daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Infrastructure and Mobility Forums > Highways & Autobahns

Highways & Autobahns All about automobility

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old October 21st, 2015, 03:38 PM   #2421
rakcancer

Likes (Received): 1170

Can you tell us what and how long section it is? Or show it on the map?
rakcancer no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old October 22nd, 2015, 02:29 AM   #2422
BadHatter

Likes (Received): 419

Looks like I was wrong, this isn't a motorway opening. It has the potential to be one in the future, but at the moment it looks like they are reconstructing the Kaliningrad-Mamonovo road 2 lanes at a time. The only concrete evidence I can give on a future motorway is the rebuilt bridge: https://www.google.com/maps/@54.6900.../data=!3m1!1e3
The left part was opened last year, the right part of the bridge (with cars on it in the satellite view) is currently under reconstruction (apparently).
Here is another bridge under reconstruction, which is part of the 13.3 kms I previously mentioned (incorrectly thought it was an expressway, its just 2 lanes atm):
https://www.google.com/maps/@54.5236.../data=!3m1!1e3
Here is a video from the opening:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JZZ...B0%D0%B4%D0%B0

rakcancer liked this post
BadHatter no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 22nd, 2015, 03:33 AM   #2423
BadHatter

Quote:
Originally Posted by User87 View Post
В дополнение к предыдущему сообщению:
Мост является частью кольцевой дороги в объезд города, а именно восточный обход Тюмени. Схема:

Сам мост

И развязка после моста

Источник http://www.car72.ru/forum/viewtopic....50973#p2350973
post by User87 in the Bridges under Construction section of the Russian forum. An extension of the Tyumen Ring Road (also known as the Tyumen Bypass). Opened today.

Last edited by BadHatter; October 22nd, 2015 at 03:34 AM. Reason: added the last sentence
Old October 22nd, 2015, 08:08 PM   #2424
rakcancer

Likes (Received): 1170

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadHatter View Post
Looks like I was wrong, this isn't a motorway opening. It has the potential to be one in the future, but at the moment it looks like they are reconstructing the Kaliningrad-Mamonovo road 2 lanes at a time. The only concrete evidence I can give on a future motorway is the rebuilt bridge: https://www.google.com/maps/@54.6900.../data=!3m1!1e3
The left part was opened last year, the right part of the bridge (with cars on it in the satellite view) is currently under reconstruction (apparently).
Here is another bridge under reconstruction, which is part of the 13.3 kms I previously mentioned (incorrectly thought it was an expressway, its just 2 lanes atm):
https://www.google.com/maps/@54.5236.../data=!3m1!1e3
Here is a video from the opening:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JZZ...B0%D0%B4%D0%B0
OK, then I thought I missed something big... I found interesting that on russian side there is not that much of overpasses left. I think these few german remains left from prewar era:https://www.google.com/maps/@54.5571...7i13312!8i6656 and these https://www.google.com/maps/@54.4842...7i13312!8i6656
https://www.google.com/maps/@54.6222...7i13312!8i6656

BadHatter liked this post
rakcancer no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 30th, 2015, 04:32 PM   #2425
ChrisZwolle
Road user

Likes (Received): 19425

The 4th road bridge across the Yenisey River in Krasnoyarsk opened to traffic yesterday. It is the westernmost crossing in the Krasnoyarsk area.

I couldn't find a good resolution and high quality photo. Maybe others can post one or two.

my clinched highways / travel mapping • highway photography @ Flickr and Youtube

BadHatter, 8166UY, gunslinger liked this post
ChrisZwolle está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old October 31st, 2015, 05:34 PM   #2426
void0
BANNED

Likes (Received): 2870

saint-petersburg
Quote:
Originally Posted by flatron View Post

ilergeta, BadHatter, 8166UY, loloo, RV and 5 others liked this post
void0 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 1st, 2015, 09:34 AM   #2427
BadHatter

Here's a video on the 4th bridge in Krasnoyarsk. This is the 1st step of the total bridge complex, the road is going to go further into the city, but construction on it is starting now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pMr...81%D0%B5%D0%B9
Old November 11th, 2015, 01:09 PM   #2428
ChrisZwolle
Road user

Likes (Received): 19425

Platon

A new electronic tolling system will be introduced on all Russian federal highways on 15 November. It is only for trucks with a weight over 12 tons.

The initial toll rate is very low, only 1.53 rubles per kilometer. That's € 0.02, 10 times lower than most toll systems in Central Europe. The estimated toll revenue is fairly low, only about 50 billion rubles (€ 720 million) per year.

ChrisZwolle está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old November 11th, 2015, 01:16 PM   #2429
coth
pride leader

Likes (Received): 7001

That seems to be a tax, not a toll.
Old December 5th, 2015, 12:33 AM   #2430
Woonsocket54
PC LOAD LETTER

Likes (Received): 5781

Truckers who are protesting this are traitors to Russia and should be summarily banished from the trucking industry.

