daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Continental Forums > United Arab Emirates - دار زايـــد > Other Emirates Projects > Ajman

Old April 20th, 2012, 02:41 PM   #341
buster007

Likes (Received): 0

All cheques have been sent back to the finance dept. Apparently, there is something wrong with them. So if you havnt picked up yours, like me .. Do not make plans to do so at the moment. The dilema continues ...
buster007 no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

Old May 21st, 2012, 10:35 PM   #342
sadinajman

Does any one else think it is wrong that the ceo and developer have had several property deals that have gon bad, including one in dubai land along with escape.

They are still in the UAE living a high life and running a buisness without a licence owning horses and teaching riding with no regard for any one that has lost on their deals.

someone i know worked for them and is still owed money as they dont pay.

recently my anwer sher was quoted as saying that he did not care about the money people lost, thats life !

How do these people keep going on like they dont have a care about others.

people still trust them and they continue to be bad humans.

they run a show with horses that they steal other peoples ideas to do....

i hope that some day something will happen to stop people like this
sadinajman no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 4th, 2012, 10:01 PM   #343
sue stokes
Halliwell

Is there anyone else out there still waiting for their refund from Escape??? I handed proofs over in June traveled all the way to Ajman and have heard nothing back, I have asked for an update but it has gone silent in Ajman. Please let me know if anyone knows how things are progressing, I live abroad and am left completely in the dark.
sue stokes no está en línea   Reply With Quote