daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Infrastructure and Mobility Forums > Highways & Autobahns

Highways & Autobahns All about automobility

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old May 27th, 2010, 03:30 PM   #2381
Kulla
BANNED

Likes (Received): 846

Laē-Patok

[IMG]http://i50.************/112fsoy.jpg[/IMG]
Kulla no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old May 27th, 2010, 03:33 PM   #2382
Kulla
BANNED

Overpass of Kamzė

Old May 29th, 2010, 04:15 PM   #2383
liburni
Pse Jo??

Likes (Received): 635

Tunnel open on Highway Durres-Kukes:

Old June 5th, 2010, 12:18 AM   #2384
albania2010

Likes (Received): 705

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelos View Post
i have a question, which parts are already motorway or high quality one lane road from montenegro border (han i hoti) to greek border (kakavia) and when the whole north south axis will be ready ?
Hey Angele...
This High Way is from MILOT town, between Tirana and Shkoder (Skodra) and gows to border with Kosovo..
The link between Monte Negro and Kakavia still needs work..
From Monte Negrin Border until Shkoder city like 30 kilometres needs to be fixed new road because existed one is not in good condition..
From Shkoder until MILOT is 2 lanes road but has NOT much traffic..
the Lane MILOT until town of VORA (between Tirana and Durres, Dyrrahio) is under construction to be from 2 to 4 lanes road..
From VORA to DURRES, KAVAJA, LUSHNJE and FIER is High Way with 4 lanes, 2 lanes each direction..
Now from FIER city until TEPELENI is going to be a New High Way, not from the Exsisting road but new one beside the VJOSA (Aoos) river...
From TEPELENI until GYROKASTRO and until KAKAVIA is 2 WADE lanes but probably will extended in 4 lanes in future..
So the only problematic segment now is FIER-TEPELENI which has to be constructed new road..

Albania and Croatia so far have invested a lot of money in New High Ways, just like Greece with Egnatia Odos.. While Serbia, Macedonia (FYROM), Monte Negro, Bulgaria haven't done much at all to invest in New High Ways..

On 21st may was opened the one Tunnel of Albania-Kosovo High Way, 5700 metters long while in october the second Tube will be opened..
Albania and Croatia so far have the longest TUNNELS in Balkans...
Albanian Tunnel connection with kosovo is 5700 metters long while Croatia has 2 Tunnels... 1) Sveti Rok 5680 metters long and 2) Mala Kapela 5750 metters long....

What is the longest Tunnel in Greece?? and if not yet what is in Projects to be the longest one???
albania2010 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 5th, 2010, 12:29 AM   #2385
albania2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8ile8ZlTxU
Old June 5th, 2010, 12:33 AM   #2386
albania2010

New Opening

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8ile8ZlTxU
Old June 5th, 2010, 12:42 AM   #2387
albania2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by liburni View Post
Tunnel open on Highway Durres-Kukes:

Ē'jane keta hajvane firme Turke qe nuk i hapin te dyja korsite e njerit tunel??
Kush qenka ky idiot i firmes Turke qe na e ndaloka per arsye sigurie?? Siguria e bythes..
2 tunelet Kroate Sveti Rok dhe Mala u hapen nga 1 tunel ne 2005 dhe deri ne 2009 operonin 2 kalimesh ne 1 tunel vetem, pa problem..
Ka plot tunele ne bote qe jane me 2 korsi dhe jane me 2 sense levizjeje, te kundert, dhe pa piketa mbi te gjitha..
Kush na e shpiku ket arsye sigurie dhe rrine robt ne rradhe duke pritur nga 30 minuta sa te hapet njeri krah i kalimit.... Aq me teper qe i gjithe Tuneli ka PIKETA plastike ne mes te saj.. Edhe sikur te duan te parakalojne nuk parakalojne dot, se i bie te fusesh piketat plastike nen makine e te shkaterrosh para-kolpin..
Uroj firma turke me presion dhe te Min se Transporteve te heqe kete rregull IDIOT koke e kembe dhe gjate pikut te sezonit t'i hape te dyja korsite e Tubit jugor, pa pritur ne rradhe, se ndryshe rradha do behet kilometrike, Nga Kalimashi ne Morine e nga Thirra ne Rreps..
Old June 5th, 2010, 04:50 AM   #2388
shpirtkosova
BANNED

