daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Infrastructure and Mobility Forums > Highways & Autobahns

Highways & Autobahns All about automobility



Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.


Reply

 
Thread Tools
Old July 4th, 2010, 09:57 AM   #1641
Aan
Beijing, China
 
Aan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 2,312
Likes (Received): 197

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTVM View Post
Dnes som niečo natočil, no v opačnom smere ako minule

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTVM View Post
dalsie videjka



repost
Aan no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old July 24th, 2010, 06:04 PM   #1642
SKroads
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 484
Likes (Received): 354

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrX View Post
Yup, right ;-)

And that iwill mean that the R1+R2 connection of East and West Slovakia could be finished faster than D1. Specifically, after the R1 Zvolen-Trnava(Bratislava) is finished next year, the only sections missing on this connection from Bratislava to Kosice will be:
75km R2 Zvolen-Ozdany
24km R2 Ozdany-Figa
84km R2 Tornala-Saca
that is total of 183km (compared to approximately 120 or so km currently missing on D1). But, the 183km of R2 is in an incomparably easier terrain, needs only one tunnel (Soroska) and it already now is without any big bottle-necks or big cities on the way (the only town is Zvolen and passing through there will be trouble-free once the Neresnica crossing is finished).
Between Bratislava and Kosice missing 105 km on D1 (102 km with tunnel Korbelka). On R1+R2 between Trnava and Kosice-Saca missing about 240 km. On D1 are all sections prepared to start the construction (except Presov, west - Presov,south). On R2 are planned more than one tunnel.
SKroads no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 25th, 2010, 03:38 PM   #1643
gmbh
Registered User
 
gmbh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 944
Likes (Received): 3

Quote:
On R1+R2 between Trnava and Kosice-Saca missing about 240 km. On D1 are all sections prepared to start the construction (except Presov, west - Presov,south)
and in spite of this facts is the southern road still more atractive...
R1 is complete or U/C, on R2 missing about 180 km - cca 100 km are suffiecient roads. the rest is under preparation (often for 6 years) and there is no problem to finance it. D1 have chronic problem with money that´s why the new government don´t talk about deadlines of ending.
gmbh no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 25th, 2010, 09:23 PM   #1644
SKroads
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 484
Likes (Received): 354

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmbh View Post
and in spite of this facts is the southern road still more atractive...
R1 is complete or U/C, on R2 missing about 180 km - cca 100 km are suffiecient roads. the rest is under preparation (often for 6 years) and there is no problem to finance it. D1 have chronic problem with money that´s why the new government don´t talk about deadlines of ending.
New government don't talk about deadlines on D1?
"Chýbajúce úseky diaľnice D1 medzi Bratislavou a Košicami by mohli byť dokončené do roku 2014. Pripustil to minister dopravy Ján Figeľ po stredajšom zasadnutí vlády s tým, že prioritou ministerstva v programovom vyhlásení vlády bude intenzívne pokračovanie rozvoja diaľničnej siete."
http://www.webnoviny.sk/slovensko/di...41-clanok.html

More attractive is road Zilina - Martin (tunnel Visnove) with 25 000 cars/24h or Roznava - Jablonov nad Turnou (tunnel Soroska) with 5 000 cars/24h?

Last edited by SKroads; July 25th, 2010 at 09:45 PM.
SKroads no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 25th, 2010, 09:51 PM   #1645
seem
Mornar bez mora
 
seem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Slovakia
Posts: 8,012
Likes (Received): 79

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKroads View Post
More attractive is road Zilina - Martin (tunnel Visnove) with 25 000 cars/24h or Roznava - Jablonov nad Turnou (tunnel Soroska) with 5 000 cars/24h?
I bet it would be over 30 000/35 000. This was counted in 2005. We will see this summer.
__________________
Slovakia-One photo a day

Zauvik si tu, u mojim mislima i grudima..
seem no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 26th, 2010, 01:21 AM   #1646
seem
Mornar bez mora
 
seem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Slovakia
Posts: 8,012
Likes (Received): 79

