daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Infrastructure and Mobility Forums > Highways & Autobahns

Highways & Autobahns All about automobility

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old June 5th, 2013, 04:36 PM   #3801
KingGenti
BANNED

Likes (Received): 2024

Shkodėr-Hani i Hotit was officially open today for the traffic.

This road will serve to link Shkoder and its regions with Montenegro.
KingGenti no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old June 5th, 2013, 08:22 PM   #3802
KingGenti
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingGenti View Post
Shkodėr-Hani i Hotit was officially open today for the traffic.

This road will serve to link Shkoder and its regions with Montenegro.
--
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlbanPOLIMI View Post

RolexAL liked this post
Old June 5th, 2013, 11:50 PM   #3803
olti

Likes (Received): 0

A e din kush kur mbaron rruga e arberit me siguri ???
olti no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 5th, 2013, 11:52 PM   #3804
Mad-Vampire-10
BANNED

Likes (Received): 6135

Ne 2015-en thote Sala??...
Mad-Vampire-10 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 6th, 2013, 12:37 PM   #3805
RolexAL
BANNED

Likes (Received): 904

Quote:
Originally Posted by olti View Post
Only the section Bulqizė-Shupenzė has finished,other parts by summer of 2014.A3 is more important.
RolexAL no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 6th, 2013, 04:16 PM   #3806
KingGenti
BANNED

Quote:
Old June 8th, 2013, 05:26 PM   #3807
KingGenti
BANNED

Shkodėr-Hani I Hotit

Quote:

AdriaDom

Picotto liked this post
Old June 9th, 2013, 12:56 AM   #3808
Picotto

Likes (Received): 493

Quote:
Shkodėr-Hani I Hotit
Finally, nice to see this section finished What is the status of road Hani i Hotit-Tamare-Vermosh, is that U/C?
Picotto no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 9th, 2013, 11:52 AM   #3809
RolexAL
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Picotto View Post
Finally, nice to see this section finished
It was finished some months ago,but as its elections time they left it for now.

Quote:
What is the status of road Hani i Hotit-Tamare-Vermosh, is that U/C?
I don't know TBH,but as its started one year ago,it should have finished now.

http://www.albaniandf.org/english/in...012_08_11.html
Old June 9th, 2013, 04:52 PM   #3810
olti

Likes (Received): 0

Thanks for the reply guys ,i didn't know we have to speak only english ,is that mandatory ?? anyway i am sorry !!
olti no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 9th, 2013, 05:23 PM   #3811
RolexAL
BANNED

Quote:
Thanks for the reply guys ,i didn't know we have to speak only english ,is that mandatory ?? anyway i am sorry !!
Mos e rruaj.

Here in Albanian

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1346

olti liked this post
Old June 10th, 2013, 09:16 PM   #3812
vladjack

Likes (Received): 3

Tamare-Vermoshe

Quote:
Finally, nice to see this section finished What is the status of road Hani i Hotit-Tamare-Vermosh, is that U/C?
This is interesting question.
The section Tamara-Vermosh is important for Montenegro more then for Albania, because it will make the Montenegrin towns of Plav and Gusinje much closer to Podgorica (it takes 3 hours now and would be less then 90 minutes via Vermoshe). This would require two new border crossings (one near Tamare and the other near Gusinje). The sections of this road in Montenegro are fully completed.
Montenegro hopes that Albanian section and border crossings will be finished until the end of 2014. or so. But the last news I saw in Montenegrin newspapers said that Albanian government expected Montenegro to pay 5 mln. for the section Tamare-Vermosh (as it is priority for Montenegro).
I know that people from Vermosh are looking forward for this section, this would make them very close to Podgorica (50 minutes drive).
Of course, people from Gusinje and Plav are equally interested, this would connect them with the rest of MNE.
And for me in Podgorica would also be benefit, it would be much easier to go for a weekend to this wonderful mountainous area.
vladjack no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 10th, 2013, 10:26 PM   #3813
Picotto

Likes (Received): 493

I hope that section will be finished by schedule. I saw some pictures and videos of that area, the nature is just stunnig and only thing missing is the modern paved road.
Picotto no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 10th, 2013, 11:23 PM   #3814
stickedy

