daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Infrastructure and Mobility Forums > Highways & Autobahns

Highways & Autobahns All about automobility

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old September 16th, 2016, 07:40 AM   #7021
CrazySerb
Vuk sa Ontarija

Likes (Received): 7689

In English now...

Quote:
Serbia and Romania to start planning Belgrade-Timisoara highway – Tender worth EUR 10 million to be placed

Thursday, 09/15/2016|15:52 | Source: eVrsac

The Roads of Serbia and the Ministry of Construction, Transport and Infrastructure and representatives of the competent ministries and institutions in Romania should sign an agreement on carrying out a mutual project related to the construction of the Belgrade-Timisoara highway within two weeks, the web portal evrsac learns.

According to the portal, the project entails preparing a feasibility study, technical documentation and a general plan of the highway, a job worth EUR 10 million. An international EU tender will be placed for the purpose, in which planning offices from all over the world will be able to participate.

The Belgrade-Pancevo-Vrsac-Timisoara highway, with the length of 130 km, should be a part of Corridor 11, which is a great opportunity for the South Banat District to develop and draw foreign investments.

Considering that the Vatin border checkpoint near Vrsac is the most active road border crossing to Romania and that many Italian companies operating in the Timisoara area need a route to the Port of Bar in Montenegro, the construction of the highway through South Banat might prove to be very profitable, evrsac writes.

Дisiдent, čarli, Shenkey, winnipeg liked this post

Last edited by CrazySerb; September 16th, 2016 at 08:03 AM.
CrazySerb está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old September 16th, 2016, 08:34 AM   #7022
CrazySerb
Vuk sa Ontarija

Finally, new date for Ljig-Preljina (A2) motorway opening...

Quote:
Mihajlovic: Highway Ljig-Preljina finished by the end of October
Thursday, 15/09/2016. at 16:50

Work on the construction of the highway from Ljig to Preljina will be completed by the end of October, said today Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Construction, Transport and Infrastructure Zorana Mihajlovic.

"The works will, in all correspondence and on the basis of meetings with Azerbaijani Azvirt be completed by the end of October, and indeed have already done 98 percent," Mihajlovic said in response to a reporter's question.

She added that Serbia has fulfilled all its obligations with regard to this project.

The construction of the highway from Ljig to Preljina, a distance of 40 kilometers financed by the Azerbaijani loan of 300 million euros, and Serbia for this project has allocated eight million euros. (Tanjug)
Old September 16th, 2016, 09:19 AM   #7023
YU-AMC
Aviation/Travel Nerd

Likes (Received): 1036

Yay for Belgrade - Timisoara motorway.
YU-AMC no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 16th, 2016, 05:52 PM   #7024
smokiboy

Likes (Received): 149

Impressive map of a future motorway network around Belgrad. I'd say about 15-20 years until we see this. The northern outer ringroad motorway is probably the last priority, really no need for it now, or anytime soon.
smokiboy no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 16th, 2016, 08:25 PM   #7025
panchevo
pseudosveshtenik

Likes (Received): 3522

you won't see the so called "northern outer" ring road in 15-20, years...
to be honest, not in a million years...
Old September 17th, 2016, 06:16 PM   #7026
CrazySerb
Vuk sa Ontarija

A4....

Quote:
Originally Posted by vukasin.spasic View Post
Ternina deonica Prosek - tunel Bancarevo, našao slike na fejsbuk profilu momka koji radi u Terni:

Most broj 2 preko Nišave kod Proseka, na samom početku novog autoputa, sa desne strane se vidi pogon za izradu podloge i asfalta, kao i na narednoj slici:

Vidi se krivina kojom autoput prolazi kroz Jelašnicu i pored moje kuće Stubovi za buduće bukobrane se jedva naziru na krivini:

Most broj 7, odnosno nadvožnjak ispod koga se stari put preko Ploče ukršta sa novim, tako vijugaju jedno pored i preko drugog sve do mosta (nadvožnjaka) broj 9:

