daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Development News Forums > Skyscrapers > Proposed Skyscrapers

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old December 11th, 2007, 03:21 PM   #21
skyscrapercity
초고층빌딩

Likes (Received): 189

sorry. double post!
skyscrapercity no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old December 12th, 2007, 05:55 AM   #22
Mussoda
Soul_Seoul

Likes (Received): 9121

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWUSER View Post
btw, cant find any information about it on the

http://www.heerim.com/eng/ website or Taihan Electronic Wire Co.Ltd website..

Anyone got direct links to where these images came from?

cafe.daum & cafe.naver got nothing.
oh, man,,
sorry but, as I already said, the post giving information about just the design and it's competition is on the korean version website of www.heerim.com, not english version.
nonetheless, if you wanna see the korean posting, then you can click like this way, http://www.heerim.com/ -> Heerim PR -> 희림뉴스 -> then, you can see posting NO.40.. OK,, you can read Korean?

and,, the renderings were scrapped from various korean websites, maybe seems to be given from Heerim Architect,...

and,, there's no official website which gives informations about the project yet.. Of course, cafe.daum, cafe.naver are not official site about it,..
The project planners seem to have not welcomed any news release yet.. but it doesn't mean that the project will not go,,, it's just ongoing behind public view,... of course,,although I 've not gotten any evidence from the planners, personally..
Mussoda no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 12th, 2007, 08:04 AM   #23
globill

Location: I'm going to Washington to serve the people of this country.
Likes (Received): 8

A note from an expat in Korea...the way decisions about projects are made in Korea is quite different from that in the West. In general, the public is not very involved or interested in the projects. Some of this is cultural and some is simply the fact that there are probably a 1000 skyscrapers going up in the Seoul/Incheon/Gyongi do metro area at any given time. Also, because Seoul is so huge with so many competing centers of activity, there are major developments happening in all districts of the city and metro, and generally, only people within those districts follow the local developments.

"I told you what I thought about that when I said I do not trust Obama and I probably never will. He hasnn't proven anything to me or you yet but he has flapped his lips plenty. And that I guess, is enough for some of you smarties in here." nygirl
globill no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 12th, 2007, 08:12 AM   #24
RON-E

Likes (Received): 35

surely unique! looks daring, cant wait to see this one develop
RON-E no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 12th, 2007, 01:09 PM   #25
하얀OOgom

Likes (Received): 2

those towers look very cool and modern. but i hope they dont change it to a new model which looks bad...
하얀OOgom no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 14th, 2007, 02:59 AM   #26
inno4321

Likes (Received): 12418

hey Everyone. there is some confuse n argue about guemcheon S-PROJECT. Actually I LIVE BESIDE Taihan Electronic Wire which means my house is located in very nearby s-project. IN SHORT there is no official confirm or website. because that teritory is "semi-factoryland". according SEOUL CITY'S LAW it is not allow to construct house in "semi-factoryland" so now Young Joe Inc waiting for permision from SEOUL CITY.
Remember there is Two different rendering according to "korea2002" be mixed up n 2 different rendering. it is WRONG! the first rendering(only one picture) which is drawing by DA GROUP Inc. http://dagroup.co.kr/index.php demand by Daewan Inc.
the second(more many picture one) rendering which is drawing by Heerim Inc http://www.heerim.com/ demand by Young Joe Inc In fact Young Joe Inc's CEO this urban redevelopment call to S-PROJECT!!!. SO FAR THE SECOND ONE Heerim Inc'S rendering is more proximite to real n fact. BUT Taihan Electronic Wire sell their land to Daewan Inc n Young Joe Inc. So in my opinion this all problem can resolve by SEOUL CITY'S permission this time just wait all eyes focus on SEOUL CITY ...
inno4321 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 14th, 2007, 12:22 PM   #27
korea2002

Likes (Received): 1269

Google Map-S-project site!

korea2002 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 15th, 2007, 08:25 PM   #28
TU 'cane
Registered User.

Likes (Received): 111

This is absolutely amazing.
TU 'cane no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 15th, 2007, 11:15 PM   #29
NEWUSER
ITS COLD

Likes (Received): 318

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mussoda View Post
oh, man,,
sorry but, as I already said, the post giving information about just the design and it's competition is on the korean version website of www.heerim.com, not english version.
nonetheless, if you wanna see the korean posting, then you can click like this way, http://www.heerim.com/ -> Heerim PR -> 희림뉴스 -> then, you can see posting NO.40.. OK,, you can read Korean?

and,, the renderings were scrapped from various korean websites, maybe seems to be given from Heerim Architect,...

and,, there's no official website which gives informations about the project yet.. Of course, cafe.daum, cafe.naver are not official site about it,..
The project planners seem to have not welcomed any news release yet.. but it doesn't mean that the project will not go,,, it's just ongoing behind public view,... of course,,although I 've not gotten any evidence from the planners, personally..
Thank you for the clarification

NEWUSER no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 16th, 2007, 07:30 PM   #30
khoojyh
No more world war !!!

Location: Eastern Garden,City of Twins, Merlion City, Good Little Bay
Likes (Received): 51

dancing towers
khoojyh no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 16th, 2007, 11:23 PM   #31
decks67
decks67

Likes (Received): 6

nice towers
decks67 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 17th, 2007, 09:00 AM   #32
inno4321

Likes (Received): 12418

S-PROJECT IS REAL!!!

↑ S-PROJECT IS NEAR from guemcheon ward office construct site.

THIS ONE GUEMCHEON WARD OFFICE RENDERING

↑NOW IT IS ALMOST CONSTRUCT 64% http://forum.skyscraperpage.com/show...00#post3227700

↑ LOOK CAREFULLY. YOU CAN EASLIY FIND GUEMCHEON WARD OFFICE IN S-PROJECT!

