daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Infrastructure and Mobility Forums > Highways & Autobahns

Highways & Autobahns All about automobility

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old June 25th, 2010, 11:55 PM   #1141
drokg
Dezurna jajara

Likes (Received): 8

There was significant work on Novi Sad by-pass/Novi Sad-Horgos... From Novi Sad to Beska bridge...

Sponsored Links
Old June 26th, 2010, 03:39 AM   #1142
CrazySerb
Vuk sa Ontarija

Likes (Received): 7686

Quote:
Originally Posted by vectom View Post
it's always nice to see it progressing rapidly, but maybe this isn't the right thread for Ada bridge updates, as it's still about motorways here, and this bridge won't be used for that purpose, nor affect Serbian motorways usage at a larger extent except relaxing Gazela bridge at some extent.
let's be precise by the contents we post =]
Don't let the title of this thread fool you - motorways are not the only thing discussed here. Besides, the new Ada/Sava bridge will be an integral part of the future inner ring road, a very important piece of Belgrade's transport infrastructure and as such, I believe the occasional construction status update should be posted here.

Inner ring road...

CrazySerb no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 26th, 2010, 08:58 PM   #1143
CrazySerb
Vuk sa Ontarija

Repair works on Gazela Bridge start in August

Quote:
Intense repair works on the Belgrade Gazela Bridge are to start on August 1 and last until October 6. During the intensive summer works, four out of six lanes on the bridge will be open to traffic on workdays and three at weekends.

Belgrade Mayor Dragan Dilas said that the works would be conducted 24/7 in the intensity that the weather conditions allow. Between October 2010 and March 2011, the works will not interfere with the traffic, whereas more intense repair works will begin again in spring 2011.
(Beta)

Old June 26th, 2010, 09:04 PM   #1144
CrazySerb
Vuk sa Ontarija

Here's an excellent video report by a Serbian TV station, filmed along the ~800km route from Belgrade to the Greek island of Thassos. They review state of motorways as well as some of the gas stations and rest stops along the way.

First two videos show the section through Serbia, third video is from Macedonia while Greek motorways can be seen in fourth & fifth videos:

Last edited by CrazySerb; June 26th, 2010 at 09:11 PM.
Old June 26th, 2010, 09:07 PM   #1145
AlexisMD

Likes (Received): 677

it's easy to understand Serbian language when you know Russian
not all of course, but you get the idea
AlexisMD no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 27th, 2010, 05:33 AM   #1146
wyqtor
Coexist

Likes (Received): 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazySerb View Post
Here's an excellent video report by a Serbian TV station, filmed along the ~800km route from Belgrade to the Greek island of Thassos. They review state of motorways as well as some of the gas stations and rest stops along the way.

First two videos show the section through Serbia, third video is from Macedonia while Greek motorways can be seen in fourth & fifth videos:
Thank you, I remember watching the show some years ago on TV. The most interesting episode was was the trip from Beograd to Budva, hopefully it will be posted on the web as well.
wyqtor no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 27th, 2010, 11:42 AM   #1147
drokg
Dezurna jajara

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyqtor View Post
Thank you, I remember watching the show some years ago on TV. The most interesting episode was was the trip from Beograd to Budva, hopefully it will be posted on the web as well.
Actually "Belgrade-Budva patrola" is on air today. In last couple of years,SAT annualy does trips to Greece,Bulgaria,and Montenegro. This week Budva,next week Suncani Breg (BG). And he also said that they have another trip-suprise after that.

Old June 27th, 2010, 06:13 PM   #1148
MareCar
BANNED

Likes (Received): 383

Why do these idiots stop on the emergency lane on the highway and even walk around next to the line??! Are they braindamaged?
MareCar no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 27th, 2010, 08:50 PM   #1149
x-type
con los terroristas

Likes (Received): 3438

they could also do report from trip to HR destinations, each year i see more and more SRB cars on holidays here.

i agree about stopping in SOS lanes - they are not giving good example (paradox is how they talk about danger of doing it ). and they are little bit overstating those LPG things - as it is the most important thing in the world.

but finally, reports like this are always nice to see
Old June 27th, 2010, 08:55 PM   #1150
drokg
Dezurna jajara

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-type View Post
they could also do report from trip to HR destinations, each year i see more and more SRB cars on holidays here.
I'd read in SAT magazine today that they will probably do or Opatija or Dubrovnik trip.
Old June 27th, 2010, 09:18 PM   #1151
Palance
Autosnelwegen.net

Likes (Received): 277

Ah,interesting videos with a lot of information. It's a pity that is not subtitled for people who do not understand Serbian. I am lucky to do so

