SkyscraperCity Forum banner

Skybean's Hong Kong II [Thread 2]

27K views 23 replies 10 participants last post by  Skybean 
#1 · (Edited)
I've decided to split my mega-thread due to long load times. I've been pretty slow with updating pictures because it takes imageshack so long to finish uploading.. with the occasional failure.

Some pictures that I took today :). I can revisit some of the same areas of HK... and yet it feels different everytime! I'll explore Kowloon very soon.
Not much retouching of the photos at all... I should properly crop some of them.

Leaving for Western Market

Fiona!

Central Library

Fringe Club

[missing pictures to posted in the future.]

Anyone else find this hilarious? A canto swear...

Eventually I walked down to BoC.

--End here for now----

See less See more
#14 ·
For Rach, Here is my pano.

The problem is that my $10 tripod was shorter than the rail that surrounds the TST promenade XD,
so I had to put my tripod half balanced on a seating area and it caused lots of shaking and distortion. :eek:hno:
Optical Image Stabilization wasn't much help.

The area around the BoC, which is the focal point is all messed up.
I also have more to the pano towards the right fringe --> except those photos came out blurry as well.

If I have time before I leave, I may try again.

#16 ·
Yes you can! I remember asking if it could be seen from TST promenade awhile ago and everyone said probably not :). It's still hard to see because there's no lighting :). I wonder if there is any lighting scheme? Everything will look brilliant when it's complete along with ICC!

#17 ·
Nice shots and much appreciated !

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.