daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Philippine Forums > Projects and Construction > Philippine Projects on the Rise > Luzon

Old July 20th, 2010, 10:34 AM   #821
peter5688

Likes (Received): 0

thanks bisdak

Quote:
Originally Posted by thestig.bisdak View Post
@Peter 5688

At that time there were 18 lots in the inventory. As of yesterday there were 21 lots. I got it directly from Ayala Land Premier's online inventory system, which is primarily the sole source of info for agents and brokers.

It's official, Montecito has 21 lots available for sale as of today July 20, 2010.

I'll post the snapshots of the inventory directly taken from the website to avoid erroneous reports
looking forward for your post of the snaphots. thanks again
peter5688 no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

Old July 20th, 2010, 06:52 PM   #822
thestig.bisdak

Monteciyto availability as of 19 July 2010

thestig.bisdak no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 20th, 2010, 08:26 PM   #823
LovetheLife58

Quote:
Originally Posted by yes! View Post
Hi All, i'll be having my inspection this coming 24th, any tips from those who've completed their inspections? Can their lot sizing be trusted i.e. i don't have to bring a surveyor with me? Hehe.

Thought i'd share our email conversation with an Alveo rep. The rep placed her answers in red:

Sent: Friday, July 16, 2010 11:06 AM
To: ALVEO xxxxxxxxx.
Subject: RE: Joint Inspection Schedule - xxxxxxxxxxxxx BxxLxx of Phase 1E

Dear xxxxxx,

Thanks very much for accommodating my request. Where shall we proceed on 10AM of Saturday? How long should I expect this to take?

Things I would like to discuss are:

- upon turnover, what will be the regular fees (property taxes / assoc dues) and their respective deadlines? – you are due to pay for the Real Property Tax a year after you received the Transfer Certificate Title and Tax Declaration under your name; meaning, if you were able to receive said docs this year, you are to pay for the RPT (to Registry of Deeds of Calamba). For the Association Dues, the Homeowners’ Association for Treveia is presently being evaluated by HLURB and SEC at the moment, thus we have yet to collect said dues. The Admin Office of Treveia, Nuvali headed by Engr. JR Francia, shall be the one to send the correspondence regarding the amount and start of collection.
- what documents will be turned over to me (title?) – our representative shall ask you to sign the acceptance forms (6 copies) and 2 copies of the lot plans shall be handed to you for your immediate reference in case you intend to start the construction of your house. However, the Title is being released by a separate entity. Should you intend to directly check the status of your Title or follow through specific details and status, you may directly call documentations unit hotline no. (02) 848-5100 or email them at residential.customers@ayalaland.com.ph.
- maintenance of lot and until when I have to start building (I think this is in the deed of restrictions, will double check too) – the maintenance of the individual lots and the Project in general is being managed by Treveia Admin and there is no specific timeline on when to start the construction of owner-built housing structures.
- where will services / utilities come from (manila water? meralco? internet? globe? ) etc, *– this is included on the welcome kit booklets that we shall provide during said turnover. As a backgrounder, Treveia Admin, too, shall be the one to assist you on this.
- other small items (garbage collection / street names etc) – also discussed on the welcome kit booklets. Please find time to read through those.

Thanks,
xxxxxx
Thank you very much for sharing this information. Curious lang ako on Treveia's welcome kit booklet. Hope you can share with us the contents of the booklet. Our lot location is at Phase 2 and the turn over is not until sometime later. Although we have already been provided with a copy of the Deed of Restrictions, I presumed that the regulations were all stated in that paper. The DoR is important for the architect as it shows the regulations to follow in terms of structural design and construction. I also share your concern in regards to the accuracy of their lot sizing since many of Treveia's lots are of irregular shape. Good luck to your inspection and hope you will be satisfied with all your queries. Share na rin some photo updates of the place, if you don't mind
“For Yesterday is but a Dream, and Tomorrow is only a Vision; but Today well-lived makes every Yesterday a Dream of Happiness, and every Tomorrow a Vision of Hope. Look well, therefore, to This Day" --- from the Sanskrit.
LovetheLife58 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 21st, 2010, 02:36 AM   #824
peter5688

Bisdak
Thanks for the posting of the snaphots.will montecito also have a price increase ? And any news of ayala land premier next project after santierra ?
Old July 21st, 2010, 06:18 AM   #825
rickb888

nuvali vs eton

hi guys,

im just want some fedback between the difference of eton city vs nuvali , although i am no too confident on eton being the new player their eton city looks better on paper . i assume ayala land is way better than eton in terms of reputation .

anotehr question is which is better venare or treveia? i can only afford to buy the both of these projects because of teh small cut of the lots TIA!
rickb888 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 21st, 2010, 07:57 AM   #826
gpcracker

@rick
It will be based on your personal preference between Treveia and Venare.
Treveia has themed neighborhood and pocket parks namely, the windchime, hillock,, raingarden and woodland. A centralized park in the middle where they expect residents to have social interactions through a common playground. It will have a peaceful kind of ambiance in there considering they are focused on a residential park style of development.

