daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Infrastructure and Mobility Forums > Railways

Railways (Inter)national commuter and freight trains

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old June 11th, 2009, 04:14 PM   #101
snapdragon

Likes (Received): 368

i hate debating incessantly . A task that you seem to have enough time for.

Last edited by snapdragon; June 11th, 2009 at 04:27 PM.
snapdragon no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old June 11th, 2009, 05:12 PM   #102
hkskyline
Hong Kong

Likes (Received): 18133

Quote:
Originally Posted by snapdragon View Post
i hate debating incessantly . A task that you seem to have enough time for.
Doesn't take much time to debate if you know your material and the facts. It's people who don't know and those who can't manage their time that need to worry.

I have a long-running thread in the aviation section on air safety. There are some numbers and rates as well as some commentary.

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=426675

Going back to the topic. The key point to remember is, air travel will continue to be extremely popular out of Hong Kong as the key economic centres such as Beijing and Shanghai are definitely out of reach even with 350 km/h HSR. The greatest benefit will likely be within the Pearl River Delta, as travel times to Guangzhou will shorten significantly. However, the effects beyond Guangdong province are a bit questionable. Air capacity to Wuhan, Chongqing, and Changsha, for example, aren't too high. Would a frequent train service survive?

World Photo Gallery - | St. Petersburg, Russia | Pyongyang | Tokyo | Istanbul | Dubai | Shanghai | Mumbai | Bangkok | Sydney

New York, London, Prague, Iceland, Rocky Mountains, Angkor Wat, Sri Lanka, Poland, Myanmar, and much more!
hkskyline no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 12th, 2009, 12:01 AM   #103
urbanfan89

Likes (Received): 67

Aren't there potential legal issues with the HK Section of the line? If the West Kowloon Terminal includes China immigration, this implicitly means that PRC Law applies on Hong Kong soil, and that theoretically someone can be arrested and punished for doing something in the terminal which is illegal in the mainland but permitted in Hong Kong.
urbanfan89 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 12th, 2009, 12:10 AM   #104
chornedsnorkack

Likes (Received): 388

Quote:
Originally Posted by hkskyline View Post
I have a long-running thread in the aviation section on air safety. There are some numbers and rates as well as some commentary.

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=426675
Very well.

What would you regard as a proper comparison for rail safety?
Quote:
Going back to the topic. The key point to remember is, air travel will continue to be extremely popular out of Hong Kong as the key economic centres such as Beijing and Shanghai are definitely out of reach even with 350 km/h HSR. The greatest benefit will likely be within the Pearl River Delta, as travel times to Guangzhou will shorten significantly. However, the effects beyond Guangdong province are a bit questionable. Air capacity to Wuhan, Chongqing, and Changsha, for example, aren't too high. Would a frequent train service survive?
What are the most popular sleeping trains out of Hong Kong now?
chornedsnorkack no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 12th, 2009, 10:44 AM   #105
urbanfan89

Likes (Received): 67

There are three trains per week each to Beijing and Shanghai, but they do not stop on the way.
urbanfan89 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 12th, 2009, 10:45 AM   #106
hkskyline
Hong Kong

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanfan89 View Post
Aren't there potential legal issues with the HK Section of the line? If the West Kowloon Terminal includes China immigration, this implicitly means that PRC Law applies on Hong Kong soil, and that theoretically someone can be arrested and punished for doing something in the terminal which is illegal in the mainland but permitted in Hong Kong.
The arrangement should be similar to what Canada and the US are doing at Canadian airports where passengers pre-clear US immigration. I doubt the whole terminal would be designated mainland soil, and if there will be designation, it should be just the immigration area.

World Photo Gallery - | St. Petersburg, Russia | Pyongyang | Tokyo | Istanbul | Dubai | Shanghai | Mumbai | Bangkok | Sydney

New York, London, Prague, Iceland, Rocky Mountains, Angkor Wat, Sri Lanka, Poland, Myanmar, and much more!
Old June 22nd, 2009, 05:55 PM   #107
hkskyline
Hong Kong

AECOM Joint Venture Wins US$82-Million Design Contract for Hong Kong High-Speed Rail Terminus
Design-services project is the world’s largest underground facility of its kind

17 June 2009
Business Wire

LOS ANGELES - (BUSINESS WIRE) - AECOM Technology Corporation (NYSE: ACM), a leading provider of professional technical and management support services for government and commercial clients around the world, announced today that a joint venture of which it is a part has been awarded a design-services contract worth US$82 million for the Mass Transit Railway Corporation Limited’s Hong Kong High-Speed Rail Terminus project, which will connect to the high-speed rail network in Mainland China.

