daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Infrastructure and Mobility Forums > Highways & Autobahns

Highways & Autobahns All about automobility

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old June 24th, 2013, 12:55 PM   #4761
nixazmaj

Likes (Received): 650

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzbox View Post
When was the motorway from Novi Sad to Horgoš completed? I remember in 2009 it was only 2-lane road.
In 2010. and 2011., only one section near Novi Sad, is still under construction, but it's expected that it will be finished in august 2013.
nixazmaj no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old June 24th, 2013, 12:59 PM   #4762
nixazmaj

Quote:
Originally Posted by javimix19 View Post
Hi, serbian forumers, I like a lot the photos of Belgrade Bypass. I have a question (well, do you know what? )

- What is the official date to finish Belgrade Bypass completely? I know that there are sections open.

- Is this the most expensive infraestructure that there are building in Serbia?

Thank you.
1. some rumors are 2016.

2.No. Highway E80, E75 and E763 that are under construction are much more expensive then Belgrade Bypass

javimix19 liked this post
Old June 25th, 2013, 10:05 PM   #4763
CrazySerb
Vuk sa Ontarija

Likes (Received): 7689

Azvi/TADDEI tie-up wins 4.1 bln dinar (36 mln euro) road deal in Serbia - TED

Quote:
25.6.2013 12:36:00 | Author/Source www.seenews.com

Serbian state-owned motorway company Koridori Srbije has picked a Spanish-Italian consortium to build the Grdelica-Predejane Tunnel section of the E75 highway in the Balkan country, a notice in the EU's procurement journal indicated on Tuesday.
CrazySerb no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 25th, 2013, 10:08 PM   #4764
ChrisZwolle
Road user

Likes (Received): 19400

That's just south of Leskovac. Are they going to realign E75? There's only one minor tunnel on that stretch (circa 40 m long).
ChrisZwolle no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 25th, 2013, 10:49 PM   #4765
Eulanthe

Likes (Received): 411

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladygark View Post
Don't think of it as something unexpected. I'm not sure about other CEE countries, but we in Serbia have had major issues in dealing with Alpine Bau. I'm not saying this is exclusively their fault, however the matter of the fact is that I can't think of a single construction project in Serbia where Alpine Bau was hired as a major contractor that was completed as expected - regular delays, problems with the contracted price, etc.

The morale? When you are doing business the way Alpine does, you end up like this.
Exactly the same in Poland. Alpine are a horrid, horrid company - it seems that they've had major issues in most CEE countries. I'd understand it if they only had problems in one country, but it seems that their way of doing things was to win tenders, start construction, then stop halfway through for made up reasons and to try and demand extra money from governments.

I am convinced that their business model was completely dependent on being able to extort extra money from governments.
Eulanthe no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 26th, 2013, 12:42 AM   #4766
Arnorian

Likes (Received): 14638

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisZwolle View Post
That's just south of Leskovac. Are they going to realign E75? There's only one minor tunnel on that stretch (circa 40 m long).
Some of it yes. You can see which parts here. Blue is new alignment, orange is expansion of existing roads, green is already finished. The tunnel in question is on the left, marked 943 m and 1112 m.
Old June 26th, 2013, 12:25 PM   #4767
nixazmaj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnorian View Post
Some of it yes. You can see which parts here. Blue is new alignment, orange is expansion of existing roads, green is already finished. The tunnel in question is on the left, marked 943 m and 1112 m.
But tunnel is not part of that LOT1, both tenders for tunnels Predejane i Manajle LOT3 and LOT4 won bulgarian company ADVAL. here is the map, made by ww87, of e75 contracts winners

Old June 26th, 2013, 07:31 PM   #4768
CrazySerb
Vuk sa Ontarija

Some fresh sat. images of three different sections of the eastern branch (Nis-Dimitrovgrad) of Corridor 10...

Quote:
Originally Posted by REAKT0R View Post
Yesterday I prepared some satellite imagery on the bulgarian forum and the frame seemed to contain 3 motorway sections in Serbia. It would be such loss not to show them so I'm uploading here.

North of Bela palanka

South of Vladinchin han

Dimitrovgrad

volodaaaa liked this post
Old June 26th, 2013, 07:35 PM   #4769
CrazySerb
Vuk sa Ontarija

Meanwhile, new trials & tribulations on the construction site of Corridor 11...a centuries old oak tree in direct path of the future Belgrade-Bar motorway

geometarkv liked this post
Old June 26th, 2013, 09:13 PM   #4770
sallae2

Likes (Received): 1600

Quote:
Director of the Institute for Forestry Ljubinko Rakonjac yesterday found that the old oak tree is about 600 years old and needs to be put under state protection.

- The team has just returned from the field, we estimated that the oak tree is about 600 years old and it absolutely needs to be protected. Everything should be done to make this valuable tree saved, because it is a historical and natural resource. These trees are not many in Serbia, can be counted on the fingers of one hand, which is even more reason for its preservation - explains Rakonjac, adding that the state itself has to take care of these natural resources.

Besides, this oak is a local tree-shrine.
It was an old custom to dedicate a place for prayers and confessions (in areas without built churches).
Nowadays, there is a built church nearby, but the oak is still considered as a shrine.

