daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Forum Pencakar Langit Malaysia > Skyscrapers & Buildings

Skyscrapers & Buildings refurbishments and completed skyscrapers and high-rise buildings

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old January 31st, 2011, 07:50 AM   #81
idiamindada
BANNED

Likes (Received): 2

gila gedabak besar nak mampus…!

i'm expecting traffic congestion there...
idiamindada no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

Old January 31st, 2011, 11:19 AM   #82
cattivo

Likes (Received): 1

bloody huge & surely congestion gonna be crazy.
cattivo no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 31st, 2011, 06:03 PM   #83
azey
Julien

Likes (Received): 291

Quote:
Originally Posted by guy4versa4 View Post
OMG,tht is one big hell of a building to show how big their ego is
azey no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 31st, 2011, 06:16 PM   #84
LeeighIam

Likes (Received): 82

Size n ego is one thing but it's kinda uggggg....but id give it the benefit of the doubt..
LeeighIam no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 31st, 2011, 07:43 PM   #85
idiamindada
BANNED

reminds me of pasar tanah abang in jakarta….massive but thank God, much beautiful than this..
Old January 31st, 2011, 08:50 PM   #86
a7x

Likes (Received): 0

looks like a giant microwave oven to me.
a7x no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 31st, 2011, 10:27 PM   #87
rizalhakim
PROUD 2 B MALAYSIAN

Likes (Received): 1108

Quote:
Originally Posted by idiamindada View Post

reminds me of pasar tanah abang in jakarta….massive but thank God, much beautiful than this..
lurveeee pasar tanah abang....so much better than any wholesale shopping mall in bkk...and their new xtension so much bigger n better...but the trafic jam...aduih macet amat deh!
rizalhakim no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 1st, 2011, 04:47 PM   #88
azey
Julien

Likes (Received): 291

omg,thnk god thts not in kl
azey no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 2nd, 2011, 07:07 PM   #89
sc4

Likes (Received): 66

Memang pun nampak mcm Tanah Besar of some Abang
sc4 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 5th, 2011, 11:50 AM   #90
szehoong
M O D E R A T O R

Likes (Received): 1189

Quote:
the flats was there for decades. and we expect them to tolerate this wholesale center? instead of the newbie respects the residents? that is WRONG! :LOL:

and DBKL giving permission for the developer to do project here is also WRONG. it creates more problems. do you like a giant hypermarket or wholesale market to be built just in front of your doorstep?
Quote:
for the out of town buyers? what is that?
Quote:
i don't understand how could dbkl allow this project to be done here. the size is out of place. the access is too narrow. seriously, when it creates catastrophe, dbkl gonna be blamed at. well, it's indeed their fault!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cattivo View Post
hope this project not gonna be like Plaza GM.. u know la wholesale area, messy..

This are is nothing new to the fashion industry. I am not too sure you guys knew this before commenting but the Jalan Kenanga area is the hub for fashion retailers and distributors of fabrics and stuffs. So this mall or warehouse thingy is going to enhance and streamlined their experience.

I too had the opinion that this is going to create a traffic chaos in the area but I believe that if the developer provide ample car-parking space, I do not see this a problem. In fact it would solve the area congestion.
Old February 5th, 2011, 03:53 PM   #91
1obiwan
BANNED

Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by szehoong View Post
This are is nothing new to the fashion industry. I am not too sure you guys knew this before commenting but the Jalan Kenanga area is the hub for fashion retailers and distributors of fabrics and stuffs. So this mall or warehouse thingy is going to enhance and streamlined their experience.

I too had the opinion that this is going to create a traffic chaos in the area but I believe that if the developer provide ample car-parking space, I do not see this a problem. In fact it would solve the area congestion.
Bla, bla, bla,...shut yr mouth. ...only know how to talk, talk, talk.
1obiwan no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 5th, 2011, 05:23 PM   #92
LeeighIam

Likes (Received): 82

1obiwan: check your attitude at the door..
LeeighIam no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 5th, 2011, 06:14 PM   #93
idiamindada
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by szehoong View Post

i am very aware of that wholesale garments shops in jalan kenanga. but it is not for mass market. once this is completed, ready to expect a much more crowds flocking to that area.

the mid valley malls+the gardens proves that traffic chaos still happen even there is an 'ample car-parking space'. take a look at Jalan Syed Putra heading to mid valley…..
Old February 5th, 2011, 07:09 PM   #94
cattivo

Likes (Received): 1

Quote:
i am very aware of that wholesale garments shops in jalan kenanga. but it is not for mass market. once this is completed, ready to expect a much more crowds flocking to that area.

the mid valley malls+the gardens proves that traffic chaos still happen even there is an 'ample car-parking space'. take a look at Jalan Syed Putra heading to mid valley…..
most of small shops/bloggers that selling stuffs buy their supply from this area & some even as far as from KK & Brunei.

if u're aware enough, there are plenty of banks (more than 5 diff banks) located within Jalan Kenanga. i can easily say the business transaction around this area could easily reach million for one single business day.
cattivo no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 5th, 2011, 10:49 PM   #95
szehoong
M O D E R A T O R

Quote:

Actually Midvalley City wouldn't have traffic jams if there are ample parking. The lack of public transportation to that area simply render the fact that the mall with the largest parking simply couldn't cope with the parking even during weekday lunch hours.

Even if the Kenanga Wholesale City is completed, I doubt that the average joe would go there and buy stuffs. I dunno. Maybe they would like in Nilai 3 and in some other Asean cities with wholesale complexes but it wouldn't be too crowded to a point as most of the business transactions would be just B2B. I wouldn't be blaming DBKL for approving this as this is unavoidable as the Jalan Kenanga are is a hub for those businesses and it doesn't make sense to have this building located elsewhere. Just that DBKL would have their own problem if they did not try to rectify the traffic flow or something.
Old February 5th, 2011, 10:55 PM   #96
szehoong
M O D E R A T O R

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1obiwan View Post
Bla, bla, bla,...shut yr mouth. ...only know how to talk, talk, talk.
It is incredible that you've dedicate 13 of your total 15 posts to say "Bla, bla, bla,...shut yr mouth. ...only know how to talk, talk, talk" to my posts.

I did not do anything to you at all and I wonder why you did this. I just kindy replied to your posting a couple of hours ago and this? I also know who you are Victor Lau and I suggest you see a shrink.

You've got a big problem there and I suggest you sort it out with your ex-bosses at Ivory and bring your battle elsewhere. Thanks and hastalavista baby!
Old February 6th, 2011, 01:40 AM   #97
dengilo

Likes (Received): 975

Simple solution to the traffic problem is that DBKL work closely with LRT/monorail operators,This building is within walking distance to 3 stations all they have to do is improve the access to the stations.Sooner and later those DBKL flats will have to go.This place has got potential.
dengilo no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 13th, 2011, 07:19 AM   #98
nazrey

Likes (Received): 2205

Can see Southgate Commercial Centre as well
image hosted on flickr

http://www.flickr.com/photos/hboinay...7625993321592/
nazrey no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 8th, 2011, 09:24 AM   #99
idiamindada
BANNED