centar

9 Beograd-Mostar

10 Beograd-centrum

10a Beograd-Hitna Pomać

11 Beograd-Autokomanda

12 Beograd-Dušanovac

13 Beograd-Medaković

14 Beograd-Konjarnik
ChrisZwolle está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old June 1st, 2012, 05:31 PM   #3940
ww87

Quote:
Originally Posted by bogdymol View Post
Are there any new news about the future Belgrade - Vrsac (-Timisoara) motorway?
Spatial Plan of Vojvodina, November 2011th. Charted a new route of the highway Alibunar to Romania.

ww87 no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Tags
путеви, motorways, putevi, serbia, srbija