daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Philippine Forums > Projects and Construction > Metro Manila Projects on the Rise > Taguig

Taguig For projects in Bonifacio Global City, McKinley Hill and other parts of the city

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old March 24th, 2012, 05:08 AM   #501
Jose Mari

Likes (Received): 3902

Did they redesign that cylindrical part above the driveway with a gazebo looking structure on top? It looks like they flattened that on the update pic. That's too bad because the original design made the lower facade look more sexy.
Jose Mari no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

Old March 24th, 2012, 11:38 PM   #502
dunamis

Likes (Received): 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose Mari View Post
Did they redesign that cylindrical part above the driveway with a gazebo looking structure on top? It looks like they flattened that on the update pic. That's too bad because the original design made the lower facade look more sexy.
The project is not yet finished. They will install that feature later when everything is almost done.
dunamis no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 26th, 2012, 11:58 PM   #503
Maddawg

Likes (Received): 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by tchitz View Post
A Park like lagoon will surely look nice, perhaps with benches to allow people to enjoy the scenery, relax, play chess, make tambay there. A green space with tress, plants, water fountains in lagoons sure look nice and relaxing amidst urban setting.
+1.
Maddawg no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 28th, 2012, 09:29 PM   #504
tchitz
Dobby at our Laguna farm

Likes (Received): 158

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeagleLoverNJ View Post
Hi Tchitz,

We totally understand your frustration...we've been through that so many times with Megaworld. Our consolation is that our sales agent is very responsive and if he had no answers for us, he referred us to who he believed could help us with our concerns and gave us the contact numbers, and even helped us with follow-ups. Aside from your sales rep, you need to find out who your Account Manager is at their Corporate Office. This is the person you can go to to get information about payments (Official Receipts, Statement of Account, Payment Application adjustment, etc.), copy of Control to Buy and Sell or Deed of Absolute Sale, turnover clearance, etc. The caveat is, they keep re-assigning you to a different Account Manager every once in a while and it can get really frustrating but just be persistent. In the beginning, nakakapikon but in the end, sila na ang nakukulitan sa amin, especially when we learned the bosses within their organization and we started CCing the bosses. Anyway, you may try contacting the following individuals and see if they can help you point to the right direction with the issues and requests you have:

Jason Faller (Head of Accounts Management Department)
jpfaller@megaworldcorp.com

Edmund Rosario (Manager of Account Management 3 Premier)
erosario@megaworldcorp.com
Trunkline (632) 888-6342 local 3000

I hope this helps. 'Wag kang mapikon...sabi nga nila, ang pikon daw talo ;-)

Thanks for your assistance. I finally got my notarized CTBS just this week. I emailed Jason Faller (Head of Accounts Management Department) jpfaller@megaworldcorp.com as you suggested; who forwarded my email to Alvin Dimaano addimaano@megaworldcorp.com (don’t know his position); who got their Documents Department act on my request. And voila, the wheels of customer service suddenly started churning. He he he . It sure helps to send emails to higher ups. O.K. They have redeemed the unsavory reputation I have for them (for not attending to my request for so long), and in fairness to them, I take back disparaging remarks I made previously. He he he he.

Last edited by tchitz; March 28th, 2012 at 10:59 PM.
tchitz no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 30th, 2012, 04:57 AM   #505
tchitz
Dobby at our Laguna farm

Based on current progress of construction, what's the estimated completion date of this project?
Old March 31st, 2012, 10:59 PM   #506
Coniocondo

Likes (Received): 23

Are there 1BR available facing the course?
Coniocondo no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 3rd, 2012, 04:59 PM   #507
Lorbie

Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Based on current progress of construction, what's the estimated completion date of this project?
- Based on the current progress, I think they'll be able to finish it on the promised turnover which is around Dec 2013 or Jan 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coniocondo View Post
Are there 1BR available facing the course?
- There are no 1BR units facing the golf course, only 2br and 3br
Lorbie no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 6th, 2012, 08:42 AM   #508
CondoTycoon

Likes (Received): 1

Attn: @tbp

Quote:
Originally Posted by @tbp View Post
Hello Manila88! Please send me a pm as we have 2 and 3BR units which are for sale and facing manila golf course. you can continue the amortization of our clients.
What is your email address?
CondoTycoon no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 6th, 2012, 03:11 PM   #509
@tbp
theskyscraper

Quote:
Originally Posted by CondoTycoon

What is your email address?
Send email at admin@philippineskyscraper.com
Old April 6th, 2012, 09:52 PM   #510
3cr
Atenista sa Frisco

Likes (Received): 729

8 Forbestown Road Project from afar...

Quote:
Originally Posted by leechtat View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by august88boy View Post
Thanks for sharing bros! 8 Forbestown Road Project is quickly getting taller and taller!

