daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Infrastructure and Mobility Forums > Highways & Autobahns

Highways & Autobahns All about automobility

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old July 11th, 2017, 12:36 PM   #9481
MirceaValahRO

Likes (Received): 215

Quote:
Originally Posted by svt11 View Post
Are you really going to build 800km of motorways for 5 years?
That is really impossible to happen , is more of propaganda from our current government .
MirceaValahRO no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old July 11th, 2017, 12:49 PM   #9482
svt11

Likes (Received): 580

Like in Bulgaria they're going to build but possibly no more than 200-300km haha
svt11 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 11th, 2017, 01:41 PM   #9483
SRC_100

Likes (Received): 3275

c`mon boys & girls, ofcourse there is possible to build 800km motorways for 5 years in any country.
SRC_100 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 11th, 2017, 06:20 PM   #9484
medicu' de garda
Moderator de garda

Likes (Received): 1368

Quote:
Originally Posted by bogdymol View Post
All new motorways in Romania have the bridges built to allow for the 3rd lane. As far as I know also the expropriations are made to allow for this when the time will come.

What I would have liked is for them to leave this additional space not on the sides, but in the middle, so we would have now a very wide median strip (until the 3rd lane comes) - like I have seen in Poland on some motorways.
I am aware of that, yes. But, there is a big issue with another stupid requirement for builders: avoiding any piers in the middle of the motorway for overpasses, which leads to piers built on the side very close to the roadsurface, due to the long central span required for this. Currently, this is not an issue, but if the emergency lane becomes a 3'rd lane, with NO emergency lane on that particular stretch of road, then you will have a potential death-trap under every overpass, every few km's...

Also, one must not forget that on Timisoara-Lugoj lot 2 (or was it Lugoj-Deva lot 1 :dunno) the builder DID NOT LEAVE enough space for an eventual widening, grossly breaking the build&build rules. Nothing has happened to that contractor and we have a huge problem for future generations. Imagine what will happen if corners will be cut on the A0. Which also will very likely require an upgrade of most interchanges (also poorly designed), hence even more space required for widening. This will not turn out well in the future
Old July 11th, 2017, 06:22 PM   #9485
cinxxx
I ♥ Timişoara

Likes (Received): 18300

Will anything start from RO?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackFrost View Post
Construction works for M4 Berettyóujfalu-RO Border have started today. This section will be 26,5 kms long and will be delivered to traffic in 2020 Q1. Together with a 2,95 km long section, it connects with M35 at Berettyóujfalu (which is also u/c).

http://www.hirado.hu/2017/07/11/lera...rce=hirkereso#

@MichiH: you know what to do.
cinxxx no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 11th, 2017, 10:57 PM   #9486
Le Clerk
AUTOBANN.ED

Likes (Received): 12043

Quote:
Originally Posted by pasadia View Post
What a pile of BS!

You mix up tenders for design &build with tenders for FS, who put out there information that are from different years, For example there is no new tender on Comarnic - Brasov; tender for D&B of lot 5 started in 2015 and maybe will be over this year, tender for new FS for the rest of the project started in 2015 and no-one knows when it will be over.

Also: tender for A7, although started in 2016, barely reaching offers submission stage this days. But there is no tender in site for main obstacle on A7 (Bacau by-pass, where contract was terminated early this year). Also no tender in near future for segment with tunnels near Holdea. No tender for more important parts of Sibiu - Pitesti (the so call lot 2, 3 and 4).

Besides that - tenders for A12 and A0, which were launched in the last weeks, are based on FS made in 2007. Which are obsolete from traffic point of view. So insted of A12 will have DX12, A is build with 2*2 standard and low number of I/C, etc...
You are overly pessimistic and unrealistic, as before. They will use older FSs , yes. My post was about statement from transport ministry. I know, they are bullshitting us, but they will try to make use of older FSs to roll out tenders. Anyways ....
Castles and Mansions in Romania
Le Clerk no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 11th, 2017, 10:58 PM   #9487
Le Clerk
AUTOBANN.ED

Move to the cool part.

Interchanges on A0 south:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Clerk View Post

Luki_SL liked this post
Old July 11th, 2017, 11:03 PM   #9488
Le Clerk
AUTOBANN.ED

Quote:
Originally Posted by medicu' de garda View Post
Correction, A0 will be 2x2 + emergency lanes, indeed. No difference from any other motorway in Romania. Except that it will be horribly overwhelmed in the short few years after opening. And there is no space reserved for an eventual widening, like the initial project for M0 around Budapest . We do not think ahead more than the next year at the most, it costs too much
Traffic cant be worse on A0 south than on A1 near Bucharest, though there it needs indeed 3 lanes. However, bear in mind that DNCB south will also be expanded at 2x2 (as discussed before) and will take over most of the traffic converging to Bucharest and near Bucharest, while A0 south will mostly be for transit from A2 to A1 and viceversa (even though A0 south gets through a lot of Bucharest satellite cities and rural areas). Bucharest will get in the end 4x4 ring, of which A0 motorway and DNCB at DX standards more or less. That is not less and it will be able to deal with the traffic decently IMHO.
Old July 12th, 2017, 08:45 PM   #9489
medicu' de garda
Moderator de garda

Likes (Received): 1368

I'm not even gonna try and argue with that last statement. It's just a waste of time. You fo on and keep believing that DNCB south will ever be widened in the next decade. I won't.

But please, for the love of God, in order to not insult the intelligence of every person reading this forum, DO NOT post promises of any sort, anything stated by our crappy politicians or most of our sad excuse for a media, as most of them are complete rubbish. Only facts. Facts mean: actual tenders, construction news, pictures, schematics. Anything tangible. Is it really that hard?

sponge_bob, bogdymol, nenea_hartia liked this post
medicu' de garda no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 12th, 2017, 09:09 PM   #9490
sponge_bob

Likes (Received): 2204

Quote:
Originally Posted by svt11 View Post
Like in Bulgaria they're going to build but possibly no more than 200-300km haha
When did Romania ever build 300km of Motorway in 5 years????