Venare is promoting active style of living. So they've put all of these sports amenities to cater those buyers who wanted more action of fun in their neighborhood. There's also a meditation area for relaxation. Overall, the theme is sports and outdoor activities oriented (they have camping site) . They have more spaces for the amenities but that is also to compliment its higher density. The Ayala Mall attached to Venare could be something that will boost up its land value in the future, but we don't know yet how ayala land will balance this in their developments. There is also a 5 hectare retail area near Treveia. It will definitely affect all the land values in Nuvali.

Which one is better "to live"?.. some may be thrilled with the activities offered in Venare and live beside a mall. Some might prefer to have a bit of a privacy (not directly attached to the mall) and have those serene pocket parks and a solid central park in the middle. (BTW ,ALVEO had a hard time in creating this concept for Venare since they have really made a good concept in Treveia. It is good that they have made it at par with Trev in terms of buyer's interest. For me, the selling point in Venare is the Ayala mall beside it. The space dedicted to amenities seemed almost same with Treveia if you will look at those car parks provided for each area of amenity in Venare) oh...and the elevation is a plus for Venare also.

Both projects will definitely be a good place to live in the near future.

About Nuvali vs Eton, let's wait until they finish their development of Phase 1. I haven't heard about Eton's grand launching plan yet but it will be good to have a side by side comparison later on and see how these developers have sticked to their plans. (or maybe made even better)
gpcracker no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 21st, 2010, 08:21 AM   #827
un1z

sana maka bili na ako dito!
iniintay ko lang ang update regarding sa fault.

narelease na ba yung nirerequest nung isa nating ka board member na fault certificate?
un1z no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 21st, 2010, 08:58 AM   #828
gpcracker

@un1z

Read Jun's blog in here http://pinoydreamhousetoday.com/faul...on-for-nuvali/

There's a fault in Sta. Rosa and Calamba. It is nearby Nuvali and won't change. We are just waiting if Ayala land will release an explanation to the public for awareness so that we may know how the lot owners may adjust their building/house constructions accordingly.
Old July 21st, 2010, 09:46 AM   #829
un1z

gpcracker... hindi ko maintindihan yung map eh... (sorry, slow)
ale yung fault aling part ng nuvali ang affected?
as in buong nuvali dapat may extra precaution pag magtayo ng house nila?
Old July 21st, 2010, 10:16 AM   #830
gpcracker

@un1z

Try to read back on this thread and the Eton city thread, there have been lots of discussions regarding the fault. Jun stated on his blog that Philvocs decided not to give the certification until someone can accurately give them a copy of an exact outline of Nuvali using a topographical map.

here's my previous post about it and the image was just made by myself and not an official finding. http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showpo...&postcount=780
Old July 21st, 2010, 10:28 AM   #831
un1z

gpcracker... sang area ka bumili?
Old July 21st, 2010, 10:52 AM   #832
rickb888

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpcracker View Post
@rick
It will be based on your personal preference between Treveia and Venare.
Treveia has themed neighborhood and pocket parks namely, the windchime, hillock,, raingarden and woodland. A centralized park in the middle where they expect residents to have social interactions through a common playground. It will have a peaceful kind of ambiance in there considering they are focused on a residential park style of development.

Venare is promoting active style of living. So they've put all of these sports amenities to cater those buyers who wanted more action of fun in their neighborhood. There's also a meditation area for relaxation. Overall, the theme is sports and outdoor activities oriented (they have camping site) . They have more spaces for the amenities but that is also to compliment its higher density. The Ayala Mall attached to Venare could be something that will boost up its land value in the future, but we don't know yet how ayala land will balance this in their developments. There is also a 5 hectare retail area near Treveia. It will definitely affect all the land values in Nuvali.

Which one is better "to live"?.. some may be thrilled with the activities offered in Venare and live beside a mall. Some might prefer to have a bit of a privacy (not directly attached to the mall) and have those serene pocket parks and a solid central park in the middle. (BTW ,ALVEO had a hard time in creating this concept for Venare since they have really made a good concept in Treveia. It is good that they have made it at par with Trev in terms of buyer's interest. For me, the selling point in Venare is the Ayala mall beside it. The space dedicted to amenities seemed almost same with Treveia if you will look at those car parks provided for each area of amenity in Venare) oh...and the elevation is a plus for Venare also.

Both projects will definitely be a good place to live in the near future.

About Nuvali vs Eton, let's wait until they finish their development of Phase 1. I haven't heard about Eton's grand launching plan yet but it will be good to have a side by side comparison later on and see how these developers have sticked to their plans. (or maybe made even better)
hi gp thanks for your opinion im now more informed by the difference between treveai and venare . ill probably visit the site this weekend
Old July 22nd, 2010, 06:42 AM   #833
leechtat
@jpareyes

Likes (Received): 142

VENARE NUVALI TRY-ATHLON Open House on July 31st.

