daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Infrastructure and Mobility Forums > Subways and Urban Transport

Subways and Urban Transport Metros, subways, light rail, trams, buses and other local transport systems

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old June 2nd, 2014, 08:42 PM   #341
Urbanus

Likes (Received): 712

Quote:
Originally Posted by flapane View Post
Yes I know it's possible to buy them via App, but if klippekort are being phased out, I guess they'll remove the option to buy them (or maybe not, which would be good to hear).

Sent from my T-Mobile Vibrant using Tapatalk
Klippekort will not be removed from the app right away. It hasn't been decided when (or if).
Urbanus está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old June 2nd, 2014, 09:18 PM   #342
flapane

Likes (Received): 2141

I didn't know that, thanks.

Sent from my T-Mobile Vibrant using Tapatalk
Old June 4th, 2014, 08:08 PM   #343
bongo-anders

Likes (Received): 3594

Here are the most recent airphotos from the cityring construction sites, just clickl on the photo in the article and you can then scroll left or right,

http://m.dk/#!/om+metroen/nyheder/ny...byggepladserne
bongo-anders no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 10th, 2014, 02:46 PM   #344
bongo-anders

The TBM Nora has reached its 3rd station Aksel Møllers Have today.

It then only need to drill past Frederiksberg before it reach Frederiksberg Allé,

It it is then transported back to its starting position at Nørrebroparken where it will drill northeast to Sortedams Sø

Tria is only a few weeks away from Nuuks Plads (the station before Aksel Møllers Have) so its only 1,5 stations behind.

It has the same journey to do as Nora.

Minerva and Eva will soon start the short journey from the control center at Otto Busses Vej to København H.

They will then be transported a around 1 kilometer back to Søndre Boulevard where they will start drilling towards Frederiksberg Allé where they also will be transported away on trucks.

Their last journey will be from Sortedams Sø and then through the downtown area to København H
Old June 12th, 2014, 03:14 PM   #345
dimlys1994

Likes (Received): 26113

From Rail Journal:

Quote:
http://www.railjournal.com/index.php...ml?channel=542

Copenhagen awards Nordhavn metro contract
Thursday, June 12, 2014

COPENHAGEN metro authority Metroselskabet has awarded the first contract for construction works on the 3km Nordhavn line, which will branch off the Cityring circle line near Østerport.

The €150m contract, which has been awarded to a consortium of Züblin and Hochtief, covers the construction of the 2km underground section of the branch, which will run in twin-bore tunnels, and the construction and fitting out of the station at Nordhavn.

Construction is due to start at the end of this year and the completed tunnels will be handed over to Metroselskabet in 2019.

Metroselskabet says Ansaldo STS will be responsible for installation of railway equipment on the extension.

The Nordhavn branch will operate as part of the future Line M4
dimlys1994 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 16th, 2014, 08:40 PM   #346
bongo-anders

Minerva is only a few days away from the launch, the picture is taken by local SCC member NGU.

So only Eva is missing and then all 4 TBM´s is running.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Never give up View Post
TBM Minerva ready to go, at the start chamber at Otto Bussesvej. First stop Sønder Boulevarden and then on to the Central station.

[IMG]http://i57.************/4tvtwx.jpg[/IMG]

Swede liked this post
Old June 17th, 2014, 09:42 PM   #347
bongo-anders

Tria reached its second station yesterday when it arrived at Nuuks Plads.

So its exactly one station behind Nora thats is located at Aksel Møllers Have.

Last edited by bongo-anders; June 28th, 2014 at 12:55 AM.
Old June 28th, 2014, 12:54 AM   #348
bongo-anders

Nora has now leaved Aksel Møllers Have and is on its way towards Frederiksberg and later Frederiksberg Allé.

Minerva is afaik still at Otto Busses Vej preparing to be launched.
Old June 30th, 2014, 12:30 AM   #349
bongo-anders

Danish newspaper BT has made a short video about Tria

http://www.bt.dk/danmark/se-den-unik...metrobyggeriet
Old June 30th, 2014, 06:34 PM   #350
dimlys1994

Likes (Received): 26113

From Railway Gazette:

Quote:
http://www.railwaygazette.com/news/n...-proposed.html

Cross-Øresund rail network proposed
30 Jun 2014

EUROPE: Proposals to extend the København metro to Malmö and develop an integrated regional rail network form an integral part of the Øresund 2070 vision unveiled during the Øresundshuset regional conference at Almedalen on June 30.

According to the President of Skanska Sweden Pierre Olofsson and his counterpart from the technical consultancy Sweco, Åsa Bergman, ‘the Øresund region is a growth engine, not only for Sweden and Denmark but for the whole Northern Europe’. Following an analysis of the region's challenges up to 2070, the two companies have prepared ‘a series of concrete proposals’ for investment to maintain and develop the region’s competitive position.