Likes (Received): 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by albania2010 View Post
Ē'jane keta hajvane firme Turke qe nuk i hapin te dyja korsite e njerit tunel??
Kush qenka ky idiot i firmes Turke qe na e ndaloka per arsye sigurie?? Siguria e bythes..
2 tunelet Kroate Sveti Rok dhe Mala u hapen nga 1 tunel ne 2005 dhe deri ne 2009 operonin 2 kalimesh ne 1 tunel vetem, pa problem..
Ka plot tunele ne bote qe jane me 2 korsi dhe jane me 2 sense levizjeje, te kundert, dhe pa piketa mbi te gjitha..
Kush na e shpiku ket arsye sigurie dhe rrine robt ne rradhe duke pritur nga 30 minuta sa te hapet njeri krah i kalimit.... Aq me teper qe i gjithe Tuneli ka PIKETA plastike ne mes te saj.. Edhe sikur te duan te parakalojne nuk parakalojne dot, se i bie te fusesh piketat plastike nen makine e te shkaterrosh para-kolpin..
Uroj firma turke me presion dhe te Min se Transporteve te heqe kete rregull IDIOT koke e kembe dhe gjate pikut te sezonit t'i hape te dyja korsite e Tubit jugor, pa pritur ne rradhe, se ndryshe rradha do behet kilometrike, Nga Kalimashi ne Morine e nga Thirra ne Rreps..
Albania2010, Kėtu flitet vetėm nė gjuhėn Angleze. Nuk Lejohėt Shqipe sepse kjo temė ėshtė e dedikuar nderkombėtarishtė.

------
(Google Translate)

Quote:
Albania2010, Here comes only in English. Albanian is not allowed because this topic is dedicated internationally.
shpirtkosova no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 5th, 2010, 02:32 PM   #2389
Kulla
BANNED

Old June 7th, 2010, 11:21 AM   #2390
KOL

Likes (Received): 1

Tepelene-Vlore, Vermosh-Shkoder

I have question about road question Tepelene - Vlore, it is after renovation? I read about repair this road somewhere.
The same question I have about road from border crossing from Montenegro, nearby Vermosh, to Shkoder, is there already asphalt or not?

I greet and please about answer
KOL no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 7th, 2010, 12:34 PM   #2391
Tosche

Likes (Received): 0

NEED - Info about the road Vlora - Tepelene - Gjirokaster

Hi,
I am new on this forum, but have been traveling to Albania a lot.

In Summer 2008 I went to Saranda via Fier - Ballish - Tepelene-Gjirokaster and it was a bit a nightmare from me. Of course I forgot everything when I arived to Saranda and Ksamil and when I saw the beaty over there.

However, I want to go to Saranda again this summer and I need a "first hand" information amout the status (progress) of the road to Saranda. I want to go from Rogozine via Fier and Vlore to Tepelene and than to Gjirokaster and to Saranda. I heard that to Vlore there is a highway (motorway) but I am not sure about the road from Vlore to Tepelene and to Gjirokaster. Is it reconstructed and is it now OK for a good traveling?

Thank you a lot. I will appreciate any information.

Regards!
Tosche no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 8th, 2010, 04:44 AM   #2392
Illyrian_Patriot
BANNED

Likes (Received): 127

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tosche View Post
Hi,

In Summer 2008 I went to Saranda via Fier - Ballish - Tepelene-Gjirokaster and it was a bit a nightmare from me. Of course I forgot everything when I arived to Saranda and Ksamil and when I saw the beaty over there.

However, I want to go to Saranda again this summer and I need a "first hand" information amout the status (progress) of the road to Saranda. I want to go from Rogozine via Fier and Vlore to Tepelene and than to Gjirokaster and to Saranda. I heard that to Vlore there is a highway (motorway) but I am not sure about the road from Vlore to Tepelene and to Gjirokaster. Is it reconstructed and is it now OK for a good traveling?

Regards!
ballsh tepelene is a nightmare indeed , works have started for a new road , so in 1-2 years from now , that road will be used only by the villages around

Back to the subject : Sarande-Vlore has been reconstructed , Gjirokaster-tepelene has been reconstructed also , its a wide national road .

But i dont see how you can go from vlora to tepelene to reach saranda( you ll have to pick either tepelene or vlore ) ... i d advice you to go from Rrogozhine to vlore and then sarande ( sarande vlore has some of the most breathtaking sceneries ) , if you liked ksamil trust me you ll get in love with the albanian riviera that is in between vlore and sarande

The vlore-fier section is being reconstructed , but i do not know if works have finished , but they should be

So my advice is go from Rrogozhine to fier , from fier to vlore , from vlore to sarande .

Rrogozhine fier is 2x2 , fier-vlore ( its being reconstructed but i do not know the progress of the works maybe someone could help about this ) , and Vlore-Sarande has been reconstructed ( works finished in 2009 )

hope you ll have a great time
Illyrian_Patriot no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 8th, 2010, 04:47 AM   #2393
Illyrian_Patriot
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOL View Post
I have question about road question Tepelene - Vlore, it is after renovation? I read about repair this road somewhere.
The same question I have about road from border crossing from Montenegro, nearby Vermosh, to Shkoder, is there already asphalt or not?