Interesting.

Venare Availability.

*Apologies: Large image sizes

"PROPERTYKO.PH - THE PHILIPPINE REAL ESTATE SOURCE"
-
AYALA LAND Real Estate Blog"
---
“Read more, Talk less..."
-----

leechtat no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 22nd, 2010, 11:56 PM   #834
gpcracker

NUVALI, Laguna --- The economic growth center south of Makati
NUVALI—the rising business center in the CALABARZON region—stays true to its goal to balance economic growth with social responsibility through different developments within its 1,840 hectare mixed-use eco-community, spanning the cities of Sta. Rosa, Calamba and the municipality of Cabuyao, Laguna.
The first quarter of the year marked many milestones in Ayala Land, Inc.’s NUVALI, with the groundbreaking of Xavier School NUVALI, and the most recent is the ground breaking ceremony of the 2nd BPO building, Two Evotech at the Lakeside Evozone, and the retail expansion across the lakeside retail, Solenad.
The Lakeside Evozone, part of the 200-hectare commercial hub in NUVALI, is a business and technology campus that will house different call centers, Business Process Outsourcing firms, and Information Technology/Information Technology-Enabled Services companies. NUVALI, given its vast talent pool of workers and large population base, is becoming the preferred choice of multinational and local companies who are now planning to expand their BPO and KPO (Knowledge Process Outsourcing) operations in the Philippines.
After the completion of the maiden building One Evotech, construction is now underway for Two Evotech designed to have a gross floor area of 14,455 square meters and a gross leasable area of 11,565 square meters. The new commercial medium-rise building will include comfortable office spaces for 24/7 operations, tenant lounge areas, and shower rooms. As NUVALI pioneers in sustainable practices, Two Evotech highlights its sustainable features such as energy-efficient systems and bicycle storage area.
The retail expansion, with only 30 to 40 minutes away from Makati, will cater to basic shopping needs for the fast-paced residents, office workers, and visitors of NUVALI by offering a diverse selection of specialty stores laid-out in a relaxed and nature-inspired atmosphere.
With these functional and sustainable developments, NUVALI makes good on its promise to be the future Central Business District of Calabarzon. To know more about NUVALI, log-on to www.nuvali.ph or call 0917-5-ASKNUV (275688)

source: http://www.nuvalievoliving.com/webin...article137.asp

Solenad 2

Venare's Clubhouse
Old July 23rd, 2010, 01:51 AM   #835
franz10

Thanks very much gpcraker on your updates. Very nice...
franz10 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 23rd, 2010, 04:59 AM   #836
peter5688

gpcracker

thanks for the nice update .how many hectares is the watersports complex and when will the hotel open ?
Old July 23rd, 2010, 09:29 AM   #837
gpcracker

@peter

Water Sports Complex
- Target Soft opening - Dec. 2010
- Grand Launch - Summer 2011

Amenities:
4 hectare lake
hotel
wake boarding
F&B
pool

I have no idea though how the construction is going on right now. Let's see if they can make it on their target soft opening of the sports complex.
Old July 23rd, 2010, 11:40 AM   #838
rickb888

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter5688 View Post
@boogieman909

but the prestige of forbes park is most people cannot afford except the very rich.if abrio is more affordable then even not so rich could afford it .and that makes abrio less prestigous compare with forbes park.

i agree abrio wont be anywhere near forbes, dasmrinas, urdaneta village , maybe in 25 yrs time th eland prices will increase tremendously , for now id say maybe they are close to magallanes village. forbes are for the super rich
Old July 23rd, 2010, 12:48 PM   #839
peter5688

rickb888

i agree abrio will be no match for forbes park for now and the near future .but if the center of commerce moves to nuvali then i think it might match forbes. the only problem i see is the small lots for abrio compare to forbes . usually the super rich wants super size lot (more than 1,500 sqm).
Old July 23rd, 2010, 03:45 PM   #840
pusa21

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickb888 View Post
hi guys,

im just want some fedback between the difference of eton city vs nuvali , although i am no too confident on eton being the new player their eton city looks better on paper . i assume ayala land is way better than eton in terms of reputation .

anotehr question is which is better venare or treveia? i can only afford to buy the both of these projects because of teh small cut of the lots TIA!
if ayala didn't build ayala westgrove heights and nuvali/santierra very near an active fault (a geologic hazard), i would've agreed with your assumption. if ayala built an undeground electrical utility for treveia right from the start, i would've also agreed with your assumption. i bought an eton property and i don't have to deal with these huge issues.

please know the product you're buying and don't be influenced by "reputation" alone. ayala is just like other developers. they've got hits and misses.
pusa21 no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Tags
ayala, laguna, sustainable