daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Photo Forums > Urban Showcase

Urban Showcase Show your selfmade photos

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old March 23rd, 2014, 02:35 PM   #21
Wapper

Likes (Received): 6638

Amen! I fully agree with that statement. The problem is that Brussels is very underrated by most people and even the people of Brussels themselves do a poor job to present their city with all its attractions to visitors. Visitors have to do an effort themselves to find information about many intersesting places in Brussels and find out how to get there. It's understandable that most people don't do this, because they don't know what Brussels has to offer or they think that it's not interesting because Brusels itself doesn't seem to care much.
Some other towns in Belgium have the opposite problem. They are so overadvertised and praised that some visitors might be a bit let down when they visit them, even when these places are indeed very beautiful and interesting. The expectations are so high.

Benonie liked this post
Wapper no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old March 23rd, 2014, 09:31 PM   #22
Nabucco
no pienso, pero existo

I've traveled six times to Brussels (about 30 days).
I think I only know about 25% of the city.
It is not only to see the city, you need to live it

Benonie liked this post
Nabucco está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote