daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Infrastructure and Mobility Forums > Highways & Autobahns

Highways & Autobahns All about automobility

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old April 26th, 2010, 10:26 PM   #901
CrazySerb
Vuk sa Ontarija

Likes (Received): 7704

Few more photos...

Around Novi Sad...

Last edited by CrazySerb; April 27th, 2010 at 06:34 PM.
CrazySerb no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old April 26th, 2010, 10:30 PM   #902
CrazySerb
Vuk sa Ontarija

Belgrade-Nis

Last edited by CrazySerb; April 27th, 2010 at 06:35 PM.
Old April 26th, 2010, 10:33 PM   #903
CrazySerb
Vuk sa Ontarija

Nis - Dimitrovgrad - Sofia (BG)

Last edited by CrazySerb; April 27th, 2010 at 06:36 PM.
Old April 26th, 2010, 10:37 PM   #904
CrazySerb
Vuk sa Ontarija

Belgrade-Nis again...

Last edited by CrazySerb; April 27th, 2010 at 06:36 PM.
Old April 26th, 2010, 10:52 PM   #905
nenea_hartia
Skeptic

Likes (Received): 233

Nice pics, CrazySerb.
nenea_hartia no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 26th, 2010, 10:58 PM   #906
CrazySerb
Vuk sa Ontarija

Novi Sad - Liberty bridge (length 1,382 meters) & Miseluk tunnel

Last edited by CrazySerb; April 27th, 2010 at 06:37 PM.
Old April 26th, 2010, 10:59 PM   #907
CrazySerb
Vuk sa Ontarija

Last edited by CrazySerb; April 27th, 2010 at 06:38 PM.
Old April 26th, 2010, 11:23 PM   #908
Uppsala

Likes (Received): 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazySerb View Post

Quote:

When did they started with exit numbers in Serbia? I had used the Serbian Motorways sometimes but i have never seen exit-numbers there before. But at those pictures it looks like exit numbers. Are they going to have that at all of the Serbian motorways?
Uppsala no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 27th, 2010, 10:39 AM   #909
Vrachar

Likes (Received): 1627

Quote:
Few more photos...

Around Novi Sad...
Actually, it's Belgrade's suburb Batajnica.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uppsala View Post
When did they started with exit numbers in Serbia? I had used the Serbian Motorways sometimes but i have never seen exit-numbers there before. But at those pictures it looks like exit numbers. Are they going to have that at all of the Serbian motorways?
Yes, those are exit numbers. They exist only on motorway through Belgrade, for now.

When they finish the bypass it will become the part of E75 road and the motorway through Belgrade will be city's inner transit route. The exit numbers are already shown as for city's inner transit route.
Vrachar no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 27th, 2010, 01:10 PM   #910
Foolish Farmer
Athleta Christi

Likes (Received): 4

When will the motorway-bypass of be finished? I think i've read in this thread something like 2013 (?) as the year, when it will be openend for the transit traffic. Is this already outdated?
Foolish Farmer no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 27th, 2010, 02:03 PM   #911
MareCar
BANNED

Likes (Received): 383

I hate photobucket....imageshack works just as well and has no bandwith limit....
MareCar no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 27th, 2010, 02:24 PM   #912
stormwatchforever
BANNED

Likes (Received): 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belgrader View Post
That at pay toll is nothing, if you are traveling by bus through Serbia and Croatia, you will have to pay for border crossing. When entering Croatia from Slovenia, every passanger has to pay 5 euros, so that they won't bother us at the border, the same thing when leaving Croatia. Then at Serbian border you have to pay 5 euros too, in order to pass the border easily. So 15 euros in total. This is really true, I travelled few times, and the first time they asked us to pay I was shocked. But they only ask you to pay when you travel by bus, and I don't know for the other border crossing,s just theese.
I also have to confirm that this is the very truth! Especially if you plan to go by bus from Serbia trough Hungary and Back...on the border crossing Tompa you will have to pay Hungarian customs 2 eur per person and when coming back both Hungarian and Serbian Custom officers will charge the whole Bus at a rate of 2 Eur per person on the Hungarian side and 5-10 Euro on Serbian side, so keep the change...
stormwatchforever no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 27th, 2010, 02:28 PM   #913
Uppsala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vrachar View Post
Actually, it's Belgrade's suburb Batajnica.

Yes, those are exit numbers. They exist only on motorway through Belgrade, for now.