Through this picture nobody doubt concern about s-project

Last edited by inno4321; December 17th, 2007 at 09:07 AM.
inno4321 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 25th, 2007, 11:52 AM   #33
korea2002

old Design S-project!

Old December 31st, 2007, 04:23 AM   #34
Mussoda
Soul_Seoul

Likes (Received): 9121

lately, a Daum.cafe user confirmed about the project by asking the designers ..
according to his information,, the Daewan design took just the second places at the design competition,.. and the Heerim one is the first place at the competition..

so this Daewan design will be canceled.

and the project will go on the Heerim design actually. as follows..

<feedback from Heerim to the ask of 'Geumcheon-sarang', a cafe user>

당사는 최근 "금천구 시흥동 복합건물 설계경기"에서 1등으로 당선되어, 현재 주관사(main)로서 당 프로젝트의 설계용역을 수행중에 있습니다. 말씀하신 (주)디에이그룹은 저희와 별도로 설계경기에 참여했으나 2등을 차지하였기에, 저희의 협력업체 즉 sub사로서 희림의 설계 프로젝트에 공동 참여하고 있습니다. 프로젝트는 희림건축의 안을 기본안으로 진행중이며, 디에이그룹의 홈페이지에 게시된 안은 단순히 설계경기 출품안으로 사료됩니다.

it means what i said already.

Last edited by Mussoda; December 31st, 2007 at 04:28 AM.
Mussoda no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 31st, 2007, 12:55 PM   #35
ZZ-II
I love Skyscrapers

Likes (Received): 6525

another "dancing Towers" , great!!
ZZ-II no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 20th, 2008, 10:53 PM   #36
BoxIL
Proud Israeli :)

Likes (Received): 1

Wow.
The old design has such a boring design, and the new design is so interesting and I like it!
Old March 21st, 2008, 06:16 PM   #37
Densetsu
Non-registered User!

Likes (Received): 129

in this photo they look like dancing towers proposed for dubai but they are still cool

Densetsu no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 23rd, 2008, 06:35 AM   #38
korea2002

New Graphic Pics!!

CG Link
http://gallery.cgland.com/down.html?...&size=42602230
http://gallery.cgland.com/down.html?...&size=18532806
http://gallery.cgland.com/down.html?...&size=36325494
http://gallery.cgland.com/down.html?...&size=33773382

Above all CG copyright to http://www.wavepixel.com/
■ Detail

- project name : S-PROJECT
- site : Siheung-dong, Geumcheon-gu, Seoul
- land coverage : 82,5290.1㎡
- gross coverage : 591,349.27㎡
- use : multi-use
- floor : 71 above ground, 5 underground
- competition date : 2007.12.03
- architect : Jung Jae Ho of Heerim Architects & Planners http://www.heerim.com/

http://blog.naver.com/junsanguk?Redi...No=60044756146

S-Project Love-http://blog.naver.com/magi106
Old March 23rd, 2008, 06:46 AM   #39
korea2002

Construction Site-2008.3

Geumcheon Ward Logo-Seoul's regional Ward

Old May 1st, 2008, 02:12 PM   #40
korea2002

Development News-2008.4.30

Huirim, 9.9 billion won contract with a large design

Huirimeun the 30th daewangihoekgwa Geumcheon siheungdong building complex (project gyeyakmyeong 'kwindeom U.S. city of Seoul') today announced the signing of an agreement designed services. Contract amount of 99 billion in 2007 revenues of the largest 8.24 percent.

This project is one of 11 Geumcheon siheungdong 113-121 bungee estate land area of 80,000 at 2529.10 ㎡, construction area of 60,056 2761.44 ㎡, to 1349.27 ㎡ construction yeonmyeonjeok 590,000.

The project director yunjeongsuk huirim headquarters, "This contract is gathered through a variety of advanced features five-story underground complex on the ground floor of 71 scale, design plans," "Geumcheon center is located on the south circular roads and land targets, and as the Gyeongbu Railway Siheung , Southwest of Seoul Subway Line 1 was passed a transportation hub position, "he explained.

"Baljucheo have 'kwindeom' Iran brands U.S. cities to live in the building complex, reflecting the feeling that education is future-oriented global funds available to English-speaking living space," "The English village hall and a children's English education and culture, famous universities and specialized yeongyehan A place to be, "he added.

Huirimeun siseolbyeol specialized strategies to organize, and a variety of advanced features that gathered as a complex blend of quality and convenience of a consumer's sensitivity considering commercial facilities and free high-tech business is a business, soon announced that the design and facilities.

Geumcheon to perform functions at the center to activate the local economy through yeoksegwon redevelopment, and the phrases just added to connect the new digital marketplace in the heart of the full potential of local attractions to create a building complex siheungdong alive. In addition, Digital's business facilities and industrial complexes and Geumcheon yeongyehan office buildings to demand consideration of the work and rest facilities created by business, leisure-oriented to the future of the combined office space for workers to increase their business efficiency plans.

Huirim jeongyounggyun representative of the "best live huirimui ability to design luxury hotels and American culture, education dosimhyeong English only, complex commercial facilities, cultural facilities and high-tech business community are just a variety of features such as the building complex to create a harmonious," he said.

Chung is a "malaise in the hotel facilities is equipped with one-stop lifestyle system (One-Stop Life System) services are available 6 Star geonmulnae to create a hotel," "The hotel design experience and ability to get enough because siheungdong The Landmark Tower complex will be the highest in Asia, "he said.