Except inside LeClerks head of course. Never mind 800km.

and802, nenea_hartia liked this post
sponge_bob no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 12th, 2017, 09:20 PM   #9491
cinxxx
I ♥ Timişoara

Likes (Received): 18300

They built thousands of km on paper
cinxxx no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 12th, 2017, 09:57 PM   #9492
sponge_bob

Likes (Received): 2204

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinxxx View Post
They built thousands of km on paper
I wonder if we are dealing this dude again and SSC gave him a job in Romania.

I suppose that bloody Comaric-Brasov PPP is once again.....undead.

cinxxx liked this post
sponge_bob no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 12th, 2017, 10:25 PM   #9493
adymartianul
Make Europe great again

Likes (Received): 3357

No PPPs this time. Too soon
adymartianul no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 12th, 2017, 10:58 PM   #9494
sotonsi

Quote:
Originally Posted by medicu' de garda View Post
But please, for the love of God, in order to not insult the intelligence of every person reading this forum, DO NOT post promises of any sort, anything stated by our crappy politicians or most of our sad excuse for a media, as most of them are complete rubbish.
For the love of God, please stop insulting the intelligence of every person reading this forum and thinking we are unable to tell political promises from reality. Even Le Clerk can, saying: "I know, they are bullshitting us, but they will try to make use of older FSs to roll out tenders."

Oh, and take your personal feud out from the public arena.
Quote:
Only facts. Facts mean: actual tenders, construction news, pictures, schematics. Anything tangible. Is it really that hard?
So things like this - seems Le Clerk has posted a ton of this recently, and seems to be the only one who has posted tangible stuff in this thread this month.
Quote:
Today CNADNR tenders design+works for A12 Craiova-Pitesti, a 121 km expressway, for an estimated EUR 820 m.

http://www.cnadnr.ro/ro/comunicare/c...mai-aproape-de
Quote:
Quote:
The last one is a source for the statement that got you riled up this time (that the CB will be improved to 2x2). There's actual tangible tender stuff, but obviously that doesn't mean it will happen any time soon (and no one thinks so).

Ionuty liked this post
sotonsi no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 13th, 2017, 09:32 AM   #9495
and802

Likes (Received): 55

Sotonsi, we all know Le Clerk's posts. I cannot say all of them are useless. as you showed some of them (with maps attached) are very interesting and bring interesting information to the light.
in my opinion, unfortunately, most of what Le Clerk posts I find misleading in terms of clear message.

just an example:
first sentence: "Romania will tender 800km this year"
second sentence: "I know the are bullshiting us"

what kind of message it is ?
me, as a foreigner here i read it: "my government is not honest with us, we are again given empty promises".

I assume some people don't like that kind of posts, because this thread is on "road infrastructure in Romania" and not on "please, cry out your feelings about Romanian government"

simondanut liked this post
and802 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 13th, 2017, 10:16 AM   #9496
Le Clerk
AUTOBANN.ED

Offers for A7 (Ploiesti-Buzau lot) FS+design:

Quote:
1. ACCIONA INGENIERIA SA
2. CONSITRANS SRL
3. Asocierea RINA CONSULTING SPA - RINA CONSULTING EAST EUROPE SRL- VIAPONTE ROM SRL
4. Asocierea EGIS ROMANIA SA - EGIS INTERNATIONAL SAS
5. Asocierea SC ITALROM INGINERIE INTERNATIONALA SRL - SC METROUL SA - SC ISPCF SA
6. Asocierea ROMAIR CONSULTING SRL - SC DOHWA ENGINEERING CO LTD
7. Asocierea EUROCERAD INTERNATIONAL SRL - 3TI PROGETTI ITALIA - INGEGNERIA INTEGRATA SPA
8. Asocierea SEARCH CORPORATION SRL - SC BEST CONSULTING & DESIGN SRL - SC FORMIN SA
9. Asocierea TRACTEBEL ENGINEERING SA - EXPERT PROIECT 2002 SRL - TRANSPROIECT 2001 SA
Source

Other lots should follow.
Old July 13th, 2017, 10:18 AM   #9497
Le Clerk
AUTOBANN.ED

Quote:
Originally Posted by sponge_bob View Post
I suppose that bloody Comaric-Brasov PPP is once again.....undead.
Lot 5 of comarnic-brasov has been awarded to Alpenside. But we are not expending your trolling to get waisted.
Old July 13th, 2017, 10:28 AM   #9498
pasadia

Likes (Received): 1934

Lot 5 is a 6km strech on plain terrains at the foot of Carpathians. Basicly will have no impact on whole Comarnic - Brasov project, it's just random that is consider part of the project. Also, tender for that started 2 years ago and still contract was not signed. Some roumanians still doubt that signing will take place or that Alpenside have the capacity to deliver (being a firm esthablish 4 years ago with basicly no experience in this kind of project).

That would be an informed post, that is what is expected from your side.
pasadia no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 13th, 2017, 10:42 AM   #9499
Le Clerk
AUTOBANN.ED

I am not going into such details. And especially speculations about what will happen and whether a company will deliver or not. For that we have you.
Old July 13th, 2017, 10:53 AM   #9500
Le Clerk
AUTOBANN.ED

Quote:
Originally Posted by adymartianul View Post
No PPPs this time. Too soon
PPPs have been dropped a long time ago as a solution for motorways in Romania, and we mentioned this here a few times already.

Tags
highways, infrastructure, motorways, romania