Tepelene-vlore( Tepelene-Levan ) is being reconstructed but works will be finished in 2011

Shkoder-han i hotit , has just started these last days
Old June 8th, 2010, 07:35 AM   #2394
Illyrian_Patriot
BANNED

this is the route through vlore-sarande , truly a marvelous place

Old June 8th, 2010, 09:03 AM   #2395
Tosche

Thanks buddy...I appreciate it and hopefuly I will be able to bring some beautiful photos from my stay in Albania...Faliminderit!
Old June 8th, 2010, 09:05 AM   #2396
albania2010

Quote:
Hi,

Regards!

Fier-Ballsh-Tepelene will be a ''DEAD road very soon because is on project to be build a new High Way, Fier-Levan-Memaliaj-Tepelene, over 70 km but won't be finished in 2011, I bet like in 2013 will finish for sure...

Now, about this summer I suggest you to go from Rrogozhien to Fier and then to Vlora and then ALL the way down through the coast line to Llogara, Himara, Borsh and then to Saranda..

Also there will be a Short cut to Saranda, from Tepelene heading south, just 10 km before reaching Gjirokaster is a village called KARDHIQ. There is a new road under construction that will conncet with Delvine and Sarande... But still, this has nothing to do with your planne, because to go to Saranda this summer you will need to go from Vlora all the way down through te coast villages..

Unfortunately this year Ksamil won't be that nice as you will expect..
ONLY the last week 200 ugly illegal building and houses were collapsed in Ksamil and this place will need a little bitt of time to clean up for good.

Have a good time man...
Old June 8th, 2010, 09:08 AM   #2397
albania2010

Quote:
Thanks buddy...I appreciate it and hopefuly I will be able to bring some beautiful photos from my stay in Albania...Faliminderit!

I suggest you to travel through the ALPS of Albania on North..

Only last year 10.000 turists went there on minivans and motorbikes where only 1.000 were albanians and the rest Czechs, Austrians, Germans, Polish, Slovakians, Hungarians ect...

Remember the towns called BOGA and THETHI...
Don't miss them at the Alps this summer. You won't regret it..
The mountain road is in good condition...
if you come from Monte Negro then you should cut on left side at the town called KOPLIK, so you can reach the Alps quite easy...
Old June 8th, 2010, 09:18 AM   #2398
albania2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOL View Post

The road you are asking is NOT Tepelene - Vlore but Tepelene - Levan town.. Is it between Fier and Vlora but closely to Fier..

This road will finish in 3 years, it's 70 km, NEW one...
If it wasn't for the Great High Way Durres - Kukes maybe would have finished but the attention made at the new road that connects Albania and Kosovo with Tunnel and also the new road Tirana - Elbasan that will start very soon also with tunnel has made the authorities to delay the start of this road, Levan - Tepelene...

About VERMOSH road.....
If you want to go to PLAVE and GUCI to see in Monte Negro then I suggest you to Enter Albania at VERMOSH village and then get the way down to Shkoder..
The road is NOT all of it with asphalt but still, you can drive on it without needing 4WD..
Is mush shorter to do this instead from PLAVE to return all the way back to Kolashin and get the way to Podgorica and then to Shkoder.. This will be a very LONG LONG one, so I suggest you to Enter in Albania through VERMOSH and drive all way down to Shkoder... Will be wonderful panoramic trip for you..
I expect to go to the Alps of Albania my self this summer...
Old June 8th, 2010, 03:44 PM   #2399
RolexAL
BANNED

Likes (Received): 904

Tiranė-Durrės

RolexAL no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 8th, 2010, 04:34 PM   #2400
Tosche

Quote:
Originally Posted by albania2010 View Post
I suggest you to travel through the ALPS of Albania on North..

Only last year 10.000 turists went there on minivans and motorbikes where only 1.000 were albanians and the rest Czechs, Austrians, Germans, Polish, Slovakians, Hungarians ect...

Remember the towns called BOGA and THETHI...
Don't miss them at the Alps this summer. You won't regret it..
The mountain road is in good condition...
if you come from Monte Negro then you should cut on left side at the town called KOPLIK, so you can reach the Alps quite easy...
Thanks Shok!...I will be coming from Macedonia via Struga (Qafa e Thanes) and than Librazhd - Elbasan - Rogozine and down to Saranda

Tags
albania, balkan, highway, iliria-shqipėria, illyria, motorways, road, tirane