The multi-level terminus, which will be the largest underground facility of its kind, will have a footprint of more than 25 acres with a topside commercial development north of the proposed West Kowloon Cultural District – between the existing Airport Railway Kowloon Station and the West Rail Austin Station.

“AECOM is proud to play a key role in the design of this important high-speed rail infrastructure project," said John M. Dionisio, AECOM president and chief executive officer. “The terminus will provide the strategic linkage from Hong Kong to the comprehensive high-speed rail network in Mainland China.”

Being the southernmost terminus of China’s high-speed railway network, the facility will be developed as a gateway to Mainland China, with distinctive architectural and landmark features, a user-friendly layout, and convenient interchange facilities with the urban metro network in Hong Kong.

The total project cost is estimated at US$2 billion. AECOM’s revenue from this project is expected to be approximately US$38 million. Completion is scheduled for 2015.

About AECOM

AECOM (NYSE: ACM) is a global provider of professional technical and management support services to a broad range of markets, including transportation, facilities, environmental and energy. With more than 43,000 employees around the world, AECOM is a leader in all of the key markets that it serves. AECOM provides a blend of global reach, local knowledge, innovation, and technical excellence in delivering solutions that enhance and sustain the world's built, natural and social environments. A Fortune 500 company, AECOM serves clients in more than 100 countries and had revenue of $5.9 billion during the 12-month period ended March 31, 2009. More information on AECOM and its services can be found at www.aecom.com.

Forward-Looking Statements: All statements in this press release other than statements of historical fact are "forward-looking statements" for purposes of federal and state securities laws, including any statements of plans for future operations or expected revenue. Actual results could differ materially from those projected or assumed in any of our forward-looking statements. Important factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from our forward-looking statements are set forth in our annual report on Form 10-Q for the fiscal quarter ended March 31, 2009, and our other reports filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. AECOM does not intend, and undertakes no obligation, to update any forward-looking statement.

NR 09-0604

AECOM Technology Corporation Paul Gennaro, 212-973-3167 SVP & Chief Communications Officer [email protected]

Old June 28th, 2009, 07:06 PM   #108
hkskyline
Hong Kong

Village fights rail line that will wipe it out
28 June 2009
South China Morning Post

Since December, members of the Ko family, who live in Shek Kong, Choi Yuen Tsuen, have been fighting to save their home and farmland.

The HK$39.5 billion cross-border express rail link between Guangzhou and Hong Kong will run right through it if government planners have their way.

But by the time the second round of consultation on the railway ends tomorrow, villagers will have collected about 10,000 signatures opposing plans for the railway.

Ko Hin, 81, who has lived in Shek Kong for 50 years, used to spend much of his time planting flowers and playing with his grandchildren, but in the past few months he has been working with neighbours trying to stop ground investigation work in the village.

Mr Ko's daughter, Ko Chun-heung, 47, said she has considered giving up her sales business, as it left her too busy to contact government departments and work with the local action group. Her niece, Chimmy Chan Hoi-shan, 31, said she has spent most of her free time studying alternative options for the railway.

Even Ko Nga-fong, 10, helped while her school was closed by buying snacks for older family members who were collecting signatures.

The government started consulting district councils, the Heung Yee Kuk and relevant rural committees about the railway in May last year.

The proposed alignment of the express rail link was gazetted last December. Some villagers, including Mr Ko, had no idea they would be affected by the railway until the outer wall of his house was marked with white paint by a government official that month.

"This land raised my six children. I don't want to move to other housing," said Mr Ko, who bought the land 50 years ago. "I don't want to pay rent, I don't know how to take a lift and I don't know how to get around outside this village."

Yau Kai-wun, 76, has also lived in the village for more than 50 years.