Likes (Received): 121

There's already a border crossing near Gusinje. Just the good road is missing
stickedy no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 10th, 2013, 11:56 PM   #3815
RolexAL
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladjack View Post
This is interesting question.
The section Tamara-Vermosh is important for Montenegro more then for Albania, because it will make the Montenegrin towns of Plav and Gusinje much closer to Podgorica (it takes 3 hours now and would be less then 90 minutes via Vermoshe). This would require two new border crossings (one near Tamare and the other near Gusinje). The sections of this road in Montenegro are fully completed.
Montenegro hopes that Albanian section and border crossings will be finished until the end of 2014. or so. But the last news I saw in Montenegrin newspapers said that Albanian government expected Montenegro to pay 5 mln. for the section Tamare-Vermosh (as it is priority for Montenegro).
I know that people from Vermosh are looking forward for this section, this would make them very close to Podgorica (50 minutes drive).
Of course, people from Gusinje and Plav are equally interested, this would connect them with the rest of MNE.
And for me in Podgorica would also be benefit, it would be much easier to go for a weekend to this wonderful mountainous area.
Montenegro is not interested to have good roads or at last basic infrastructure in connection with Albania or RKS.Politics of medieval period still runs on your heads.Montenegro is also the one to be against the Adriatic-Ionian motorway.We dont understand what is running on your politicans head,but from infrastructure we all benefit.One more road is better for all.We don't have good relations,but keeping alive the serb mindset of 90s will only harm Montenegro.
Old June 11th, 2013, 12:03 AM   #3816
RolexAL
BANNED

Quote:
I hope that section will be finished by schedule. I saw some pictures and videos of that area, the nature is just stunnig and only thing missing is the modern paved road.
Albania has almost finished all its alpine roads,on this section only is the lack of cooperation from their side,the irony is that on both sides of the border live albanians.They always talk for this road connection only in paper.
Old June 11th, 2013, 12:06 AM   #3817
RolexAL
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by stickedy View Post
There's already a border crossing near Gusinje. Just the good road is missing
The so called border crossing in Plavė and Guci is everything but not an crossing border.
Old June 11th, 2013, 12:28 AM   #3818
stickedy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RolexAL View Post
Montenegro is not interested to have good roads or at last basic infrastructure in connection with Albania or RKS.Politics of medieval period still runs on your heads.Montenegro is also the one to be against the Adriatic-Ionian motorway.We dont understand what is running on your politicans head,but from infrastructure we all benefit.One more road is better for all.We don't have good relations,but keeping alive the serb mindset of 90s will only harm Montenegro.
Interesting! How did you come to the conclusion that Montenegro is against the Adriatic-Ionian motorway? Because there isn't much work doen yet? Montenegro has no money and is struggling to build Belgrade-Bar motorway which is far more important for them (like Durres-Prishtina motorway for Albania and Kosovo)... And in fact, only Croatia has made big progress on Adriatic-Ionian motorway. But that also hangs since 2009 and it's unknown when Dubrovnik will be reached.

There's no progress in Slovenia and in Greece all works were stopped for unknown time. Ioninna-Patra will most likely be restarted this year, but south of Patras it's unknown when there will be construction works towards Kalamata. And from Ioaninna to the Albanian border nothing is planned. And that's the same for Albania as well: Except the incomplete motorway from Durres to Fier, the old and bad stretch from Durres to Tirana and the new built part Thumane-Milot, there are currently no motorways planned as part of the Adriatic-Ioanian motorway.

Of course you can blame Montenegro for not building it's part, but it would be senseless for them to build a motorway in the middle of nowhere towards BiH (where there isn't anything also) and towards Albania the traffic isn't high enough to build a motorway now. In fact it's a short stretch wich can be built fast if traffic increases significantly.

But I agree on you that the connection to Kosovo needs to be improved. Reopening the border net Cakor pass in Rugova canyon would be a first step. And of course a motorway or expressway connection to Peja as the M-9 from Prishtina will the reach the city some days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RolexAL View Post
The so called border crossing in Plavė and Guci is everything but not an crossing border.
What is it then?
Old June 11th, 2013, 01:00 AM   #3819
Arbenit

Likes (Received): 372

Quote:
Originally Posted by stickedy View Post
But I agree on you that the connection to Kosovo needs to be improved. Reopening the border net Cakor pass in Rugova canyon would be a first step. And of course a motorway or expressway connection to Peja as the M-9 from Prishtina will the reach the city some days.
I do not think that Kosovo will ever agree to be build a motorway through Rugova Gorge. It would be a ecological disaster. Also, Rugova gorge is probably the most beautiful area in Kosovo. And, tourism is pretty developed there (for Kosovo standards, of course) with very/very big potential to be developed in high level.

I know that you did not say that motorway should be build through Rugova gorge. It is only mine remark...

Brilliant minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people
Arbenit no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 11th, 2013, 01:14 AM   #3820
stickedy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbenit View Post
I do not think that Kosovo will ever agree to be build a motorway through Rugova Gorge. It would be a ecological disaster. Also, Rugova gorge is probably the most beautiful area in Kosovo. And, tourism is pretty developed there (for Kosovo standards, of course) with very/very big potential to be developed in high level.

I know that you did not say that motorway should be build through Rugova gorge. It is only mine remark...
You are absolutely right!

There a two possibilities: One ore more tunnels through Prokletije mountains from Peja to Andrijevica as bypass of Rugova Gorge and Caktor pass. That would be possible, but it will cost a lot. And the other possibility is a tunnel in the North through the mountains to Rožaje.

Both version have their pros and cons and I bet one of those will be built... Sometimes in the next 20 to 30 years...

Tags
albania, balkan, highway, iliria-shqipėria, illyria, motorways, road, tirane