daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Infrastructure and Mobility Forums > Highways & Autobahns

Highways & Autobahns All about automobility

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old July 30th, 2010, 08:56 AM   #1661
seem
Mornar bez mora

Likes (Received): 79

some pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by seem View Post
R1/Žiar n H.

Zauvik si tu, u mojim mislima i grudima..
seem no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old July 30th, 2010, 10:05 AM   #1662
SKroads

Likes (Received): 354

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmbh View Post
tunnel visnove costs about 700 mil. €
Quote:
visnove-dubna skala about 60 mil. €/km.
It is better and better for tunnel Visnove.

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKroads View Post
On D1 are sections with cost about 10 mil.E/km
for example ? ....maybe 15-20 mil. €...

D1 Mengusove - Janovce II.stage 11.7 mil.E/km, full profile
D1 Mengusovce - Janovce III.stage 5,27 mil.E/km, half profile
D1 Mengusovce - Janovce I.stage 101 mil.E, length 8 km, it is 12.62 mil.E/km, full profile with tunnel Borik (1 km long)

D1 Studenec - Beharovce length 3.3 km, cost 20.2 mil.E it is 6.12mil.E/km, full profile

Last edited by SKroads; July 30th, 2010 at 11:20 AM.
SKroads no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 30th, 2010, 10:19 AM   #1663
SKroads

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrX View Post
A miracle is about to happen: after 21 years since the wall came down, the construction of the first highway in the Kosice region is about to start :-) (should one cheer or cry in this ex-Meciaristan/Slotaland???). R4 Kosice-Milhost will connect East Slovakia to the European highway network via Hungary:
http://hnonline.sk/ekonomika/c1-4532...dne-zahranicie

In your opinion is Zilina region between Trencin and Presov, Skalite and Ladomerska Vieska. And in other side Kosice region is about 10 km around Kosice. I know that will be build R2 and R4 as new bypass, but 4 line roads directly in Kosice were build as R 2 Košice Červený Rak – VSS or R4 Presovska - Secovska....
Old July 30th, 2010, 10:36 AM   #1664
SKroads

Quote:
4-lane sections on R1 around zarnovica and ziar n./h cost 7-10 mil. €/km
Are you sure? R1 Žarnovica – Šášovské Podhradie, II.stage, length 8,372 km, 3,1 mld. Sk bez DPH, it is 12,34 mil.E/km
Old July 30th, 2010, 11:07 AM   #1665
SKroads

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrX View Post
Ozdany and Figa were pretty much the most difficult portions of R2 KE-ZV (after Soroska). On D1, the PPP1 project has the total final price (after 30 years of repayment) of 9000 mln EUR/75km, that's ON AVERAGE 120mln EUR/km!!! And PPP1+PPP3 (with the huge tunnel) would cost 17000 mln EUR/100km, so 170mln EUR/km. At the same time, the already cheap R2 and R4 can be financed from EU, so the Slovak taxpayer pays only 15% of the 5.5mln EUR/km, AND THAT IS 0.8mln EUR/km!!!! Compare that to the 170mlnEUR/km cost of the PPP1+3 on D1 and only a crazy person can say that it's justifiable to pay 212x more per km for D1. Or, are the intensities on D1 212x higher????
This calculation can make only dummy.
Old July 30th, 2010, 02:01 PM   #1666
gmbh

Likes (Received): 3

Quote:
Are you sure? R1 Žarnovica – Šášovské Podhradie, II.stage, length 8,372 km, 3,1 mld. Sk bez DPH, it is 12,34 mil.E/km
and R1 Žarnovica – Šášovské Podhradie, I.stage, length 9,7 km, price was 1,560 mld. Sk without VAT, it´s 5,36 mil. €/km.

average for whole section is about 9 mil. €/km for full profile expressway. for half profiles about 2/3 of this price. but yes, maybe 300 mil. € will be not enought for the bypasses and we will need a few mil. € more....but not 100 millions.

your examples are wrong. I asked for the incomplete sections....relatively cheap section is dubna-skala-turany (16 km), then janovce-jablonov (18 km) and fricovce-svinia (11 km). 3rd isn´t problematical ... other section between zilina-presov cost 20 mil.€/km and more. any question ?
gmbh no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 30th, 2010, 05:09 PM   #1667
Qwert

Likes (Received): 2534

OMG, so many numbers.
Qwert no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 31st, 2010, 03:21 PM   #1668
TommyLopez

Likes (Received): 41

Any news about R2 expressway? The ride on the current I/50 road between Trenčín (interchange wich D1 motorway) and Nováky (start of 2-lanes expressway) is really funny experience.. Very dense traffic, no bypass around the town of Bánovce and I don't speak about the quality of surface (but it's true that in last few years there was a big improvement in some short sections )
TommyLopez no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 31st, 2010, 04:59 PM   #1669
Qwert

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyLopez View Post
Any news about R2 expressway? The ride on the current I/50 road between Trenčín (interchange wich D1 motorway) and Nováky (start of 2-lanes expressway) is really funny experience.. Very dense traffic, no bypass around the town of Bánovce and I don't speak about the quality of surface (but it's true that in last few years there was a big improvement in some short sections )
Well, in this thread it seems like southern part of R2 (between Zvolen and Košice) is the biggest problem, but badly needed part of R2 is its northern section Trenčín - Žiar nad Hronom (near Zvolen).

I/50 is pretty bad - narrow on majority of this route and traffic is very heavy with big portion of trucks and this traffic is gradually destroying the road surface. One short section near Trenčianske Jastrabie was completely reconstructed (which means they basically built a new road there) a year or two ago, and one gas station was added, but that's pretty much everything. Surface is being renewed from time to time, but the traffic destroys it almost immediately.