"The government has not told me anything about compensation," he said. "I have no idea what is going on. I really don't want to move, I don't know how to use a lift. I don't want to move to somewhere I don't know the name of my neighbour."

The village of about 500 people came to prominence after a standoff with officials from the Lands Department and MTR Corporation when staff wanted to enter the village to conduct ground investigation work.

Under the current proposal, Choi Yuen Tsuen will make way for a rescue station and railway sidings.

The Choi Yuen Tsuen Concern Group, convened by Ms Ko, put forward alternative proposals, such as using open space, car parks or abandoned building sites around the village, or moving the project to the nearby Shek Kong Barracks.

"There are few households living in our area; why must the rescue station be located at our village?" Ms Ko said.

But the government said alternative plans would affect more households, and dismissed the possibility that the People's Liberation Army garrison would allow its barracks site to be switched to non-military use.

Ms Ko and Ms Chan are not convinced. However, not all villagers are as determined as Mr Yau and the Ko family. Gurung Tara Bahader, 21, a Nepali living in the village with his parents, is waiting for other options.

"If we are going to be moved, it will be okay because we are only renting the house," he said. I support the villagers, as they are fighting for their rights, but I also understand the government wants the land."

Government officials are expected to meet villagers today. Construction is scheduled to start this year.

Old June 29th, 2009, 12:14 AM   #109
hoosier

Likes (Received): 58

That is an unfortunate situation but this invariably happens when roads, railways, or airports are built. As long as the villagers are appropriately compensated or given another place to live then I have no problem with the project at all.
Old June 29th, 2009, 02:23 PM   #110
hkskyline
Hong Kong

Green groups join battle to save village threatened by rail link
29 June 2009
South China Morning Post

Four green organisations are backing a group of villagers fighting to avoid losing their homes to make way for the Guangzhou-Shenzhen-Hong Kong Express Rail Link.

Connecting the link to the West Rail Line, instead, could save a village and taxpayers' money, the groups - Green Sense, Greenpeace, Greeners Action and Friends of the Earth - said in a joint statement yesterday.

The border express rail, which would shorten travel times between Hong Kong and Guangzhou, would cost an estimated HK$39.5 billion and would have no stops between Shenzhen's Futian station and its terminus at West Kowloon. Construction will begin this year and the line is due to begin operating in 2015.

The groups demanded the government end the railway at Kam Sheung Road MTR station and ensure more public consultation for the project. There should also be an independent environmental impact assessment, they said.

Tsoi Yuen Tsuen, a village that will be demolished if the plan goes ahead, is home to 50 families. Most of them are farmers whose ancestors have lived there for generations. They have collected 30,000 signatures from people who oppose the village's destruction. Village native Fung Wu-tak said she had grown vegetables and flowers to support her children. "I'm leading a green life. Why does the government deprive me of my way of living?"

Legislator Cyd Ho Sau-lan said it would be difficult for the villagers to adapt to city life. "If the government moves them to 40-storey public housing, it would be a totally different lifestyle for them."

Lawmaker Leung Yiu-chung said: "The express rail is not for Hongkongers {hellip} it aims to bring more mainlanders to the city to boost the economy, but it neglects how much citizens have paid for it." Connecting to the West Rail would benefit the New Territories, he said.

However, the Transport and Housing Bureau has said the same corridor could not be used for both the West Rail Line and the express rail line. The Kowloon Southern Link - which will connect West Rail's Nam Cheong station to East Rail's East Tsim Sha Tsui station - was expected to increase demand for the West Rail, a spokeswoman said.

The express cross-border line would also run too slowly if it stopped at a West Rail terminal, the spokeswoman said. The government would cater to the needs of the villagers and provide different compensation packages, she said, though it would be difficult to offer them farmland.

