daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Infrastructure and Mobility Forums > Highways & Autobahns

Highways & Autobahns All about automobility

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old April 5th, 2017, 08:49 PM   #3661
Ices77

Likes (Received): 867

Today began construction of I/34 section Roušťany - Pohled, east from Havlíčkův Brod in direction Pardubice. Completition of 2,9 km section is planned in August next year.

Also in March began construction of a part of I/22 Strakonice bypass. Although just in the lenght of 1,5 km, it will detour heavy traffic from the town center. Completition is planned for 8/2018.

Last edited by Ices77; April 5th, 2017 at 09:17 PM.
Ices77 no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old April 5th, 2017, 08:52 PM   #3662
Ices77

Vignette free sections

This year became about 100 km, or 11 sections of motorways vignette free, all bypasses of bigger cities. Motorway bypasses of Plzeň, Olomouc, Prostějov, Ústí nad Labem, Kroměříž and Beroun as well as part of Prague outer ring D0. Also first motorway kilometers of D6, D7, D10 and D11, usually from the beginning of motorway up to the first exit are free of use. Already in January 2016 first 45 motorway kilometers became free for passanger cars drivers, bypasses of Brno and Ostrava for example and motorway border sections with Slovakia, Poland and Germany.

Map in a bigger resolution
Old April 7th, 2017, 12:45 PM   #3663
keber

Likes (Received): 1364

Why would that be good for?
And also, when will purchase of vignettes get easier and with the same price at all sellers?
keber no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 7th, 2017, 07:52 PM   #3664
Ices77

Mayors and locals often complain about the congested traffic in their towns/settlements. Most affected are nearby big cities and satelite villages, even if there is other alternative. Locals often use main road, instead of motorway to spare some money, what bring congestions on main artilleries, roads to the cities.

According to the transport ministry there are more requests for the same vignette free approach from more cities and towns. Also Prague representatives for example requested, that entire outer ring D0 will be vignette free, this was, however, not approved. Interestingly, in 2016, when the first vignette free sections has been started, the sale of vignettes did not fall compared to 2015, quite a contrary. Up to August 2016 the sales were 4,3 bln CZK, which indicates, that it will exceed 2015 4,4 bln. CZK number.

Then for different vignette prices I am not aware, that different vignette prices in Czech republic exist. The sales points at least in Czech republic, should their rabat take from the issuer, which is ŘSD and the price should be fix and same everywhere in the Czechia territory. The higher price could be, when you buy it in another country, but I am not sure, in the nearest petrol station in my city I buy SK, CZ and A vignettes without any additional costs.

As of electronic vignette, 2019 is the soonest possible date, according to transport ministry statement. First the tender for the system should be announced, which is probably not the case before this year Autumn parliamentary election.
Old April 7th, 2017, 08:04 PM   #3665
Ices77

March I/11 Nebory - Oldřichovice - Bystřice (Třinec bypass) update. Includes aerial views, machines at work, details of site...

Luki_SL, Surel liked this post
Old April 10th, 2017, 04:45 PM   #3666
Ices77

March aerial shots from D3 north from České Budějovice. Photos include this year opened half profile Veselí nad Lužnicí – Bošilec. Thanks to mishak from ceskedalnice.cz.

SRC_100, 8166UY, Luki_SL, Sentilj, gr_kanev and 3 others liked this post
Old April 12th, 2017, 12:19 AM   #3667
Ices77

Novelisation of Construction Code approved

Quote:
Prague – Czech parliament, its one house respectively (Sněmovna) approved an extensive novelisation of the Construction Code, which aims to simplify and speed up authorization procedures. Now it merges separate territorial management, construction management and impact assessment on the environment (EIA). According to Minister of Regional Development Karla Šlechtová (for political party ANO) its aim is also to lower the beaurocracy in obtaining all permits, whether for residential buildings or even motorways. Novelisation now goes to the Senate (second House of Parliament) and if it is approved, it will get to the president for signing.

The Minister said that now if you get a building permit, the period lasts for some ten years, it could be reduced to five years, as a result of this Act novelisation. For the fastest possible adoption of a law advocates primarily Chamber of Commerce, which considered the current state unsustainable.

The newly introduced so-called coordinated authorization procedure will merge three now separate proceduresand that are planning procedure, construction management as well as the so-called EIA. Such a structure will be by one of the official decision simultaneously placed and permitted. The combined management will not be mandatory; The investor thus will be able to choose whether he/she wants to use it, or whether it will be proceeded according to existing legislation. The merger of both will be possible, for example in constructing of railways, roads or motorways.
Translated and shortened, original at: http://www.ceskenoviny.cz/zpravy/sne...staveb/1469656
Old April 12th, 2017, 12:22 AM   #3668
Ices77

D11 Hradec Králové - Smiřice

First earthing and archeological works began at D11 Hradec Králové – Smiřice. Construction itself will begin in Autumn. In this month should also begin earthing and archeological works on new section of D35 motorway.

Czech television reportage: http://www.ceskatelevize.cz/porady/1...h/video/534919

Luki_SL liked this post
Old April 13th, 2017, 11:44 PM   #3669
Ices77

D11 Osičky - Hradec Králové

Latest photos from D11 Osičky – Hradec Králové, thanks to pazve from ceskedalnice.cz. The section should be opened this autumn, maybe sooner.

Here is also [visualisation] and [full gallery].

