daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Infrastructure and Mobility Forums > Highways & Autobahns

Highways & Autobahns All about automobility

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old May 21st, 2017, 07:35 PM   #7381
Smart City

Likes (Received): 687

Well ,it seems like Belgrade became Chinese big expo for infrastructure in Europe.
Beside latest contract for high speed Belgrade -Budampest rail road.What s next? Maglev metro in Belgrade?

news.changsha.cn
Maglev Metro ready for Belgrade?
Smart City no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old May 22nd, 2017, 10:11 PM   #7382
ChrisZwolle
Road user

Likes (Received): 19388

Plans to build a motorway from Beograd to Timisoara have been abandoned: http://www.b92.net/eng/news/region.p...&nav_id=101334

Traffic volumes were probably too low to justify a motorway, even when construction cost would likely be low due to the flat and rural terrain.

According to Putevi Srbije, the average daily traffic is only 3,000 - 5,000 vehicles between Pančevo and Vršac and 1,200 vehicles at the Romanian border.

http://www.putevi-srbije.rs/index.ph...affic-counting
ChrisZwolle no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2017, 10:50 PM   #7383
Alex_ZR

Likes (Received): 4002

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisZwolle View Post

According to Putevi Srbije, the average daily traffic is only 3,000 - 5,000 vehicles between Pančevo and Vršac and 1,200 vehicles at the Romanian border.

http://www.putevi-srbije.rs/index.ph...affic-counting
In that case, motorway should be built between Zrenjanin and Novi Sad (7,000 - 8,000 vehicles).

Zika Srbin liked this post
Alex_ZR está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2017, 11:03 PM   #7384
Zika Srbin

Likes (Received): 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex_ZR View Post
In that case, motorway should be built between Zrenjanin and Novi Sad (7,000 - 8,000 vehicles).
Indeed, the entire project is shorter distance wise and the costs would figure accordingly. Plus it'd take about 40-45 minutes from Zrenjanin to Jasa Tomic.
Zika Srbin no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2017, 07:18 AM   #7385
CrazySerb
Vuk sa Ontarija

Likes (Received): 7676

Looks like Romanians botched something.... very clumsy Google translate:

Quote:
No guilt Serbia after giving up the highway to Romania - Absence of authorization from Bucharest stopped the project

Monday, 22. 05. 2017 | 16: 54 | Source: Tanjug

Photo: Milos Muller / ************.com
Serbia supported the project to build a highway that would connect our country and Romania and considered it for strategic, but the Romanian side is not timely approved the commencement of the project, said on Monday, 22 May 2017, the Ministry of Construction, Transport and Infrastructure.

As stated, the fact proved by the Memorandum of Understanding of the Romanian and Serbian ministries of transport in March 2016.

- However, due to the further implementation of the project under IPA cross-border cooperation with Romania, the lead partner on the project, which is the Ministry of Transport of Romania, it is timely to authorize the commencement of the project. But that did not happen - the statement said.

The Ministry states that because of the risk that Serbia, as a partner in the project, not his fault borne the financial consequences due to late commencement of the project, it was decided in the IPA cross-border call is supported by the next project from the health sector which was approved by the Serbian and Romanian partner.

- Serbia still absolutely supports the realization of the highway project Pancevo-Vrsac-Vatin-Timisoara because it is a highway, has a regional, as well as of national importance - the statement said.

Recall, Russian Prime Minister Sorin Grindeanu said previously that Romania and Serbia have decided to abandon the project of connecting Timisoara and Belgrade highway because, as he explained, the Serbian authorities are no longer willing to support the project.

http://www.ekapija.com/website/sr/pa...tavio-projekat

Obviously for us, this motorway has a certain degree of importance - we're trying to finish up the section towards the port of Bar, and this was, I'm assuming, very much one of the next priorities on the list. Pancevo itself is a Belgrade satelite city with 150k population, while Vrsac too is quite important as center of Serbia's pharmaceutical industry. One way or another, they will be on the motorway network soon.

I don't know what sort of importance Timisoara has for Romania, but judging from the fact that, even as second or third largest city, its not yet even on the country's motorway network , one can only assume

Last edited by CrazySerb; May 23rd, 2017 at 07:27 AM.
CrazySerb no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2017, 11:41 AM   #7386
Robertkc

Likes (Received): 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazySerb View Post
I don't know what sort of importance Timisoara has for Romania, but judging from the fact that, even as second or third largest city, its not yet even on the country's motorway network , one can only assume
How do you surmise that Timisoara isn't on the Romanian motorway network? The A1 passes just north of Timisoara all the way to the Nadlac RO/HU border via Arad and then eastward from Timisoara to Sibiu (with about a missing 40km section u/c just east of Lugoj. Timisoara is a very important part of the country economically without any shadow of a doubt.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Romanians built an expressway or motorway south of TM towards the border with Serbia, not for the sake of the traffic crossing the border itself but rather as this road connects TM to the smaller cities and towns in Caras-Severin such as Moldova Noua, Oravita and Resita and this road probably gets double the volume of traffic per day as the Vrsac-Pancevo road.

Alex_ZR, ollo, darko06, Alpin, Stefan-SRB and 1 others liked this post
Robertkc no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2017, 06:17 PM   #7387
AlexisMD

Likes (Received): 677

Quote:
Looks like Romanians botched something....
Prime minister of Romania officially said :
"[...]that the Serbian authorities didn’t want to support the project anymore, reports local Digi24.

“The Serbian partners (…) considered that the project was not strategic for Serbians, for Serbia,” Grindeanu said.

Link

And it makes sense as Romanian goverment wanted to continue the project
News from March (in romanian)
http://www.ziare.com/economie/infras...ugetar-1458113

darko06 liked this post
AlexisMD no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2017, 08:10 PM   #7388
CrazySerb
Vuk sa Ontarija

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertkc View Post
How do you surmise that Timisoara isn't on the Romanian motorway network? The A1 passes just north of Timisoara all the way to the Nadlac RO/HU border via Arad and then eastward from Timisoara to Sibiu (with about a missing 40km section u/c just east of Lugoj. Timisoara is a very important part of the country economically without any shadow of a doubt.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Romanians built an expressway or motorway south of TM towards the border with Serbia, not for the sake of the traffic crossing the border itself but rather as this road connects TM to the smaller cities and towns in Caras-Severin such as Moldova Noua, Oravita and Resita and this road probably gets double the volume of traffic per day as the Vrsac-Pancevo road.

Oh yeah, so one can now drive from Timisoara to any of the larger Romanian cities - such as Cluj, Craiova, Iasi, Brasov or even Bucharest entirely on a motorway? Cause that's what constitutes a network to me

I mean, I can easily understand why this road is not a priority for Romania at this time.
Old May 23rd, 2017, 10:14 PM   #7389
Zika Srbin

Likes (Received): 65

I think its a matter of funding and I'm strictly speaking from the Serbian side. The entire project also makes part of Belgrade's ring road project. This involves an additional bridge over the Danube at Vinča. I'm guessing it will take quite some time before the Serbian side engages in this project entirely.

That's the third stage I think, and the second stage still requires a lot of work. I can barely imagine a completion date of the initial project.
Zika Srbin no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2017, 06:29 AM   #7390
Robertkc

Likes (Received): 18

Quote:
Oh yeah, so one can now drive from Timisoara to any of the larger Romanian cities - such as Cluj, Craiova, Iasi, Brasov or even Bucharest entirely on a motorway? Cause that's what constitutes a network to me

I mean, I can easily understand why this road is not a priority for Romania at this time.
Well if you define 'network' in that way, there is no Romanian motorway network although various stages of it are being built. Building through the Carpathian mountain range that would connect either Sibiu or Brasov with Bucharest is of course by far the biggest challenge from a cost and engineering perspective.

cinxxx liked this post
Robertkc no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2017, 11:05 PM   #7391
Singidunum
Grad Oblakodera

