daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Development News Forums > General Urban Developments > DN Archives

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old November 26th, 2008, 05:03 PM   #121
wulizhong
Oppa Keangnam Style

Likes (Received): 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyboi View Post
I don't think he is jealous , he could have said something more direct like you ppl in HN don't deserve to have such towers built there , while Saigon's money being drawn to the North especially HN , thieves are just scums of society , Hanoi ppl infiltrate the South to cheat , oppress and abuse South VN since 1975 up to now , they took all the money and resourse that's why they have the money to bet on the completion of this Tower ,a desperate act to have a super tall to show off from a bunch of low class and babarians
Madam, where are you from?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LamDai View Post
This tower should be build in Saigon ! Saigon skyline is better than Hanoi !
Sir, may I know where's the place that you can put this towers in SG and how can you get the moneys to build them?

Last edited by wulizhong; November 26th, 2008 at 05:18 PM.
wulizhong no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old November 27th, 2008, 08:13 AM   #122
tuyennd

Likes (Received): 1079

Update 27/11/2008

tuyennd no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 27th, 2008, 09:19 AM   #123
chinatown
Wanderer/ Le voyaguer/ 浪子

Likes (Received): 986

Quote:
Originally Posted by wulizhong View Post
Sir, may I know where's the place that you can put this towers in SG and how can you get the moneys to build them?
Are u ignorant or just a plain retard?
chinatown no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 27th, 2008, 12:58 PM   #124
Dazon
Oceana Community Union

Likes (Received): 1031

Waw nice update. The flood has gone...
Dazon no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 28th, 2008, 02:59 PM   #125
plasma169

Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by davee08 View Post
very nice project seems vietnam wants to join the fun and start building supertalls this ain't a bad start at all its simple yet elegant
As far as I know, it's a South Korean company investing everything and building it. I don't see how Vietnam will join the other cities like Bangkok and Singapore with this foreign-owned building?
plasma169 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 28th, 2008, 04:39 PM   #126
Densetsu
Non-registered User!

Likes (Received): 129

Nice! It seems this is the first underground floor.
Densetsu no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 28th, 2008, 07:45 PM   #127
ln030921

Likes (Received): 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by plasma169 View Post
As far as I know, it's a South Korean company investing everything and building it. I don't see how Vietnam will join the other cities like Bangkok and Singapore with this foreign-owned building?
We have more proposed/passed and U/C Supertalls you know...
ln030921 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 29th, 2008, 02:41 AM   #128
wulizhong
Oppa Keangnam Style

Quote:
Originally Posted by plasma169 View Post
You must know that the Investor and Management from SK but the Raw Money Cash to build this project are from Vietnamese Pocket and the construction companies who are doing the project directly are Vietnamese companies and they are using Vietnamese worker.

They SK investor will not propose and invest in this project if they have not know that they can earn Money from it. They are not stupid or too much nice like a rich gentleman to a poor friend country like Vietnam....

Open you mind wide please... everything is Money and Money also is everything...
Old November 29th, 2008, 04:22 AM   #129
chinatown

lol, u talked as if the VNmese ppl are the ones that give the money for the SK Investor to build this. So, the Korean Investor, thought that they could gain $1 billion (the investment capital) from VNmese ppl, whose income this year just barely exceeded 1000USD? And why was the investment money accounted for FDI? Are the CEOs and Senior Supervisors of the project VNmeses? Do the SK Investor in Dubai must bring SK workers there to build Burj Dubai? Or Capital Land must bring Singaporean workers to Phnompenh? No?
Old November 29th, 2008, 04:52 AM   #130
Jude12
Architecture Student

Likes (Received): 43

wow th flood is gone. That was quick.

USTArchitecture
Jude12 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 29th, 2008, 10:45 AM   #131
wulizhong
Oppa Keangnam Style

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinatown View Post
lol, u talked as if the VNmese ppl are the ones that give the money for the SK Investor to build this. So, the Korean Investor, thought that they could gain $1 billion (the investment capital) from VNmese ppl, whose income this year just barely exceeded 1000USD? And why was the investment money accounted for FDI? Are the CEOs and Senior Supervisors of the project VNmeses? Do the SK Investor in Dubai must bring SK workers there to build Burj Dubai? Or Capital Land must bring Singaporean workers to Phnompenh? No?
Sorry but it's the fact.

