daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Development News Forums > General Urban Developments > DN Archives

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old February 5th, 2008, 11:43 PM   #41
joseph5

Likes (Received): 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by helghast View Post
its the other way around, the Petronas Towers copied the unbuilt miglin beitler skyneedle because it was proposed way before the petrona towers were even though of my friend
Isn't that what I said?
joseph5 no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old February 5th, 2008, 11:56 PM   #42
ZZ-II
I love Skyscrapers

Likes (Received): 6525

yes, you were correct
ZZ-II no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2008, 07:31 AM   #43
korea2002

Likes (Received): 1269

Homepage-BROMEX(Broadcasting Media Exhibition)-http://www.bromex.or.kr/www/main/main.asp
korea2002 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 20th, 2008, 11:45 PM   #44
Manitopiaaa
Illuminati Leader

Location: Alexandria, Nova, The Crown Commonwealth of Virginia (see sig)
Likes (Received): 10286

The old design looks ten times better. The new design looks fragile.
Manitopiaaa no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 24th, 2008, 05:29 PM   #45
some_stupid_nut

Likes (Received): 3

I've always wanted to see 7SD get built! Woot!
Old December 27th, 2008, 07:52 AM   #46
Jude12
Architecture Student

Likes (Received): 43

7 south dearborn design anyone??
complete ripoff IMO.

*but still, it didn't went through in Chicago. Good to see it here.

USTArchitecture
Jude12 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 23rd, 2009, 01:19 AM   #47
DanielLG

Likes (Received): 8

That Theme Park looks amazing.
Old February 23rd, 2009, 11:52 AM   #48
luci203

Likes (Received): 1202

Quote:
Originally Posted by joseph5 View Post
The Petronas Tower design was also copied from an unbuilt skyscraper proposed for Chicago:
http://www.emporis.com/en/wm/bu/?id=...chicago-il-usa
The Petronas Tower where inspired by Islamic drawings, watch the NatGeo documentary...

here are my drawings, ugly, but I hope I made my point.

luci203 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 24th, 2009, 12:59 PM   #49
deepblue01

Likes (Received): 66

Quote:
Originally Posted by luci203 View Post
The Petronas Tower where inspired by Islamic drawings, watch the NatGeo documentary...

here are my drawings, ugly, but I hope I made my point.

Yes, i heard about this as well and it is impressive how they incorporated their culture into the building and made it so elegant and one of the best twin towers ever built. As with what other posts have said, i wouldn't call it copied but similar. If we pay atttention to all the buildings built today, regardless of its height, there are buildings which are similar to each other, which make sense as there is only a certain number of ways buildings can be designed.
deepblue01 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 26th, 2009, 02:49 AM   #50
cydevil
Faith of the Heart

Likes (Received): 451

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWUSER View Post
Can you provide more information about this development, please?
Architects, planners, a website link.

thank you.
http://www.bromex.or.kr

http://www.hallyu-wood.co.kr/en/hallyu/hallyu08.asp
cydevil no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 12th, 2009, 01:44 PM   #51
korea2002

Restart Apply Contractor-Bromex Landmark PF will start 2010!

Developing markets for large stretches gongmohyeong PF

Scale of 1 trillion won gongmohyeong project financing (PF) development project after another, guns blazing. These projects and the first half of the year originally planned to be on yieoteuna global recession is when the competition has been delayed. But he recently walked the game's flow better jimyeonseo construction business has been resumed.

9 days, according to the construction industry, three days after eight days in the project Anshan domgujang 04 SH 1 trillion won in the competition of private operators PF Dongnam Logistics Park said. During the two months that the ongoing Gwacheon Complex Gwacheon Tourist Complex, the operator will enter the competition.

Anshan City is offering three days past the 04 urban development projects undertaken yeoksegwon Gallery (Ansan Culture composite dome stadium), the 32,000-seat building that was built DANWON domgujanggwa gibuchaenap complex, and more than 2600 apartments, commercial complex of households built gujoda pay money.

Total project cost is estimated at 1.3 trillion won. December 11 will receive an application to competition in the modern construction of the project (000.72 thousand) and Hyundai Securities (003.45 thousand), the operator will come on competition policy jeonghaetda inside.

Total expenses 1 trillion won Dongnam scale of Logistics Park in the private sector has launched a competition for recruitment. Dongnam Logistics Park on the grounds of a total of 14 distribution terminals 만 7112 ㎡ jipbaesong centers, depots, warehouses, and the composition is a business. 2 months 16 days business briefing, December 10th in the business application forms received and plans to select the preferred bidder for 04 SH said.

The selection of preferred bidder, and evaluating development plans and land rents are determined. Development plan in 1000 out of a total 850 points, the land rent is 150. The development plan based on the selected preferred bidder expected to be determined.

Currently a consortium of Hyundai Construction and Hyundai Logistics organize the enrollment key internal policy jeonghaetgo, Eastern Construction, Hyundai Development Company, CJ GLS consortium, the consortium of Korea Express Kumho Construction · throw Chu Shi Biao said.

Promotion of the Tourist Complex Gwacheon Complex early this month are private companies that come to Jobs said. Gwacheon Line 4 gwacheondong gyeongmagongwonyeok 5000 ㎡ site near 18 만 Tourist Complex Gwacheon Upon entering the shopping amenities only a five-star hotel · · sports facilities consist of · various entertainment facilities.

Total expenses are estimated at 1 trillion won and 51% of Gwacheon, 49% stake in private sector project finance and investment company (PFV) that will be established chujindoel. In the current business of Samsung Corporation (000.83 thousand) and Kolon Construction (002.02 thousand) interest groups are weighing whether to participate.

In addition, the cold woods on the grounds of Goyang Bro Meg ongoing projects including landmark buildings Dex skin Daejeon Expo Park, Gwanggyo yeonnae or business park development projects and operators in the first half to republish naseol mother said.

Hyundai official, "most of the construction of large-scale development projects or investors and not for the fact that the boundary" "But a prominent economic recovery while a good position PF moves to resume business, mainly offering financial or even aggressively active and constructive feasibility analysis, are trying, "he said.

■ development gongmohyeong PF Status

▲ Gallery yeoksegwon Urban Development Project (Dome Stadium Complex Cultural ansandom)
- 1.3 trillion won, gas
- Anshan Dome baseball stadium, 2,600 households Residential Complex
- Hyundai Engineering & Construction Consortium prepared

▲ Dongnam Logistics Park
- 1 trillion won, gas
- Just my Dongnam distribution depots, warehouses and construction
- Hyundai Engineering & Construction Kern, Eastern Kern Construction, Hyundai Development Company, Kern, Kern, Kumho Construction Expected participation

▲ Tourist Complex Gwacheon Complex
- 1 trillion won, gas
- Gwacheon shopping complex near the racecourse, including five-star hotel built
- Samsung Kern, Kern, Kolon Group Participation Expected
Old September 12th, 2009, 01:45 PM   #52
korea2002

Developer website-Bromex

http://www.bromex.or.kr/