daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Development News Forums > General Urban Developments > DN Archives

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old January 5th, 2010, 12:32 AM   #581
New Boy 2010

Likes (Received): 0

Response

Hello everyone, I am a new user here. I view this page on daily basis to check for updates and I would like to thank all users for posting pictures of the tower.
Another reason I have signed up as a user is the growing tension and key misunderstanding among users. My intention is not to finger point but to address a point that makes sense at least from my perspective.

First of all, I am Korean, and as a child I had this belief that Korea is the center of the world. After living in Canada for more than 7 years, however, I have realized that my assumption is wrong. Within my realm of experience, vast majority of Canadians here don't know where Seoul is; and it is not surprising that a foreign user may have mistaken Songdo as Chinese city. Perhaps he/she may have written this comment to simply ridicule Korea which is indeed foolish on his/her part, but we cannot accuse others without solid evidence.

Anyway, it is not a big deal after all but I just want to make sure my point is made. Hope that make sense

Last edited by New Boy 2010; January 5th, 2010 at 12:34 AM. Reason: basic grammar mistake 2
New Boy 2010 no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old January 8th, 2010, 05:32 PM   #582
Woonsocket54
PC LOAD LETTER

Likes (Received): 5333

Do average Koreans know about Mississauga?
Woonsocket54 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 8th, 2010, 05:57 PM   #583
davieb55

Likes (Received): 3

Good point, Woonsocket54!
Old January 8th, 2010, 06:34 PM   #584
Amo urbem
Stedenbouwer

Likes (Received): 83

Thanks to Wikipedia, I do Oh sorry, I'm not korean
Amo urbem no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 8th, 2010, 09:15 PM   #585
korea2002

Likes (Received): 1269

korea2002 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 8th, 2010, 09:28 PM   #586
korea2002

Old January 8th, 2010, 10:58 PM   #587
mysteek_1976

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianmoon85 View Post
apparently if you've noticed, there is more attacks on Korean forums than any other Asian forums so we tend to become very defensive. And as someone with "logic", and by seeing Korea written all over this forum, someone who asks if this is in China is considered "dumb" by many people.
I'm not saying it's bad to as questions but careless questions like these can lead to unexpected fights and arguments (Example: Is Songdo in North Korea? Is Seoul capital of North Korea?, etc)
i consider myself to be somewhat intelligent, so you'll excuse me if i didn't know where the city of songdo is. it certainly is understandable that you would be a little edgy if people are attacking others on the korea forums. that is most unfortunate but there is a difference between being outright offensive and not knowing something. please be patient with the people that don't know things....understand as well that they may be children asking you questions and not some prick stirring the pot.
mysteek_1976 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 8th, 2010, 10:59 PM   #588
mysteek_1976

btw.....thanks to all for the pics posted....the skyline is really coming together and this tower is beautiful!
Old January 11th, 2010, 08:26 PM   #589
korea2002

Development News-No Residence!!-2010.1.8

Songdo Northeast Asia Trade Center jugeosiseolan 'whitening

Incheon Sir recommendation "construction, as originally designed," ... completed next year, acting as

'Flat' Songdo Northeast Asia Trade Center, falling almost 1 (NEATT · bird's-eye view) that kept up appearances.

NSIC 65-storey business needs replacing about half the housing was inside whitening be reviewed.

Incheon Free Economic Zone "The first half of the building design as the rest of the office and hotel / condo was built to support it so that jeonghaetda policy," he said five days.

Initial height of Korea's best, 305m people in the Northeast Asia Trade Center, Floor 1-33 layers configuration offices, hotels, condos layer was 34-65.
Then come to the office condo sales companies do not let the uncertain Songdo International City Development Co., Ltd. (NSIC) used to require design changes over the last year.

Reduced to 24 office floors and the remaining eight floors and hotel accommodation with all the information that is trade.

Residential accommodation and catering facilities NSIC possible 'residential hotels (Residential Hotel)' is balhyeot the apartments, but sales to individuals and the difference was not one.

Incheon Free Economic Agency said, just forget about this proposal. Sooner or later in the NSIC with the building completed as originally designed will tell me to.

Incheon Free Economic Agency, "World Trade Center building, the name of a symbol of the highest saints, and domestic large-scale residential facilities that allow big a problem is not to accept the request of the NSIC," he said.