Kindly do not blame the facts. It's just obviously... (you make a quetion that "how can they earn back 1 B $ investment?" so why don't you make easier questions from the start "why do they still doing a lost promising project?" "Are they stupid?" (may be they are really stupid) but are you sure that you are smarter than them?

Do not make question over questions when you've already known the answer. It'll show out your arrogant and may be ignorance to other people. They read and they just smile in silent.

You can learn from me they way that I've treated and Ignored your Ignorance posts. I have no time and my brain is not free for that. I can help for the reasonable and in a proper manner posts only. Sorry man because I have told about the things that you don't want to read and understand. But as time go by you can't change all of your personalities but you can growth up some day.

Have your time and prepare for your feedback (as usually I guess). But make sure that it's reasonable and in proper manner. We are not kids any more and I also believe that you are not stupid dear friends
Old November 29th, 2008, 01:01 PM   #132
chinatown

Quote:
Originally Posted by wulizhong View Post
You can learn from me they way that I've treated and Ignored your Ignorance posts

These words of u, r not so ignorant as u claimed?

These are typical biased words from a hypocrite person such as urself
that every saigon members in VN forum have ever known u for so long . By the way you talked, u did it as if only hanoi is the most capable city of VN to have such huge building, as if saigon - the biggest city of VN- aint got a damn land to build it. Moreover, u claimed that the investment $$ are sourced from the ppl, and with the above statement u implicitly implied that hanoi is a much richer city than saigon, which deep inside you always want it to be while it's not. For short, u tried to play saigon down. But i'm not surprised, we're accustomed to seeing words such as these from a hyprocrat like u for such a long time. In your post u always try to show that u'r blank as a paper, no side u'r on, but unless the audience are fools or retards, sarcasm and hidden bashing intention and sometimes insults towards saigon and southerners are always spotted on your foxy mouth. Try to ask saigon members from Vietnam forum and everyone can get the same answer about u.

Last edited by chinatown; November 29th, 2008 at 01:11 PM.
Old November 29th, 2008, 02:16 PM   #133
tq
i'm a hanoian

Likes (Received): 176

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinatown View Post
These words of u, r not so ignorant as u claimed?

These are typical biased words from a hypocrite person such as urself
that every saigon members in VN forum have ever known u for so long . By the way you talked, u did it as if only hanoi is the most capable city of VN to have such huge building, as if saigon - the biggest city of VN- aint got a damn land to build it. Moreover, u claimed that the investment $$ are sourced from the ppl, and with the above statement u implicitly implied that hanoi is a much richer city than saigon, which deep inside you always want it to be while it's not. For short, u tried to play saigon down. But i'm not surprised, we're accustomed to seeing words such as these from a hyprocrat like u for such a long time. In your post u always try to show that u'r blank as a paper, no side u'r on, but unless the audience are fools or retards, sarcasm and hidden bashing intention and sometimes insults towards saigon and southerners are always spotted on your foxy mouth. Try to ask saigon members from Vietnam forum and everyone can get the same answer about u.
sometimes u can be the same and I'm totally surprised. However, a lot of ppl talk bad of Hanoi too and totally gerneralise Northern ppl. It might be true to a certain extend, but it only shows their ignorance or jealousy, that's why I don't listen. Having always this conflict is pretty exhausting and senseless. Moreover, the right ppl (city) don't need to defend themselves by bashing other ppl (city). This is totally wrong. I can give the words to ppl who deadly wanna make down Hanoi, but I know what I know, so I don't need to fight back by saying bad things as well. LOL, that's so childish.
I don't see wulizhong's intention to make SG down in any way. Don't missunderstand him, sometimes it is only his sarcasm.
Old November 29th, 2008, 02:44 PM   #134
saigonily

Likes (Received): 44

Nếu lần sau ai c định tiếp tục đnh chm nhau th xin vui lng xổ tiếng Việt nh.

Ko hiểu sao cc pc lại khoi (sng bi) ci ta Keangnam ny dữ ko biết, hay chỉ v l do duy nhất l n cao? Chứ ring em, em thấy thế ny:

1) ta nh landmark của 1 thnh phố ko nn l apartment, nếu c th kiến trc phải cực độc đo. Cũng may l ci thằng Keangnam ny c knh xung quanh, nếu ko th ko biết 5 năm sau đi ngang dm thấy o quần treo lủng lẳng ngoi lang cang lắm nha.