Old June 30th, 2009, 07:09 PM   #111
hkskyline
Hong Kong

廣深港鐵路5年內開通
7 May 2009
文匯報

深圳軌道規劃專家6日在接受香港傳媒採訪團訪問時透露,廣深港鐵路客運專線福田站將於2012年下半年建成,目前預計深圳北站至廣州段將於2010年11月亞運會前開通,而香港段則計劃2014年建成。

廣深港客運專線起點位於新廣州東站,途經東莞和深圳,終點為香港西九龍站,是廣東規劃中的「四橫四縱」鐵路快速網的重要組成部分,也是珠三角城際軌道交通網的重要組成部分,成為連接珠三角最具活力的廣州、東莞、深圳、香港等城市最快速、便捷的客運通道。

去年8月正式開工的廣深港鐵路客運專線福田站,將建成為全國最大的地下火車站。據深圳軌道辦副主任李筱毅介紹,廣深港福田站是中國第一座位於城市中心區的地下火車站,包含地下三層。其中,地下一層為地鐵和廣深港客運專線換乘客流轉換層;地下二層為站廳層;地下三層為站台層。據悉,福田火車站共設8線4站台,其中兩個短站台四股道為廣州方向客流服務,兩個長站台四股道為香港方向客流服務,總造價約39.5億。

有深圳軌道規劃專家建議,廣深港福田火車站應在香港側設立「一地兩檢」口岸。專家表示,廣深港鐵路客運專線沿途涉及眾多內地城市,在每個上車城市都設立口岸本身並不現實,而如果在深圳、香港兩地設立兩檢口岸,對旅客來說也較麻煩,最便捷的方式,還是在香港方設立「一地兩檢」模式的口岸。

據透露,該設想得到了香港規劃專家的認可,目前港府已在西九龍片區預留了近2萬平方米的土地。但是否最終採取「一地兩檢」,仍需各方協商決定。

Old June 30th, 2009, 10:14 PM   #112
hkskyline
Hong Kong

Workers queue for a job with more bang
29 June 2009
South China Morning Post

Workers are lining up to join the city's first formal course on the use of explosives in construction, launched to meet demand for such skills for big projects due to start soon.

The Construction Industry Council, which is running the course, expects 300 shot firers will be needed over the next two years.

There are only 58 registered shot firers in the city and most are in their 50s or 60s.

Projects that will require explosives skills include the MTR's Guangzhou-Shenzhen-Hong Kong express rail link, West Island line and South Island line.

The council aims to run at least four classes a year, each with 20 students. The first class started last month and there are 110 people on the waiting list.

Previously shot firers - who control the explosives needed for works such as tunnels and demolitions - were trained on the job.

Construction Industry Council training director Charles Wong Doon-yee said that under that system it could take up to 18 months to gain a licence from the Commissioner of Mines.

Earning about HK$25,000 a month, shot firers decide the quantity of explosives required, insert detonators and charges into holes, and ensure safety in blasting areas.

Construction Site Workers General Union secretary Cheung Tak-hing said the industry hoped the course could help improve safety standards for people working in what is a dangerous job.

"We have seen some veteran shot firers with missing fingers, which is very sad," Mr Cheung said.

Old July 1st, 2009, 05:49 PM   #113
hkskyline
Hong Kong

群橋建設的典範 --十四局集團廣深港鐵路客運專線群橋科技攻關紀實
13 June 2009
中國鐵道建築報

時速350公里的廣深港鐵路客運專線,是我國乃至世界鐵路建設的標誌性工程。素有建築勁旅之稱的十四局集團,承擔廣深港鐵路客運專線ZH-標段建設任務。

該標段位於廣州番禺區和南沙區,跨越屏山涌水道、南山峽水道、沙灣水道、騮崗水道等9個通航水道和105國道、京珠高速公路等13處既有公路及10公里魚塘,沿線均為軟質地基。其中紫泥、沙灣水道各500米寬,水深13米,為國家一級通航水道。

特殊的地理,採用群橋跨越。在全長31.4公里的ZH-標段建設中,橋樑就佔29.42公里,橋橋相連,是目前國內已開工的鐵路客運專線中橋樑結構類型最集中、最複雜的標段之一, 更是廣深港鐵路客運專線施工難度最大的標段,科技含量極高。

就橋樑類別而言,有900噸預製箱梁、支架現澆單線和雙線梁、移動滑模現澆梁、連續剛構梁、懸臂澆築連續梁等。其中主跨168米的連續剛構梁、 160米跨度的懸臂澆築連續梁、112米的提籃拱,為我國350公里鐵路客運專線三項全國之最。沙灣水道特大橋跨騮崗水道(76米+160米+76米)連續梁拱施工技術列入鐵道部科技開發項目。

