daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Infrastructure and Mobility Forums > Highways & Autobahns

Highways & Autobahns All about automobility

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old August 1st, 2009, 04:07 PM   #541
shpirtkosova
BANNED

Likes (Received): 6

No the best and closest option would be to choose the route from Nish to Prishtina because the Kosovo highway will end in Merdare which is to slightly to the north - east of where the town of Podujeve is.
Here are the planned highways in Kosovo:

[IMG]http://i29.************/ff7fyc.png[/IMG]

Last edited by shpirtkosova; August 1st, 2009 at 04:13 PM.
shpirtkosova no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old August 1st, 2009, 04:26 PM   #542
nh1la

Likes (Received): 3

So what, that plan is not written in stone is it?
nh1la no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 1st, 2009, 07:23 PM   #543
CrazySerb
Vuk sa Ontarija

Likes (Received): 7681

As the construction of the new Belgrade bridge ("Ada/Sava Bridge") , crown-jewel of the future Belgrade inner ring road, is already in full swing, construction of additional infrastructure is finally beginning (many people were afraid that, two years from now, we're gonna have a brand spanking new bridge with no way to use it. )

Future path of the inner-ring road (UMP)...

Info and photos courtesy of Beobuild.rs

Quote:
Last week, on July 25th commenced the construction of “Hipodrom” intersection, which represents first segment of the inner city ring road. This ring road will also include the bridge on Ada ciganlija which is currently being constructed.

The significance of this intersection project is vast and bad traffic regulation on this route is making problems for years now. The construction of this multi-level intersection will separate road and rail traffic, creating larger capacity on the artery that will access future bridge on Ada. It was envisaged as three-way intersection with two lanes and access loops in all directions. According to information from the Land Development Agency, it is a very complex undertaking, with almost 1 kilometer long access roads and during the construction period train traffic won’t be stopped.

Part of Vojvode Misica Boulevard will be closed during this time, so they will use opportunity to reconstruct the road and tram lines. The entire investment is estimated to hit 1.8 billion dinars and the dead line is autumn 2010.

We are presenting full material on this infrastructure project, including the latest photos from the construction site.

Last edited by CrazySerb; August 1st, 2009 at 07:32 PM.
CrazySerb está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old August 1st, 2009, 08:04 PM   #544
Mateusz

Likes (Received): 235

So next real motorway in Serbia is Belgrade-Pozega ? When it's going to be in use ?
Mateusz no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 2nd, 2009, 09:57 AM   #545
Ban.BL
BANNED

Likes (Received): 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foolish Farmer View Post
edit: How long will the construction on the Horgos-Novi Sad section take? They are still building since two or three years, aren't they?
No those sections they staretd to build this year.
Ban.BL no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 6th, 2009, 06:11 PM   #546
Rusonaldo
Autostrady Polska

Likes (Received): 12635

I have a question:

In September I'll be go from Poland to Albannia. How much I'll pay for Motorway in Serbia (from Hungarian Border to Macedodian Border - road E75) ??

Thanx
Rusonaldo está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old August 6th, 2009, 11:48 PM   #547
and802

Likes (Received): 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by and802 View Post
good day collegues

could you please let me know how much time I need to drive from Horgos (HU/SRB) to Zajecar (SRB-BG) ?.....
good day collegues

thanks to your advices and findings (special "hvala"/ special "merci" to Goyazny, lindenthaler, Ban.BL, Turnovec) I arrived in Sozopol after a hassle-free journey.
your directions and advises contributed a lot in my pleasant trip from Warsaw, PL to Sozopol.

some info, which somebody may find useful.

entering Serbian Border (at Horgos) at 6.pm. 15 minute border crossing queue (what a luck !)
leaving Serbia (Caribrod) at midnight. all together 6 hours. no overspeeding.

for Poles interested in Warsaw-Sozopol route: all together 22h driving. 1950 km. tickets in Slovakia are bloody expensive. fortunately police representatives look after their "pocket-money".

Serbian road conditions: really NOTHING to complain.

aaah, last thing: it was raining for 30 minutes (Subotica Novi Sad route) and guess what ? my car remained clean. not possible in Poland ...
and802 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 7th, 2009, 01:21 AM   #548
lindenthaler
ubahnista

Likes (Received): 175

glad to hear you had a fine journey, hope you avoided traffic jam in Belgrade too.
lindenthaler no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 7th, 2009, 09:19 AM   #549
Goyazny
ja u pidzami

Likes (Received): 155

You entered Batajnica around 8:00 pm, guess... Probably had clear pass, no more than half hour through Belgrade. Cool.
Good to hear you had a nice trip.
Old August 7th, 2009, 10:13 AM   #550
and802

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goyazny View Post
You entered Batajnica around 8:00 pm, guess... Probably had clear pass, no more than half hour through Belgrade. Cool.
Good to hear you had a nice trip.
right. around 8 pm. no more than 0.5h. impressed with a look on New Beograd. looks like a lot of investments. where is that money coming from ?
Old August 7th, 2009, 10:27 AM   #551
Vrachar

Likes (Received): 1627

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusonaldo View Post
I have a question:

In September I'll be go from Poland to Albannia. How much I'll pay for Motorway in Serbia (from Hungarian Border to Macedodian Border - road E75) ??

