daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Infrastructure and Mobility Forums > Highways & Autobahns

Highways & Autobahns All about automobility

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old May 2nd, 2010, 11:43 PM   #1001
most
Coridor Rin-Dunare DN6

Likes (Received): 555

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhirgataZFs1694 View Post
Thank you so much. So the plans are for a true motorway. GG Serbia. btw,nothing about Vrska Cuka-Vidin motorway has been mentioned in bulgarian media after our PM visit to Serbia
My pleasure!

What do you think? I don't want to speculate.
most no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old May 2nd, 2010, 11:45 PM   #1002
PhirgataZFs1694

Likes (Received): 1560

Quote:
Originally Posted by clouseau View Post
Vrska Cuka-Vidin: Highway, 82.1 km long and 16 meters wide, would have two lanes in one and two in another direction, and dividing strip, the output loop, two bridges and four tunnels, and should be completed in three years. value of this investment is 200 million euros, and would be partly financed from the national budget, and partly with the help of funds from international financial institutions
Thank you too.
PhirgataZFs1694 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2010, 11:54 PM   #1003
most
Coridor Rin-Dunare DN6

Quote:
Vrska Cuka-Vidin: Highway, 82.1 km long and 16 meters wide, would have two lanes in one and two in another direction, and dividing strip, the output loop, two bridges and four tunnels, and should be completed in three years. value of this investment is 200 million euros, and would be partly financed from the national budget, and partly with the help of funds from international financial institutions
Take care, clouseau! It's about Paracin - Vrska Cuka, not Vrska Cuka - Vidin.
Don't make PhirgataZFs1694 so happy!
Old May 3rd, 2010, 12:12 AM   #1004
clouseau

Likes (Received): 563

Quote:
Originally Posted by most View Post
my mistake, sorry. I corrected
clouseau está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2010, 12:37 AM   #1005
clouseau

Likes (Received): 563

I don`t know if you saw these pictures from before. New 20 kilometers motorway between Novi Sad-Horgos:

clouseau está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2010, 01:15 AM   #1006
nenea_hartia
Skeptic

Likes (Received): 233

^ It's looking great!
nenea_hartia no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2010, 02:45 AM   #1007
popescuster

Likes (Received): 0

tolls for serbian and macedonian highways

Hello, does anyone have a list of all the toll points and toll prices in these points on Serbian and Macedonian highways?

Thanks
popescuster no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2010, 08:51 AM   #1008
most
Coridor Rin-Dunare DN6

Quote:
I don`t know if you saw these pictures from before. New 20 kilometers motorway between Novi Sad-Horgos:

Old May 4th, 2010, 07:51 PM   #1009
Wuxa
Vozd

Likes (Received): 1737

Works on 27. km
[IMG]http://i44.************/1j97a.jpg[/IMG]

To the border and Y-overpass near Subotica
[IMG]http://i43.************/2ef3l9i.jpg[/IMG]

To Novi Sad and Belgrade
[IMG]http://i42.************/a43n0m.jpg[/IMG]

by ddavid
Wuxa no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2010, 08:32 PM   #1010
Uppsala

Likes (Received): 53

Very nice! I think this motorway is going to be excellent.

Last edited by ChrisZwolle; May 4th, 2010 at 08:36 PM. Reason: do not unnecessary quote pics - thx.
Uppsala no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2010, 01:37 PM   #1011
PhirgataZFs1694

Likes (Received): 1560

Quote:
Originally Posted by most View Post
I had figured it out before I got happy
PhirgataZFs1694 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2010, 02:31 PM   #1012
most
Coridor Rin-Dunare DN6

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhirgataZFs1694 View Post
I had figured it out before I got happy
Old May 5th, 2010, 06:47 PM   #1013
blagun
Explorer

Likes (Received): 1943

On 17.04.2010 Serbian border police opened temporarely access for EU citizens with ID-cards only. Reason - flights cancelations due to the icelandian volcano. So far, so good, Bravo!
But just before the spring holidays (1 Mai, St George's day - "Djurdjevdan") the admission was cancelled! Why now? Why not from 10 Mai? This type of action is more proper for Milosevic's regime: alas, the old ghosts are still alive

BTW, Serbia is the only European state (except Turkey, Russia and their satelits Ukraine and Belarus) where EU-citizens cannot pass thru with ID card.
blagun no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2010, 07:15 PM   #1014
CrazySerb
Vuk sa Ontarija

Likes (Received): 7685

Huh?
CrazySerb no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2010, 07:18 PM   #1015
lindenthaler
ubahnista

Likes (Received): 175

Serbs cannt drive in EU with personal ID so what? At least as far as i know most EU citizens don't need visa for Serbia...
lindenthaler no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2010, 07:25 PM   #1016
Uppsala

Likes (Received): 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindenthaler View Post
Serbs cannt drive in EU with personal ID so what? At least as far as i know most EU citizens don't need visa for Serbia...
That's right! We don’t need any visa to go to Serbia. That's history now. And Serbian citizens don't need visa when they go to most of the EU-states.