地質和橋樑建設的特殊性,ZH-標段被稱為橋樑工程的“博物館”,集橋樑施工技術之大成。群橋多次跨越淺海、河流、魚塘等。深水基礎多、且多為嵌岩樁、深水硬岩低樁承台、大體積混凝土承台、52米高的墩柱、168米大跨等。基坑開挖深度大,承台埋入河床弱風化岩層等,施工難度極大。僅沙灣特大橋就有400多個橋墩、35米空心高墩、超大體積承台一個3000多立方。

人稱“智多星”的十四局集團廣深港鐵路客運專線項目經理周長進面對現實,心裡十分明白,特殊的地質、特殊的工程,需要採取特殊的措施。

科學技術是第一生產力。十四局集團廣深港鐵路客運專線項目指揮部上下領導和工程技術人員組成的優秀科技攻關團隊,依靠科技創新攻難克險,確保群橋建設高精尖難工程任務的完成。施工中廣泛應用新技術、新工藝、新材料。

為保證科技先行和技術攻關, 項目部投入2億多元,購置了廣深港鐵路客運專線全線最齊全最好的施工儀器設備,成立現場科技攻關領導機構和活動小組,開展一系列科技攻關活動。並與鐵道第二、第四設計院、中南大學、華南理工大學等聯合進行科技攻關,反復論證,優化施工方案,進行科技創新、攻關。建立一支高素質的專業化施工隊伍進行專業化施工,攻堅制勝。

沙灣特大橋橫跨紫坭、沙灣兩條深水河道,水面寬各500米、水深13米,且都是廣州融貫珠江的主航道。每天數百艘船舶穿梭來往,水段潮差較大,潮差平均2.4米,深水處暗潮湍急,地質變化大,不確定自然因素很多。大橋6個主墩全在深水中,承台嵌入河床岩層中,且河床覆蓋較淺, 在深水中建橋,施工處於高風險環境中。按常規邊開挖邊下沉井的做法在此難以實施,他們請來了集團公司總工程師劉運平、副總工程師劉宏文等組成的專家組,經過反復論證, 決定採取先挖基坑後下鋼圍堰、水下大爆破及GPS雷達測量控制技術、配合8立方米大型水下抓斗船的精確開挖找平基床等方案,奠定了可靠的技術基礎。投資 2000多萬元專門購置了雷達測控設備。施工中實施樁基鋼平臺、雙薄壁鋼圍堰、超深鋼板樁圍堰、鋼護筒等施工。對橋墩處於礁石上的,使用爆破船進行水下爆破開挖,施工取得成功, 也為深水橋墩承台施工積累了成功經驗。

屏山涌特大橋的6處懸灌梁施工和移動模架施工設計的技術要求之高, 施工程序之複雜是過去沒有碰到過的。 為此, 他們多次召開技術分析會、科技座談會和現場諸葛亮會, 結合施工實際吃透圖紙,,優化方案, 先後拿出4個預選方案,好中選優。在懸灌梁施工中投入掛籃6套,按兩個週期6處懸灌施工, 移動模架投入6套, 成為廣深港全線第一家澆注箱梁的單位。

高墩施工,整體定做模板,保證結構尺寸,拼裝精度。對軟基承台施工,採用基底攪拌樁整體加固,防止結構物沉降。在懸灌施工中,對掛籃和模板進行特殊改裝。對拱的施工,進行豎向轉體對接施工工藝。

科學技術轉化為強大生產力,十四局集團完成了番禺橋樑廠“軟土地基客運專線整孔箱梁預製場建設方案的設計與施工”、沙灣特大橋“水中硬岩層中超大低樁承台輕型雙壁鋼圍堰施工技術”,生產的900噸普通預製箱梁片片是精品,完成科技開發立項申請14項,取得第一個懸灌掛籃施工,第一片900噸預製箱梁成功架設等全線六個第一。(石肆;仁軒)

Old July 2nd, 2009, 06:23 AM   #114
YannSZ
Shenzhen !

