daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Infrastructure and Mobility Forums > Highways & Autobahns

Highways & Autobahns All about automobility

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old January 25th, 2009, 08:50 PM   #2781
Timon91
Error

Likes (Received): 46

Ahhhh, motorway cake. Lovely

Sponsored Links
Old January 25th, 2009, 09:10 PM   #2782
x-type
con los terroristas

Likes (Received): 3438

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nielsiej13 View Post
Are you serious?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verso View Post
Indeed.
absolutely i don't pay attention onto names of sub-forums so i don't know why is it so funny wherever i write, i write in the same way, doesn't matter whether it is world section or those national subforums (however you call them). frankly, till few months ago i haven't noticed that division at all
Old January 25th, 2009, 09:26 PM   #2783
Ni3lS

Likes (Received): 3442

okay, well. We just thought it was funny because actually almost everyone knows what a skybar is.. and you are member since 2005..
[2016] > Norway, Valencia, Arvidsjaur, Innsbruck, Moselvalley, Geneva, Lisbon, Basel, Vosges, Munich, Trieste, Barcelona, Nürburgring, Frankfurt, Spa, Berlin, Wuppertal, Dortmund, Como, Monaco, Saint-Tropez, Tegernsee, Hamburg, Lübeck, Madrid, Stuttgart, Faro, Hochgurgl
[2017] > Düsseldorf, Mallorca, Geneva, Annecy, Montafon, Vorarlberg, Barcelona, Zürich, Crete, Lisbon, Cascais, Málaga, Ronda, Dolomiti, Sistiana, Kitzbühel
Ni3lS no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 25th, 2009, 10:02 PM   #2784
Timon91
Error

Why change the thread title, Chris? SSC's roadtrippers would have been perfect for the next Roadside rest area
Old January 25th, 2009, 10:05 PM   #2785
Verso
Islander

Likes (Received): 4749

For our questionably-educated x-type (): this is Skybar! Chit-chat in other words, like Croatian Caffč, European DLM or Slovenian Gostilna pod lipo. Or this very thread. I hope it's clearer now.
Verso no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 25th, 2009, 10:28 PM   #2786
Radish2

Likes (Received): 60

See? We continue the same discussion again?
Radish2 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 25th, 2009, 10:29 PM   #2787
Robosteve

Likes (Received): 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radish2 View Post
See? We continue the same discussion again?
Trying to start an off-topic conversation just for the sake of having an off-topic conversation isn't going to work. People are going to talk about what they want to talk about, and it seems people here would rather talk about motorways than the weather. Quite frankly, I can't blame them.
Robosteve no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 25th, 2009, 10:32 PM   #2788
ChrisZwolle
Road user

Likes (Received): 19397

Strazdje, Dasvidanja!
[IMG]http://i39.************/2j3mxqv.jpg[/IMG]
ChrisZwolle no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 25th, 2009, 10:40 PM   #2789
RipleyLV

Likes (Received): 2281

Chris, your Russian is horrible!

EDIT: It's Zdraste, BTW.

Last edited by RipleyLV; January 25th, 2009 at 10:47 PM.
RipleyLV no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 25th, 2009, 10:46 PM   #2790
Radish2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robosteve View Post
Trying to start an off-topic conversation just for the sake of having an off-topic conversation isn't going to work. People are going to talk about what they want to talk about, and it seems people here would rather talk about motorways than the weather. Quite frankly, I can't blame them.
We donīt ever talk about roads here, if you can show me one psst were we talk about roads here I would be glad. We talk about Chrisīs lizense plate fetishysm and thatīs it. Tell me where we talk about aspahlt, thermoplast markings or not, different asphalt types and so on, we donīt, because in the Netherlands there just arenīt good roads, in Slovenia there are but Verso doesnīt seem to be interested about roads aswell.
Old January 25th, 2009, 10:47 PM   #2791
Robosteve

Quote:
We donīt ever talk about roads here, if you can show me one psst were we talk about roads here I would be glad. We talk about Chrisīs lizense plate fetishysm and thatīs it. Tell me where we talk about aspahlt, thermoplast markings or not, different asphalt types and so on, we donīt, because in the Netherlands there just arenīt good roads, in Slovenia there are but Verso doesnīt seem to be interested about roads aswell.
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showpo...&postcount=762
Old January 25th, 2009, 10:57 PM   #2792
Majestic
Systematic Chaos

Likes (Received): 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verso View Post
That sounds nice but funny to me.

In Polish that would be "Gościna pod lipą".
Majestic no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 25th, 2009, 11:18 PM   #2793
x-type
con los terroristas

Likes (Received): 3438

Chris has new hobby - stalking eastern lorries around NL

Verso, tnx
Old January 26th, 2009, 01:19 AM   #2794
Radish2

Ok, could someone tell me why the idiots of google earth donīt refresh their maps frequently anymore. They advertise the shit program that it is very good and let TV channels and so on pay for their shit but donīt refresh to high resolution maps. I am really upset that in Bulgaria they havnīt refreshed anything for about 6 months from now, and even then they refreshed in medium resolution which is to be honest quite low, probably 4 m = pixel. If anyone knows more about google earth could he say why it takes so long to refresh uncovered areas with high resolutional maps?
Old January 26th, 2009, 11:34 AM   #2795
Timon91
Error

Tonight at 1 o'clock a dog thought it was funny to start barking. It kept me awake until 2, when the police finally came to pick the dog up and take it away
Old January 26th, 2009, 12:17 PM   #2796
Robosteve

I finally borrowed my dad's car and made a driving video, but thanks to Sydney's erratic summer weather, what was supposed to be Sydney Harbour Bridge at night turned into Sydney Harbour Bridge at night in the rain. Some of it is a bit obscured by the water on the windscreen, but I'm going to upload it anyway.
Old January 26th, 2009, 12:41 PM   #2797
Radish2

Excuse me, could anyone bother answering my question? Too bad the police caught the dog, he should have barked the whole night like in everywhere else in the world where people have insolation windows and hear almost nothing of the dog.

Ok, could someone tell me why the idiots of google earth donīt refresh their maps frequently anymore. They advertise the shit program that it is very good and let TV channels and so on pay for their shit but donīt refresh to high resolution maps. I am really upset that in Bulgaria they havnīt refreshed anything for about 6 months from now, and even then they refreshed in medium resolution which is to be honest quite low, probably 4 m = pixel. If anyone knows more about google earth could he say why it takes so long to refresh uncovered areas with high resolutional maps?
Old January 26th, 2009, 12:46 PM   #2798
Robosteve

Quote:
Excuse me, could anyone bother answering my question? Too bad the police caught the dog, he should have barked the whole night like in everywhere else in the world where people have insolation windows and hear almost nothing of the dog.

If someone had an answer for you, they would have posted it. Repeating your question won't help matters, it will only serve to irritate people.
Old January 26th, 2009, 03:43 PM   #2799
Verso
Islander

Likes (Received): 4749

Construction update from my street.

That's quite deep, I hope my house doesn't fall in, lol.

They've already finished here, just asphalt is waiting.

The machine is damn loud!

That's all for now, stay tuned. =)

Last edited by Verso; January 26th, 2009 at 05:54 PM.
Verso no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 26th, 2009, 03:51 PM   #2800
deranged
okay then

Likes (Received): 167

How many months until it's finished?

And when will you be able to drive on your street again?
deranged no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Tags
highways, motorways