daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Development News Forums > General Urban Developments > DN Archives

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old May 19th, 2008, 02:34 PM   #21
CHI3
Chitré-Capital Comercial

Likes (Received): 10015

I like different designs, this is totally different, that is why I love it.
CHI3 no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old July 23rd, 2008, 01:11 AM   #22
VIP
be.net/Hachege

Likes (Received): 39

Updates by Panaboom!
July 19th, 2008

image hosted on flickr

image hosted on flickr

image hosted on flickr

Swiddle liked this post
VIP no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 6th, 2008, 07:52 PM   #23
VIP
be.net/Hachege

Some pics of the model:

Old December 6th, 2008, 10:51 PM   #24
Ni3lS

Likes (Received): 3423

that model looks awesome
[2016] > Norway, Valencia, Arvidsjaur, Innsbruck, Moselvalley, Geneva, Lisbon, Basel, Vosges, Munich, Trieste, Barcelona, Nürburgring, Frankfurt, Spa, Berlin, Wuppertal, Dortmund, Como, Monaco, Saint-Tropez, Tegernsee, Hamburg, Lübeck, Madrid, Stuttgart, Faro, Hochgurgl
[2017] > Düsseldorf, Mallorca, Geneva, Annecy, Montafon, Vorarlberg, Barcelona, Zürich, Crete, Lisbon, Cascais, Málaga, Ronda, Dolomiti, Sistiana, Kitzbühel
Ni3lS no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 6th, 2008, 11:02 PM   #25
elliot

Likes (Received): 32

Is construction continuing? Chicago will be green with envy if Panama City builds a "Spire" before they do, which seems likely since the Calatrava twist is on-hold.

I love how it was accomplished... much like Absolute "Marilyn" here in a suburb of Toronto... balcony/floorplate rotation defines the shape (see below).

This "Spire" really suits sub-tropical Panama somehow (much more than Chicago) so I hope it's still on its way up.

Great idea/design and great addition to the Panama City (suprising) skyline.....
elliot no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 28th, 2009, 07:53 AM   #26
VIP
be.net/Hachege

Revolution updates, January 23th:

Swiddle liked this post
Old January 28th, 2009, 09:57 AM   #27
sole-dubai
BANNED

Likes (Received): 0

Bel-Air Residence & Spa - Condado Del Rey

http://www.soleproperties.com/proper...?propertyid=69

Bel-Air Residence and Spa is more than a tall residential tower. Dramatic, Elevated Views We have carefully selected a dramatic hilltop plateau for this project situated within, yet above the rooftops of the modern community of Condado Del Rey. This site provides a birds eye view of the city skyline and Pacific Ocean beyond to the southwest. In all other directions, the project enjoys views of the nearby, high rainforests of Soberania National Park, in perpetual protection as part of the Panama Canal drainage basin. In this way we have created a project with a strong identity with the city, the Panama Canal and the adjacent high mountain rainforests… Neighborhood convenience, ocean and skyline views and mountain air. No other project in the Panama City area can boast these features. We have clear title to the entire high, hilltop plateau insuring that no future projects will block the dramatic views. This is a key strategic advantage in a market where very few buildings enjoy protected views. Convenient neighborhood location with ample infrastructure only a few minutes away from the local thoroughfares, Avenida La Paz and Tumba Muerto, forgetting around the surrounding areas to shop and dine. Located less than a kilometer from Avenida La Paz, Bel-Air is only a few minutes from the Corredor Norte leading either to downtown Panama City, or north to Colon and the Caribbean beaches. This same thoroughfare leads directly to one of Panama’s most prominent landmarks, the newly constructed Centennial Bridge. This route provides convenient, yet dramatic access across the Panama Canal and all points west. There’s no need to detour through city traffic for a getaway to the Pacific beaches or the mountain resorts. This is yet another strategic advantage; the construction boom in the urban core areas has stretched the infrastructure beyond capacity and the streets are congested. Bel-Air is above and beyond the rush, noise and congestion yet still enjoys a strong city identity and market association. The building design and amenities set the project further above the competition. Incorporating a large, North American floor layout, we achieve lower construction cost per square meter, while at the same time providing a higher level of truly usable and sought after amenities in a dynamic Galeria configuration; full concierge and travel service, salons, full health club facilities, café, convenience shop and more. Our hilltop outdoor pool and social area is a one of a kind in this market. We have taken full advantage of this unique, hilltop site by providing one of a kind rooftop features including gazebo and exercise lounge, all with breathtaking views to the city skyline, Pacific Ocean and the surrounding high mountain rainforests. Our residents can enjoy a morning steam, workout and massage, get their hair done, and have a coffee with neighbors and friends all without leaving home all with dramatic skyline and rainforest views… Nowhere else in this market! Each floor offers a carefully thought out product mix based on our current, comprehensive market knowledge. Each floor offers a carefully thought and configured arrangement including studios, one, one plus, two and three bedroom units, all with private balconies and individual air conditioning systems. Interior layouts are carefully configured to maximize views. Ample parking is provided in the lower levels with surplus spaces available for purchase in addition to those provided with the unit.