I am curious for the HR and MNE-reports.
Old June 28th, 2010, 02:19 AM   #1152
MareCar
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-type View Post
and they are little bit overstating those LPG things - as it is the most important thing in the world.
If you'd drive a LPG car you would sure be interested to know where you can get a refill And they simply give that information for every gas station, so that drivers with LPG can know where they can fill up on it, so that they can plan their trip.
Old June 28th, 2010, 11:25 AM   #1153
lindenthaler
ubahnista

Likes (Received): 175

+ there are a LOT of cars with LPG in SRB.
lindenthaler no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 28th, 2010, 12:24 PM   #1154
Strajder

Likes (Received): 371

+ in Greece there are almost without LPG station...
Strajder está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old June 28th, 2010, 12:39 PM   #1155
MareCar
BANNED

I know there are, that's why they cover it that well.
Old June 28th, 2010, 05:00 PM   #1156
edis_mumin

Likes (Received): 789

SAT Patrola / Trip from Belgrade to Montenegro will be shown next weekend. I think it would be the classic route Belgrade - Prijepolje - Budva.

You can see earlier reports here:
Code:
http://www.rts.rs/page/tv/sr/series/20/RTS+1/60/SAT.html
I'm not sure for reports from Belgrade to Croatian sea, and Bulgaria...
edis_mumin no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 28th, 2010, 06:12 PM   #1157
Angelos

Likes (Received): 447

can you post this episode please when it is available ?
Angelos no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 28th, 2010, 06:33 PM   #1158
edis_mumin

Likes (Received): 789

Premiere will be on sunday, july 4th, 15:02, RTS1.
You can watch this episode on RTS Video Podcast maybe a hour later... Just go on link above, and click on the latest video.
I can post links for TV rips from one serbian forum, and quality of these videos is OK, if you want...
edis_mumin no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 28th, 2010, 07:28 PM   #1159
CrazySerb
Vuk sa Ontarija

Finally - it looks like construction of the long awaited motorway from Belgrade to Montenegro's port of Bar will begin next month - with the first ~12km section just awarded to a consortium of domestic firms.

Translated by Google:

Quote:
28. jun 2010. | 17:13
Domestic firms for the best way Ub-Lajkovac

A consortium of domestic companies, led by Enterprise Road Belgrade, gave the best bid for the construction of the Belgrade - South Adriatic, on the section of Ub to Lajkovac, amounting to 7.333 billion with completion period of 16 months.

The consortium of companies from Serbia next PZP "Beograd" and of "Planum" and "Roads of Uzice.

The bid was submitted and the company "Osijek Koteks" from Croatia, and the third offer of "Primorje" from Slovenia, arrived late and did not open, said today the President of the tender committee Darko Pesic, at the opening of bids for this tender.

The company "Osijek Koteks" offered to perform work for 9, 034 billion and the limit of 480 calendar days. Offer "the Coast" came with a small delay and will be returned to the bidder unopened.

"We do not expect the appeal because the process was orderly and legal and assume that the beginning of July, work could begin," said Pesic told reporters in the Serbian government, adding that the estimated value of works for the section of Ub - Lajkovac a length of 12 kilometers and the amount 62 million euros.

"Only when the Commission review bids and make a decision then we can say that someone got a job," said Chairman of Tender Committee and recalled that the Commission has a legal deadline of one month to decide, it will try to be as soon as possible how to take advantage of this construction season.

General Manager Planum Ratomir Todorovic said that if local consortium is a job, be employed directly in the project of more than 1,000 people and indirectly many more.

He said that in that section to be constructed 12 bridges, which make up most of the cost of works.

Highway Ub - Lajkovac is part of the so-called Corridor 11, which should connect Serbia, Montenegro and Romania.

According to the Transport Master Plan for Serbia, which this month passed the National Council for Infrastructure, on the priority list of 33 projects in road, rail, air and water transport, construction of the highway from Belgrade to Pozega, which includes a section of Ub - Lajkovac is of importance to the sixth place.

Last edited by CrazySerb; June 28th, 2010 at 07:50 PM.
Old June 28th, 2010, 09:55 PM   #1160
x-type
con los terroristas

Likes (Received): 3438

Quote:
Originally Posted by MareCar View Post
If you'd drive a LPG car you would sure be interested to know where you can get a refill And they simply give that information for every gas station, so that drivers with LPG can know where they can fill up on it, so that they can plan their trip.
in my family cars are powered by LPG since, attention now, 1993. my car is not, by our second car in family is. and i still think they have payed too much attention on LPG availability. although it is definitely usefull information.

Tags
путеви, motorways, putevi, serbia, srbija