Likes (Received): 16174

Update from A4

Quote:
Originally Posted by caribrod View Post
Uslediće moja najbolja slikovnica ikad. Valjda zato što nisam ja slikao
Trebalo je da ovo bude video, ali je dron nešto fulao, pa neće da ga kače na youtube, kartica drona nije radila, nemam pojma šta...
Dronovođa mi je juče prebacio neki klip, koji valjda ostaje u fonu kao keširana verzija, slabijeg kvaliteta, secka, stvarno nije snimak za yt.
Meni dovoljno da printskrinujem za slikovnicu, uslov je bio 1 tura i da pošaljem fotke, kako bi ih zakačili kad oprave sajt, koji im isto nešto baguje...
Nešto ih bole rac da oni to rade, jedva 3-4 naprave za njihov site, pa smo napravili joint venture. Već sam im poslao slikovnicu.
Druga važna vest je da su me najzad napušili naši moderatori zbog slanja 20+ fotki po postu i sad moram 5-7, valjda neće da me banuju za 10.
Meni to bezveze, sad kad krenem u slikovnicu ima da zarobim po 2-3 strane, ali šta je - tu je. Sad imam 38, nekih 7 poruka će biti, sa epilogom na kraju.

Krećemo od izlaznog portala Sarlaha, ima života oko tunela, al u tragovima:

pa okret ka 5B, preko najsporijeg mosta u istoriji mostogradnje, levi preko IB39 po izlasku iz Sarlaha

evo za šta su bile oplate kod puta za Babušnicu i bolnicu - nikao zidić, iza njega i stuba stepenice

levu iza su muški nasipali, desnu malo manje

doteruju materijal za levu rampu ka mostu preko mislim Rasničke reke, koji je odozgo stigao do HI, ali vidi se da im nije prioritet, levo je BluE

devijacija stigla do stabilizacije (ako je bude), izlazi pravo na sadašnje skretanje za BluE, a moš i nazad za Dimitrovgrad starom obilaznicom

devijacija izbliza, asfaltirani deo desne (1. sloj) i cevi za prethodni segment između 2 mosta

Sad jbg, moram da stanem, pa crtice i strelice dobijaju na značaju, nastavak SLEDI...
------------------ >
Quote:
-------------- >
Mesto gde se devijacija uliva u 5B i propust od koga je desna na 2, a leva na 1. sloju BNS

leva odatle zabranjena za prolaz, videćete i zašto, desno je nasipana servisna saobraćajnica, atarski put

na pola puta do sledećeg propusta premazano emulzijom u levoj, biće to uskoro na 2 BNS

i posle sledećeg propusta ka dvostranom odmorištu (ex magacini VS) je premazano bitumenom rekao bih, slobodno me ispravite

isti slučaj i posle propusta/mosta kod odmorišta

odmorište - sad tek vidim da je desno malo veće - nasip bogami iznad mojih očekivanja, naročito desno, a i levo je stovarište praktično nestalo

na kraju odmorišta je veliki cevasti propust, koji su radili na kraju, relativno skoro, tu je bio i onaj seoski put

Bem ti život, moram da završavam post, ovo smara nastavak SLEDI...
---------------- >
Quote:
---------------- >
Koga mrzi da čeka ili da čita moje opservacije može da ide na:

http://rtcaribrod.rs/sr/%D1%84%D0%BE...D%D0%B5%D0%BB/

Zakačili su celu slikovnicu...
Ovo je poslednji most pre Prisjanskog puta i nadvožnjaka, levi je sa izolacijom, preko njega će uskoro i asfalt:

Pošto ova ekipa razvlači onu mrežu:

Finišeri su (bili) spremni, kreće se u levoj od mesta gde sada prolazi put za Prisjan, desna je na 1. BNS od prethodnog propusta do belog kamiona

na mestu starog stuba iskopana je rupa, postavljena ona crna cerada i sada se popunjava, stara dama još leži na trasi

nadvožnjak Prisjanskog puta, čini mi se da ima urađenu kolovoznu ploču na obe polovine, još trotoari, izolacija, asfalt, ograde...

odmah posle njega u levoj je odrađena cementna stabilizacija, a pored je ogroman kanal, koji je sveže izbetoniran

a bogami će i desna uskoro biti na stabilizaciji, mada će prvo verovatno raditi 1. BNS u levoj da bi moglo da se prolazi

Nastavak SLEDI...
--------------------- >
Quote:
--------------------- >
Od propusta između 2 nadvožnjaka kreće 2. sloj u desnoj, a odskora i u levoj (na snimku se završava), s tom razlikom što je i sam propust levo asfaltiran

