daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Infrastructure and Mobility Forums > Highways & Autobahns

Highways & Autobahns All about automobility

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old October 8th, 2010, 08:13 AM   #1441
CrazySerb
Vuk sa Ontarija

Likes (Received): 7704

September update - Belgrade's new Sava river bridge

CrazySerb no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old October 8th, 2010, 10:10 AM   #1442
Need4Weed
Urbani ljakse

Likes (Received): 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Clerk View Post
Why is it so? Thanks in advance.
Because it will complement the current east-west corridor V, namely the branch Vc (Budapest-Sarajevo-Ploce) and Vb (Budapest-Zagreb-Rijeka). The Vd branch will connect Arad, Timisoara, Belgrade with the port of Bar, Montenegro.
Need4Weed no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 9th, 2010, 06:01 AM   #1443
sallae2

Likes (Received): 1603

An update of the expropriation progress.

Quote:

For the land on Corridor 40 million. €

7. October 2010.| 16:25 | Source: Tanjug

Belgrade - "Serbian Roads" so far paid from its own funds to the former land owners on Corridor 10 more than four billion dinars (close to 40 million euros).

The company said that land acquisition for construction of Corridor 10 are currently being implemented in 27 cities and municipalities.

Since the beginning of the expropriation of land along the route of Corridor 10 in Serbia, (September 2008), so far:
- issued more than 5,000 solutions and
- concluded more than 4,500 agreements on compensation, and
- 30 owners refused to accept the offer price.

Expropriation has been completed on Highway E-75 sections:
- from the borders of Macedonia - Bukarevac in length of 10.7 kilometers,
- Bukarevac - Levosoje 10.3 kilometers,
- Srpska Kuca - Donji Neradovac six kilometers,
- Novi Sad bypass 12 km
- interchanges between Novi Sad and Belgrade (Stara Pazova, Indjija, Kovilj, Beska and Maradik).

This process has been completed and for the sections:
- Horgos - Novi Sad in the length of 108 kilometers,
- Dimitrovgrad bypass 8.7 km,
- Dimitrovgrad - Pirot east 12 km,
- Prosek - Crvena Reka 22.5 km,

and for Belgrade bypass sections:
- Batajnica - Dobanovci 10.5 kilometers,
- Orlovaca to Bubanj Potok five kilometers.

Expropriation is completed and for the section of future highway Belgrade - Southern Adriatic, the route of Corridor 11:
- from Ub to Lajkovac 12 kilometers.

The process for the Corridor 10 is still going on, or is mostly completed for the sections:
- Kelebija - Subotica 24 kilometers,
- cadastral municipalities (CM) Bikovo, CM Donji Grad,
- Vladicin Han - Donji Neradovac 26.2 kilometers,
- Levosoje - Srpska Kuca 10 kilometers.

In the coming period is planned expropriation of the remaining sections of Corridor 10:
- Vladicin Han - Caričina Dolina 14.3 kilometers
- Caričina Dolina - Grdelica - 12 kilometers,
- Grdelica - Grabovnica 7.9 kilometers,
- Crvena Reka - Ciflik - 12.6 kilometers,
- Ciflik - Pirot east 26.6 km.

On the route of the future Corridor 11 is planned expropriation of the sections:
- Obrenovac - Ub 24 kilometers and
- Valjevo - Ljig 26 kilometers.

For these sections expropriation will be launched after the prior procedure of splitting parcels necessary for highway construction in the line of the cadastre.
A prerequisite for the start splitting parcels which are needed for the expropriation and for the construction is a previously completed technical review of major projects.

