daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Continental Forums > United Arab Emirates - دار زايـــد > Other Emirates Projects > Northern Emirates

Northern Emirates Projects in Ras al-Khaimah, Umm al-Quwain, and Fujairah

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old October 22nd, 2007, 05:05 PM   #1
Krazy
Kool Kat

Likes (Received): 22

#APPROVED-Ras Al Khaimah: YASMIN VILLAGE TOWER, 35F Res (Yasmin Village)

Project: Yasmin Village Tower
Type: Residential
Floor Count: 35
Construction Start: ?
Construction End: ?

Krazy no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

Old October 22nd, 2007, 05:35 PM   #2
Krazy
Kool Kat

Likes (Received): 22

Krazy no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 28th, 2009, 11:23 PM   #3
vanityfair

Likes (Received): 0

Does anyone know the state of play with this project?
vanityfair no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 18th, 2009, 03:07 AM   #4
ghij220
BANNED

Replica Louis Vuitton Monogramouflage Denim Bags - LV Handbags

Only 7 star mirror images replica Louis Vuitton Monogramouflage Denim Bags Collection, Such as Monogramouflage Denim JASMINE Handbags & Monogramouflage Denim LYS GREEN Knock off On Sale.
ghij220 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 17th, 2009, 09:28 PM   #5
EM

Dors anyone have any update on what's happening with Yasmin Village?
I have bought a 2 bedroom apartment bought not sure if it's a good investment or not after reading some other threads about development in RAK!!!
EM no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 18th, 2009, 04:02 PM   #6
andymarshall

Em

I too have purchased several 2/3 bed units in Yasmin Village. I feel they are a very good investment, but am disappointed with the severe delays in this development is seeing. i anticipate by the time i receive the keys we will be 12 months behind on handover. I personally have alot of money invested in them and they are sitting on large profits, but this means nothing until i can see those profits. Rentals i have been told are decent and the sort of return i can expect i am happy with.

Which phase and block did you purchase on. I am Phase one blocks 1-3-4.
andymarshall no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 18th, 2009, 09:34 PM   #7
EM

andymarshall

I have only recently bought a two bedroom in phase 2 block 11, I haven't been out to RAK yet but hopefully will be heading out later in the year to get my bearings!
I have been hearing the potential rental income is good, but like all things we will wait and see what happens, I was told a lot of the rentals may potentially be long term?
I think most of the developments in RAK have been dragging there heels slightly, however in a more positive note there is continual progress and nothing has halted.

Does anyone know any information on whether there are apartments still up for sale?
Old July 19th, 2009, 01:32 PM   #8
andymarshall

Em

As far as i am aware Phase 1 is sold out, phase 2 is almost sold out and then there is phase 3 left. I purchased in phase one in blocks 1,3,4 almost two years ago off plan. I have been out to RAK about two years ago before ground had even been broken, and with alot of imagination you can see this will be a very nice development, there was not alot there at that time but close was the Hilton resort and the golf course. There was a couple of developments nearly finished on the beach so you can see that there is huge amount of growth potential in this area.

I am interested in trying to get out there again soon to see whats happening.

Who did you buy through, i purchased through TFG.
Old July 20th, 2009, 12:14 AM   #9
EM

andymarshall

I bought from TFG also, they seem a reputable company, however I have heard they had problems with there Beachside apartments in Umm Al Quwain, I am led to believe a lot of their clients transferred to RAK at various cost.

I have been trying to find a decent thread with people who have purchased at the Yasmin apartments, doesn't look as if their are many out there....maybe thats a good thing with less speculation!
Old July 27th, 2009, 08:20 PM   #10
biffer

Yasmin

Hi EM and AndyMarshall

I recently visited UAE and went along to look at the site of Yasmin in RAK.

The individual blocks themselves are quite nicely built from the ouside, good design and the colour they are painted is actually a lot lighter (more creamier in colour) than actual photos which doesnt do them justice and looks more yellowy. I could not get inside to view them properly though. From what I can remember the first phase is more or less completed although the workers were working on the interiors at the time I was there.