2) Ko rnh về kiến trc, nhưng em cũng dư sức thấy kiến trc n thuộc dạng cổ, tức l giống những ta nh xy vo 80s, 90s ở HK, or Sin...nn v vậy cng ko nn xy cao v dĩ nhin cng cng ko nn l landmark...thi th kệ n đi, VN cn ngho m lại thch khoe, nn miễn xy cao l...đạt yu cầu.

3) R rng ta Keangnam đặt chỗ đ khng hợp rồi v nhn n, mấy nh xung quanh gm qu:

M muốn tm chỗ hợp nhất ở HN cũng kh nữa, v HN xy office với chung cư lộn xn qu, t nhất phải như khu Q1 (sg) th may ra hợp l hơn. Nn cũng thng củm cho ci bạn j j đ.

Dn skyscraper ni vậy thi, chứ thằng đầu tư n nghĩ qui j tới mấy chuyện ny chứ. Cuối tuần vui vẻ cc bc
saigonily no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 29th, 2008, 02:53 PM   #135
Aadil.Aijaz
Be careful. He bites.

Likes (Received): 1180

wow...! that building looks huge in its renders..
amazing.. very good project for Hanoi..
Aadil.Aijaz no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 29th, 2008, 03:53 PM   #136
chinatown

Quote:
Originally Posted by tq View Post
sometimes u can be the same and I'm totally surprised. However, a lot of ppl talk bad of Hanoi too and totally gerneralise Northern ppl. It might be true to a certain extend, but it only shows their ignorance or jealousy, that's why I don't listen. Having always this conflict is pretty exhausting and senseless. Moreover, the right ppl (city) don't need to defend themselves by bashing other ppl (city). This is totally wrong. I can give the words to ppl who deadly wanna make down Hanoi, but I know what I know, so I don't need to fight back by saying bad things as well. LOL, that's so childish.
I don't see wulizhong's intention to make SG down in any way. Don't missunderstand him, sometimes it is only his sarcasm.
I tried but i cannot see any sarcasm here. I agree that there r a lot of ppl talk bad about hanoi, but look at their background, most of them (if not all) are the 'Knights of the Old Republic' (if u know wat i mean) that bear with them the traditional grudge against the commies, while this wulizhong is a citizen of the capital of VN, he should represent a typical Hanoian - or a typical VNmese maybe. And with this gentleman wulizhong's history of post in the VN-forum, we all know how 'great' his 'sarcasms' are, with attention mostly directed at saigon & its members and most of the time makes them angry. Sometimes this guy even contradicts himself by saying the otherwise what he had stated before. I must admit that he's really good at provoking, while i'm only good at bursting out my thoughts impulsively, but as u said, i also nv talked bad about hanoi the city.

With his opinion about saigon, i felt angry and replied with strong words, but knew when to stop, to prevent a flame, that's why i didnt say anything else, even in his post about Keangnam i also argued normally, but too bad this guy just wanna show his true color.
Old November 29th, 2008, 03:55 PM   #137
_joro

Likes (Received): 22

someone obviusly took the day off. Time for a sunbath
_joro no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 29th, 2008, 07:33 PM   #138
Sunami
BANNED

World financial crisis is spreading every where I wonder if it will affect VN's development like this project , if it won't , there must be some kind of money laundering here , as I have known Northern VN ppl is quite good at this especially ppl from Hanoi and Haiphong , they are quite a group of ruthless people , unfortunately the whole VN has been under their feet for too long , and now ladies and gentlements this is their harvest from looting all Vietnamese over the years ! tobe continued ...

Last edited by Sunami; November 29th, 2008 at 07:38 PM.
Sunami no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 29th, 2008, 07:40 PM   #139
ovem
Commieblocks fan

Likes (Received): 883

amazing design. very modern scraper
Old November 29th, 2008, 07:50 PM   #140
Sunami
BANNED

With money you can get all you want , off course this is a beautiful ,amazing , modern skyscraper with blood money from South Vietnamese !
Sunami no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Tags
hanoi, kt khuongthai