Evo najlepše slike, vidi se deonica nakon mosta broj 7 pa do mosta 9, samo malo parče bez asfalta (ono što se crveni pri ivici slike je Aktorova deonica uglavnom pre tunela Bancarevo )
Desna strana autoputa od mosta broj 7 je šira od leve jer ima 4 trake (3 vozne i 1 zaustavnu) zbog većeg nagiba autoputa:

Skoro cela deonica od početka novog autoputa do mosta broj 9 je pod 1. ili 2. BNS slojem (većinom 2. BNS slojem), samo nisu pod asfaltom ono parče koje vidite na slici i jedno manje parče u dužini 150 metara između mosta 6 i 7, gde se nalazio "kamenolom" koji su izmestili pre par nedelja i već došli do 0-61.
Old September 17th, 2016, 06:41 PM   #7027
CrazySerb
Vuk sa Ontarija

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazySerb View Post
Just a nice pic...

In addition to the many times before seen Ada bridge, part of Belgrade's inner ring expressway (UMP) now you can notice the lights of recently completed portion of the outer (SMT) expressway, with the new "Mihajlo Pupin" Danube bridge in the background, running the entire length of the photo

And now for the other side ... Belgrade's old, road & rail Pancevo bridge, with the new SMT expressway running in the background.
New construction phase of SMT could start soon, with the new Ada Huja bridge being built parallel, allowing for complete reconstruction of the existing bridge, currently in a sad state due to high wear & tear.

SRC_100, Fooxx67, Shenkey, winnipeg, Luki_SL liked this post
Old September 17th, 2016, 11:18 PM   #7028
CrazySerb
Vuk sa Ontarija

Fresh aerial video of A4, section Prosek-Bancarevo tunnel:

bratislav, Luki_SL liked this post
Old September 20th, 2016, 05:44 PM   #7029
CrazySerb
Vuk sa Ontarija

Meeting held with Chinese firms over Novi Sad-Ruma expressway...

Quote:

China Shandong International interested in Novi Sad-Ruma highway – Preliminary design presented

Tuesday, 09/20/2016|08:34

The president of the Provincial Government, Igor Mirovic, hosted the representatives of China Shandong International Economic & Technical for Europe, headed by Liu Zhicheng, the website of the Government of Vojvodina reports.

Mirovic presented the preliminary design of the IB-21 highway (Novi Sad-Ruma), with a tunnel through Fruska Gora.

The representatives of the Chinese company, one of China's largest construction companies, showed particular interest in becoming involved in a part of the project, but also other infrastructural projects of strategic importance for Serbia, the Provincial Government reported.

This section of of the highway is supposed to have a total length of 34.2 km. Mirovic reminded that, in 2013, the Provincial Government, the Government of Serbia, the City of Novi Sad and the municipalities of Irig and Ruma signed a protocol on the preparation of the construction of the route. So far, the preliminary and the general design have been prepared, and the detailed regulation plan is being prepared at the moment, the website reports.

– The latest news is that the Ministry of Construction, Transport and Infrastructure and the Provincial Government have submitted a request for setting aside funds from the state budget for solving property issues on the section. It's important that the project is moving forward from week to week – Mitrovic emphasized.

Liu Zhicheng, head of the European office of China Shandong International, said that the Chinese company, if the opportunity arose, would enable Serbian companies to participate in the important project to a large extent.

The meeting was attended by the vice president of the Provincial Government, Djordje Milicevic, the provincial secretary for urban planning and environmental protection, Vladimir Galic, and the director of the Capital Investment Administration, Nedeljko Kovacevic, the website adds.
Old September 20th, 2016, 09:33 PM   #7030
volodaaaa

Likes (Received): 1751

When is the E-75 supposed to be completely finished? :-)

volodaaaa no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 21st, 2016, 12:57 PM   #7031
Arnorian

Likes (Received): 14638

Two years.
Old September 21st, 2016, 04:23 PM   #7032
vespafrederic

Likes (Received): 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnorian View Post
Two years.
Belgrade ringroad also, will be finished?
vespafrederic no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 21st, 2016, 04:26 PM   #7033
CrazySerb
Vuk sa Ontarija

Technical documentation for Fruska Gora corridor soon

Quote:

Tuesday, 09/20/2016|09:41 | Source: Beta

Minister of Construction, Transport and Infrastructure Zorana Mihajlovic stated that she expected that the technical documentation for the Fruska Gora corridor project would be completed by late 2016.

