daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > European Forums > Bulgaria > Architecture and Photography > Photography and Videos

Photography and Videos Снимки и видео от България
» Moesia | Thrace | Macedonia | Black Sea Coast | Mountains| Sofia

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old August 12th, 2007, 10:59 PM   #1
Turnovec
-----------

Likes (Received): 18707

Rodopi Mountains | Родопи

Last edited by dia; January 18th, 2012 at 03:52 PM.
Turnovec no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old August 12th, 2007, 11:07 PM   #2
bgrs
dRusenec :)

Likes (Received): 3442

Cool!

Do you have photos of Smolyan too?
Old August 12th, 2007, 11:10 PM   #3
Turnovec
-----------

Last edited by Turnovec; December 12th, 2010 at 12:52 AM.
Old August 12th, 2007, 11:18 PM   #4
bgrs

Super
Old August 12th, 2007, 11:21 PM   #5
Turnovec
-----------

Last edited by Turnovec; December 12th, 2010 at 12:52 AM.
Old August 13th, 2007, 03:16 AM   #6
Делян

Likes (Received): 666

Super...........
Делян no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 13th, 2007, 03:53 AM   #7
Mali
קוסובו היא סרביה

Likes (Received): 70

Amazing scenery. That church looks cool and town is neat, I like it! Thanks for sharing.

République du Mali

Republic of Mali
Un peuple, un but, une foi.
Mali no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 13th, 2007, 04:18 AM   #8
nilix
pustiniak-no translation

Likes (Received): 41

Is Smolian really 35k?I was there several years ago and it was not more than 15-20k I think.
nilix no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 13th, 2007, 05:00 AM   #9
new bulgaria

Likes (Received): 51

I love seeing the Bulgarian flag almost on every picture. It seems like Bulgarians are finlly becoming proud of their country.

Thanks for the pics.
Old August 13th, 2007, 11:04 AM   #10
Turnovec
-----------

Last edited by Turnovec; December 12th, 2010 at 12:53 AM.
Old August 13th, 2007, 07:57 PM   #11
Cyberflow
Gaijin

Likes (Received): 160

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turnovec View Post
What was even more interesting is that i met several pomaks from the Devin region. They were all very friendly and there was no trace of the Siderov's paranoias in our dialogs.

Wow wow easy, big boy! I met quite a few bulgarians here who ain't worth a shit. Does it mean that all bulgarians are like them? Have u watched Skat tv's broadcasts from that region where they interview normal people , mostly pomaks, who call themselves turks even though they don't speak a word turkish? Who treathen the reporter and the cameraman for giving them inconvenient questions? It's hypocracy to call a "paranoya" something that exists and many people are living in fear becouse of it. Lets stop trying to show ourselves better than we really are and start calling things with their real names! Paranoya my ass!
Cyberflow no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 13th, 2007, 08:25 PM   #12
BG_PATRIOT
BANNED

Likes (Received): 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberflow View Post
Wow wow easy, big boy! I met quite a few bulgarians here who ain't worth a shit. Does it mean that all bulgarians are like them? Have u watched Skat tv's broadcasts from that region where they interview normal people , mostly pomaks, who call themselves turks even though they don't speak a word turkish? Who treathen the reporter and the cameraman for giving them inconvenient questions? It's hypocracy to call a "paranoya" something that exists and many people are living in fear becouse of it. Lets stop trying to show ourselves better than we really are and start calling things with their real names! Paranoya my ass!
Hopefully the "Ataka" phenomenon will soon disapear because they are only trouble. What needs to stay is the awareness that DPS is playing with our state...We should not be against the Turks or Gypsies but against DPS...I have watched "Novoto Robstvo" and I saw all the so-called "Turks" in the show. They want to be Turks because DPS gives them the opportunity to do something with their lives...While all other Bulgarian parties stay in Sofia i si palnat guchite, DPS si palnat guchite v Kardzhali...Those people are brainwashed it is as simple as that...DPS offers them education, travelling, secured jobs (mostly blue-collar jobs, but still jobs) and people don't complain and slowly forget that in fact they are Pomaks-Bulgarians and identify themselves as Turks...What we need to do is not spread ethnic tension in those regions (Rhodopi & Ludogorie) but on the other hand bring jobs in the region...One political party has to oppose DPS and gain power in the region...if they play their cards right just like DPS did for the past decade in this region, things will shift for us, people will start forgetting about DPS and eventually they will see that DPS was only playing with them this whole time...Same thing with gypsie ghettos...DPS must be destroyed because every single elections they pay all the electricity debts (i sas drugi nechta gi glezat...kebabcheta...birichka) in Stolypinovo and other gypsie ghettos...this way they assure themselves a couple of thousand votes and in the same time, this does not educate the gypsies to be good citizens and pay like everyone else, why because DPS will do it next elections...Anyhow that was my
BG_PATRIOT no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 13th, 2007, 08:51 PM   #13
Turnovec
-----------

Old August 13th, 2007, 08:54 PM   #14
BG_PATRIOT
BANNED

It is good to see that our traditions are liked even in Japan
Old August 13th, 2007, 08:55 PM   #15
Turnovec
-----------

Old August 13th, 2007, 09:02 PM   #16
Делян

"Ataka" is the answer to "DPS"! "DPS" should have never been allowed to exist in a first place. I believe, "DPS" was created by the communists.
Old August 13th, 2007, 09:10 PM   #17
BG_PATRIOT
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by delyan View Post
"Ataka" is the answer to "DPS"! "DPS" should have never been allowed to exist in a first place. I believe, "DPS" was created by the communists.
True, Ataka is the answer to DPS and they were the first to really stand up against them...slowly we see that more and more center-right wing parties (Democrats for Strong Bulgaria, GERB and CDC) are also opposing DPS...Ataka did their job, they raised the awareness of the problems, but they are not the solution for DPS's destruction and not the solution for Bulgaria economic and social prosperity...
Old August 13th, 2007, 09:24 PM   #18
bgrs

The village of Gela, haha, I know it! The locals declared all British residents "persona non grata"
Old August 13th, 2007, 09:25 PM   #19
Делян

Quote:
Originally Posted by BG_PATRIOT View Post
True, Ataka is the answer to DPS and they were the first to really stand up against them...slowly we see that more and more center-right wing parties (Democrats for Strong Bulgaria, GERB and CDC) are also opposing DPS...Ataka did their job, they raised the awareness of the problems, but they are not the solution for DPS's destruction and not the solution for Bulgaria economic and social prosperity...
BG Patriot,
"Ataka" will be in power for a long time. They even sent 3 or 4 people to the Euro Parlament. Sure, they will change, but they are here to stay.
Old August 13th, 2007, 09:35 PM   #20
BG_PATRIOT
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by delyan View Post
BG Patriot,
"Ataka" will be in power for a long time. They even sent 3 or 4 people to the Euro Parlament. Sure, they will change, but they are here to stay.
I personnaly don't think that they will come to power one day...atleast not as the ruling side of any coalition they get into...But I do agree that they will stay in the Bulgarian political life for while...Just like any political party they have their good and bad sides...They are way too extremist for any advancement in Bulgaria as a true European nation, but on the other hand they do stand up against injustices (DPS's growing power, AEC Kozludui, our economy's dependency on cheap tourism...)

But even if they do raise all those issues, this does not change anything to the fact they will only spread ethnic tension, and to waste the fact that we are the only Balkan country with Romania that did not having major ethnic clashes since the fall of communism...well that would be really too bad for all the achievement we have had until now....

Tags
mountains_photo