daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Infrastructure and Mobility Forums > Highways & Autobahns

Highways & Autobahns All about automobility

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old June 25th, 2013, 12:18 PM   #20781
x-type
con los terroristas

Likes (Received): 3437

Quote:
Originally Posted by Road_UK View Post
Yes.
Ethnic minorities in countries you have mentioned stand a better chance than in the countries you live in. Especially in multicultural France.
In Italy there are a few problems of violence against African and Roma immigrants.
ok, you're absolutely wrong.
so, France is deporting them without any hiding to eastern countries.
Croatia is, on the other hand, giving them a chance to integrate to society, giving them free infrastructure, releasing them of taxes etc, and what happens? they rather go back to their ghettos, but still making bunches of children on whose basis they are getting social help. also, these children are begging on the streets, each of them collects few 10's of € per day, what is more than enough for their lives. at the end of the day their dads come with their mercedeses to collect them on their crossroads, give them 10% and that's it.
and do you know what hurts me the most? that i work as a fool each day 10 hours, giving half of my earnings to that crap. should i also quit my job and go to the nearest crossroad to beg? is that the solution?

cinxxx liked this post
x-type no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old June 25th, 2013, 12:41 PM   #20782
Road_UK
BANNED

Likes (Received): 1599

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinxxx View Post
And you know that how? By watching on TV reports about EE?
And don't call me a racist anymore, I am no racist, I am just not a politically correct hypocrite.
There's a difference between political correctness and tolerance. Something people like you have to learn. I'm not political correct neither. I'm saying you are a racist. You're blaming all the crap in your country on ethnic minorities. You do it over and over again, just like your buddies from the other side of the former iron curtain. A heritage from communist times, where something different is regarded as strange. Take a stroll around Paris, New York, Amsterdam and learn. I've never seen anyone from these countries spitting at people who are different on SSC.

Last edited by Road_UK; June 25th, 2013 at 12:49 PM.
Road_UK no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 25th, 2013, 12:48 PM   #20783
Road_UK
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-type View Post

ok, you're absolutely wrong.
so, France is deporting them without any hiding to eastern countries.
Croatia is, on the other hand, giving them a chance to integrate to society, giving them free infrastructure, releasing them of taxes etc, and what happens? they rather go back to their ghettos, but still making bunches of children on whose basis they are getting social help. also, these children are begging on the streets, each of them collects few 10's of € per day, what is more than enough for their lives. at the end of the day their dads come with their mercedeses to collect them on their crossroads, give them 10% and that's it.
and do you know what hurts me the most? that i work as a fool each day 10 hours, giving half of my earnings to that crap. should i also quit my job and go to the nearest crossroad to beg? is that the solution?
It's the policies of the government's of these countries that make them behave that way in the first place. People were scratching their heads in the 70s when half of the population of Suriname flooded to the Netherlands, creating dodgy and crime ridden housing estates. But due to the tolerant but firm policies of the authorities they have now integrated well into society. At the moment they're dealing with a Moroccan crime wave, but it'll be dealt with accordingly. Turning them into celebrities for example.

You are commenting on France and their policies, but you may want to wonder how they wound up in France in the first place.
Old June 25th, 2013, 12:59 PM   #20784
Verso
Islander

Likes (Received): 4749

Quote:
You are from the Czech Republic. Do not lecture me on ethnic minorities.
1st class racism xenophobia from Road_UK; if you are from the Czech Republic, you have no right to lecture on ethnic minorities. Applying your logic, you might calm down, you're from Austria after all:

(unprecedented in the 21st-century Europe)
Verso no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 25th, 2013, 01:01 PM   #20785
cinxxx
I ♥ Timişoara

Likes (Received): 18300

Quote:
There's a difference between political correctness and tolerance. Something people like you have to learn. I'm not political correct neither. I'm saying you are a racist. You're blaming all the crap in your country on ethnic minorities. You do it over and over again, just like your buddies from the other side of the former iron curtain. A heritage from communist times, where something different is regarded as strange. Take a stroll around Paris, New York, Amsterdam and learn. I've never seen anyone from these countries spitting at people who are different on SSC.
I never blamed all the crap from my country on ethnic minorities. That's your interpretation, please stop that.

Hell, I have also Hungarian and German heritage, grew up with Hungarians German, Serbs, Gypsies. I know very well how things work in my country, better then you do from outside. I come from a multicultural place, so I have a bigger picture then Romanians from south and east. And Gypsies are one problem, but there are a lot more.

Speaking of Paris, a friend of mine went there. His impressions: dirty streets, man black peoaple (not racist meaning), arabs, Gypsies begging, cops with big riffles patrolling. General conclusion: if you want a romantic trip, then better go to Bruges.

Anyways, you still can't realize that you are the only one with your opinion and many more from different places have almost the same other opinion. Do the math. And don't just reply "you all are racist, I am tolerant"
cinxxx no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 25th, 2013, 01:08 PM   #20786
Attus

Likes (Received): 1039

Quote:
It's the policies of the government's of these countries that make them behave that way in the first place.
Wrong. It is definitely not true.
Alright, if by "policies of the government" you mean that the state does not take the children, that do never go to school, from their families; that the state pays social benefits for people that do not want to work at all; that the state let them use electricity although they do not pay for that; so, if you mean all what I listed, you may be right. In any other case you're wrong.
And you know, facts are solid things. And I don't like if you, or any one else, writes here false facts about the country I grew up.

cinxxx liked this post
Attus no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 25th, 2013, 01:09 PM   #20787
Road_UK
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verso View Post

1st class racism xenophobia from Road_UK; if you are from the Czech Republic, you have no right to lecture on ethnic minorities. Applying your logic, you might calm down, you're from Austria after all:

(unprecedented in the 21st-century Europe)
No I'm not. I'm from both England and Holland, living in an Austrian ski resort 4 years now.
Old June 25th, 2013, 01:13 PM   #20788
Verso
Islander

Likes (Received): 4749

Doesn't matter; you live in Austria now and your logic is stupid and xenophobic. According to you even Czech NGOs aren't allowed to criticize other countries on ethnic minorities.
Verso no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 25th, 2013, 01:14 PM   #20789
cinxxx
I ♥ Timişoara

Yeah, I spoke with a Dutch guy recently. He told me everyone there was very surprised after learning that he wanted to visit Romania and advised him not to go, since there are tribal people living there, you get robbed, etc.