For all seven of these sections were concluded technical control agreements and their implementation is ongoing.
Bearing in mind that the procedures of splitting parcels at the Cadastre takes on average two to three months, the expropriation at these sections will be initiated and implemented during the year 2011.
source: b92

Last edited by sallae2; October 9th, 2010 at 06:08 AM.
sallae2 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 9th, 2010, 07:18 AM   #1444
Le Clerk
AUTOBANN.ED

Likes (Received): 12048

Quote:
Originally Posted by Need4Weed View Post
Because it will complement the current east-west corridor V, namely the branch Vc (Budapest-Sarajevo-Ploce) and Vb (Budapest-Zagreb-Rijeka). The Vd branch will connect Arad, Timisoara, Belgrade with the port of Bar, Montenegro.
Thanks. Is there a map with these branches of Corridor V?
Castles and Mansions in Romania
Le Clerk está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old October 9th, 2010, 11:07 AM   #1445
sallae2

a map from wikipedia

[IMG]http://i52.************/2i9pkoy.jpg[/IMG]
Old October 9th, 2010, 04:12 PM   #1446
Le Clerk
AUTOBANN.ED

Likes (Received): 12048

Very interesting! Thanks I see that C5 splits in 3 branches from Budapest. It would be good if C5d would also go north to Oradea (link with A3 in Romania) and further north to Ukraine. I think there are plans for a motorway to link Arad and Oradea.
Castles and Mansions in Romania
Le Clerk está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old October 13th, 2010, 09:47 PM   #1447
drokg
Dezurna jajara

Likes (Received): 8

The name of company which will build the nest 5+4 km section of motorway/highway/speedway/whatever Kragujevac-Batocina will be known in the next 10 days . They must start works until New year,and after that only one section is left to be done.

This is definitely the hardest section on entire route.

Entire road will be finished until 2012 (yeah,right,and i play for AC Fiorentina).

Rumours tell that Nibens Group will win this,and "PZP Kragujevac" will take this job.
Old October 14th, 2010, 07:03 PM   #1448
CrazySerb
Vuk sa Ontarija

^Good news Personally, I'm optimistic that it can be completed by the end of 2012. Its important that it be finished soon, as Fiat's billion euro investment into Serbia's auto industry depends on that piece of motorway.

In other news....as Belgrade's new Sava bridge nears completion, construction will soon start on the city's new inner ring-road. Here are some latest planning changes regarding that, courtesy of Beobuild:

Quote:
Inner Ring Road - Detailed Plan Concept
07 Oct 2010

In the late 2008, started the construction of bridge on Ada Ciganlija, as the most significant part of inner city ring road, a much larger project. Our visitors already had an opportunity to see detailed regulation plan for this project on our site. The project of Inner City Half-Ring Road (UMP) is one of the most significant planned traffic routes, with purpose of relieving city centre of private vehicles in transit, decrease pressure on existing bridges over Sava river and create alternative routes in connecting different city parts.

We present you the concept of changes to initial plan of UMP, which was submitted to the Secretariat for Planning for further procedure. The changes include smaller modifications in borders of the plan and couple of new project designs:

- New solution for “Radnicka” interchange and profile of this street

- new solution route crossing of UMP/Novi Rakovički put with Bull. Vojvode Misica, on the edge of the park Topcider

- New access roads to the sports complex BASK

- New pedestrian gangway in the zone of the Careva Cuprija

The most important change is certainly a basic plan for a new solution of interchange "Radnicka" shown in the plan and received following the public announcement. Instead of solutions in the basic plan - delevelled intersection with two surface intersections on Radnicka street regulated by traffic lights, now being planned solution that has a full program of grade separated connection. Specifically, multilevel loop contains a circular intersection that has ramps directly connected with the bridge above and the Radnicka St. and Blvd. Vojvode Misica beneath it.

The planned corridor for the route of the subway into the profile of the bridge continues to be a link to existing tramway bridge in the area of Radnicka loop interchange. Under the new decision loop is planned to link with the fair- circular shaped roundabout at the existing parking area of the fair.Profile of Radnicka street, as opposed to the basic solution, conection between Radnicka interchange and accession to the Ada Ciganlija is planned with four lanes per direction (instead of three) and dividing island.