Luki_SL, EasySeven, Surel, DJaCoNdA, Nowax liked this post
Old April 15th, 2017, 11:02 PM   #3670
Ices77

Brno City Ring

Brno city ring (Velký městský okruh Brno) is partially constructed, partially planned ring around second largest Czech city Brno. It has and will have collision free 2+2 lanes, but without emerergecy lane. Several tunnels are part of the ring, the longest one is Královopolský with lenght about 1260 m. Next part under construction will be western part Žabovřeská I (on the map "úsek Žabovřesky"), which will even have tunnel for trams...

Blue – completed parts
Orange – planned parts
Green - completed motorway D1

Luki_SL, Mateusz, Sentilj, SRC_100, EasySeven and 4 others liked this post
Old April 15th, 2017, 11:54 PM   #3671
Luki_SL

Likes (Received): 17446

I thought the western part of the Brno city ring will be signed as D43 (old R43)
Old April 16th, 2017, 12:11 AM   #3672
Ices77

D 43 is very distant future, well at least from approvals point of view are the parts of I/42 Brno City Ring far more ádvanced and also more prioritised. If everything goes fine, for example Žabovřesky part can go to construction this year.

Luki_SL liked this post
Old April 18th, 2017, 10:43 PM   #3673
Luki_SL

Likes (Received): 17446

Sklené nad Oslavou city bypass contstruction starts today. It`ll be new 2,1km road (1+1) in I/37 corridor. Construction works shuold be finished in December 2018.

Location : https://mapy.cz/zakladni?x=16.053928...e=muni&id=5250

Ices77, SRC_100 liked this post
Luki_SL no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 19th, 2017, 11:26 PM   #3674
Ices77

D35 Opatovice - Časy - Ostrov

Archeological and earthing works began on Friday on D35 Opatovice – Časy. On D35 Časy – Ostrov as well, but with some problems with some farmers, who have seeded their crops already. ŘSD already owns the most lands, but farmers protested, as they get dotations for the area they seed. This issue might be overcomed, however.
http://www.ceskatelevize.cz/ct24/reg...se-neuklidnuje

These sections are almost thirty kilometers long alltogether and after completition will present a part of an alternative motorway connection between Bohemia and Moravia, first is D1.

Here is visualisation, especially worth seeing three level interchange Opatovice in 2:24.

Nowax, Sentilj, SRC_100, Luki_SL, pmaciej7 and 1 others liked this post

Last edited by Ices77; April 19th, 2017 at 11:33 PM.
Old April 21st, 2017, 08:47 AM   #3675
Ices77

I/38 Jihlava - Znojmo

Driving video of I/38 between Jihlava bypass and Znojmo, AT border respectively. I/38 with its 256 km is the third longest first class road in the country, after I/11 and I/35. Video features exit from D1, motorway-like Jihlava bypass, divided 2+2 with emergency lane and almost 100 km of the route. Four time lapse video of the route is here.

Luki_SL, SRC_100, roaddor liked this post
Old April 21st, 2017, 11:06 AM   #3676
Ices77

Saturday closure of D1

Motorway D1 will be closed for all traffic from Saturday 9 p.m. to Sunday 9 a.m. between kilometers 21 and 90. The reason is the demolition of three bridges, two on Ostředek - Šternov and one on Hořice - Koberovice section, as a part of D1 modernisation. ŘSD chose this time, because during Saturday night is traffic on one of the lowest levels in the week. Recommended bypass is I/3 and D3 to Tábor, then following I/19 and I/34 back to D1.

Here is the map of bypass route by ŘSD:

Red crossed: closed sections of D1
Purple: bypass routes just for local traffic
Red: bypass route for passenger and truck traffic

gr_kanev liked this post

Last edited by Ices77; April 21st, 2017 at 12:41 PM.
Old April 21st, 2017, 05:35 PM   #3677
x-type
con los terroristas

Likes (Received): 3437

are there any news about Třinec bypass? how is construction progressing and when is the expected time of end of the construction?
on GOogle Earth there is visible construction site up to road 68. what about section between road 68 and D48?
Old April 21st, 2017, 06:11 PM   #3678
Ices77

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-type View Post
are there any news about Třinec bypass? how is construction progressing and when is the expected time of end of the construction?
on GOogle Earth there is visible construction site up to road 68. what about section between road 68 and D48?
Some posts above there was a March update :
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ices77 View Post
March I/11 Nebory - Oldřichovice - Bystřice (Třinec bypass) update. Includes aerial views, machines at work, details of site...
Opening should proceed in September. For adjacent section I/68 Třanovice – Nebory, which links Třinec bypass to D48, is running tender for construction and construction itself should be started this year, end of the spring, or beginning of the summer I would assume.

x-type liked this post
Old April 22nd, 2017, 03:01 AM   #3679
Ices77

Třinec bypass

Yesterday reportage from local TV, locals initially wanted the pedestrian crossing to be a part of the project, ŘSD later scrapped it, as they wanted to spare some money, but locals later found a way to have a crossing, not from ŘSD budget, but from other state transport fund as well as budget of the town Třinec.

Třinec bypass should open on October 5, while pedestrian crossing already in June, in local TV news from 2:35:

Old April 24th, 2017, 02:17 PM   #3680
Ices77

D11 Smiřice – Jaroměř

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ices77 View Post
First earthing and archeological works began at D11 Hradec Králové – Smiřice. Construction itself will begin in Autumn. In this month should also begin earthing and archeological works on new section of D35 motorway.

Czech television reportage: http://www.ceskatelevize.cz/porady/1...h/video/534919
Last week began also archeological and earthing works on adjacent D11 section Smiřice – Jaroměř. So just east of Hradec Králové in the next few years will see about 25 kilometers of new motorways.

http://hradecky.denik.cz/zpravy_regi...-20170419.html

Tags
autobahn, czech republic, highways, motorways