When they finish the bypass it will become the part of E75 road and the motorway through Belgrade will be city's inner transit route. The exit numbers are already shown as for city's inner transit route.
Those exit numbers looks like the Croatian exit numbers. And its maybe a good idea to have similar signs in Serbia and Croatia

But when are they going to have those exit numbers at the rest of the Serbian motorways? They should have those exit numbers at E70 from Croatia to Belgrade and at E75 from Hungarian border to Macedonian border
Old April 27th, 2010, 04:29 PM   #914
blagun
Explorer

Likes (Received): 1944

Quote:
Originally Posted by nenea_hartia View Post
It might be the exchange rate when you're paying in Euros. One year ago I paid the toll in Euros and a friend of mine payed directly in Dinars. I realized that my toll was slightly higher than his, but it was a very small difference and the good thing is they gave me back the change in Euros, not in local currency, as in Croatia or Norway, for example.
Since 2009 the tolls are equal for serbs and foreigners. You can pay in Euro (banknotes or coins 2.00, 1.00 and 0.50), or Dinars. Credit cards are also accepted.

There are several OMV gas stations where you can tank, eat, drink or buy something using credit card. Usually they accept Euro, but at different exchange rate (the normal exchange rate is about 95 RSD per Euro)
blagun no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 27th, 2010, 05:07 PM   #915
Vrachar

Likes (Received): 1627

Quote:
Originally Posted by blagun View Post
Usually they accept Euro, but at different exchange rate (the normal exchange rate is about 95 RSD per Euro)
It's 100 RSD for 1 EUR now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uppsala View Post
But when are they going to have those exit numbers at the rest of the Serbian motorways? They should have those exit numbers at E70 from Croatia to Belgrade and at E75 from Hungarian border to Macedonian border
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foolish Farmer View Post
When will the motorway-bypass of be finished? I think i've read in this thread something like 2013 (?) as the year, when it will be openend for the transit traffic. Is this already outdated?
The answer on these 2 questions only God knows.
Vrachar no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 27th, 2010, 06:50 PM   #916
CrazySerb
Vuk sa Ontarija

Commencement of work on left lane of Corridor 10 highway from Horgos to Novi Sad

Quote:
Belgrade, 27 April 2010 – Serbian Minister of Infrastructure Milutin Mrkonjic signed an agreement today on building the left lane section of Highway E-75 Corridor 10 from Horgos to Novi Sad with representatives of a consortium of local construction companies selected in a tender.

Mrkonjic said that the contract was signed with a consortium consisting of road companies Beograd, Putevi Uzice, Planum and Borovica.

He said that this will be a 110 km long section and that this consortium gave the best bid in the tender.

The deadline for the construction is nine months and the cost will amount to approximately RSD 10 billion, with a deadline for payment of 30 months.

The Minister announced that construction on all remaining sections of Corridor 10 started this year.

He pointed out that €800 million will be invested in the Serbian road network.

Beograd Director General Boro Jelic said that the work of construction on the northern branch of Corridor 10 in Serbia is a great opportunity for local construction companies, and added that it will provide employment for thousands of workers.

He said that the consortium will complete the works in time.
Old April 28th, 2010, 12:37 AM   #917
MareCar
BANNED

Likes (Received): 383

Finally.... all the talk for all these years, now finally they have started completing them all in a bunch, all at once instead of just 20km's each year.
MareCar no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 28th, 2010, 12:38 AM   #918
ChrisZwolle
Road user

Likes (Received): 19410

Nice. I wonder if this could be one of the longest continuous motorway sections in Europe by then. I mean, you can drive from like Amsterdam or Göteborg to Leskovac without ever leaving the motorway.
ChrisZwolle no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 28th, 2010, 02:20 AM   #919
Uppsala

Serbia had a lot of economic problems at the 1990s and the early of 2000. But the last years a lot of things happen in Serbia and the economy are more and more stabilized. And I can see that at the motorways too. I think Serbian motorways are quite good and I see a lot of things who tell me its going to be better and better. And if I’m coming from north I coming from Croatia or Hungary and I think E70 from Croatia to Belgrade is quite good motorway. The E75 from Hungary to Belgrade is not complete motorway from the border to Novi Sad but they are making it complete. And the part that is not complete is like a half motorway. So I think Serbian motorways are quite good. Well done Serbia!
Old April 28th, 2010, 08:00 AM   #920
blagun
Explorer

Likes (Received): 1944

In contrast to most communist leaders Tito built significant length of motorways in Yugoslavia. Then came 10 years of wars and fierce petrol embargo. Nevertheless at that time the motorways were better maintained than in peacefull Bulgaria. Of course, the construction of new intercepts was slowed down. Now the process is revived. But I wonder, why they don't construct the southern ring road of Belgrade?
blagun no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Tags
путеви, motorways, putevi, serbia, srbija