daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Development News Forums > City/Metro Compilations

City/Metro Compilations Help report active highrise/urban developments occurring in your city to the global SSC community.

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old July 12th, 2011, 09:34 AM   #661
jochval
Urban Geek

Likes (Received): 317

dako pa kaayo ug hawan sa Mandaue Reclamation ug sa NRA plus SRP pa jud, still lots in CBP ug ang AITP nag expand na, di gyud layo mahitabo nga mosunod ta sa Penang.., basta maayo lang jud pagkadala sa atong gobyerno then ang airport pud i improve, payter na kaayo ang Cebu, kita ang capital sa Philippines..

Sponsored Links
Old July 13th, 2011, 07:11 AM   #662
bintaro

Likes (Received): 19

Hehehe former capital of the Philippines, but the spaniards realised that cebu's location is not that conducive to become the nation's capital due to the fact that Cebu is so mountainous majority of the terrains are mountains and it is so rocky as well making it a little bit hard to grow crops which are their concerns also. That's why they transferred it Manila because of it's vast area of flat lands which is easy and accessible for trading,,,well relatively Manila is so vast compared to Cebu, but Cebu indeed has a beautiful landscape that it can be proud of and it is so much comparable to the landscape of hongkong. When it's fully developed, no doubt it will be like hong kong in the future with our own version of Victorias peak or they called it "the peak" it's just simply astonishing so to speak.
bintaro no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 13th, 2011, 07:21 AM   #663
bintaro

Pero no offense mga bro, I'm a also a very proud cebuano in blood. But I can say the designs of our highrise buildings in Cebu are still very typical. I saw designs from Thailand Malaysia and Singapore, I just can't believed that they can crop up with a very sophisticated design even Manila can't beat them in terms of building design. I mean their designs are so futuristic though some of the buildings are only as tall as our buildings in Cebu and Manila, but what stunned me are their designs. I saw it on the other thread SSC southeast Asia, as in grabe ilang mga design didto, those architects must be top calibers
Old July 13th, 2011, 08:31 AM   #664
jochval
Urban Geek

pero bisan sa atong pagkamountaineous ug rock nga lugar, kita man ang second city.....nadaug ra siguro sa atong location nga sentro jud ta sa Pilipinas ug sa efforts pud sa atong local government kaniadto ug karon mao nakuha nato atong dungog ron...
Old July 13th, 2011, 09:49 AM   #665
bintaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jochval View Post
dako pa kaayo ug hawan sa Mandaue Reclamation ug sa NRA plus SRP pa jud, still lots in CBP ug ang AITP nag expand na, di gyud layo mahitabo nga mosunod ta sa Penang.., basta maayo lang jud pagkadala sa atong gobyerno then ang airport pud i improve, payter na kaayo ang Cebu, kita ang capital sa Philippines..

Yeah right bro, with NRA and SRP on the rise, there's no doubt that the stretch of Cebu city and mandaue city will look like Rosas boulevard also or even better than Rosas boulevard in which skyscrapers and commercial centres will dominate the stretch of the coastline, it would be awesome too look at. There's a plan for that area actually, specifically the stretch of Cebu port area, it will be transferred to Lilo-an both cargo and passenger shipping terminals. Those container yards will be converted into mixed use developments, and that's what I've heard from rumors and I also was able to read an article about it. It would be nice also if the city government can address with the squatting problems in the area near SM, cos the situation there is really bad especially the roads.
Old July 13th, 2011, 09:56 AM   #666
jochval
Urban Geek

mao lagi lapukon kaayo nya way klarong dalan sa NRA, mao wala pay developments kaayo diha, kung wala pa ng SM, ambot lang anang NRA, lupig pay disyerto diha..
Old July 13th, 2011, 05:40 PM   #667
kenken94
Lord Amandil Lopez V

Likes (Received): 57

@jochval, please do refrain from using the Cebuano dialect here. This is an international thread, it would be better if we post with the English language so the people from other countries can understand your statements.
"Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth and easy, or that anyone who embarks on the strange voyage can measure the tides and hurricanes he will encounter. The statesman who yields to war fever must realize that once the signal is given, he is no longer the master of policy but the slave of unforeseeable and uncontrollable events."

