daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Philippine Forums > Projects and Construction > Philippine Projects on the Rise > Luzon

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old January 30th, 2012, 09:57 AM   #2241
gerard505

Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by owzeephil View Post
Hi. This is a nuvali thread which means all subdivisions in nuvali are discuss here. Why do you have to start a new thread for each avida village in nuvali? Why don't you just post your pictures here?

Who are you referring to?
gerard505 no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

Old January 30th, 2012, 11:59 AM   #2242
owzeephil

Likes (Received): 2

Sorry! I am referring to phnomm.
owzeephil no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 30th, 2012, 02:01 PM   #2243
phnomm

Quote:
Hi. This is a nuvali thread which means all subdivisions in nuvali are discuss here. Why do you have to start a new thread for each avida village in nuvali? Why don't you just post your pictures here?

Nuvali is big. There are several villages, lots, subdivisions, etc and places in Nuvali.
I have several people who messaged me about Avida Villages.

I dont want people to get confused....

Cheers!
phnomm no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 30th, 2012, 02:06 PM   #2244
phnomm

We will have open house in Nuvali for Avida properties this Sunday.

PM if you want me to put you on our guest list!
Old January 30th, 2012, 02:15 PM   #2245
phnomm

We will have open house in Nuvali for Avida properties this Sunday.

PM if you want me to put you on our guest list!
Old January 30th, 2012, 03:37 PM   #2246
owzeephil

Likes (Received): 2

Hi phnomm. It's just that we are able to share our comments in just one thread since we are all from nuvali. I am not from avida but lot owners from avida share their pictures and updates here which i very much appreciate. I was able to know montalut who is doing a good job on sharing her blog. If your purpose for doing another thread is for selling then it's your choice. But i hope avida lot owners will still share their updates in nuvali thread since we are all neighbours. We want to know what is happening in the whole of nuvali in just one thread. Cheers to you too!
owzeephil no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 30th, 2012, 03:43 PM   #2247
phoenix25

Hello! we just bought a house and lot at the Parkway Settings. I would like to ask kung kailan ang tentative date para sa completion ng project?
phoenix25 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 30th, 2012, 04:32 PM   #2248
phnomm

Quote:
Hi phnomm. It's just that we are able to share our comments in just one thread since we are all from nuvali. I am not from avida but lot owners from avida share their pictures and updates here which i very much appreciate. I was able to know montalut who is doing a good job on sharing her blog. If your purpose for doing another thread is for selling then it's your choice. But i hope avida lot owners will still share their updates in nuvali thread since we are all neighbours. We want to know what is happening in the whole of nuvali in just one thread. Cheers to you too!

Thanks Owzeephil - Dont worry, everyone will still view this page. I encourage all too post all the pics here. avida property owners...
My new thread is for information, specifically about the Avida village itself. People want to know the lot area, floor area, how many units left etc, etc... Thats why i created a specific thread....
Nuvali will always be the main thread.

No offense taken..

Have a blessed day!
Old January 30th, 2012, 05:51 PM   #2249
fretchel

Likes (Received): 7

There should only be one nuvali thread. Dont use this site as your personal selling site. Creating new threads just to be able to get noticed. Tsk tsk.. And they are not even in Sta. Rosa. Avida Village and Settings are both officially in calamba.
fretchel no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 30th, 2012, 06:01 PM   #2250
fretchel

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix25 View Post
Hello! we just bought a house and lot at the Parkway Settings. I would like to ask kung kailan ang tentative date para sa completion ng project?
You should ask these things from your agent or broker. Thats what they are paid for.
Old January 30th, 2012, 06:02 PM   #2251
lon1617

Phnomm,

Are you connected with Avida's management? Reason I asked is that we're having problems with construction bond refunds in Avida Settings. As for me, my construction ended last October but still haven't gotten my refund. The property manager can't do anything about it. This may turn out ugly for Avida since I've heard there are owners waiting for the refund for more than a year now!
lon1617 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 30th, 2012, 11:30 PM   #2252
phnomm

Quote:
Originally Posted by lon1617 View Post
Phnomm,

Are you connected with Avida's management? Reason I asked is that we're having problems with construction bond refunds in Avida Settings. As for me, my construction ended last October but still haven't gotten my refund. The property manager can't do anything about it. This may turn out ugly for Avida since I've heard there are owners waiting for the refund for more than a year now!
ion - s0rry to hear that. Get in contact with the agent/broker/person who sold the house too.

im not with the management team.
Old January 31st, 2012, 04:56 AM   #2253
ballpoint

@lon1617 - That is concerning to know. Have you tried speaking with your agent's boss? He/She might have more authority to check the status for refunds. Not sure if this is feasible but the Setting HOA could send a letter to Ayala (Avida) with a list of all pending refunds...
ballpoint no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 31st, 2012, 07:40 AM   #2254
lagunastar

Quote:
hi owzeephil,
this is my 1st post, but matagal nako silent reader of this thread & the forums here,even the "first chapter".i think this is already the "2nd chapter", kasi full na yung una. if you will backthread the 1st & this thread as i did, there are very few information specific regarding Avida Village Nuvali.