R1 Beladice - Tekovské Nemce

after a very, very long time new pics of this part of U/C R1 (now about 50 km of R1 U/C)

pics from

























__________________
Slovakia-One photo a day

Zauvik si tu, u mojim mislima i grudima..
seem no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 26th, 2010, 11:26 AM   #1647
gmbh
Registered User
 
gmbh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 944
Likes (Received): 3

Quote:
New government don't talk about deadlines on D1?
they talk about "high standart connection", if they would mean complete motorway they talk about completion of it. the title is journalist´s work.... what hag wanted so hag dreamed...

alleged 30.000 AADT is very well...so let´s build it as REALLY PPP project and repay it by 30.000 AADT not by state budged because state budged doens´t have 1,5 bil. € for this not so long section.
gmbh no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 26th, 2010, 12:20 PM   #1648
seem
Mornar bez mora
 
seem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Slovakia
Posts: 8,012
Likes (Received): 79

Urban motorway D1 in our capital and biggest city - Bratislava

pisc from - imhd.sk in really bad quality

Why it is called "Prístavný most"/Harbour bridge?


and they are going to build there another road - R7


direction Žilina/Košice
__________________
Slovakia-One photo a day

Zauvik si tu, u mojim mislima i grudima..
seem no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 26th, 2010, 09:01 PM   #1649
i15
..
 
i15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Košice, Slovakia
Posts: 2,934
Likes (Received): 612

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKroads View Post
More attractive is road Zilina - Martin (tunnel Visnove) with 25 000 cars/24h or Roznava - Jablonov nad Turnou (tunnel Soroska) with 5 000 cars/24h?
To be correct, traffic between Zilina and Martin was 21000-24000 and road between Roznava and Jablonov (mountain pass included) had 6400-7300 AADT
i15 está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old July 27th, 2010, 07:41 PM   #1650
SKroads
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 484
Likes (Received): 354

Quote:
Originally Posted by i15 View Post
To be correct, traffic between Zilina and Martin was 21000-24000 and road between Roznava and Jablonov (mountain pass included) had 6400-7300 AADT
Near Roznava was on road I/50 lowest value 5233 AADT in year 2005. Between Zilina and Martin was lowest value 21 209 AADT in year 2005. Directly on Soroska was 6361 AADT.

Tunnel Visnove have planned lenght 7460 m, tunnel Soroska 4650 - 4980 m.
SKroads no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 27th, 2010, 07:45 PM   #1651
ChrisZwolle
Road user
 
ChrisZwolle's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Zwolle
Posts: 43,595
Likes (Received): 19389

What is the next road opening in Slovakia?
ChrisZwolle no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 27th, 2010, 09:51 PM   #1652
seem
Mornar bez mora
 
seem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Slovakia
Posts: 8,012
Likes (Received): 79

R3 Trstená - bypass (half profile) - 7,200 km
R3 Horná Štubňa - bypass (half profile) - 4,321 km
R4 Svidník - bypass (half profile) - 4,573 km

just these "motorways" for this year

and next year sections on a R1 cca 50 km, it`s so bad
__________________
Slovakia-One photo a day

Zauvik si tu, u mojim mislima i grudima..
seem no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 28th, 2010, 01:05 AM   #1653
DrX
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Košice
Posts: 861
Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKroads View Post
Between Bratislava and Kosice missing 105 km on D1 (102 km with tunnel Korbelka). On R1+R2 between Trnava and Kosice-Saca missing about 240 km. On D1 are all sections prepared to start the construction (except Presov, west - Presov,south). On R2 are planned more than one tunnel.
SKroads, did you even read the previous page (82) of this forum (or are you just a new nick for Qwert)? All your points have been answered there...
DrX no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 28th, 2010, 08:40 AM   #1654
gmbh
Registered User
 
gmbh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 944
Likes (Received): 3

Quote:
Near Roznava was on road I/50 lowest value 5233 AADT in year 2005. Between Zilina and Martin was lowest value 21 209 AADT in year 2005. Directly on Soroska was 6361 AADT.

