daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Development News Forums > General Urban Developments > DN Archives

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old May 9th, 2011, 06:16 AM   #1621
WLager

Likes (Received): 402

wow,i like those super holes,definitely looks like something new and interesting~!!!!
WLager no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old May 9th, 2011, 06:19 AM   #1622
Miami High Rise

Likes (Received): 2546

Look how the circles aren't even perfect, or close to it, they're wavy on the perimeters and oblong
Miami High Rise no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2011, 07:25 AM   #1623
Konta

Likes (Received): 20

If spy satellites of other countries detect this hole ,they would be so nervous.

( ◕ ‿‿ ◕ )
Konta no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2011, 09:18 AM   #1624
da_wei

Likes (Received): 3

i got it from the Chinese skyscraper forum by one of the member.
人工挖孔桩施工工艺

(一) 挖孔方法:
(1) 当桩净距小于2倍桩径且小于2.5m时,应采用间隔开挖。排桩跳挖的最小施工净距不得小于4.5m,孔深不宜大于40m.
(2) 挖土由人工从上到下逐层用镐、鍬进行,遇坚硬土层用锤、钎破碎,挖土次序为先挖中间部分后周边,按设计桩直径加2倍护壁厚度控制截面,允许尺寸误差3cm.每节的高度根据土质好坏、操作条件而定,一般以0.5-1.0m为宜.
二)护壁施工:
1. 护壁施工采取一节组合式钢模板拼装而成,拆上节,支下节,循环周转使用,模板间用U形卡连接,或用螺栓连接,不另设支撑,以便浇灌混凝土和下一节挖土操作。混凝土用人工或机械拌制,用吊桶运输人工浇筑,采用如图护壁形式
(三)钢筋施工
钢筋笼的成型为防止钢筋笼吊放时扭曲变形,一般在主筋内侧每隔2.5m加设一道直径25~30mm的加强箍,每隔一箍在箍内设一井字加强支撑,与主筋焊接牢固组成骨架。
(四)混凝土的灌筑
挖孔桩灌筑混凝土前,应先放置钢筋笼,并再次测量孔内虚土厚度,超过要求应进行清理。混凝土配制采用粒径不大于50mm石子,水泥用425号普通或矿渣水泥,坍落度为8~10cm,用机械拌制。混凝土用翻斗车或手推车运输。混凝土下料采用串桶,深桩孔用混凝土导管。混凝土应连续分层浇灌,每层浇灌高度不得超过1.5m.大直径挖孔桩应分层捣实,第一次浇灌到扩底部位的顶面,随即振捣密实,再分层浇筑桩身,直至桩顶。在混凝土初凝前抹压平整,避免出现塑料性收缩裂缝或环向干缩裂缝。表面有浮浆层应凿除,以保证与上部承台或底板的良好连接
Google tranlate:
Hand-dug pile construction technology

(A) digging hole method:
(1) when the pile spacing is less than 2 times the pile diameter and less than 2.5m should be used interval excavation. Jump cut pile construction clearance of not less than the minimum 4.5m, hole depth should not be greater than 40m.
(2) layer by layer from top to bottom by hand digging with picks, shovels were, the case of hard soil with a hammer, drill breakage, excavation for the first order, after digging around the middle, according to the design plus 2 times the pile diameter Wall thickness control section, which allows size error 3cm. The height of each section of soil quality, operating conditions, and generally 0.5-1.0m appropriate.
B) Wall construction:
1. Wall to take a modular steel construction assembled from the template, the dissolution of the previous section, supporting the next section, cyclic flow using the template U-shaped card with a connection between, or with bolts, not separate support for concrete and under water an excavation operation. By manual or mechanical mixing of concrete, with the transport of artificial pouring buckets, using the form shown in Figure Wall
(C) steel construction
In order to prevent the molding of reinforced steel cage dipping cage when twisted, usually at intervals of 2.5m in additional reinforcement inside diameter of 25 ~ 30mm in a strengthening hoop, a hoop in every hoop inside a Tic-Tac-enhancing support, and reinforcement composed of welded solid frame.
(D) pouring concrete
Excavated pile of concrete pouring, before placing the reinforcement cage, and again measure the thickness of the hole virtual earth, more than required should be removed. Concrete Mixing with diameter less than 50mm stones, cement with 425 normal or slag cement, the slump is 8 ~ 10cm, with mechanical mixing. Concrete dump truck or cart transportation. Concrete cutting with string barrels, deep pile holes with concrete pipe. Continuous layer of concrete should be watered, watering each layer height must not exceed 1.5m. Digging piles of large diameter tamping should be stratified, the first parts of water to the pedestal top, then vibrated dense, layered and then pouring the pile, until the top of the pile. Wiping pressure in the concrete before the initial setting level, the contraction to avoid plastic shrinkage cracks or circumferential cracks. Floating surface should be chiseled in coated to ensure that the upper cap or floor with a good connection
da_wei no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2011, 09:25 AM   #1625
da_wei

Likes (Received): 3

R they digging the 5th levels by workers?