There is also a new solution for route crossings of UMP/New Rakovički put with Blvd. Vojvode Misica, on the edge of Topcider park. In fact, Novi Rakovički put is planned with four lanes and dividing island, instead two lane road in the basic plan. The intersection with Blvd. Vojvode Misica and tramway lines is resolved as a crossroad with no connections, where the left turn from the direction of the UMP to the Blvd. Vojvode Misica is designed as the independent connection with road width of 5m.

Also, new is a road leading to the sports complex BASK. Instead of the basic plan which envisaged connection that went from the checkpoints of coin mint to this sports complex is now replaced with a new access road from Paštrovićeva street. With this access road is planned pedestrian communication between Paštrovićeva street and newly planned pedestrian gangways in the zone of the Careva Cuprija.

On the New Belgrade ring road route to a dozen positions they corrected and extended the borders of the plan. Also, adjusted the boundaries of the zone of the loop with the street Tosin Bunar, where the accepted solution, unfortunately, does not mean delevelled intersection, but the plan left room for such a solution in the future. This intersection was part of a sector that will be the subject of a separate planning document.

In parts of the route of UMP on the bridge and the tunnel was not corrected.We present you the concept of changes to its initial plan of UMP that will be implemented in stages dependent on inflows of funds.

For a higher resolution image, head here:
http://www.beobuild.rs/visuals/data/...-UMP-VS-01.jpg
Old October 15th, 2010, 10:35 PM   #1449
CrazySerb
Vuk sa Ontarija

More money for Serbian motorway projects:

Quote:
Tender for sale of national company
Money from sale of ‘Telecom’ for roads only
Danijela Nišavić - Bojana Stamenković | 15. 10. 2010.

The Government yesterday made decision over announcement of tender for sale of 51 percent stake of ‘Telecom Serbia’ shares. The money shall be used mainly for infrastructure, precisely for construction of roads connecting chief corridors.

The tender shall be announced next week and the starting price shall be EUR 1.4 billions. The tender shall be announced at the ‘Financial Times’. Potential buyers are to apply first. Then their technical conditions offered shall be checked. Only after that the auction shall follow.

The Government’s decision shall also envisage free of charge distribution of 15 percent of shares to citizens and 6.4 percent of shares to actual and former employees of ‘Telecom Serbia’.

Among the companies which have shown interest until so far there are ‘France Telecom’, ‘Telekom Austria’, ‘Orascom’ and ‘Deutsche Telekom’.
According to media, the money from the sale of Telecom will be used to build Belgrade-Cacak motorway (Corridor 11), Pojate-Preljina motorway (which will connect Corridor 10 & 11) as well as Ruma-Sabac-Loznica expressway.
Old October 16th, 2010, 02:23 AM   #1450
atila

Likes (Received): 2

I travel allot every summer from Denmark to Turkey with car. The road I hate the most is from Nis-Sofia - no offence, I think you know why

What is the status with that highway project?
atila no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 16th, 2010, 03:55 AM   #1451
sallae2

As far as I know financing is secured. Road (in Serbia) is divided in 5 sections. All sections are planned to be completed by May 2012. Most difficult section (tunnels/bridges) is now u/c (easternmost one).

Sections (from west to east):
1. Prosek - Crvena Reka (22.5 km) expropriation completed
2. Crvena Reka - Ciflik (12.6 km) planned expropriation
3. Ciflik - Pirot East (26.6 km) planned expropriation
4. Pirot East - Dimitrovgrad (12.0 km) expropriation completed
5. Dimitrovgrad bypass (8.7 km) u/c

So, section 5 is now u/c, and since expropriation is completed for sections 1 & 4, I assume that these are next ones to be u/c. Section 1, when completed will bypass Sicevo Gorge.

For Section 4, AlpineBau GmbH offered the lowest price for construction. Upon EBRD’s (European Bank for Reconstruction and Development) approval of evaluation, contract will be signed with the bidder whose bid is lowest, essentially adequate and meets the criteria of post qualification.

