daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Development News Forums > Megatalls

Megatalls Discussions of projects under construction at least 600m/2,000 ft tall.

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old April 10th, 2015, 05:29 PM   #11041
Rhino
The Tropics of Canada

Likes (Received): 574

YOUR MIND WILL EXPLODE

Ive found the posts on here to be quite refreshing, as pertaining to talks on the Ancient Egyptians etc. This is a link to you tube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hfeg...5n_JS5&index=2

AT 1 hour 3 min 30 seconds of the video is where I would suggest skipping ahead too, as this video is LONG to say the least. Ive watched it all, and the point I suggested above, begins to explain HOW these ancient wonders were built, & potentially why.

This video, when finished left me feeling like I had to run to the streets & tell every person I came across to go home & watch it, QUICKLY, GO , NOW WATCH IT. GO GO GO etc.

That soon changed into a feeling of " Oh my Lord, he's right. Its all there in front of us... It always has been, & we never saw it... OH MY GOD.

Which then changed me back to the first set of feelings again.

If you dont watch it, that's understandable. Many people have a hard time following it & are more on the level with Reality TV shows & Disney Musicals.

If you do watch it, please get back to me, & tell me what you think, & when it was that your mind literally tried to escape your skull because of the unlocked information it held needed to share.

Or, Im sure there are some very nice cartoons somewhere you can watch too.

Kanto liked this post
Rhino no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old April 10th, 2015, 05:36 PM   #11042
Rhino
The Tropics of Canada

Likes (Received): 574

Wow, that was off topic wasn't it? As a MOD you would assume I would know better.

KillerZavatar liked this post
Rhino no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 10th, 2015, 06:06 PM   #11043
ThatOneGuy
Psst! Check my signature!

For every 'documentary' that promulgates conspiracy theories like these, there is another documentary that debunks them.

Not everyone that claims to know something is trustworthy or knows what they are talking about. Especially these days, where once trusted sources like the History Channel have compromised their efforts to teach actual history and instead air what will make them the most easy money.
ThatOneGuy está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old April 10th, 2015, 06:51 PM   #11044
ThatOneGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mareks96 View Post
Thanks. Nice to see there are still people who don't pretend to know everything.
Nobody has pretended to know everything.
The facts speak for themselves, not outlandish theories.
Old April 10th, 2015, 07:10 PM   #11045
londonfai

Likes (Received): 162

When it comes to Egypt nothing is confirmed, really confusing discoveries all around.

Kanto, mareks96 liked this post
londonfai no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 10th, 2015, 10:36 PM   #11046
Riggen

Likes (Received): 40

Looks like almost no changes for last month? Or I don't see something? )
Riggen no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 10th, 2015, 10:53 PM   #11047
Ch.W

Likes (Received): 5180

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riggen View Post
Looks like almost no changes for last month? Or I don't see something? )
Take a look my friend...
It speaks for itself...

Old April 11th, 2015, 02:57 AM   #11048
evernikao
Ever

Likes (Received): 2785

Are they recording a time lapse footage of the whole construction??
evernikao no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 11th, 2015, 03:08 AM   #11049
Ch.W

Likes (Received): 5180

I've made a little collage and copied the Cologne Cathedral into the KT render...
It's the second tallest church in Germany and the third tallest worldwide...(excluded the "Hassan-II.-Mosque")
(I have no photoshop but another program i'm not very familiar with so it's not perfect...)
Old April 11th, 2015, 05:36 AM   #11050
Indica
Top of the World

Likes (Received): 156

Does this core wall, thin down at the point where I drew a circle in the pic, or is it my eyes?
Old April 11th, 2015, 05:49 AM   #11051
Indica
Top of the World

Likes (Received): 156

Oh, and also.. nobody really knows for sure about the Pyramids. Its awfully strange that there are hieroglyphics depicting UFO's and all kinds of different things. There were carvings of what many describe as Ezekiel's Wheel in the stone as well, and its kind of weird that these ancient Egyptians have the same carvings in stone as the Mayans, Incans, and especially the Sumerians which came before. This was at a time in history, where these different empires were too far and supposedly didnt know about each other. Im not a conspiracy nut, but ya gotta admit, its kind of weird, and I have a feeling deep down that we havent been told shit about things (just a small sliver). We only know what we were told, which is only what is apparently good for us, which coincidentally fits into the puzzle right along with most religions. I think the Pyramids had other purposes as well, we just dont know for sure what they were for at the time. Kind of strange the magnetic field around these monuments is much stronger than normal.