I have purchased an apartment in block 10 which is being worked on currently and is scheduled for completion around about the second quarter of next year. It was taking shape but with some way to go. I did take some photos but have not posted as the ones on TFG website are better than mine. Could have spent more time taking photos but it was so so hot at the time and it was a relief to get back into the air conditioned car.

I was also told that rentals would more than likely be long term rentals for investors in the earlier blocks and I'm hoping the return will be good enough whilst waiting for the development to complete. I think there are going to be 18 blocks in all with the lake running down the centre and supermarket mall etc at the entrance. Of course it will all take time to come together so here's hoping we will get ours rented out in the not too distant future. I think once the development is completed more holiday and short term lets will be in the offing.

Ras Al Khaimah as an emirate is obviously different to Dubai not huge tower blocks but am told it is a more industrial emirate although this wasnt apparent and it is easy on the eye. Didnt spend too much time driving around so didnt explore it in too much depth. As you will note from the forum there are a fair number of developments being worked on - we can only hope they will all come together eventually and will drive the tourists in.

Anyway hope to visit UAE in October, November time so will try and get some more updates then.
biffer no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 29th, 2009, 12:07 PM   #11
smanulal

Em

I have appartmets in RAK, middle of the city 25 floor residential + commercial apartment in RAK freezone) I have Office space & 2 bedroom - I can offer you a very good rate of AED 750 / sq.ft - if u r interested, please write to me in smanulal@uniestate.net
smanulal no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 1st, 2009, 01:11 PM   #12
EM

Biffer

Thanks for the update, sounds like things are progressing well.
I am hopefully going to get out to RAK next month for a look about.

I recognise you from the previous thread.
Are you happy with the deal you got, is it a two bedroom you have purchased?
Old August 1st, 2009, 01:21 PM   #13
The-King

Likes (Received): 83

if some of you could take images, that would be very appreciated.
The-King no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 7th, 2009, 10:43 PM   #14
andymarshall

Biffer

Thanks for the update.

Em, when you go out to Rak can you take some photos of the development. I am hoping to be out there start of August for a few days so will take a load of pictures if i am.
Old August 13th, 2009, 01:30 PM   #15
Famzica

Hi Every Body

I bought one bed apartment in Yasmin Village Phase 1. Now its about to be handed over is there any person to buy? I can offer good price as need to sell it now. my email is famzica@hotmail.com

Regards,
Famzica no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 6th, 2009, 10:31 AM   #16
PocketQueens

Hi,

I bought a 1 bedroom apartment in January 2008 through TFG. Phase 2.
Anyone bought or sold recently that can give be an estimate for sqm price in Yasmin Village?

Regards,
PocketQueens no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 9th, 2009, 01:26 AM   #17
biffer

Yasmin Village

Quote:
Originally Posted by EM View Post
Thanks for the update, sounds like things are progressing well.
I am hopefully going to get out to RAK next month for a look about.

I recognise you from the previous thread.
Are you happy with the deal you got, is it a two bedroom you have purchased?
Hi EM

Been out of the loop for a while so missed your last post.

Yes I am quite happy with the deal I got although it took some deliberation on my part but eventually got more or less what I wanted. I went for a one bedroom apartment with a Lake View in building 10.

Did you manage to get out to RAK yet and if you did how's the development going?

Biffer
Old November 4th, 2009, 07:47 PM   #18
propertyhaven
Overseas Property Haven

Yasmin Village

I have personally invested in Phase 1 and think that the development looks excellent and will definitely be the exclusive residency in RAK.

Last edited by propertyhaven; November 4th, 2009 at 10:28 PM.
propertyhaven no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 1st, 2009, 12:34 PM   #19
Madgwick

yasmin village

are ther any other forums on this?threads, links etc?
Madgwick no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 1st, 2009, 09:08 PM   #20
biffer

forums re Yasmin

Not to my knowledge - this is the only one. How is your apartment coming on?