daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Infrastructure and Mobility Forums > Highways & Autobahns

Highways & Autobahns All about automobility

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old December 29th, 2017, 02:26 AM   #16401
BL2
I bin a Wiena

Likes (Received): 1555

BL2 no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old December 29th, 2017, 02:51 PM   #16402
Junkie
Supervisor

Likes (Received): 795

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinxxx View Post
It should have booths like there were none between German exclave in Switzerland? Or like Italian Campione in Switzerland? You just always try to find something to politicize about.
This is open debate here, you may not like it, but criticizing is important.
I am familiar with the Balkans in depth and I may tell you that Serbia is the Balkan guru. They are the judges, prosecutors of what is bad an what is good.
What I find really amusing is the fact that Serbia actually disputes the sovereignty of BIH. It is because they actually border Serb dominant territory.

And by the way Saša Magazinović is a Serb from SDP BIH.

@BL2 is manipulating here. This is what Serbia claims, this is territory of the Serbian enclave of BIH.

By the way:
Only Dodik and his back in Serbia is interested for territory 'exchange'.

The Western Balkans is already in Europe i.e., it is in the heart of Europe and all of these nations want and deserve to have the same chance,
the same security and the same rights as all other citizens of the European family, right on their own continent."

BEEN IN:
MK A AL B BiH BG HR CZ EST F FIN D GR H I LT MNE NL SRB SK SLO E TR PL RKS
Junkie está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old December 30th, 2017, 01:17 AM   #16403
Nikkodemo
¡¡Pueblaball!!

Likes (Received): 87694

The Strait of Gilbratar and Morocco seen from Tarifa, Spain

DSCF2857
by Manuel Iglesias, en Flickr

Instagram: nikkodemo_
¡¡¡11 Años en SkyscraperCity!!!

darko06, CSerpent, gr_kanev, Moravian, SRC_100 and 1 others liked this post
Nikkodemo no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 30th, 2017, 01:49 AM   #16404
alserrod
Bienvenue à Saragosse

Nice pic

Left Mediterranean Sea. Right, Ocean Atlantic

Ahead, Morocco, Ahead left, Ceuta (Spain)

(José A. Labordeta 1935 - 2010)

darko06, CSerpent liked this post
alserrod no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 30th, 2017, 02:47 AM   #16405
tfd543

Likes (Received): 48

Anyone knows if the mk/srb/bih/al/rks/mne id card can be used at air borders at the entry point instead of a passport ? It should because the police officer would not know where you came from and have to let you pass with the id card to the country that issues them. Right ?
tfd543 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 30th, 2017, 06:51 AM   #16406
BL2
I bin a Wiena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkie View Post
This is open debate here, you may not like it, but criticizing is important.
I am familiar with the Balkans in depth and I may tell you that Serbia is the Balkan guru. They are the judges, prosecutors of what is bad an what is good.
What I find really amusing is the fact that Serbia actually disputes the sovereignty of BIH. It is because they actually border Serb dominant territory.
Can yoou please stop writing BS, you are really embarrassing yourself. Didn't you notice that everything that you wrote is a BS and wrong?
Quote:
And by the way Saša Magazinović is a Serb from SDP BIH.
Serbs and SDP. like a Jew in NSDAP.
Quote:
@BL2 is manipulating here. This is what Serbia claims, this is territory of the Serbian enclave of BIH.
Could you please stop writing lies! I have posted links and everyone can read what is the truth, why would someone believe typical troll like you?!
And the map that you posted, can you post the link of the source, so that everyone sees how you are manipulating and lying.
Old December 30th, 2017, 10:30 AM   #16407
stickedy

Likes (Received): 121

Quote:
Originally Posted by tfd543 View Post
Anyone knows if the mk/srb/bih/al/rks/mne id card can be used at air borders at the entry point instead of a passport ? It should because the police officer would not know where you came from and have to let you pass with the id card to the country that issues them. Right ?
I don't understand the question!

About which airports are you talking and why should there be a difference between airports and land border?
stickedy no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 30th, 2017, 01:57 PM   #16408
Junkie
Supervisor

Likes (Received): 795

Quote:
European citizens plus Switzerland, Norway, Iceland can enter Western Balkans 6 states with ID ONLY and can stay for up to 90 days in 180 days. Also you can go from one Balkan NON EU state to another with your ID.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BL2 View Post
Can yoou please stop writing BS, you are really embarrassing yourself. Didn't you notice that everything that you wrote is a BS and wrong?
Serbs and SDP. like a Jew in NSDAP. Could you please stop writing lies! I have posted links and everyone can read what is the truth, why would someone believe typical troll like you?!
And the map that you posted, can you post the link of the source, so that everyone sees how you are manipulating and lying.
Serbs are founders of SDP
What do you say about Vojin Mijatović?
http://avaz.ba/vijesti/bih/334122/vo...ikljucio-sdp-u

I posted a link to telegraf.rs on the previous page where you can see the public claim that Serbia claims. Its a question of many hectares of land and 50kms of border. The claim is on the map I posted so inform yourself.

Edit: I'm finishing this discussion for the sake of other participants, but Balkan lies go to far here.

The Western Balkans is already in Europe i.e., it is in the heart of Europe and all of these nations want and deserve to have the same chance,
the same security and the same rights as all other citizens of the European family, right on their own continent."

BEEN IN:
MK A AL B BiH BG HR CZ EST F FIN D GR H I LT MNE NL SRB SK SLO E TR PL RKS

Last edited by Junkie; December 30th, 2017 at 02:11 PM.
Junkie está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old December 30th, 2017, 01:59 PM   #16409
CSerpent

Likes (Received): 27

Oh god no...