- Sir Winston Churchill
kenken94 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 14th, 2011, 04:27 AM   #668
jochval
Urban Geek

sorry...i thought this is not an international thread...

what i have said before that Cebu has still vast vacant lots in the North Reclamation, South Reclamation, and Mandaue Reclamation and has still available lots in Cebu Business Park and the Asiatown IT Park will be expanded and if highrises will be built in those areas, it would dramatically change the skyline of Metro Cebu..
Old July 28th, 2011, 10:29 PM   #669
Jarenz
BANNED

Likes (Received): 1303

Quote:
Originally Posted by bintaro View Post
Hehehe former capital of the Philippines, but the spaniards realised that cebu's location is not that conducive to become the nation's capital due to the fact that Cebu is so mountainous majority of the terrains are mountains and it is so rocky as well making it a little bit hard to grow crops which are their concerns also. That's why they transferred it Manila because of it's vast area of flat lands which is easy and accessible for trading,,,well relatively Manila is so vast compared to Cebu, but Cebu indeed has a beautiful landscape that it can be proud of and it is so much comparable to the landscape of hongkong. When it's fully developed, no doubt it will be like hong kong in the future with our own version of Victorias peak or they called it "the peak" it's just simply astonishing so to speak.

you got it right
Jarenz no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 29th, 2011, 12:43 AM   #670
lochinvar

Likes (Received): 672

Mactan is a relatively new area and wish the authorities had laid out better and wider road grid instead of just two lane highway. It took us more than an hour to traverse from the east side of the island to the bridge because of traffic.
lochinvar no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 29th, 2011, 10:18 AM   #671
Jarenz
BANNED

thats the result of political problem in Lapu-lapu City
Old October 4th, 2011, 05:16 AM   #672
Henz

Likes (Received): 2778

Another Multitowers to grace Cebu's Skyline..

SOLINEA..........

Is a Five Tower Development located in the former Bigfoot property located in the heart of Cebu Business Park. Phase 1 will have two residential condominium towers each with 35 storeys.. Phase 2 with one tower at more than 40 storeys while Phase 3 with 2 towers at 37 storeys each.

Solinea.. is the second Alveo Land's Project in Cebu after the 21 storey sold out Sedona Parc development located just a few meters away from Ayala Center cebu.

Solinea promised a resort themed enclave right in the heart of Cebu's premier business center.. the Cebu Business Park. It will house a 1000 square meter pool, lush greeneries, landscapes and high end mixed commercial area for restaurants and specialty shops.

Solinea is expected to drastically change the Cebuano lifestyle.
Henz no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 5th, 2011, 02:36 AM   #673
AmyJNelson
AmyJNelson

Likes (Received): 0

Hi, i have some project of construction of bride, I am new in this construction business. Can you have any guideline for carry out this my constuction project and how can i do my of business development my company.
AmyJNelson no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 16th, 2011, 06:34 AM   #674
Jarenz
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by slerz View Post

Old October 16th, 2011, 06:36 AM   #675
Jarenz
BANNED

Robinsons Maxilom Rendering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepwalker View Post
Old October 16th, 2011, 06:55 AM   #676
đđeůx
Still Comin' Out Strong

Likes (Received): 1955

3 retailers competing for Cebuano consumers? Nice!

I like SM Seaside City design the most.
Old October 24th, 2011, 09:33 AM   #677
tita01

Likes (Received): 883

Birch Residences Cebu

Old October 24th, 2011, 09:35 AM   #678
tita01

Horizon 101

Old October 24th, 2011, 09:38 AM   #679
tita01