daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Development News Forums > City/Metro Compilations

City/Metro Compilations Help report active highrise/urban developments occurring in your city to the global SSC community.

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old October 30th, 2008, 07:27 AM   #261
PINOYmeat
Dislikes Received : 10986

Likes (Received): 525

Quote:
Originally Posted by nishikori View Post
Another southeast asian wannabe city. 8-storey building is already a highrise? ive been to this city before and all i can say is this place is so scary. going to plantation bay you see all these houses and kinda barbaric people. the brochure promised relaxation touring not only the said resort but the whole of mactan. i was so disappointed. the island has potential but uh the people are yucky and so many ugly houses being built.

to all ssc forumers don't go to cebu if it is not business related. you'll never have peace of mind while in this overly polluted city.
your english doesnt sound too foreign, its typically pinoy english, we probably kow where youre from

your few posts are in nayong pilipino and here in this thread, you want us to believe youre NOT filipino?

try harder dude...

CEBU by your stellar achievements. they are painfully reminded of their own mediocrity and puny existence

Island boy in the Big City
The Soul Man in the concrete Jungle of Ortigas

+++RIP Yeyebonel+++
PINOYmeat no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old October 30th, 2008, 07:28 AM   #262
nishikori
BANNED

Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by FerrariLover View Post
Dont Go to Glasgow, You'll turn into bits and pieces of flesh, this city
is Dangerous....
finally you admitted that cebu is a dangerous city.
nishikori no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 30th, 2008, 08:13 AM   #263
diz
Unregistered User

Likes (Received): 1288

he meant glasgow, mr. illiterate.
Old October 30th, 2008, 08:45 AM   #264
Bricken Ridge

Likes (Received): 15

Wow, finally Cebu has arrived! It is definitely the city to watch in the whole southeast asian region. Stunning developments! Is the proposed 50 storey Metrobank Plaza the new regional headquarters? I can't wait to see Cebu stand up against M. Manila to compete for the tallest building in the Philippines.
Bricken Ridge no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 30th, 2008, 08:45 AM   #265
wheel of steel

Likes (Received): 712

Quote:
Another southeast asian wannabe city. 8-storey building is already a highrise? ive been to this city before and all i can say is this place is so scary. going to plantation bay you see all these houses and kinda barbaric people. the brochure promised relaxation touring not only the said resort but the whole of mactan. i was so disappointed. the island has potential but uh the people are yucky and so many ugly houses being built.

to all ssc forumers don't go to cebu if it is not business related. you'll never have peace of mind while in this overly polluted city.

FUK YOU!!!

Where Economic Miracle Awaits You!!!

Subic-Clark, Batangas, Metro Cebu, CDO-Iligan
wheel of steel no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 30th, 2008, 08:48 AM   #266
wheel of steel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bricken Ridge View Post
Wow, finally Cebu has arrived! It is definitely the city to watch in the whole southeast asian region. Stunning developments! Is the proposed 50 storey Metrobank Plaza the new regional headquarters? I can't wait to see Cebu stand up against M. Manila to compete for the tallest building in the Philippines.
Yes sir you are correct, Cebu City can stand on it's own without depending on the national funding. Im sure you will enjoy this city. It's a mixture of tourism, business, leisure... etc...

Old October 30th, 2008, 08:55 AM   #267
Khem
The Cure...

Likes (Received): 2

Quote:

Sad to say bro that even you'll not visit cebu, more and more tourist will come in the future...I think you're just feeling insecure...If you have nothing nice to say in this thread...you're kind of not welcome here!!!
Old October 30th, 2008, 11:10 AM   #268
Louman

Quote:

Are we even talking about the same city here? I've been to Cebu several times with cousins living there and the last thing I saw were ugly houses that only exist in your imagination.

Overly polluted city? You're gonna have to be a bit more specific than that. In this city of under a million, the last thing it's producing is pollution unlike cities with at least millions of people like LA and Manila. It sounds more like something you pulled out of your trolling ass.

Since you think the people who live on the way to Plantation Bay are barbarians, you might as well stay locked inside your house since the world outside is too dangerous anyway. In fact, you might as well stay away from all of South East Asia since there are hundreds of millions of barbarians who will make you crap your pants anyway.

Since all of your posts having been trolling related so far, I wouldn't be surprised if you got banned.
Louman no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 30th, 2008, 04:45 PM   #269
Jarenz
BANNED

Likes (Received): 1303

Quote:

Are you sure??
Jarenz no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 30th, 2008, 05:00 PM   #270
Sleepwalker
Plug 'n Play

Likes (Received): 2997

Quote:

My question is, off all cities on the world, why pick on Cebu?

Visitors, local or foreign, would not dare to keep on coming back if Cebu's resort are not doing good and don't keep what they promise.

Investors would not risk making business if people are barbaric.