2. nadvožnjak (atarskog puta) izgleda bolje od prisjanskog, a na prethodnom snimku se vidi ekipa, koja mu radi i rampe, ima i kegle ispod

sad je leva u prednosti u odnosu na desnu, utoliko što ima i mostovske konstrukcije sa 2 sloja BNS, 1. propust posle 2. nadvožnjaka:

isto je i na 2, propustu, s tim što se ovde vidi i ekipa, koja dovršava desni propust i priprema ga za izolaciju i kasnije asfalt

ovo je 3. i poslednji propust pre železničkog podvožnjaka, on je čini se spreman za HI i asfalt

dugačak nasip pre pruge i petlje Pirot istok

podvožnjak pruge, po PPPPN dvokolosečne za vozove velike brzine, od njega kreće petlja Pirot istok i neke lepe novine

Nastavak SLEDI...
--------------------- >
Quote:
------------------------ >
Prva dobra vest je da je asfaltirana veza Pirot istok - Niš, na slici levo, deo između železničkog i podvožnjaka petlje, i sami nadvožnjaci,

tako da je u levoj sada bukvalno sve na 2 sloja asfalta incl. mostovske konstrukcije od propusta između 2 nadvožnjaka do deonice Trace

desno su odavno asfaltirane veze isklučenje sa AP iz Niša ka Pirotu i uključenje iz Pirota ka Dimitrovgradu, iza je podvožnjak magistralnog

AP levo i IIA259 desno, kraj deonice Aktora, ali mi je ovde bitno što se u desnoj rade šahtovi koji se završavaju neposredno pre SMA

na samom kraju su odrađeni i sada nastavljaju dalje, možda i opale SMA u junu, videćemo, mada ne verujem...

pogled na odavno završeni sektor 6, početak deonice Trace Pirot istok - Dimitrovgrad

Nastavak SLEDI...
-------------------- >
Quote:
----------------------- >

Sada okret ka petlji, desno novi portal i levo od njega majstori koji rade šahtove, stigli su skoro do nadvožnjaka magistralnog

ovo je sjajan pogled na celu petlju Pirot istok, tipa truba, vide se sve veze, magistralni, skretanje za Držinu i buduća naplatna rampa PI desno

desno je naplatna rampa i devijacija IIA259, koja će je obilaziti, kao i trokraka raskrsnica za one koji silaze sa AP na IIA259 i obrnuto

za kraj pogled na novoasfaltiranu vezu PI-Niš, finalno spajanje sa magistralnim, koji postale veza ka naplatnoj, tek kad puste devijaciju

To je to! Važna napomena je da su ovo slike od petka, te da je sada verovatno dobar deo od prisjanskog puta ka devijaciji već na 2. BNS.
Posle pada bandere, mislim da se fokus seli na neke druge kritične tačke, po meni nije realno, ali je moguće da za 40 dana na 5B bude i SMA!
Dva su trenutno malo veća izazova: 1. Nadvožnjak Prisjanskog puta i 2. Deo petlje Pirot istok oko naplatne.
Naplatna ko naplatna trenutno i nije nešto bitna, neće skoro naplata, ali moraju da puste devijaciju oko nje i da je spoje sa AP i devijacijom.
Nadvožnjak prisjanskog puta mora da se ubrza, jer Prisjanci trenutno kruže, a pipav je posao i samo izmeštanje na nadvožnjak novom rampom.
Problem je što se prisjanski trenutno ukršta u nivou sa autoputem, to nikako neće biti dozvoljeno, čak i ako puštaju autoput na 2 sloja BNS.
Taj usek od ~800m, što se tiče same trase ne bi trebalo da predstavlja problem. Leva je 1/2 na stabilizaciji, verovatno naredne nedelje i na 1.BNS.
Logično mi je da sada najpre dovrše desnu do rupe od bandere, jer je 1. sloj asfalta bukvalno do rupe i put za Prisjan prelazi desnu preko asfalta.
To bi mogli da završe za nekih 15-ak dana i da onda pređu u levu, naravno da sve usklade i sa izmeštanjem puta na nadvožnjak.
Leva će od početka do kraja sa izuzetkom useka biti na 2 sloja asfalta do kraja naredne nedelje, dok u desnoj ostaju i mostovi i propusti.
Ostaje i devijacija kod BluE, ali mislim da je to znate već čiji dim, em je kratko, em je privremena saobraćajnica, pa nije zahtevna kao autoput.
Biće zanimljivo ispratiti dinamiku do kraja juna, prolazno vreme im je srednje žalosno, naredne nedelje možda ih posetim sa zemlje...
Vreme im ne ide na ruku, samo od četvrtka do danas suvo, od danas popodne cele naredne nedelje promenjivo go.njivo, moguća kiša svaki dan.
Od vremena će zavisiti i da li će, u kojoj meri i odakle biti mojih slikovnica.