Likes (Received): 1160

Great Article and Video on CCTV website

Check those links:

The article:
http://www.cctv.com/program/chinatod...2/101516.shtml
And the great video:
http://www.cctv.com/program/chinatod...2/103217.shtml

CCTV.com / July 2nd 2009
-----------------------------
Since Hong Kong returned to China, the Hong Kong-Shenzhen Western Corridor has become a golden pathway linking the Chinese mainland with Hong Kong.
As part of our special series looking at 12 years of achievements since Hong Kong returned to China, today we take a look at another pathway that's under construction.

This railway, costing 52-billion yuan, is designed to zip along at
300 kilometers per hour.
Futian stop in Shenzhen is an important hub on the Guangzhou-Shenzhen-Hong Kong passenger railway.
This railway, costing 52-billion yuan, is designed to zip along at 300 kilometers per hour. By the end of next year, the Guangzhou-Shenzhen section of the passenger line will be complete. The 26-kilometer-long Hong Kong section is still under evaluation of the project.
Since Hong Kong returned 12 years, Hong Kong and mainland's traffic capacity has improved. Currently, Shenzhen sees 500-thousand travels of people to or from Hong Kong in its 17 ports.
Zhao Penglin, official of Shenzhen Railway Transportation Construction Office, said, "We are enhancing the railway transport construction. The traffic capacity will increase 200,000 people per day."
Director Zheng Ruhua said, "Whether it's express highway or express railway, Hong Kong has become a part of the mainland's basic infrastructure construction. We have completely connected with the mainland."
After the railway's construction is complete, it will take only 14 minutes from Futian to the Hong Kong metro area. From Hongkong to Guangzhou takes only 40 minutes. Hong Kong, Shenzhen, and Guangzhou will form a one-hour-life-circle.
YannSZ no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 2nd, 2009, 12:48 PM   #115
hkskyline
Hong Kong

Will be quite exciting to get to Guangzhou in 40 minutes vs. the current 3 hours by bus (half that for train)!

Old July 3rd, 2009, 05:40 AM   #116
YannSZ
Shenzhen !

Likes (Received): 1160

From Luohu train station to Guangzhou East train station it takes only 50 to 60 minutes. The train goes up to 200km/h.
YannSZ no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 3rd, 2009, 06:52 AM   #117
hkskyline
Hong Kong

Quote:
Originally Posted by YannSZ View Post

From Luohu train station to Guangzhou East train station it takes only 50 to 60 minutes. The train goes up to 200km/h.
But it takes about 40 minutes from Hung Hum to the border, so the final travel time is 1.5 hours.

Old July 4th, 2009, 10:24 PM   #118
hkskyline
Hong Kong

廣 深 港 高 鐵 對 民 居 的 影 響
16/03/2009
http://www.rthk.org.hk/rthk/tv/penta.../20090316.html

左 右 紅 藍 綠
監製 Executive Producer: 謝 志 峰

政 治 光 譜 從 左 至 右 , 有 紅 , 有 藍 , 有 綠 , 恰 巧 是 電 視 的 三 原 色 。 「 左 右 紅 藍 綠 」 請來 嘉 賓 賢 達 、 權 力 機 構 代 表 為 觀 眾 評 論 世 界 大 事 、 分 析 香 港 得 失 、 述 評 方 針 政 策 ,甚 或 抒 發 個 人 感 受 。 節 目 輔 以 視 像 資 料 片 段 , 使 議 題 更 易 掌 握 。

本 節 目 逢 星 期 一 至 五 下 午 一 時 二 十 分 無 線 電 視 翡 翠 台 播 映 及 下 午 五 時 四 十 分 亞 洲 電 視 本 港 台

Old July 4th, 2009, 10:55 PM   #119
Taipei Walker
心在臺灣

Likes (Received): 1254

Quote:
Will be quite exciting to get to Guangzhou in 40 minutes vs. the current 3 hours by bus (half that for train)!
In 40 minutes you will get to Shibi station in Guangzhou suburbs, to reach central part of Guangzhou you will have to take at least 30 min metro ride so the final ride will be abt 1h 10 min. if not longer.

At least the frequency of trains will be improved.
Taipei Walker no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 5th, 2009, 08:29 AM   #120
hkskyline
Hong Kong

Yikes ... I was hoping it'd go to Guangzhou East.