Tunnel Visnove have planned lenght 7460 m, tunnel Soroska 4650 - 4980 m.
this conversation makes no sense at all. soroska has no elaborated project only approved environmental study. so they can start the construction in cca 2014.

if you want to compare something, we can talk abou prices, for 50 km bypasses between Zvolen and Kosice we pay about 300 mil. €. tunnel visnove costs about 700 mil. € and whole section with lietavska lucka - hricovske podhradie (25 km) costs 1,5 bil. €.

whole section ZA-PO costs about 3-3,5 bil. €. government has about 1 bil. in eu funds and maybe they can borrow about another 1 bil. from pension funds.
gmbh no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 28th, 2010, 06:54 PM   #1655
SKroads
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 484
Likes (Received): 354

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmbh View Post
this conversation makes no sense at all. soroska has no elaborated project only approved environmental study. so they can start the construction in cca 2014.

if you want to compare something, we can talk abou prices, for 50 km bypasses between Zvolen and Kosice we pay about 300 mil. €. tunnel visnove costs about 700 mil. € and whole section with lietavska lucka - hricovske podhradie (25 km) costs 1,5 bil. €.

whole section ZA-PO costs about 3-3,5 bil. €. government has about 1 bil. in eu funds and maybe they can borrow about another 1 bil. from pension funds.
300 mil. € for 50 km on R2 is possible only in half profile and without tunnels, without interchanges.

This state expertise for section Hricovske Podhradie - Dubna Skala is similar like expertise for section D3 Zilina,Strazov - Brodno. 4,25 long section with 2,2 km long tunnel and bridges with total length 2 km, one interchange - state expertise 280 mil. €. Skanska offer price 163 mil. €.

Road tunnel Eiksund in Norwey is 7.765 kilometres long, opened in year 2008 - total cost 123.3 million euro. Tunnel with similar length like Visnove, full profile ~ 246 mil. euro.
SKroads no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 29th, 2010, 12:40 AM   #1656
DrX
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Košice
Posts: 861
Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKroads View Post
300 mil. € for 50 km on R2 is possible only in half profile and without tunnels, without interchanges.
Nonsense: 15km of full-profile R4 KE-HU with interchanges is EUR78mil in current prices. So, without the tunnel, 50km of R2 in similar terrain is 240mil EUR including everything; and you have 60mil EUR left towards the tunnel (or to construct another 10km of highway)!
DrX no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 29th, 2010, 04:42 PM   #1657
SKroads
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 484
Likes (Received): 354

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrX View Post
Nonsense: 15km of full-profile R4 KE-HU with interchanges is EUR78mil in current prices. So, without the tunnel, 50km of R2 in similar terrain is 240mil EUR including everything; and you have 60mil EUR left towards the tunnel (or to construct another 10km of highway)!
OK, but length is only 14,19 km only 1 interchange and 1 connection to road I/68. Than it is 274 mil E/50 km. This section is total flat and landscape between Zvolen - Lucenec is something another. Ozdany bypass in half profile without intrechange - cost about 9,5 mil.E/km. R2 Figa or R2 Tornala, it was some years ago about 5-6 mil.E/km, both sections in half profile.

On D1 are sections with cost about 10 mil.E/km, but diffucult section can cost about 40 mil.E/km. On these higher cost sections is traffic between 15000 and 25 000 AADT, but near Hungary border was in year 2005 on I/68 traffic 2105 AADT.
SKroads no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 29th, 2010, 06:48 PM   #1658
DrX
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Košice
Posts: 861
Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKroads View Post
OK, but length is only 14,19 km only 1 interchange and 1 connection to road I/68. Than it is 274 mil E/50 km. This section is total flat and landscape between Zvolen - Lucenec is something another. Ozdany bypass in half profile without intrechange - cost about 9,5 mil.E/km. R2 Figa or R2 Tornala, it was some years ago about 5-6 mil.E/km, both sections in half profile.