– A part of the technical documentation has been completed, and it is expected that the rest will be completed by the end of this year – Mihajlovic said and added that the ministry had initiated the project and the preparation of the documentation together with the Provincial Government a year and a half before.

– We are at the same time talking to all potential investors interested in investing in the construction of roads and corridors in Serbia and we are presenting the Fruska Gora corridor to them as well – she said and added that there had been interested investors.

– There have been those interested, but it's not certain yet and I can't say who they are yet – she said.

According to her, the funds for the preparation of the documentation have been procured for 2016, and for 2017 as well, if need be.

The new road between Ruma and Novi Sad with a tunnel through Fruska Gora should be 33 km long. The total cost of the route, according to earlier reports, should exceed EUR 100 million.
Old September 21st, 2016, 11:41 PM   #7034
not_just_a_lurker

Likes (Received): 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by vespafrederic View Post
Not two years.

Seriously, not in a while (until it's 2+2 all the way). 5 years for just the bypass, then who knows how many more years for the new Danube bridge and Pančevo bypass, as well as the Pančevo - outer ring road section. With this last section existing only in vaguely defined plans right now.
not_just_a_lurker no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 22nd, 2016, 12:45 AM   #7035
vespafrederic

Likes (Received): 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by not_just_a_lurker View Post
Not two years.

Seriously, not in a while (until it's 2+2 all the way). 5 years for just the bypass, then who knows how many more years for the new Danube bridge and Pančevo bypass, as well as the Pančevo - outer ring road section. With this last section existing only in vaguely defined plans right now.
I was thinking about the section A1 Bubanji Potok-A3-A1 to Novi Sad only.
vespafrederic no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 22nd, 2016, 01:49 AM   #7036
not_just_a_lurker

Quote:
I was thinking about the section A1 Bubanji Potok-A3-A1 to Novi Sad only.
Yeah, around 4 years since only the second carriageway bridge over Sava is in construction at the moment, and no other works are in progress anywhere else.
Old September 22nd, 2016, 09:16 AM   #7037
panchevo
pseudosveshtenik

Likes (Received): 3522

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnorian View Post
Two years.
If we are lucky...
panchevo no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 23rd, 2016, 11:15 PM   #7038
Arnorian

Likes (Received): 14638

Quote:
Two more for that. Two more at least for Bubanj potok-Pančevo.
Old September 24th, 2016, 02:21 AM   #7039
not_just_a_lurker

That's too optimistic. Like I said, the only section presently under construction is doubling of the Ostružnica bridge. Finishing the bypass all the way to Bubanj Potok could theoretically be done in 2 years, but the problem is that section is nowhere near to being financed and then tendered for construction. At least we've heard nothing of it recently. That would imply that they're not yet sure how they're gonna finance it in the first place. They might be holding meetings at the moment, but it'll take a while until they secure the funds for it; and then even more time will have passed until they give a construction contact out.

I think it'll take them 2 years from now to start the construction, and 2 more years to actually finish it.

panchevo liked this post
Old September 24th, 2016, 04:04 AM   #7040
smokiboy

Likes (Received): 149

Well said.

I don't understand why they are doubling the bridge at Ostružnica, and the section from Ostružnica to Dobanovci, before they build as a half-motorway from Bubanj Potok to roughly Kijevo. There is only about 7km or so to build. I know there is a few viaducts and maybe a tunnel to build, but if they had started it the same time they doubled the Ostružnica to Dobanovci section, and now the bridge, they would have had enough funds and time wise it would be close to completion.

After all that is completed they could then 'slowly' double the entire section from Dobanovci to Bubanj Potok.
smokiboy no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Tags
путеви, motorways, putevi, serbia, srbija