Last edited by 3cr; April 6th, 2012 at 10:01 PM.
3cr no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 9th, 2012, 12:08 AM   #511
Coniocondo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorbie View Post
- There are no 1BR units facing the golf course, only 2br and 3br
Thanks Lorbie. Sayang.
Old April 9th, 2012, 04:12 AM   #512
fnocom

Likes (Received): 8

Site update as of March 2012
Old April 9th, 2012, 06:23 AM   #513
Lorbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coniocondo View Post
Thanks Lorbie. Sayang.
No problem Coniocondo. Actually ako prefer ko yung facing Global City kasi morning sun. May unlimited access naman sa golf course view via amenity deck.
Old April 9th, 2012, 07:34 AM   #514
Coniocondo

^ That's a good point!
Old April 9th, 2012, 10:41 AM   #515
San-Mat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorbie View Post
No problem Coniocondo. Actually ako prefer ko yung facing Global City kasi morning sun. May unlimited access naman sa golf course view via amenity deck.
Facing mostly Forbeswood Parklane
If MW decides to change plans like in Eastwood and Newport City and builds a high rise building instead of the lagoon, the Golf View would be 10x better (if you can really minimize the afternoon sun.
San-Mat no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 9th, 2012, 11:52 AM   #516
Lorbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by San-Mat View Post
Facing mostly Forbeswood Parklane
If MW decides to change plans like in Eastwood and Newport City and builds a high rise building instead of the lagoon, the Golf View would be 10x better (if you can really minimize the afternoon sun.
Yes but there are some units that won't be blocked by Forbeswood Parklane. (The corner unit).

As for the high rise building instead of the lagoon, yes I agree that the Golf View side will be more valuable but then it will be congested if that happens.

Random thought: Whenever I pass by McKinley Road, the billionaire's row never fails to blind me (the glass windows reflect the sun's glare X_X)
Old April 9th, 2012, 12:18 PM   #517
dunamis

Likes (Received): 31

The park and lagoon being replaced in Forbestown by another high rise is highly unlikely.

According to my sources, the said area will be developed once 8 Forbestown has been topped off. From the looks of it, they'll be able to do it in 3 to 4 months.

In this case, the park will be developed by the end of the year.
dunamis no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 9th, 2012, 02:26 PM   #518
San-Mat

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunamis View Post
The park and lagoon being replaced in Forbestown by another high rise is highly unlikely.

According to my sources, the said area will be developed once 8 Forbestown has been topped off. From the looks of it, they'll be able to do it in 3 to 4 months.

In this case, the park will be developed by the end of the year.
I hope you are correct.
The lagoon lot seems to be the same size as Parklane lot.
Hope they don't get greedy.
San-Mat no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 9th, 2012, 08:07 PM   #519
tchitz
Dobby at our Laguna farm

An unobstructed view of the golf course enhances the desirability of your condo unit and adds a premium price. I can deal with the afternoon sun, because I can mitigate its effects. I can simply install a plastic type transparent filament and that will reduce 70% of the UV rays (more or less). I can add an opaque roller blind and that will reduce the heat to maybe 95%. But the view is phenomenally beautiful. The vast expanse of an open horizon looking towards Manila Bay and the glittering cityscape lights some distance away (Makati) is “to die for”. Yeah, I think I can take my morning breakfast and dinner in my balcony here. I won’t be so incline if my view is an urban concrete jungle just meters away.

Last edited by tchitz; April 9th, 2012 at 10:23 PM.
Old April 10th, 2012, 01:56 AM   #520
TheRick

Likes (Received): 141

Quote:
An unobstructed view of the golf course enhances the desirability of your condo unit and adds a premium price. I can deal with the afternoon sun, because I can mitigate its effects. I can simply install a plastic type transparent filament and that will reduce 70% of the UV rays (more or less). I can add an opaque roller blind and that will reduce the heat to maybe 95%. But the view is phenomenally beautiful. The vast expanse of an open horizon looking towards Manila Bay and the glittering cityscape lights some distance away (Makati) is “to die for”. Yeah, I think I can take my morning breakfast and dinner in my balcony here. I won’t be so incline if my view is an urban concrete jungle just meters away.
Do you know any vendor that does film reducing 70% of the heat?
The one I heard can only do upto 50%. Unfortunately, MW/Parklane does not allow it - They claim it will change the color of the tint from the outside.

I am 50/50 on it. I do envy those units that have morning sun. When afternoon rolls along they can open up their blinds/curtains and enjoy their nice BGC view in a nice cool unit with AC off. On the other hand, us facing the afternoon sun can enjoy the view in the morning but around 12 noon to 6pm blinds/curtains have to be shut. By evening you can't enjoy the golf view because its dark while the BGC view shows a very lively city.

The view is amazing. I only have about 66% (right now) of the golf view. I can't imagine if its 100% golf view.

Last edited by TheRick; April 10th, 2012 at 02:23 AM.
TheRick no está en línea   Reply With Quote