On D1 are sections with cost about 10 mil.E/km, but diffucult section can cost about 40 mil.E/km. On these higher cost sections is traffic between 15000 and 25 000 AADT, but near Hungary border was in year 2005 on I/68 traffic 2105 AADT.
Ozdany and Figa were pretty much the most difficult portions of R2 KE-ZV (after Soroska). On D1, the PPP1 project has the total final price (after 30 years of repayment) of 9000 mln EUR/75km, that's ON AVERAGE 120mln EUR/km!!! And PPP1+PPP3 (with the huge tunnel) would cost 17000 mln EUR/100km, so 170mln EUR/km. At the same time, the already cheap R2 and R4 can be financed from EU, so the Slovak taxpayer pays only 15% of the 5.5mln EUR/km, AND THAT IS 0.8mln EUR/km!!!! Compare that to the 170mlnEUR/km cost of the PPP1+3 on D1 and only a crazy person can say that it's justifiable to pay 212x more per km for D1. Or, are the intensities on D1 212x higher????

BTW, traffic intensities right at the borders are relatively low everywhere (including on D2 which is why the Hungarians never bothered with constructing 4 lanes near Bratislava), so I am fine if they don't build the last 2km of the R4 KE-HU highway near the border. But, given how cheap and internationally important the R4 is, I think it's OK to construct it all the way (in particular now after the M31 connector was open near Budapest; btw the cost of that was 6,5 mil EUR/km of a real concrete highway in a complex hilly region just outside the city!).

And, when comparing the intensities along south-east R2 to the north-east D1, the differences in the intensities aren't dramatic. But, given that all the Mečiar/Slota/Fico governments completely ignored any development in the region between ZV and KE over the last 20 years (resulting in very little FDI, mainly because of bad road infrastructure and 35% unemployment), it's not surprising that the intensities are a bit lower.

Anyways, the program statement of the new government was published yesterday. And, it contains a lot of good news about normalizing the highway construction as well as working on eliminating the regional disparities (e.g., by de-centralizing the mechanism of application for regional development EU funds from the central government to the regional governments - how simple and I'm sure it will change the current status: over the last 4 years the biggest chunk of the funds went to Slota's Zilina region). Some reports about that:
http://spectator.sme.sk/articles/vie...statement.html
http://www.rozhlas.sk/inetportal/rsi...d=31319&lang=2

Last edited by DrX; July 29th, 2010 at 10:26 PM.
DrX no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 29th, 2010, 11:11 PM   #1659
gmbh
Registered User
 
gmbh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 944
Likes (Received): 3

Do you think tunnel in Norway has 300 l/sec water sources like in our case ? Sk has one of most complicated geology.

expressway near zvolen should have 4 lanes, this is not totally flat land but almost flat land. sections near rimavska sobota should have 2 lanes.

4-lane sections on R1 around zarnovica and ziar n./h cost 7-10 mil. €/km, 2lane bypass ozdany costs about 8 mil. €/km and figa bypass 5,5 mil. €/km. I know the terrain, in case of new sections is no need to build viaducts like near ozdany.

Quote:
On D1 are sections with cost about 10 mil.E/km,
for example ? ....maybe 15-20 mil. €...

Quote:
.... but diffucult section can cost about 40 mil.E/km.
visnove-dubna skala about 60 mil. €/km.
gmbh no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 30th, 2010, 06:00 AM   #1660
DrX
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Košice
Posts: 861
Likes (Received): 0

A miracle is about to happen: after 21 years since the wall came down, the construction of the first highway in the Kosice region is about to start :-) (should one cheer or cry in this ex-Meciaristan/Slotaland???). R4 Kosice-Milhost will connect East Slovakia to the European highway network via Hungary:
http://hnonline.sk/ekonomika/c1-4532...dne-zahranicie
DrX no está en línea   Reply With Quote


Reply

Tags
motorways

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Related topics on SkyscraperCity


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:24 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

SkyscraperCity ☆ In Urbanity We trust ☆ about us | privacy policy | DMCA policy

tech management by Sysprosium