And I don't think we have to wait so long time before EU-citizens can go to Serbia with only ID-cards.

And we must remember, the Serbian motorways are important for the European motorway network. And they are going to be even more important soon.
Uppsala no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2010, 07:44 PM   #1017
MareCar
BANNED

Likes (Received): 383

Quote:
Originally Posted by blagun View Post
On 17.04.2010 Serbian border police opened temporarely access for EU citizens with ID-cards only. Reason - flights cancelations due to the icelandian volcano. So far, so good, Bravo!
But just before the spring holidays (1 Mai, St George's day - "Djurdjevdan") the admission was cancelled! Why now? Why not from 10 Mai? This type of action is more proper for Milosevic's regime: alas, the old ghosts are still alive

BTW, Serbia is the only European state (except Turkey, Russia and their satelits Ukraine and Belarus) where EU-citizens cannot pass thru with ID card.
What the f is wrong with you? What old ghosts and what Milosevic?
Because Serbia is not part of the EU nor the Schengen treaty so regular passport border control is still in place. Simple as that.
And neither are Turkey, Russia, Ukraine or Belarus. It's very simple.
MareCar no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2010, 12:15 AM   #1018
blagun
Explorer

Likes (Received): 1943

Quote:
Originally Posted by MareCar View Post
Because Serbia is not part of the EU nor the Schengen treaty so regular passport border control is still in place.
Croatia, Macedonia, Albania, Montenegro, BiH are also not parts of EU and Schengen, but they accept EU ID-cards. Passport border control is still in place in Romania and Bulgaria, but the ID-card is not less secure than the international passport.
The ID cards are much more easier and quicker for processing - they don't need to be leafed thru, stamped. Thousands EU-citisens passing transit thru Serbia should issue international passports only for SRB border. It's ridiculous, such as ridiculous as the Schengen visas for Serbs were.
blagun no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2010, 02:16 AM   #1019
Belgrader

Likes (Received): 405

Quote:
Croatia, Macedonia, Albania, Montenegro, BiH are also not parts of EU and Schengen, but they accept EU ID-cards. Passport border control is still in place in Romania and Bulgaria, but the ID-card is not less secure than the international passport.
The ID cards are much more easier and quicker for processing - they don't need to be leafed thru, stamped. Thousands EU-citisens passing transit thru Serbia should issue international passports only for SRB border. It's ridiculous, such as ridiculous as the Schengen visas for Serbs were.
EU citizens have the same treatment in Serbia as Serbs in the EU. EU citizens have to be thankful that all theese years they didn't need visas to enter Serbia.
Old May 6th, 2010, 02:40 AM   #1020
MareCar
BANNED

Likes (Received): 383

Quote:
Croatia, Macedonia, Albania, Montenegro, BiH are also not parts of EU and Schengen, but they accept EU ID-cards.
You can't compare them to Serbia. Serbia is a country with a lot of transit, that's why it still has to emphasize on security. Closer explanation below.

Quote:
Passport border control is still in place in Romania and Bulgaria, but the ID-card is not less secure than the international passport.
Aha, so are there old ghosts from Milosevic's regime in Romania and Bulgaria, too?

Quote:
ID cards don't allow for travel documentation, as Serbia has a lot of transit that is an important factor for fighting criminal and smuggling activities. One of the Bombers from the Madrid terror attack got caught in Serbia, as were some other terror suspects. Smugglers try to move loads of drugs from the Middle east to Europe through Serbia. Passports are vital in reconstructing the paths of suspected people and through that picking the right vehicles for close examination. If someone shows his ID card you don't know anything about him, but if you flip through the pages of his passport and see that he is passing through Serbia, Turkey, other Middle eastern countries, European countries, Kosovo etc. frequently or on a monthly, weekly basis or only in certain time blocks, you know that it isn't your typical 1-trip-a-year Gastarbeiter and you know you should take a closer look at his car.

Last edited by MareCar; May 6th, 2010 at 02:53 AM.
MareCar no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Tags
путеви, motorways, putevi, serbia, srbija