Last edited by da_wei; May 9th, 2011 at 09:35 AM.
da_wei no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2011, 01:43 PM   #1626
patrykus

Likes (Received): 1794

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fury View Post
Perhaps in the end, these will look like the footings for the supercolumns of which they have at least one completed (as seen in the last round of pics) and are working on another in these pics. Maybe they don't need to pour a thick pad that covers the entire bottom to tie the piles together - just small thick pads for each individual pile ? (If there even are piles ...)
So your idea is to have several separated concrete slabs with piles underneath. Thats another interesting possibility. But that would mean that piles are allready in place drilled in before digging of the big hole. I'm not sure if using big drilling rigs after making these small circles empty is possible. They would obviously have to operate from the edges of the circles. Besides it makes very little sense to me first dig these circles and then drill the piles. So is it possible they drilled the piles before digging the main hole and we haven't even notice

Although I have doubts we will see any piles here, I think you may be right about having separated concrete slabs. First I thought they will fill each of the small circles, and then make a main concrete slab on top of them. But that would take one of the basement floors leaving just three. that doesn't seem right since originally we thought there would be even five of them, but then again even thats not so certain since large concrete rings as on the Shanghai Tower, don't have to necessarily marks the floors positions.

Oh well, so many questions here, and so few answers

Btw, which footing do you find complete?
patrykus no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2011, 05:27 PM   #1627
uakoops
Sidewalk Superintendent

Likes (Received): 396

What I think they are doing is making just a few really huge piles. One for each supercolumn and 12 for the core. Each of the circles will be hand dug way down while steel and concrete rings will be placed to hold it open. When they get to the bottom they will put in huge rebar cage and fill the whole thing with concrete. At least that's what I think da-wei's post means.

Seems like a very slow and labor-intensive method but maybe in China that's what is most economical.
uakoops no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2011, 11:36 PM   #1628
hmmwv

Likes (Received): 420

Is this method required here due to the close proximity to the new subway lines?
hmmwv no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2011, 05:40 AM   #1629
Fury
Proudly Canadian

Likes (Received): 350

Hi all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrykus View Post
So your idea is to have several separated concrete slabs with piles underneath. Thats another interesting possibility. But that would mean that piles are allready in place drilled in before digging of the big hole. I'm not sure if using big drilling rigs after making these small circles empty is possible. They would obviously have to operate from the edges of the circles. Besides it makes very little sense to me first dig these circles and then drill the piles. So is it possible they drilled the piles before digging the main hole and we haven't even notice

Although I have doubts we will see any piles here, I think you may be right about having separated concrete slabs. First I thought they will fill each of the small circles, and then make a main concrete slab on top of them. But that would take one of the basement floors leaving just three. that doesn't seem right since originally we thought there would be even five of them, but then again even thats not so certain since large concrete rings as on the Shanghai Tower, don't have to necessarily marks the floors positions.

Oh well, so many questions here, and so few answers

Btw, which footing do you find complete?
Hi Pat.
Yes, my thoughts in the last post involve piles that were done many months ago along with the podium piles and before any excavation. Your doubts could prove correct though. As I posted months ago I have many shots from months ago of the piling rigs doing piles for the podium but none that look like they are working where the main structures are. It may have just been
that the pics were taken at the wrong time to see it though.

The ST did have concrete compression rings for stability of the hole then they worked their way up from the bottom pouring the lower levels for the main structure as they went. Much different than here where they used the top down method to do the podium lower levels. The rings here ARE the levels for the podium and I presume for the main structure as well.

Here is the footing for the supercolumn I was referring to.
It looks sure looks completed - ?

[IMG]http://i54.************/2qamhzt.jpg[/IMG]

Quote:
Originally Posted by uakoops View Post
What I think they are doing is making just a few really huge piles. One for each supercolumn and 12 for the core. Each of the circles will be hand dug way down while steel and concrete rings will be placed to hold it open. When they get to the bottom they will put in huge rebar cage and fill the whole thing with concrete. At least that's what I think da-wei's post means.