Be built as originally planned, but the rest of Northeast Asia Trade Center, Bay is not as bright.

July 04 last year due to lack of construction that there is little to stop his progress.

Gongjeongryul time was 68% to 72% for six months now only 4% were in progress. Outside the built-in 04 balls after Samantha sucks even started yet.

NSIC significantly change the design does not work no more than the financial loans to the construction company, while construction had been hard to give deodyeotda 12.

Incheon Free Economic Change 해줄지 Agency shall design and anything over 04 entries delayed by the delay in the cause.

Daewoo Construction field office official cause of death "around ₩ 100,000,000,000 since July last year, still has unpaid. The design changes have not determined a half years, I can not actually hold on to your hand," he said situation.

Treating the rest of the construction process many Songdo Northeast Asia Trade Center, opened to the public jungongdwae please wait as we take a minimum of 1 year or more are reported.

Initially completed a year long back board, was 2 wolyideon.

Focus-NEATT's Construction will be delayed from 2010 to 2011.However,NSIC cancelled Residential Purpose of the NEATT Building due to IFEZA's Cancellation.NEATT's Current progrss is 72.6%.
Old January 12th, 2010, 08:46 AM   #590
korea2002

NEATT-2010.1.12

Old January 25th, 2010, 04:39 AM   #591
korea2002

NEATT Construction updates-2010.1.17

Old January 25th, 2010, 04:40 AM   #592
korea2002

Songdo International City Landscape-2010.1.18

Old January 25th, 2010, 04:47 AM   #593
korea2002

Business Utopia-Songdo International City All Landscapes-2010.1.18

Songdo International City,Incheon,South korea.

NEATT Close-up

Current Progress is 70%.
Old January 25th, 2010, 04:48 AM   #594
korea2002

Old January 25th, 2010, 06:52 AM   #595
korea2002

NEATT's First Newcomer-Cisco Global Center in Songdo-2010.1.14

Cisco, India, before u Songdo City Research Center

Cisco is the world's largest telecommunications equipment manufacturers operating in India for research and development centers are u coming yeonmalgyeong City moved to Incheon. Accordingly, in April last year when John Chambers, Cisco chairman promised visit next 5 years plans to invest 2 billion U.S. dollars market, even geupmulsaleul Korea is expected to ride.

14 days, according to industry sources, Cisco India in Bangalore City and the globalization strategy, research and development center, u `GCE (Globalization Center East) 'the Incheon Free Economic Zone (IFEZ) is planning to relocate to.

GCE advanced IT technologies and the Cisco intelligent strategy for urbanization, founded by the core laboratory was established in 2006. Cisco's globalization strategy was a key research base to Bangalore, India, and the second by 2010, all prescribed by our officers would put 20% of the collected revealed the subject. Two factors currently known as Cisco's vice president of India wim Elf links are responsible for local operations.

Known initially subjected to SIS 'Cisco Global Research Center (GCIU)' is still used. To this end, the general manager of Cisco's Global Center in India Topmen GCE and authentic signing of this maso u Vice City is a strategic planning went into the situation. Human scale of the likely level of 200 people only about half chungwondoel Korea Governor said. Francisco end of the year as planned Songdo Northeast Asia Trade Tower (NEATT) is completed as soon as we have plans to start moving.

The laboratory previously determined that I finally said recently. John Chambers, Cisco chairman in April last year, in those days, no visit to review the level of center operations and global geuchyeoteuna recent Francisco and Incheon with regard to actively exchange ideas, not the extension was previously known as the change of direction.

Francisco as a springboard to the world u Incheon City plans to develop a strategic model. Existing communications equipment manufacturers with leading-edge IT company Cisco is trying to transform the time the next generation of SIS doing ensure optimal growth conditions, the decision fell equipped said.

The self-manifestation and the City party u jokhyeong attracting global attention even competitive in Songdo International City also are expected to be equipped.

Cisco CEO jobeomgu Korea, "Korea and the global strategy u City as a model for making exports can be seen as part of" said "In the meantime South Korea to focus on IT infrastructure in the wind u City model for a successful service-oriented u did not focus on City Development Strategies by the world's highest level u can introduce a model city, "he said.