I used to think that people made the Pyramids as well, but now I wonder if they had "help." You cant really say for sure, one way or another. Cant go by what we have been indoctrinated with, in history books. Gotta keep an open mind!

Kanto liked this post
Indica no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 11th, 2015, 07:09 AM   #11052
Dave-in-Toronto

Likes (Received): 683

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indica View Post
Oh, and also.. nobody really knows for sure about the Pyramids. Its awfully strange that there are hieroglyphics depicting UFO's and all kinds of different things. There were carvings of what many describe as Ezekiel's Wheel in the stone as well, and its kind of weird that these ancient Egyptians have the same carvings in stone as the Mayans, Incans, and especially the Sumerians which came before. This was at a time in history, where these different empires were too far and supposedly didnt know about each other. Im not a conspiracy nut, but ya gotta admit, its kind of weird, and I have a feeling deep down that we havent been told shit about things (just a small sliver). We only know what we were told, which is only what is apparently good for us, which coincidentally fits into the puzzle right along with most religions. I think the Pyramids had other purposes as well, we just dont know for sure what they were for at the time. Kind of strange the magnetic field around these monuments is much stronger than normal.

I used to think that people made the Pyramids as well, but now I wonder if they had "help." You cant really say for sure, one way or another. Cant go by what we have been indoctrinated with, in history books. Gotta keep an open mind!

I wonder where you got all that 'information' from? Some book?
Old April 11th, 2015, 02:01 PM   #11053
shermanlee

Likes (Received): 7

Quote:

Does this core wall, thin down at the point where I drew a circle in the pic, or is it my eyes?
Yes, they have thinner the wall, thought that at height it no need so thick for load bearing.
shermanlee no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 11th, 2015, 02:03 PM   #11054
ThatOneGuy

Quote:

If you open your mind too much your brain will fall out. Most of those 'weird' things have been debunked.

4npower liked this post
Old April 11th, 2015, 02:17 PM   #11055
shermanlee

Likes (Received): 7

anybody know this building facade contractor is?
shermanlee no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 11th, 2015, 02:21 PM   #11056
alexhals
BANNED

Likes (Received): 0

Friends r like fishes.
U have to sit patiently for a long time
to catch a good one.
Just like I caught u.
so better stay nice otherwise
I will FRY YOU..
alexhals no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 11th, 2015, 07:50 PM   #11057
Yellow Fever
City Of Rain

Likes (Received): 55348

agreed and and you are done.

4npower liked this post
Yellow Fever no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 11th, 2015, 11:30 PM   #11058
KøbenhavnK

Likes (Received): 354

I hope there is a history because banning a guy for six lines of bad poetry seems excessive.
KøbenhavnK no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 11th, 2015, 11:40 PM   #11059
4npower
Rooftop Shooter

Likes (Received): 989

Quote:
Originally Posted by KøbenhavnK View Post

I hope there is a history because banning a guy for six lines of bad poetry seems excessive.

He didn't stay nice, so Yellow Fever fried him.

Post stupid spam shit on your first post ever, and I'm sure you will be banned as well
4npower no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 12th, 2015, 12:39 AM   #11060
DubaiM

Likes (Received): 4512

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Fever View Post
agreed and and you are done.
Well, that escalated quickly.

----

To the Cologne Cathedral post: Wow I'm often in Cologne and know how it looks and when I imagine Kingdom Tower standing in Cologne....then...then...no words

webeagle12 liked this post
DubaiM no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Tags
hypertall, jeddah economic city, jeddah tower, kingdom tower, megatall, tallest