Seems like a very slow and labor-intensive method but maybe in China that's what is most economical.
Hi Koops.
That's kinda what I got from his post as well.
Some points though:
- As in my prev. post I do see them pouring rings of concrete as they dig but how far down is the question ?
- It seems like they left the center of the holes high as if there may be piles there - why not dig it down evenly ? They may have only dug what they need to for the rebar work for the ring, though.
- I call the pad that looks completed for a supercolumn a footing because there didn't seem to be enough time to hand dig 40 meters as the post mentioned ?
- I find it inconceivable they would do all the podium piling months ago with full size modern piling rigs and now resort to methods used 100 years ago for the main structure piles.
Your observations do look likely I must say though ...

I sure hope we get regular updates on this project.
As Pat says - so many questions ...
This one keeps the brain cells communicating for sure.

Ray.
Old May 10th, 2011, 09:18 AM   #1630
patrykus

Quote:
The ST did have concrete compression rings for stability of the hole then they worked their way up from the bottom pouring the lower levels for the main structure as they went. Much different than here where they used the top down method to do the podium lower levels. The rings here ARE the levels for the podium and I presume for the main structure as well.
You right on that one. It would be totally pointless to make this huge concrete skeletons just to brake them later. But still there is a possibility they will make floors between some of the existing concrete layers. It looks like there is enough space for that so who knows? Surely taking current circumstances there is no other way to have 5 underground levels.

Quote:
Here is the footing for the supercolumn I was referring to.
It looks sure looks completed - ?

[IMG]http://i54.************/2qamhzt.jpg[/IMG]

Since it doesn't have connections sticking out I think its not completed. In fact I think its just started Apparently the first step of making these conrete circles is (for whatever reason) laying thin layer of concrete, braking
it, digging out some soil, and then constructing first ring. You can see this here:

Old May 10th, 2011, 01:42 PM   #1631
Kenwen
Mosher "K"

Likes (Received): 131

C'mon Shenzhen, build this sh#t,show Shanghai what u've got.
Old May 12th, 2011, 08:46 PM   #1632
harry·chao

Likes (Received): 583

Swiddle liked this post

Last edited by z0rg; May 19th, 2011 at 11:42 PM.
harry·chao no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2011, 09:06 PM   #1633
Miami High Rise

Likes (Received): 2546

Why is the main circle irregular in the one "corner," you can see it dents in a little.
Miami High Rise no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2011, 09:24 PM   #1634
Rise To The Top
Future CiE and Architect

Likes (Received): 88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miami High Rise View Post
Why is the main circle irregular in the one "corner," you can see it dents in a little.
Its not, your eye is just messing with you. If you look closely you can see that the concrete is a bit thicker there, giving it a bent look.
Rise To The Top no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2011, 11:38 PM   #1635
the sock

Likes (Received): 80

good to see some progress,sorry to ask but what was the tall building in one of the earlier pics which curves up at the top, cheers
the sock no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2011, 04:49 AM   #1636
Fury
Proudly Canadian

Likes (Received): 350

Hi all.

SHAMELESS BUMP ..........

Of all the projects I'm 'watching' , this is the one I want to see updates the most, right now.

Need... to... have... the... construction... process... questions... answered...... - Aaargh .......

Ray.
Old May 18th, 2011, 07:16 AM   #1637
autumnriver

Likes (Received): 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sock View Post
good to see some progress,sorry to ask but what was the tall building in one of the earlier pics which curves up at the top, cheers
SHENZHEN | Kingkey 100 | 442m | 1449ft | 100 fl | T/O
autumnriver no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2011, 10:56 AM   #1638
patrykus

lol Fury, I was about to say something like that. Seriously, this is the most interesting construction process on the whole supertalls section, and no updates (YannSZ, are you still alive? Any chance to get a shot of the hole? Otherwise we'll miss the whole new process.)

btw you have to be as impatient as I am, since I take it "asking for updates" is not your style
Old May 18th, 2011, 03:34 PM   #1639
KillerZavatar
also known as Wally

Likes (Received): 8231

Quote:

Ray.

In all your posts i see you drinking, this time i join
KillerZavatar no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2011, 08:24 PM   #1640
Scion

Likes (Received): 4223

Little present for Fury and pat

These are taken today 18 May by 陈鹏 from gaoloumi

I'll roughly translate his commentary

Swiddle liked this post

Last edited by Scion; May 18th, 2011 at 08:33 PM.
Scion no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Tags
futian district, pafc, ping an finance center, shenzhen, supertall