Focus-Cisco will come NEATT(Northern East Asia Trade Tower-this thread) in 2011(2011.3-Completion Month).
Very good News!
In NEATT,IFEZ will operate promotion of Cisco,OTIS,3M's Asia-pacific Center moving work.
Old January 25th, 2010, 08:09 AM   #596
korea2002

NO On hold,Continue Construction-2010.1.21

Uses No change - continue - Northeast Asia Trade Tower additional funding secured through the 1 trillion months NSIC

ㆍ gyeongjecheong "can not change the purpose"

Incheon Free Economic Zone in Northeast Asia Trade Tower, the purpose can not change the official position was 1000 people.

Incheon Free Economic Blue April 19, "New Songdo International City Development Co., Ltd. (NSIC) to accept the requested changes can not use the building to be completed as planned," said "low cost of construction of additional collateral hwakjeonghae NSIC will arrange" he said.

68 ground floor was originally planned in Northeast Asia Trade Tower floor office as 1-33, 34-44 floor hotel, 45-64 floor plan was filled with condos.

However, securing funding for projects that 1-33 NSIC floor of 7 floor hotel, the rest is used as the 34-61 floor office available for sale to the general residential facilities can use to fill the needs have changed.

The Incheon Free Economic Agency "projects and projects promoting a balance between potential benefits, feasibility, etc. The results of several criteria weigh in Northeast Asia Trade Tower, completed in the NSIC, let's try was determined to be" said "lack of feasibility, since the additional collateral mortgage Stuck confirmed to be resolved, "he said. According to the Incheon Free Economic Blue NSIC magazine as collateral for banks that are still 2.4 09 District of New Songdo Northeast Asia Trade Tower, completed with the money needed to ripayinaensinghal plans. Poor support for the Northeast Asia Trade Tower, completed in the Incheon Free Economic Agency said the sudden tough position because it is attributed to pressure sigijeok.

Focus-IFEZ will continue NEATT's Construction through pledge of the Financial Distribution.No on hold Development.Current progress is 70%.
Old January 26th, 2010, 02:28 AM   #597
mysteek_1976

wow!!!!! they have quite a few cranes up over there!
Old January 26th, 2010, 04:47 AM   #598
spectre000

Likes (Received): 5171

Quote:
Originally Posted by korea2002 View Post
Uses No change - continue - Northeast Asia Trade Tower additional funding secured through the 1 trillion months NSIC

ㆍ gyeongjecheong "can not change the purpose"

Incheon Free Economic Zone in Northeast Asia Trade Tower, the purpose can not change the official position was 1000 people.

Incheon Free Economic Blue April 19, "New Songdo International City Development Co., Ltd. (NSIC) to accept the requested changes can not use the building to be completed as planned," said "low cost of construction of additional collateral hwakjeonghae NSIC will arrange" he said.

However, securing funding for projects that 1-33 NSIC floor of 7 floor hotel, the rest is used as the 34-61 floor office available for sale to the general residential facilities can use to fill the needs have changed.

The Incheon Free Economic Agency "projects and projects promoting a balance between potential benefits, feasibility, etc. The results of several criteria weigh in Northeast Asia Trade Tower, completed in the NSIC, let's try was determined to be" said "lack of feasibility, since the additional collateral mortgage Stuck confirmed to be resolved, "he said. According to the Incheon Free Economic Blue NSIC magazine as collateral for banks that are still 2.4 09 District of New Songdo Northeast Asia Trade Tower, completed with the money needed to ripayinaensinghal plans. Poor support for the Northeast Asia Trade Tower, completed in the Incheon Free Economic Agency said the sudden tough position because it is attributed to pressure sigijeok.

Focus-IFEZ will continue NEATT's Construction through pledge of the Financial Distribution.No on hold Development.Current progress is 70%.
The translation is bad. Are they going to just office and hotel use? Or are they still including residential? I think the tower has the look of an office building more so than residential. I hate when tall buildings have so much space the owners have to combine so many different things to fill it up. Is it a retail building, an office, a hotel, apartments, condos. Who can tell??? When a tower tries to be so many things usually one or two areas gets treated as a second thought.
spectre000 está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old February 4th, 2010, 12:56 PM   #599
korea2002

2010.2.4-73% Progress

From Observatory-Incheon Bridge Oceanscope

here is this!
Old February 10th, 2010, 07:41 PM   #600
korea2002

Secretary Landscape-Fantastic & Creative Songdo International City&Incheon Bridge-2010.2.8

By ImCK
Sunset of the New Songdo city