Bulgarians have mentioned that they may as well, complete their part at around the same time.
Old October 16th, 2010, 03:59 AM   #1452
atila

Likes (Received): 2

So from 2012 I can go from Vienna to Istanbul all through 1 highway?
Would be great, but realistic?
atila no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 16th, 2010, 10:34 AM   #1453
sallae2

Well, it is getting there ...

By the end of this year should be completed section from Hungarian border to Novi Sad, that is now u/c.
Next year a second bridge over Danube (a long time u/c).

It is planned to be a closed system, so one have to stop for tolls only once
and expansion at Serbian/Bulgarian crossing is planned, again with an idea in mind, to cut traveling time ...

As for Bulgarian sections, the current GERB government (2010) has promised the completion of the Trakiya, Maritza, and Lyulin Highways by the end of its term in 2013.
Old October 16th, 2010, 01:19 PM   #1454
mediar
Digital.Creation

Likes (Received): 5336

Quote:
Originally Posted by sallae2 View Post
As for Bulgarian sections, the current GERB government (2010) has promised the completion of the Trakiya, Maritza, and Lyulin Highways by the end of its term in 2013.
And 1/2 of Struma highway, as well as beginning of the construction of the highway berween Serbian's border and Sofia.

НЕ ИЗПОЛЗВАЙТЕ GOOGLE-СКИ САЙТОВЕ ЗА ХОСТИНГ НА СНИМКИ!!!

Last edited by mediar; October 16th, 2010 at 01:27 PM.
mediar no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 16th, 2010, 03:08 PM   #1455
bleetz
one.man.army

Likes (Received): 396

Quote:
a map from wikipedia

[IMG]http://i52.************/2i9pkoy.jpg[/IMG]
I know this isn't relevant in this thread, but I have to clear this up.

This map is wrong. E67 (Tallinn - Prague) will not go via Vilnius. It will go via Panevėžys, Kaunas and Marijampolė. Panevėžys-Vilnius road is already of a motorway standard and is signed as E272 and not E67. There isn't a European road planned between Vilnius and Augustow as shown in the wikipedia map. In order to go from Vilnius to Poland you will have to use E85 (Vilnius-Klaipėda) and exit to E67 at Kaunas, or go via Marijampolė via that purple road Vilnius-Kaliningrad, which, although a European road, isn't a dual carriageway and won't be any time soon.

There are a bunch of other mistakes too (f.e. E67 is supposed to go all the way to Prague, not just Warsaw), so don't trust this map! In Lithuania it is supposed to look like this:

It is wrong in Poland too. It shows that E67 will go via the Polish road S8 (via Bialystok), while in fact it will be going via road S61.
Old October 16th, 2010, 07:22 PM   #1456
drokg
Dezurna jajara

Yesterday the section of Kragujevac-Batocina motorway was confirmed. Unfortunately,they will not continue where they stoped. The will skip the "Niksicko brdo" hill (i guess because of the hard terrain,and because they haven't done expropriation on that part,and will build 10 km section as shown bellow. The good news is that on mentioned new section 2 new loops (correct me please,grammar ) will be built : "Petlja Badnjevac" and "Petlja Gradac" . The expropriation on part which belongs to municiplaity of Batocina will be done with money from Kragujevac city budget. Drzavo.

Map from vlada_ilina_H20
Old October 16th, 2010, 11:31 PM   #1457
sallae2

Quote:
Originally Posted by drokg View Post

2 new loops (correct me please, grammar ) will be built : "Petlja Badnjevac" and "Petlja Gradac".

petlja / "loop" -> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interchange_(road)
Old October 16th, 2010, 11:57 PM   #1458
drokg
Dezurna jajara

Quote:
Thanks man.
Old October 17th, 2010, 12:30 AM   #1459
ChrisZwolle
Road user

Likes (Received): 19411