And I am the racist one
Old June 25th, 2013, 01:18 PM   #20790
hofburg
middle lane hogger

Likes (Received): 464

Quote:
Yes.
Ethnic minorities in countries you have mentioned stand a better chance than in the countries you live in. Especially in multicultural France.
In Italy there are a few problems of violence against African and Roma immigrants.
thats trolling big time
hofburg no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 25th, 2013, 01:19 PM   #20791
Surel

Likes (Received): 2155

Quote:
Surel no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 25th, 2013, 01:19 PM   #20792
keokiracer
Roadgeek from NL

Likes (Received): 2629

Whoever said that there were tibal people is just a moron. However, the part where you get robbed is something that is being told/believed a lot in NL. But I've never been in Romania, so I can't judge about that.

EDIT: about what cinxxx said about the Dutch guy

Last edited by keokiracer; June 25th, 2013 at 01:27 PM.
keokiracer no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 25th, 2013, 01:24 PM   #20793
x-type
con los terroristas

Likes (Received): 3437

Quote:

You are commenting on France and their policies, but you may want to wonder how they wound up in France in the first place.
oh, i don't wonder. they got more money for selling stolen kids there than in Yugoslavia. also, in Yugoslavia you would end up here for such a crime.
Old June 25th, 2013, 01:25 PM   #20794
Surel

Likes (Received): 2155

Quote:
It's the policies of the government's of these countries that make them behave that way in the first place. People were scratching their heads in the 70s when half of the population of Suriname flooded to the Netherlands, creating dodgy and crime ridden housing estates. But due to the tolerant but firm policies of the authorities they have now integrated well into society. At the moment they're dealing with a Moroccan crime wave, but it'll be dealt with accordingly. Turning them into celebrities for example.

You just know nothing. The policies of "those" government in the 70s were working much better, than the free market "policy" in the 90s. Major damage in the gypsy integration was also done in the 90s through multiple "freedom" organizations and by the west ordained policies.

The fact that you are using the term Moroccan crime wave, but are spitting filth on EEs for using the word Gypsy, is just showing how low you are.
Surel no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 25th, 2013, 01:29 PM   #20795
cinxxx
I ♥ Timişoara

Quote:
Originally Posted by keokiracer View Post
Whoever said that there were tibal people is just a moron. However, the part where you get robbed is something that is being told/believed a lot in NL. But I've never been in Romania, so I can't judge about that.
You can get robbed like almost everywhere. If you pay a little attention, document yourself from locals, forums and other reliable sources, you will be just fine. Driving culture is of course more reckless, but for some who went to (southern) Italy, not such a big difference. But as a tourist you would like it, I have never heard anyone stating something else, even though there were some "cultural" differences. People are in general friendly, most speak (some) English and do their best to help. There are of course tourist or other traps, like taxi, so as I said, a little research, don't be naive and you will love it

As a permanent resident, with low income, it's not so funny anymore of course.
Old June 25th, 2013, 01:39 PM   #20796
italystf

Likes (Received): 2185

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-type View Post
a question for you: do you consider verso's, cinxxx's and x-type's so called racism a larger problem than so called racist politics of French, Spanish and Italian governments?
Yes, we're very racist, not even in the Third Reich or in pre-Mandela South Africa they did such nasty things.
We're so racist that we tolerate illegal immigrants living in illegally-built camps and barracks, often occuping public lands. Doesn't matter if they entered Schengen area illegally, they don't pay taxes, they keep their innocent children living in terrible conditions, nobody would do nothing against them because it would be racist. Laws are made to be enforced only on natives, enforcing them to immigrants or minorities is a racist crime. The democratic principe that everybody is equal in front of the law is bullshit.
Quote:
Yes.
Yes, all immigrants are very well integrated in France.

cinxxx liked this post

Last edited by italystf; June 25th, 2013 at 01:46 PM.
italystf no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 25th, 2013, 02:02 PM   #20797
Road_UK
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surel View Post

You just know nothing. The policies of "those" government in the 70s were working much better, than the free market "policy" in the 90s. Major damage in the gypsy integration was also done in the 90s through multiple "freedom" organizations and by the west ordained policies.

The fact that you are using the term Moroccan crime wave, but are spitting filth on EEs for using the word Gypsy, is just showing how low you are.
Do you speak Dutch?
Old June 25th, 2013, 02:29 PM   #20798
Pepov

Likes (Received): 9

What is the speed limit for dualcarriageway schnellstrasse in Germany?

Last edited by Pepov; June 25th, 2013 at 02:43 PM.
Pepov no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 25th, 2013, 02:43 PM   #20799
italystf

Likes (Received): 2185

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verso View Post
Sorry, but I didn't get the meaning of this pic.
I know that Bleiburg is a place in Carintia near the SLO border where thousands of anti-communists soldiers and civilians were killed by Yugoslavs in 1945.
italystf no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 25th, 2013, 02:46 PM   #20800
cinxxx
I ♥ Timişoara

I guess he means this
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bleibur...gn_controversy

Tags
highways, motorways