daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Development News Forums > General Urban Developments > DN Archives

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old June 20th, 2009, 03:13 AM   #21
India101

Likes (Received): 2632

Courtesy IU

(Second from left with crane)

May 19
Copyright chris3_1_3
India101 no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old June 20th, 2009, 03:30 AM   #22
India101

X-posting some info from Mumbai thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalyan View Post
i took these photographs 10 days back and since then i have been hesitating to post these photographs until i can firgure out what exactly is going on the Elphinstone mills. for the last couple of months the structure is not gaining any height hence i went to the other side of the building to find out what is happening.

this was the earlier image i had taken on Feb 6th 2009.

Quote:
elphinstone mill tower u/c, as on 06.02.2009

http://img16.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sdc10062lf0.jpg

and this image was taken around 20th May 2009.

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/1508/sdc10324.jpg

We can see there is hardly any gain in height since february.

This was the scene which i got to see on the other side.

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/5701/sdc10506.jpg

http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/4697/sdc10507.jpg

We can clearly see that the glass cladding of the structure is already on and i dont see a point why would they start the glass cladding of a proposed 60 storeyed structure when they are only done with constructing 15-20 odd storeys.

now i remember seeing one image in this forum, which showed 3 mid level rises of 6-20 storeys each, which was supposed to come up in the elphinstone mill land. (somebody help me find that image, pls). taking a look at the next picture, i think that is the actual project which is being implemented as we can cee basement is being laid for similar smaller towers.

http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/1864/sdc10509s.jpg

I dont think there is any point expecting a 60 storey tower coming up in elphinstone mill land.
for all practical purposes, the building has already topped up.

I will be happy to be proved wrong.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndiansUnite View Post
Damn. You seem to be right about the multiple towers fact. HDFC securities' Jan 2009 update on IndiaBulls Real Estate also mentions 3 towers:

but here's something interesting:

Quote:
Increase in FSI
IPIT’s statement:
The company said, the Urban Development Department, Government of Maharashtra had increased the Floor Space Index (“FSI”) from 2.66 to 4.00. This additional FSI can be availed of by surrendering the parking space that is over the statutory minimum needed. The Trust expects the leasable area to increase to more than 5.0 million square feet for offices and retail
development, compared to an earlier projection of 3.4 million square feet. The projects are being re-designed to accommodate the increased office space and include the excess parking space.”.....
IPIT stated, the construction of Tower 1 at One Indiabulls Centre was completed on schedule and is awaiting the Occupation Certificate and other regulatory approvals to allow client fit-outs. The regulatory approvals will be received shortly after the change in the regulations. Tower 2 construction has proceeded as per schedule except for the completion of the top 4 floors which had to be modified to take in the anticipated hike in the FSI. The construction of the mall in One Indiabulls Centre has been delayed due to the re-design incorporating the new office tower and surplus parking space.

The re-design involves the construction of additional floors to the three towers at Elphinstone Mills as well as adding a fourth new tower.
This 4th tower is our 60 fl eye candy.

Here's another snippet:

Quote:
Responses to SGX Queries-Raises more questions

The response to Current construction status of each building as compared to the total space stated at IPO is ambiguous. Appended below are the construction targets for the projects as stated in IPIT prospectus.
The response to SGX’s query on the current construction states that the towers at Indiabulls One Centre have been completed a scheduled. However, the IPIT prospectus stated December 2008 as the completion period for Elphinstone Mills. Tower 2 of Indiabulls One Centre is complete up to the 17 floors while the remaining 4 floors will be re-designed to accommodate the increase in FSI. The timelines for Elphinstone Mills will undergo further revision to accommodate the increase in FSI. We expect further delay in these projects as in addition to the re-designing process and time required for obtaining approvals for the new designs, there is an additional funding requirement to the tune of Rs 5 bn to meet the construction expenses and meet the current liabilities.
Quote:
Originally Posted by India101 View Post
Quote:
i now i remember seeing one image in this forum, which showed 3 mid level rises of 6-20 storeys each, which was supposed to come up in the elphinstone mill land.
I posted this in the Mumbai update thread. Three midrise-lowrise towers.

Old June 20th, 2009, 03:33 AM   #23
India101

June 9
Copyrght Indianpatriot
Old June 20th, 2009, 03:44 AM   #24
Akenadom
R. Dominicana

Likes (Received): 124

Very nice
Akenadom no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 17th, 2010, 05:43 PM   #25
KuwarOnline
kuwaronline

Likes (Received): 890

any updated india101 for this project???
KuwarOnline no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 19th, 2010, 11:32 AM   #26
India101

This tower was redesigned.
Old March 20th, 2010, 04:11 AM   #27
KuwarOnline
kuwaronline

Quote:
Originally Posted by India101 View Post
This tower was redesigned.
to what?? new tower hieght/flr count???plz
Old March 20th, 2010, 05:09 AM   #28
India101

Look at post 22
Old March 20th, 2010, 09:55 AM   #29
IU
->

^No, the Indiabulls Finance Center (in post 22) is a separate project in the same compound. The Elphinstone mills tower got redesigned to this -

Indiabulls Sky Suites - 75 floors, 247m
IU no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 20th, 2010, 12:52 PM   #30
India101

So much on one compound? I thought something said the Elphinstone Mills tower was redesigned into 3 smaller 15 - 20fl towers and would include a 60 storey residential tower. Eh, never mind.
Old March 21st, 2010, 10:13 PM   #31
KuwarOnline
kuwaronline

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndiansUnite View Post
^No, the Indiabulls Finance Center (in post 22) is a separate project in the same compound. The Elphinstone mills tower got redesigned to this -

Indiabulls Sky Suites - 75 floors, 247m
ohh thanks guys....for update