Džiugas liked this post
Woonsocket54 está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old December 5th, 2015, 06:05 PM   #2431
Rebasepoiss

Likes (Received): 1823

I sincerely hope that's sarcasm.

belerophon liked this post
Rebasepoiss no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 9th, 2015, 12:49 PM   #2432
jackass94

Likes (Received): 19544

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebasepoiss View Post
I sincerely hope that's sarcasm.
Of course they're not traitors, they're just protecting their business. But the system itself is fine and useful because there's a huge part of truckers who work in the underground economy. Maybe the time is just not right, the government should do it a bit later. Moreover, a lot of people protest not against the system itself but against people who are put in charge of this.

BadHatter, Ярик1010 liked this post
jackass94 está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old December 9th, 2015, 01:29 PM   #2433
coth
pride leader

Likes (Received): 7001

^ That was a reply to deleted post
Old December 9th, 2015, 02:14 PM   #2434
ukraroad

Likes (Received): 104

Federal highways meaning what? All M class roads or some A class too? How will they control how much km will a truck pass? A better option is vignette then, cause I guess the only way to imply it is phone-tracking, at which FSB(Federal Security Service) is expert though. Or will they put cameras??? But then there will be a website detecting those cameras and finding a way to bypass... If they hadn't prepared it, they gonna receive nothing at all.
ukraroad no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 9th, 2015, 02:50 PM   #2435
jackass94

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukraroad View Post
Federal highways meaning what? All M class roads or some A class too? How will they control how much km will a truck pass? A better option is vignette then, cause I guess the only way to imply it is phone-tracking, at which FSB(Federal Security Service) is expert though. Or will they put cameras??? But then there will be a website detecting those cameras and finding a way to bypass... If they hadn't prepared it, they gonna receive nothing at all.
You either report on your route and check in every few km and pay or get a navigation device which follows the route and withdraws money from the bank account.

This is how it looks

Ярик1010 liked this post
Old December 9th, 2015, 02:59 PM   #2436
ukraroad

Likes (Received): 104

Ah. It becomes obligatory then. But a) a company can lie about the route and b) it encourages black business even more. c) I wonder how the police will enforce it... They pretend to do everything to do good but in fact it comes as it always comes: through the *** Also I wonder how the foreign trucks will buy the thing. And, at last, the real reason about this is just to embargo the European items, so they could be located, then stopped by police, and here comes the Inquisition - if you come with Spanish peaches in trucks, they will be very likely dug in earth

Last edited by ukraroad; December 9th, 2015 at 03:10 PM.
ukraroad no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 9th, 2015, 03:11 PM   #2437
jackass94

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukraroad View Post
Ah. It becomes obligatory then. But a) a company can lie about the route and b) it encourages black business even more. c) I wonder how the police will enforce it... They are doing everything to do good but in fact it comes as it always comes: through the ***
a) A route map with description of the cargo must be given to those Platon guys before the departure. After that, a driver will have to check in at every toll on his way. If he doesn't, there must be something wrong.

b) How does it? I mean, every tax encourages black business then. I guess it must be just unprofitable to break the law, fines have to be high enough although the government won't fine anyone in 6 mouth so people can get used to the new system.

Some people say that it will make goods' prices rise but a few additional cents wouldn't make a big difference. Moreover, many drivers increased their service prices by 50-100 percent just because of the protest.
I really think that it has nothing to do with the embargo. It was proposed long time before and those political problems won't last forever.

As for foreign trucks, here's the info from their official site:

Quote:
We recommend to vehicle owners of foreign entities to register in the Toll Collection System and issue Toll Tickets in website before entering the Russian Federation. It will significantly save your time while crossing border.

Ярик1010 liked this post
Old December 11th, 2015, 07:55 PM   #2438
Woonsocket54
PC LOAD LETTER

Likes (Received): 5781

wasn't Platon the character in that Ironiya Sud'by movie? That's a silly name for a toll collecting device.
Woonsocket54 está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old December 11th, 2015, 08:03 PM   #2439
golov
Democracy above all

Likes (Received): 1913

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woonsocket54 View Post
wasn't Platon the character in that Ironiya Sud'by movie? That's a silly name for a toll collecting device.
Its a word play, because in Russian the verb to pay is "platit" and so the name of the system sounds something like pay-on
golov no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 13th, 2015, 05:42 PM   #2440
RV

Likes (Received): 275

https://www.google.fi/maps/@59.79521...7i13312!8i6656

Volhonskoe Shosse just outside SPB. Is someone going to do sometning about this decay?
RV no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Tags
roads