Nice try...One for you.
Old October 30th, 2008, 05:04 PM   #271
barukdok
BANNED

Quote:

pare, it seems you were terribly abused as a child, but you don't have to bring your crap here in this forum. life sucks, right? and you badly need attention. please do humanity a great favor and go f**k yourself
barukdok no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 1st, 2008, 04:52 AM   #272
MichaelNikki

Quote:

Hey look KID! What's with your overwhelming INSECURITIES about Cebu City huh!? Just because you own a STUPID SH!T Blog that rant's so much about this city doesn't necessarily mean you can always rant and do your SH!T everywhere. Keep that awful stench of your SH!T in your disgusting immature blog! I wrote a very very long rant about what you wrote 3 months ago or so, i think you have not been able to read it. So you want me to post it all over the internet place!? I could write another very negative things about you that can and will destroy your persona and character. You want a word war or you may want a street war with me!? Just say so KID. What is with all your insecurity BOY!? You obviously have insecurity issues you demented infant! If i find you here in some Cebu street and i sure hope not, better run boy or you may find reasons to write about how barbaric Cebu people are. DO YOU WANT A NOSE BLEED!? I WILL FIND YOU.
Old November 7th, 2008, 05:38 AM   #273
wheel of steel

Bigfoot Cebu Properties soon to rise at Cebu Business Park

Old November 7th, 2008, 10:31 PM   #274
manila_eye
Idiot Killer

Likes (Received): 99

those three towers have already been scrapped. they released a new render i believe.
manila_eye no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 30th, 2008, 03:53 PM   #275
Jarenz
BANNED

Edge Coaster Arrival

Edge Coaster Installation

Edge Coaster Test

by kissserm

by wilburcorncob

Last edited by Jarenz; November 30th, 2008 at 05:08 PM.
Old November 30th, 2008, 03:54 PM   #276
Jarenz
BANNED

Edge Coaster Grand Launching

Dec. 10, 2008 ... President Arroyo will be present

Dec. 11, 2008 - open to public

Entrance with skymeal (choice of sandwich & bottomless iced tea @ Php 380.00) and a ride (Sky Walk or Edge Coaster @ Php. 500.00)

First Top 8 Bidders will part of the record!

Mark Andrew Jorolan [markii Boi - SLEMARKEN] now on 8th list... an SSC Cebu Forumer

Bidding will be close on Dec. 5, 2008

Mechanics

1.Bidders should be of legal age and in sound health and mind.

2. Bidder of Edge Coaster Ride must be at least 52" tall to ride the coaster.

3. Bidding starts as a first individual sets an amount.

4. The succeeding bidders will have to outbid the individual.

5. There will be 8 winners for the Edge Coaster Ride and 10 winners for the Skywalk Extreme.

6. Payment will be collected from the winners after the bidding have ended.

7. Winners will be notified on how to make their payments and will be invited on the opening date on December 10, 2008. They will take the ceremonial ride and walk as the First people to enjoy the Sky Experience Adventure! Travel expenses shall be shouldered by the bidders themselves to get to Crown Regency Hotel & Towers.

8. The Ceremonial ride and walk will be covered by media. Sky Experience Adventure reserves the right to use the photos and videos of the participants for advertisement and promotional purposes.

For more details... visit www.skyexperienceadventure.com

Last edited by Jarenz; November 30th, 2008 at 05:09 PM.
Old November 30th, 2008, 04:01 PM   #277
Jarenz
BANNED

Crown Regency Hotel Fuente Tower 1

Directory

40 Flr.

Extending from the 40th floor of the Crown Regency Hotel & Towers is an inverted centrifuge that will spin passengers at up to three G's. Insanity Orbit is the 2nd ride of its kind in the world patterned after the famous Las Vegas' Stratosphere that pulls the riders out in escape proof seats to an angle of 70 degrees.

38 Flr.

Uniquely the world's very first and only amusement ride of its kind, the Edge Coaster goes around the edge of the building while riders are strapped onto a rail seat. High above at the 38th level, riders can indulge in a breathtaking view of the city and playfully pull a level that can tilt their seats up to 55 degrees.

The Sky Observatory will offer the best view of the city with coin-operated binoculars and telescopes

The Fun is literally sky's the limit at the Sky Bar. With floors made of thick, clear glass protruding out of the building, you can chill out with you closest buds, chat the night away with your favorite drinks in hand, and marvel at the city 38 floors below your feet.

37 Flr.

Walk around the edge of the building while being tied to a safety harness. The Sky Walk Extreme will take you to a leisure trip at the sky and walk you on the clouds at the 37th floor.

Dine with the lights and the sound of live bands at the 37th floor! Sparkz Restobar is not yet another hangout that will add excitement to the urban night life.

36 Flr.

Club 36 is an exclusive gentlemen's club where indulgence is reserved for a chosen few. Strictly for the gentlemen, it's the perfect venue for male bonding and business talks.

35 Flr.

Crown Regency Hotel & Towers adds a different kind of flavor to the diverse range of culinary fares in Cebu. Serving sumptuos international cuisine, Stratus Fine Dining will become every foodie's dream destination.

19 Flr.

The Sky Lounge is the converging area for all Sky Experience Adventure guests, which also links to Tower 2 Club Ultima Business Center. At 19 stories high, one can sit back and bask in the overwhelming view of the city.

18 Flr.

Located at the 18th floor will be the ultimate gaming arcade where gamers can blast, hit, punch, and jump to their hearts' content while outwitting and outlasting their virtual challengers.

Last edited by Jarenz; November 30th, 2008 at 05:09 PM.
Old December 1st, 2008, 05:41 AM   #278
JulZ
Happy 2017 SSCPH

Likes (Received): 511

wow..
JulZ no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 2nd, 2008, 08:54 AM   #279
adverg

Likes (Received): 2

Don't mind this stupid being, he personally troll me and the whole Filipino Forumer in Bagong Nayong Pilipino Thread. Anyway, congrats Cebu, you've done a great things....
adverg no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 2nd, 2008, 09:48 AM   #280
Bricken Ridge

Likes (Received): 15

Looks like Cebu is ahead of the "game" with this top of the Crown rides. Definitely solidifies Cebu's world class status.....way to go! That rooftop bar is to die for....... can't wait to cool off there this summer!
Bricken Ridge no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Tags
cebu