With the region’s population expected to grow by a million inhabitants over the next half century, Skanska and Sweco say this will place ‘higher demands on the transport system’, requiring investment in transport and housing plus ‘increased integration across the Strait’ to create conditions for growth and employment. To optimise the relationship between transport and housing, they envisage that much of the urban development should be concentrated in a ‘densified’ København – Malmö – Lund – Helsingborg corridor.

Skanska and Sweco suggest that investment should be focused on public transport and cycling, to reduce the need for car use, calling for more fixed links across the Øresund and the development of a regional rail hub at København Airport. Road and rail tunnels of 15 km and [email protected];km respectively are planned between Helsingborg and Helsingør, carrying both passenger and freight services. These could be built by 2025 under a 30-year PPP concession, at an estimated cost of SKr25bn. The tunnel could carry an orbital rail link connecting the current ‘Lille Nord’ route from Hillerød to Helsingør with Helsingborg, Hässleholm and Åhus.

Further south, Skanska and Sweco recommend an extension of the København metro network from Kastrup to Malmö, and greater integration of regional rail services to offer direct links between suburbs in both countries. Tram routes would be created in København, Helsingbørg, Lund and Malmö by around 2030.

A separate fixed link would carry high speed trains linking Sweden and Norway with mainland Europe, while the current Øresund link would be expanded to accomodate bicycles, connected to a 300 km network of ‘super bike paths’. A multi-level node at København Airport would provide connections between international air services, high speed and regional trains and the metro

exocet, kapo311, Dooie_Amsterdammert liked this post
dimlys1994 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 13th, 2014, 01:03 AM   #351
bongo-anders

Construction update from the metro tbm´s

[IMG]http://i58.************/ih343m.jpg[/IMG]

jonasry, Dooie_Amsterdammert liked this post
Old August 12th, 2014, 03:51 PM   #352
bongo-anders

Eva started drilling today so now all 4 machines are at work.

And Nora is now very close to break through the station box at Frederiksberg, I don't know if we talk days or weeks.
Old August 12th, 2014, 07:03 PM   #353
hans280

Likes (Received): 172

Quote:
Originally Posted by bongo-anders View Post
And Nora is now very close to break through the station box at Frederiksberg, I don't know if we talk days or weeks.
Do we know what is the average progression per work day? I must say that it looks pretty fast to me - but then again I have mostly been following tunnel projects in the Alps and, presumably, it takes much longer to hack one's way through solid granite.
hans280 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 12th, 2014, 09:06 PM   #354
bongo-anders

The TBM´s can do 125 cm per hour.

Dooie_Amsterdammert liked this post
Old August 13th, 2014, 11:15 AM   #355
KøbenhavnK

Likes (Received): 355

@ Bongo-anders

What happens to Minerva when it has finished it's little loop around the control and maintenance center?

Won't it end up in the tube behind Nora?
KøbenhavnK no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 13th, 2014, 06:36 PM   #356
bongo-anders

No its divided in 5 stages.

Stage 1

Nora and Tria will drill from Nørrebroparken to Frederiksberg Allé.

Stage 2

Minerva and Eva will drill from the maintenance center to Søndre Boulevard

Stage 3

Nora and Tria will then be transported back to Nørrebroparken where they will drill towards Sortedams sø.

Stage 4

Minerva and Eva is turned around at Søndre Boulevard and drills towards Frederiksberg Allé.

Stage 5 Minerva and Eva is then transported to Sortedams Sø where they will drill towards the central station and Søndre Boulevard.

Hochtief and Züblin will build the tunnel to Nordhavnen, they will use 2 of their own TBM´s that will drill from Nordhavnen towards Sortedams Sø.

The contract to build the line above ground from Nordhavn to Orientkaj will be awarded in the fall.

KøbenhavnK liked this post

Last edited by bongo-anders; August 13th, 2014 at 06:51 PM.
Old August 14th, 2014, 12:56 PM   #357
KøbenhavnK

Likes (Received): 355

Thanks. I'm sure that there are good reasons for doing it like that. But it sounds unnecessarily complicated
KøbenhavnK no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 14th, 2014, 01:19 PM   #358
bongo-anders

Its because they have to get det dirt out they escavate and being a circular route they have to split it up.

KøbenhavnK liked this post
Old August 17th, 2014, 12:51 PM   #359
Dooie_Amsterdammert
Loving #dutch windwheel

Likes (Received): 118

When are these extensions supposed to be finished?
Dooie_Amsterdammert no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 17th, 2014, 01:39 PM   #360
onetwothree

Likes (Received): 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by bongo-anders View Post
Construction update from the metro tbm´s

[IMG]http://i58.************/ih343m.jpg[/IMG]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dooie_Amsterdammert View Post
When are these extensions supposed to be finished?
The main ring was supposed to open in 2018 but is delayed by about a year at this point. The smaller branch off to the north should open about a year after the rest, if memory serves me right (don't know how the delays affect that, though)
onetwothree no está en línea   Reply With Quote