Nuvali is very big..& maybe if the information is with regards to the whole Nuvali development , pls post here as this is the Main thread.

i am forced to post my opinion here because nakakuha narin ako ng small house sa Aviida Village & im very hungry for any specific information related to it because sa October 2012 pa kami move-in.

sana pagbigyan nyo na yung mini-thread sa avida village. anyway, kung konti lang naman magpopost dun , it will stop naturally
lagunastar no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 31st, 2012, 07:54 AM   #2255
lagunastar

Quote:
Originally Posted by fretchel View Post
There should only be one nuvali thread. Dont use this site as your personal selling site. Creating new threads just to be able to get noticed. Tsk tsk.. And they are not even in Sta. Rosa. Avida Village and Settings are both officially in calamba.
& ano naman ang masama if Avida Village & Settings are both officially in calamba? what is wrong with that?

i am a native of Santa rosa, & im very proud of it. but not all people have the money to buy lots in Abrio & Santierra. I think they are the only Residential subdivisions in Nuvali that is within Santa Rosa. the rest of the residential areas are located in Calamba already

maybe pls try to see the Nuvali map first
lagunastar no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 31st, 2012, 09:07 AM   #2256
HellyRoxy
soon a Nuvalian :D

Likes (Received): 1

Threads of phnomm been moved in this thread but where are those?

Maybe the reason for this thread is to have a harmonious community within nuvali residents by sharing information, photos etc.. This can be also a way of 'knowing' the neighbors. Everyone is happy with nuvali's development and also glad and a little bit envious as others are already full pledge 'nuvali' resident.

Maybe others won't mind if phnomm will post and answer some questions about avida estate/parkway.

Anyway, more photos please and development..
HellyRoxy no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 31st, 2012, 10:36 AM   #2257
Hermie-U
eat me

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellyRoxy View Post
Threads of phnomm been moved in this thread but where are those?

Maybe the reason for this thread is to have a harmonious community within nuvali residents by sharing information, photos etc.. This can be also a way of 'knowing' the neighbors. Everyone is happy with nuvali's development and also glad and a little bit envious as others are already full pledge 'nuvali' resident.

Maybe others won't mind if phnomm will post and answer some questions about avida estate/parkway.

Anyway, more photos please and development..

Yes, post everything here. Don't make redundant threads.
Old January 31st, 2012, 10:40 AM   #2258
Hermie-U
eat me

Anybody have photos of NUVALI during Shalani and Roman's wedding reception?
Old January 31st, 2012, 10:43 AM   #2259
fretchel

Quote:
Originally Posted by lagunastar View Post
& ano naman ang masama if Avida Village & Settings are both officially in calamba? what is wrong with that?

i am a native of Santa rosa, & im very proud of it. but not all people have the money to buy lots in Abrio & Santierra. I think they are the only Residential subdivisions in Nuvali that is within Santa Rosa. the rest of the residential areas are located in Calamba already

maybe pls try to see the Nuvali map first
Of course theres nothing wrong with it being in calamba. My point is that as an agent, you have to give info as accurate as possible. Especially if its the thread title. And since both are in calamba, it should have been posted as such, and not sta rosa. Anyway thats moot and academic now as they have been moved by the mods.
Old January 31st, 2012, 01:56 PM   #2260
phnomm

Quote:
Originally Posted by lagunastar View Post
hi owzeephil,
this is my 1st post, but matagal nako silent reader of this thread & the forums here,even the "first chapter".i think this is already the "2nd chapter", kasi full na yung una. if you will backthread the 1st & this thread as i did, there are very few information specific regarding Avida Village Nuvali.

Nuvali is very big..& maybe if the information is with regards to the whole Nuvali development , pls post here as this is the Main thread.

i am forced to post my opinion here because nakakuha narin ako ng small house sa Aviida Village & im very hungry for any specific information related to it because sa October 2012 pa kami move-in.

sana pagbigyan nyo na yung mini-thread sa avida village. anyway, kung konti lang naman magpopost dun , it will stop naturally

The Avida Village and Settings Thread has been moved. That is sad!!!
Where is it?????

I will just post daily stuff here for Avida owners!

Anyways cheers to all...

Tags
ayala, laguna, sustainable