There were and still are rumours that this section of R2 could be built as a PPP project, but there weren't any news on this recently. However, this year construction of 6.5 km long bypass of Žiar nan Hronom is scheduled the begin, altough some delay is possible so I rather expect it to be started in the first half of the next year. In 2011 there's also sheduled start of the construction of 10.7 km long bypass of Bánovce nad Bebravou (section Ruskovce - Pravotice). But, seeing is believing.

It's too soon to say when the rest of this expressway will be built. Sorry for such long answer.
Old July 31st, 2010, 09:20 PM   #1670
gmbh

Quote:
Well, in this thread it seems like southern part of R2 (between Zvolen and Košice) is the biggest problem
it´s reality.

both have similar problems. but it seems you don´t know the whole line. we can talk about problematical sections.

- hill before svinna without 3rd lane
- missing bypass of banovce (section ruskovce-pravotice)
- section near dolne vestenice
- missing bypass of handlova and hill behind this town

Quote:
One short section near Trenčianske Jastrabie was completely reconstructed (which means they basically built a new road there) a year or two ago, and one gas station was added, but that's pretty much everything.
not only, section ziar n./h - border district was reconstructed and this time is builded cca 1 km long 3rd lane. this city is special case with 4 lane road without bypass.

and of course expressway prievidza-novaky was builded long time ago and prievidza-handlova road is also good.
Old August 1st, 2010, 05:17 PM   #1671
TommyLopez

Likes (Received): 41

Qwert & gmbh: Thanx a lot guys, that's what I call a complete answer!
Anyway I hope that construction of R2 will start as soon as possible because I find the connection west-east in Slovakia very problematic, mainly in contrast with the north-south direction in western part of the country (completed D1 motorway between Bratislava and Žilina)
TommyLopez no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 1st, 2010, 08:00 PM   #1672
zaq-
BANNED

Likes (Received): 741

R2 is only useless luxurious wet dream.
Slovakia isn't that rich we can't afford to build an expressway from midle of nowhere to end of nowhere, connecting nothing with empty.

Ordinary road in that region is plenty as traffic volumes are very low.
For connection east-west there'll be D1.
zaq- no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 1st, 2010, 08:42 PM   #1673
gmbh

we can't afford to build any complete motorway or expressway for 3-4 bil. €. we have 8% deficit and about 150 mil. €/year for building motorways a expressways. we have eurofunds, decisions about big projets makes EU as consistent with needs of regions.

another possibilitys are not sure (pension funds) or "creative bookkeepings" (PPP).
Old August 2nd, 2010, 02:55 PM   #1674
veteran
www.fotokosice.eu

Likes (Received): 573

BTW: on www.ndsas.sk (slightly redesigned) are some new info about R2. They changed dates of construction. Whole section between Chocholná (D1) and Nováky shuould be U/C from 02/2012 (section Ruskovce-Pravotice from 07/2011). I can't imagine that construction of 55 km setion will be possible.

And this is only West part of R2. In that time NDS wants to construct some sections of R2 between Zvolen and Košice, R3 on Orava, R4 Prešov Northern Bypass, R5, D3 and R7 BA-Šamorín. And of course D1.

From where we will take money?
Old August 2nd, 2010, 09:34 PM   #1675
i15

Likes (Received): 612

Just forget about construction dates shown on ndsas.sk, they are very unrealistic.
i15 está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old August 2nd, 2010, 10:58 PM   #1676
hraby

Likes (Received): 1796

Presov - D1: Presov west - Svinia:

D1: Fricovce - Beharovce - Jablonov:

hraby no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 3rd, 2010, 09:05 AM   #1677
veteran
www.fotokosice.eu

Likes (Received): 573

Quote:
Originally Posted by i15 View Post
Just forget about construction dates shown on ndsas.sk, they are very unrealistic.
I know it, but one month ago there were slightly different dates. Sth. around 2015-2016.
Old August 3rd, 2010, 07:04 PM   #1678
i15

Likes (Received): 612

unfortunately, it doesn't mean anything
i15 está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old August 5th, 2010, 03:34 PM   #1679
Qwert

Quote:
Originally Posted by veteran View Post
BTW: on www.ndsas.sk (slightly redesigned) are some new info about R2. They changed dates of construction. Whole section between Chocholná (D1) and Nováky shuould be U/C from 02/2012 (section Ruskovce-Pravotice from 07/2011). I can't imagine that construction of 55 km setion will be possible.

And this is only West part of R2. In that time NDS wants to construct some sections of R2 between Zvolen and Košice, R3 on Orava, R4 Prešov Northern Bypass, R5, D3 and R7 BA-Šamorín. And of course D1.

From where we will take money?
Actually, there's plenty of money for expressways now when R1 was excluded from EU funds, because it's being built as a PPP project. I remember gmbh somewhere posted list of projects which will be built using EU funds instead of R1. On the other hand, bypass of Bánovce was also at the original list before R1 was excluded.
Old August 5th, 2010, 03:40 PM   #1680
Qwert

D2xD4 Interchange Stupava South

Fresh photos from the construction of interchange which will be part of future Bratislava outer ring. Thanks to Phill.

BTW, the new overpass is prepared for upgrade of D2 on 2x3 lanes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phill View Post

mohli by opraviť aj niektoré nadjazdy

vyzerá to, že budú pravdepodobne meniť aj zvodidlá, za betónové...

Tags
motorways