KRAJ!!!

Potpišite peticiju protiv rušenja Generalštaba!
Singidunum no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2017, 02:40 PM   #7392
danny_cbu

Likes (Received): 80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan-SRB View Post
Maybe end of the year.
A1: Srpska Kuca – Levosoje 8.0km (Fall 2015 to 2017) – projectmap

Probably next year.There is too much work.
A1: Grdelica – Caricina dolina 11.8km (September 2013 to April 2017) – projectmap
A1: Caricina dolina – south of Vladicin han 14.3km (September 2013 to May 2017) – projectmap
Can someone please update constantly the serbian highways completion dates?
danny_cbu no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2017, 02:41 PM   #7393
keokiracer
Roadgeek from NL

Likes (Received): 2629

Quote:
Originally Posted by danny_cbu View Post
> http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...#post128578093
keokiracer está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2017, 10:15 PM   #7394
panchevo
pseudosveshtenik

Likes (Received): 3514

Quote:
Originally Posted by danny_cbu View Post
not even god can do that...
Old May 30th, 2017, 06:46 AM   #7395
CrazySerb
Vuk sa Ontarija

It's getting increasingly busy on the most recently begun stretch of A2 motorway, Surcin-Obrenovac section...

Old May 30th, 2017, 07:16 AM   #7396
CrazySerb
Vuk sa Ontarija

On the same day Fiat presented the newly restyled Fiat 500L model at its Kragujevac plant, minister of infrastructure promised completion of long-awaited, and crucial to the auto-plant expressway ....

Quote:
Serbia to complete Kragujevac-Batocina motorway construction in H1'18

BELGRADE (Serbia), May 25 (SeeNews) – Serbian infrastructure minister Zorana Mihajlovic said on Thursday the construction of the 24 km-long motorway connecting Kragujevac to Batocina will be completed in the first half of 2018.

Serbian state-owned company PZP Kragujevac is expected to complete the construction of the 18.5 km-long Zirovnica-Kragujevac stretch of the motorway by the end of June 2017, Mihajlovic said in a statement.

A tender for the construction of the 5 km-long Batocina bypass will be called after September, following completion of drafting of project documents.

The future motorway in central Serbia is of considerable importance, as it will connect Kragujevac, the country's fourth largest city, to the Trans-European Transport Corridor X, Mihajlovic added.

Corridor X is projected to connect Salzburg in Austria to the Greek port of Thessaloniki, passing through Slovenia, Croatia, Serbia and Macedonia.

SRC_100, MichiH liked this post
Old May 30th, 2017, 04:48 PM   #7397
Theijs

Likes (Received): 133

Who on this forum is able to check if the Zirovnica - Kragujevac section on road 24 will indeed finally open by the end of June?
Theijs no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2017, 06:32 PM   #7398
CrazySerb
Vuk sa Ontarija

A4 starting to look somewhat decent...

SRC_100, gr_kanev, Singidunum, vbkluht liked this post
Old June 1st, 2017, 06:17 PM   #7399
Singidunum
Grad Oblakodera

Likes (Received): 16174

Inner City Semi-Ring Road final connection https://goo.gl/maps/GuVy7PEct392

Quote:
Originally Posted by Саша Бг View Post
Први слој асфалта у последњем делу УМП-а - од Омладинских бригада до Тошиног бунара:

post a picture

upload a picture

Угао УМП-а и Омладинских бригада:
free image upload

free upload image

Део пре Омладинских бригада, поглед с пруге:

gif hosting

Potpišite peticiju protiv rušenja Generalštaba!

SRC_100 liked this post
Singidunum no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 2nd, 2017, 03:18 AM   #7400
CrazySerb
Vuk sa Ontarija

Subotica bypass motorway, so-called Y-branch is finally out of hibernation... for how long, nobody knows

Tags
путеви, motorways, putevi, serbia, srbija