PLEASE, not yet ANOTHER political debate over the Balkans that ends up getting the thread closed!

Junkie, you're meant to be a supervisor. Please, for the sake of everyone, stop!

Last edited by CSerpent; December 30th, 2017 at 02:27 PM. Reason: Slightly toned down!
CSerpent no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 30th, 2017, 02:01 PM   #16410
CSerpent

Quote:
Originally Posted by alserrod View Post
Nice pic

Left Mediterranean Sea. Right, Ocean Atlantic

Ahead, Morocco, Ahead left, Ceuta (Spain)
How do the residents of Ceuta and Melilla find life with being remote from the mainland? Is it quite restricted?

darko06 liked this post
CSerpent no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 30th, 2017, 02:28 PM   #16411
CSerpent

Quote:
Edit: I'm finishing this discussion for the sake of other participants[...]
Thank you.
Old December 30th, 2017, 02:50 PM   #16412
nestvaran
Inveniam viam

Likes (Received): 5106

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex_ZR View Post
Crossing the border between Bosnia and Herzegovina and Serbia and back without any control:

According to BIH border police web site this should be Ustibar-Vagan crossing.
Border Police of BiH issued a satement about this https://www.klix.ba/vijesti/bih/gran...cjem/171228087 This particular road is so-called 'transit area' and an agreement was signed in 2007. between the two countries regarding this area and there is no way you can properly enter deeper Serbian territory without border checks. This was merely a media stunt of an ill-informed person that unfortunately happens to be a member of the parliament.
nestvaran no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 30th, 2017, 04:31 PM   #16413
BL2
I bin a Wiena

well i have explained that, however Junkie is trying to manipulate people here spreading stupid lies.
Quote:

There are "Bosniaks" and "Croats" in Dodik's party and in another Serbian parties, but we all know where their loyalty lies, same goes with "Serbs" in SDP.
Quote:
I posted a link to telegraf.rs on the previous page where you can see the public claim that Serbia claims. Its a question of many hectares of land and 50kms of border. The claim is on the map I posted so inform yourself.
It DOESN't claim, Serbia is interested in exchange of this territory. You know that, from all the links I have posted and it is well know, however you are too stubborn or stupid (you choose) to admit your mistake! However, it doesn't change the fact that there are no disputes, just negotiation to exchange territory.
And that video that was posted is also BS, because movement at that part of the border is regulated by bilateral treaty.
Quote:
Edit: I'm finishing this discussion for the sake of other participants, but Balkan lies go to far here.
Thank you! Because you are too ignorant and too stubborn to stop manipulating and lying! Everyone who is even remotely interested in this topic can easily find information and the truth online, wit just 2 clicks they could see that you are full of BS.
Old December 30th, 2017, 05:05 PM   #16414
ChrisZwolle
Road user

Likes (Received): 19410

Do you think people from all around the world really care about this Balkan bickering?

my clinched highways / travel mapping • highway photography @ Flickr and Youtube

bogdymol, darko06, Kpc21, riiga, Festin and 5 others liked this post
ChrisZwolle no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 30th, 2017, 05:20 PM   #16415
tfd543

Quote:
European citizens plus Switzerland, Norway, Iceland can enter Western Balkans 6 states with ID ONLY and can stay for up to 90 days in 180 days. Also you can go from one Balkan NON EU state to another with your ID.

Junkie Yes i know that but What if i travel from whatever country to the country issuing the id card by plane and use my passport at the departing airport and my id card at arrival airport. Did anybody ever think of this scenario, huh?
Old December 30th, 2017, 05:39 PM   #16416
BL2
I bin a Wiena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisZwolle View Post
Do you think people from all around the world really care about this Balkan bickering?
I am sure they don't. However, there are no bickering here, this guy is just making stuff up.
Old December 31st, 2017, 01:10 AM   #16417
alserrod
Bienvenue à Saragosse

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSerpent View Post
How do the residents of Ceuta and Melilla find life with being remote from the mainland? Is it quite restricted?
It is matter of opinion depending who you may ask.

All services are assured by law. Obviously services according to a city of that size... but for instance there are a couple of faculties depending of University of Granada located there. Is you pass grade, you will have a Granada University title.

They have 50% reductions for ferries and flights. Not only from there but also from Canary islands and Balearic islands
(and sometimes it could be cheaper to take a RYR flight to Morocco and a taxi to Ceuta or Melilla as a mate living in Melilla said)

They do not have VAT but another similar tax and extremely cheaper (also in Canary islands, not in Balearic)

General taxes payed if you work there would be half of general fare. This is... a person can be living three months in some locations. All incomings earn because their job in those cities will apply half of taxes

And for public workers moved temporaly there, a 150 euro/month bonus

(José A. Labordeta 1935 - 2010)

CSerpent, haddockman, darko06 liked this post
alserrod no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 31st, 2017, 12:29 PM   #16418
stickedy

Likes (Received): 121

Quote:
Junkie Yes i know that but What if i travel from whatever country to the country issuing the id card by plane and use my passport at the departing airport and my id card at arrival airport. Did anybody ever think of this scenario, huh?
And what does that change?

Please specify your question regarding travelling with ID card or passport.
stickedy no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 31st, 2017, 03:14 PM   #16419
tfd543

Quote:
Originally Posted by stickedy View Post
And what does that change?

Please specify your question regarding travelling with ID card or passport.

Pretty much nothing since you will need both of them still. Never mind about it.
Old December 31st, 2017, 05:31 PM   #16420
Moravian

Likes (Received): 930

Border crossing: Czech Republic/Austria - Hluboka/Schaditz:

Corvinus, Attus, darko06, Alex_ZR, gr_kanev and 2 others liked this post
Moravian no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Tags
highways, motorways