More about that tradition at Google transleted article.
sallae2 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 26th, 2013, 09:17 PM   #4771
ChrisZwolle
Road user

Likes (Received): 19400

solution:

my clinched highways / travel mapping • highway photography @ Flickr and Youtube

johnnyboy55, mpeculea, Manjan, vectom, MHN and 4 others liked this post
ChrisZwolle no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 26th, 2013, 10:23 PM   #4772
PhirgataZFs1694

Likes (Received): 1560

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisZwolle View Post
solution:
Exactly.
PhirgataZFs1694 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 28th, 2013, 04:15 PM   #4773
rbagio85

Likes (Received): 126

Obustavljeni radovi na Koridoru 10

Radovi na dve deonice Koridora 10 koje je na tenderima 2010. godine dobila austrijska građevinska firma Alpine Bau GmbH „poslednjih nekoliko dana su u potpunosti obustavljeni“, rečeno je u Koridorima Srbije. Račun beogradskog ogranka Alpine Bau GmbH od srede je ponovo u blokadi za iznos od oko šest miliona dinara.

Kao što smo već pisali, Alpine radi po dva lota na deonicama Pirot Istok – Dimitrovgrad i na Obilaznici Dimitrovgrad. Tenderom ugovoreni roki za završetak obe deonice istekli su, a radovi su dosad završeni, zavisno od lota, između 45 i 86 odsto.

Austrijska građevinska firma Alpine Bau GmbH poslovala je u Beogradu preko sedam društava čiji su vlasnici bili ili matica direktno ili preko firme MLA Beteiligungen GmbH iz Salcburga, u kojoj Alpine Bau ima većinsko vlasništvo. Danas su, prema Agenciji za privredne registre, a posle više spajanja i gašenja ranije postojećih društava, u Srbiji aktivna tri društva čiji je vlasnik Alpine: Građevinsko preduzeće Alpine doo, Alpine kamen doo Batočina i Ogranak Alpine Bau GmbH u Beogradu. Sa dobiti od oko 5,5 miliona dinara prošlu godinu je okončalo preduzeće Alpine kamen, dok su preostale dve firme poslovale sa gubitkom. Građevinsko preduzeće Alpine doo ima prošlogodišnji gubitak od 765,8 miliona dinara, a gubitak Ogranka Alpine Bau u Beogradu porastao je sa 67,3 miliona dinara u 2011. godini na 2,8 milijardi dinara u 2012. godini, dok je kumulirani gubitak firme iznad visine kapitala preko četiri milijarde dinara. Ogranak bečke kompanije Alpine Bau GmbH u Beogradu ove godine je bio 39 dana u blokadi i račun te firme je u sredu ponovo blokiran za iznos od oko šest miliona dinara.

Za to vreme u Austriji traje javno kandidovanje firmi koje bi trebalo po ubrzanoj proceduri da kupe austrijska gradilišta i preuzmu radnike Alpine. Očekuje se da ovih dana stečajni upravnik Štefan Ril valorizuje ponude i počne sa sklapanjem ugovora. Ni u jednom kontekstu se ne pominje sudbina gradilišta Alpine u Srbiji. Kao najozbiljniji kandidat za kupovinu dela ugroženih Alpininih gradilišta reklamira se najveća austrijska građevinska firma Štrabag, koja demonstrira i javnu nervozu što joj na ponudu već nije odgovoreno. Jedan od tri najveća vlasnika Štrabaga je ruski oligarh Oleg Deripaska, odnosno njegova firma Rasperia trading.

http://www.pirotskevesti.rs/gradska-...a-koridoru-10/
rbagio85 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 28th, 2013, 04:49 PM   #4774
cinxxx
I ♥ Timişoara

Likes (Received): 18303

Translation on English?
cinxxx no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 28th, 2013, 05:04 PM   #4775
javimix19

Likes (Received): 1328

One question to serbian forumers:

- Are E-70 and E-75 highways a motorway? I see in Google Maps and the legend appears like a motorway with an exception: Belgrade Bypass and the stretch between Vlasotince and Bujanovac.

- Motorways in Serbia have tolls? The legend in Google Maps says no, but I don't know surely.
javimix19 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 28th, 2013, 05:15 PM   #4776
cinxxx
I ♥ Timişoara

Likes (Received): 18303

E-75 is motorway almost 100% from Horgos to Leskovac.
E-70 is motorway from Sid to Belgrade, the rest is 2x2 and 1x1 until RO border and goes also through towns/villages.

Motorways in Serbia are tolled with tollbooths, Belgrade urban motorway is not tolled. Belgrade ringrode is U/C, the same for the section from Leskovac to MK border.

Tolls list: http://www.putevi-srbije.rs/pdf/cene_putarina_eng.pdf
cinxxx no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 28th, 2013, 06:05 PM   #4777
volodaaaa

Likes (Received): 1751

Regarding Serbian toll I've got to say: Serbian highways are in really good condition in respect to the toll price. Travellin across Serbia is cheaper than one short section in e.g. Italy.
volodaaaa no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 28th, 2013, 06:36 PM   #4778
CrazySerb
Vuk sa Ontarija

Not for long - tolls are slated to go up by 20% as of July 1st.
Old June 28th, 2013, 09:39 PM   #4779
sallae2

Likes (Received): 1600

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazySerb View Post

Not for long - tolls are slated to go up by 20% as of July 1st.
so far, it is just a rumour... not approved raise... i think there is not even an official request

... it looks to me just a minister statement to please union, so they will stop bugging him

will see on Monday
sallae2 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 29th, 2013, 02:41 AM   #4780
Zagor666
Motomaniac

Likes (Received): 349

roads in the serbian village rumenka near novi sad

geometarkv liked this post

Last edited by Zagor666; June 29th, 2013 at 02:47 AM.
Zagor666 no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Tags
путеви, motorways, putevi, serbia, srbija