Last edited by sole-dubai; January 28th, 2009 at 09:58 AM. Reason: to change the title
sole-dubai no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 7th, 2009, 05:21 PM   #28
VIP
be.net/Hachege

Revolution updates, February 5th:

Swiddle liked this post
Old February 7th, 2009, 05:23 PM   #29
Ni3lS

1 floor progress since last update? Can't wait to see this tower really rise
[2016] > Norway, Valencia, Arvidsjaur, Innsbruck, Moselvalley, Geneva, Lisbon, Basel, Vosges, Munich, Trieste, Barcelona, Nürburgring, Frankfurt, Spa, Berlin, Wuppertal, Dortmund, Como, Monaco, Saint-Tropez, Tegernsee, Hamburg, Lübeck, Madrid, Stuttgart, Faro, Hochgurgl
[2017] > Düsseldorf, Mallorca, Geneva, Annecy, Montafon, Vorarlberg, Barcelona, Zürich, Crete, Lisbon, Cascais, Málaga, Ronda, Dolomiti, Sistiana, Kitzbühel
Old February 8th, 2009, 01:23 AM   #30
Panamawise
BANNED

Likes (Received): 1

REVOLUTION Tower

Hello Friends,

I recently visited the construction site of Revolution Tower, on January 16 and I took this picture for a customer of mine who owns two offices on the 16th floor. I saw a lot of activity. Contrary to many projects which are being discreetly shelved, this landmark is about to grace Calle 50. I cannot wait to see the spires going up.

Best, Chris

Swiddle liked this post
Panamawise no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 8th, 2009, 04:47 PM   #31
Canalero
PAN

Likes (Received): 1486

This tower is growing fast.

::::: P A N A M Á :::::
Canalero no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 8th, 2009, 05:00 PM   #32
Ni3lS

Wow, that's a better overview. Thanks for posting
Old February 9th, 2009, 11:35 AM   #33
potipoti
El de los aurones

Likes (Received): 13265

i love that design, like turning torso but in Panama...
potipoti no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 9th, 2009, 03:13 PM   #34
Panamawise
BANNED

Likes (Received): 1

Revolution Tower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ni3lS View Post
Wow, that's a better overview. Thanks for posting
Glad you liked it, Niels. You are a connaisseur. It was not easy to get access, but it was worth it.

Best,

Chris
Panamawise no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 18th, 2009, 06:44 AM   #35
VIP
be.net/Hachege

Updates, July 17th.

Swiddle liked this post
Old August 1st, 2009, 07:21 PM   #36
VIP
be.net/Hachege

Updates July 29th.

Swiddle liked this post
Old August 20th, 2009, 11:30 PM   #37
Blue Flame
Get Silly!

Likes (Received): 575

Good progress, but it doesn't look like it is twisting!
Blue Flame no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 24th, 2009, 08:21 AM   #38
takupai guillermo
"Improving daily live"

Likes (Received): 156

by charlespty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlespty View Post

takupai guillermo no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 17th, 2009, 09:14 PM   #39
KaZantiP

Likes (Received): 261

supper prodect. I liked that 90% prodect in Panama under constraction.
KaZantiP no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 18th, 2009, 07:33 AM   #40
GiovanniCorella20

Likes (Received): 0

why don't u ppl bring the last pics by..??? this lady has already started its dance...lol, check the panamanian thread..

Last edited by GiovanniCorella20; December 18th, 2009 at 07:33 PM.
GiovanniCorella20 no está en línea   Reply With Quote