daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Infrastructure and Mobility Forums > Highways & Autobahns

Highways & Autobahns All about automobility

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old January 12th, 2009, 11:09 PM   #2321
Majestic
Systematic Chaos

Likes (Received): 26

Just look at the bright side of it. You're gonna be picking girls with those poems, reciting them romanticaly in sunset....

....Ok, you are not
Majestic no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old January 12th, 2009, 11:15 PM   #2322
Timon91
Error

Likes (Received): 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nielsiej13 View Post
not in old english. Dude, they use words who are driving me insane. don't know the translation. And people of 16/17 years old in The Netherlands have to learn this shit? unbelieveable. I hate school
Do thy also have to read books for Dutch? I have to read one book of poetry, and one book from before 1880. Horrible
Old January 12th, 2009, 11:19 PM   #2323
Ni3lS

Likes (Received): 3452

lol. good luck with that mate. Im already done with that. had to read 8 novels for today. my exam for dutch. Had a 7 Quite happy with that
[2016] > Norway, Valencia, Arvidsjaur, Innsbruck, Moselvalley, Geneva, Lisbon, Basel, Vosges, Munich, Trieste, Barcelona, Nürburgring, Frankfurt, Spa, Berlin, Wuppertal, Dortmund, Como, Monaco, Saint-Tropez, Tegernsee, Hamburg, Lübeck, Madrid, Stuttgart, Faro, Hochgurgl
[2017] > Düsseldorf, Mallorca, Geneva, Annecy, Montafon, Vorarlberg, Barcelona, Zürich, Crete, Lisbon, Cascais, Málaga, Ronda, Dolomiti, Sistiana, Kitzbühel
Ni3lS no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 12th, 2009, 11:22 PM   #2324
Timon91
Error

Your oral exam for Dutch? I only have that in a couple of months. I just read that book from before 1880. I also have to read one book of poetry. Good thing is, is that there is a book called "snikken en grimlachjes", which is a book of poetry, from the 1860's. That counts for both. I read it. Horrible, but I've had it now
Old January 12th, 2009, 11:24 PM   #2325
DJZG
...rodjen na Balkanu...

Likes (Received): 10

oh... school problems... how sweet...
i wish i could be in school now... the best time of my life
Old January 12th, 2009, 11:29 PM   #2326
Ni3lS

that's what they all say. Well, Im happy when I finished school. So I can finally start living
[2016] > Norway, Valencia, Arvidsjaur, Innsbruck, Moselvalley, Geneva, Lisbon, Basel, Vosges, Munich, Trieste, Barcelona, Nürburgring, Frankfurt, Spa, Berlin, Wuppertal, Dortmund, Como, Monaco, Saint-Tropez, Tegernsee, Hamburg, Lübeck, Madrid, Stuttgart, Faro, Hochgurgl
[2017] > Düsseldorf, Mallorca, Geneva, Annecy, Montafon, Vorarlberg, Barcelona, Zürich, Crete, Lisbon, Cascais, Málaga, Ronda, Dolomiti, Sistiana, Kitzbühel
Old January 12th, 2009, 11:31 PM   #2327
Timon91
Error

What are you going to do after you finished school?
Old January 12th, 2009, 11:39 PM   #2328
Ni3lS

Im going to the united states for 1 year From August 2009 until June 2010
Old January 12th, 2009, 11:41 PM   #2329
Timon91
Error

Wow, I'm jealous! Are you going to do one year of high school? And where in the US are you going?
Old January 12th, 2009, 11:44 PM   #2330
Nexis
Dark Wolf

Likes (Received): 17044

hehe , Chris something tells me otherwise.

more questions for Chriszwolle

1. How times a week do u fill up ur tank?

2. Doesn't Driving get lonely?

3. Hows the Ukrainian Gas crisis affecting you & your Lengthy Drives?

4. Would you drive to all the European formers u like?

5. I got this idea for you & verso , how about you two race each other around Europe documenting each others trips , extensively with photos , toll stamps , receipts , hotel check in's , and random ppl you meet who can confirm u were there on that day. Its just one of my crazy ideas!

PS. Why do u not come on MSN anymore? I feel so lonely without my only dutch contact

~Corey Best
Visit the New Jersey Section
Nexis no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 12th, 2009, 11:44 PM   #2331
Verso
Islander

Likes (Received): 4749

Quote:
I hate war poems

Verso no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 12th, 2009, 11:46 PM   #2332
Ni3lS

Yea Im going to do highschool Im not sure yet. wednesday a guy of sts highschool is coming. And than I have to decide if Im going or not. But I already decided Im going so he is just coming so I can ask him some other questions and stuff. They don't place people in the big cities so Im probably choosing for a different landscape like Colorado. So I can snowboard in the winter ( Rocky Mountains ) At least they have real snow in the winter
Old January 12th, 2009, 11:49 PM   #2333
Ni3lS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verso View Post

It's funny to see a video like that. but learning those poems That sucks!
Old January 12th, 2009, 11:52 PM   #2334
Ni3lS

Im going to sleep right now Have to wake up at 7 AM tomorrow. Wish me luck seeya
Old January 12th, 2009, 11:55 PM   #2335
Timon91
Error

Quote:
Yea Im going to do highschool Im not sure yet. wednesday a guy of sts highschool is coming. And than I have to decide if Im going or not. But I already decided Im going so he is just coming so I can ask him some other questions and stuff. They don't place people in the big cities so Im probably choosing for a different landscape like Colorado. So I can snowboard in the winter ( Rocky Mountains ) At least they have real snow in the winter
I'd go for North Dakota, and learn everything about the prairie

Good night, btw
Old January 13th, 2009, 12:00 AM   #2336
Verso
Islander

Likes (Received): 4749

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexis View Post
5. I got this idea for you & verso , how about you two race each other around Europe documenting each others trips , extensively with photos , toll stamps , receipts , hotel check in's , and random ppl you meet who can confirm u were there on that day. Its just one of my crazy ideas!
I don't like taking photos actually, especially with my worse-than-average camera, I don't enjoy driving like that. Also, I'd be a bit bored, if I went alone. I haven't really done particularly long trips, my longest was 1,500 km... by bus. The longest I've driven myself (by car) wasn't more than 850 km. Cool idea though.
Verso no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 13th, 2009, 06:27 AM   #2337
DJZG
...rodjen na Balkanu...

my friend from college had a nice trip in USA... he found some job in Vermont national park, worked there for about one month, then went to NY, had some fun... found job at KFC in Ocean City, earned some money... then they rented a car and went on a trip across america to SF... they've been mostly everywhere... Memphis, Kansas City, Yellowstone, Grand Canyon, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, San Francisco... and at the end they went back with car to NY...
six months of enjoying adventure
Old January 13th, 2009, 08:46 AM   #2338
DJZG
...rodjen na Balkanu...

yesterday boss called that i have to go to work today on a different location... our building has shut down heating cause of reduction...
situation in croatia is pretty serious... how are things in your countries?
seems that russians came to an agreement and gas is slowly coming to us
Old January 13th, 2009, 10:27 AM   #2339
Timon91
Error

Only 4% of our gas comes from Russia, the rest comes mostly out of our own country, so we're not really effected. Hungary, Serbia and Bulgaria are pretty screwed, is what they said on the news yesterday
Old January 13th, 2009, 12:43 PM   #2340
Ni3lS

Newspapers today said that the gas is going to the pipe today..

Btw, my english exam was quite easy actually Now I have to learn history and biology

Tags
highways, motorways