Thanx
Subotica - Novi Sad: 330,00 RSD
Novi Sad - Beograd: 240,00 RSD
Beograd - Niš: 730,00 RSD
Niš - Macedonian border: 190,00 RSD

TOTAL: 1.490,00 RSD (~ 17,50 EUR)

http://www.putevi-srbije.rs/index.ph...id=233&lang=en [entr.gate: Subotica, exit gate: Leskovac]
http://www.putevi-srbije.rs/pdf/cene_putarina_eng.pdf

You can pay in EUR or by credit cards (MasterCard, Visa, American Express).
Vrachar no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 7th, 2009, 10:27 AM   #552
Goyazny
ja u pidzami

Well...I've gave them some pocket money ...If they build nice, would give them more...
Old August 7th, 2009, 12:57 PM   #553
Majestic
Systematic Chaos

Likes (Received): 26

So this inner city ring road will actually not be access-controlled expressway? The visualisation shows at-grade intersections.
Majestic no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 7th, 2009, 01:38 PM   #554
Goyazny
ja u pidzami

Inner ring road is not same level approach. But it concerns in - city commute.
For those who are traveling trans European north - south without visiting the city, outer ring road is more important.
Check previous post, plenty of maps...
Old August 7th, 2009, 01:41 PM   #555
ChrisZwolle
Road user

Likes (Received): 19391

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vrachar View Post
You can pay in EUR or by credit cards (MasterCard, Visa, American Express).
Nice. The euro becomes more widespread every year... I could also pay the Danish bridges with euros. And you can buy the Swiss vignette also with euros at the border.
ChrisZwolle no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 7th, 2009, 04:56 PM   #556
Vrachar

Likes (Received): 1627

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisZwolle View Post
Nice. The euro becomes more widespread every year... I could also pay the Danish bridges with euros. And you can buy the Swiss vignette also with euros at the border.
That's nice to hear. Before 3 years I had to change EUR for DKK to pay Danish bridges and ferries.

But, the credit card is definitely the best solution when you're traveling through countries with different currencies (for instance - from Poland to Greece ). You can pay tolls by card at many places without worring about local currency - do you have enough or how to spent the rest. Your bank at home will callculate the rate and charge your bill in your currency.
Vrachar no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 7th, 2009, 04:57 PM   #557
ChrisZwolle
Road user

Likes (Received): 19391

Unfortunatly, credit card acceptance is not that widespread... there's always a chance you can't pay with it. For instance, in super-modern (ahum) Netherlands, they won't accept a credit card in most supermarkets
ChrisZwolle no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 7th, 2009, 10:09 PM   #558
MareCar
BANNED

Likes (Received): 383

Quote:
Originally Posted by shpirtkosova View Post
I replied to you but unfortantly it was removed by another one of your Serbian fanatic friends. The cars Serbs drive are African standards.
What does that have to do with you taking the bus?
MareCar no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 7th, 2009, 10:24 PM   #559
MareCar
BANNED

Likes (Received): 383

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisZwolle View Post
I doubt it. Yes, for through traffic, but if you look at the traffic volumes, through traffic cannot be more than 20,000 AADT (if all traffic south of Beograd will be considered through traffic). That way, traffic volumes would drop from 120,000 to 100,000 which is still problematic on 2x2.
And if the new inner city ringroad with the Sava Bridge takes another 20-40 000 the numbers for the Gazela Bridge should be down to a healthy level.
MareCar no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 7th, 2009, 11:47 PM   #560
and802

Quote:
Originally Posted by shpirtkosova View Post
... The cars Serbs drive are African standards.
you see I spent 5 years in Africa in different countries (Zim, Zam, RSA, Mozambique, Lesotho, Swaziland, Botswana, South Western Africa-Namibia, Madagascar) and I must say you are wrong. the serbian cars look like any other eastern european nation automobiles. I do not want to go into details why you make that kind of comparison, but from my point of view this is not healthy and second thing looks like you have only visited Africa by browsing internet sites.

by the way: once you visit any southern african country you could see how tolerant these nations are. we all could get a lot from them. you too ...

Last edited by and802; August 7th, 2009 at 11:57 PM. Reason: c

Tags
путеви, motorways, putevi, serbia, srbija