daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Infrastructure and Mobility Forums > Highways & Autobahns

Highways & Autobahns All about automobility

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old February 12th, 2009, 09:49 PM   #3141
Mateusz

Likes (Received): 235

How people can tolerate offences and swearwords ? You should banned ages ago. Just the tolerancy of some mods let you survived. You worked a lot for such image
Mateusz no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old February 12th, 2009, 09:51 PM   #3142
PLH

Likes (Received): 2823

Who? Me?

Hey, don't start that again. Radi's changed... a bit at least
PLH no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 12th, 2009, 10:12 PM   #3143
Mateusz

I mean Radish2 (aka Radi) of course.

Just he shouldn't expect a friendly approach if he will carry on. But at least it seems ok now
Old February 12th, 2009, 10:42 PM   #3144
Radish2

Likes (Received): 60

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mateusz View Post
I mean Radish2 (aka Radi) of course.

Just he shouldn't expect a friendly approach if he will carry on. But at least it seems ok now
I am not unfriendly, I am just always amazed that when I try to talk about something else than very low level conversations about what car you saw today noone responses, that just prooves that the people here aren´t spiritual, aren´t very intelligent etc, NOT all ofcourse but it´s too bad when noone gives a damn about anything else than what car he has seen today and how the signs on the motorway look or which destinations they show.
Radish2 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 12th, 2009, 10:52 PM   #3145
Mateusz

That's what is rest area for... to talk about whatever crap
Old February 12th, 2009, 10:58 PM   #3146
Timon91
Error

Likes (Received): 46

Yeah, if Radi doesn't want to talk about booze, foreign license plates and bad weather he should just avoid this thread. In the other threads there is enough to have a serious discussion about.
Old February 13th, 2009, 06:57 AM   #3147
Nexis
Dark Wolf

Likes (Received): 17044

Children Children please no fighting , My fictional Planet book is a great topic, i took earth and reorganized it , too my likings! The Low Countries cover 60% of Central Europe. I wiped all Country names clean , and replaced them with my own. The Democratic Republic of Z0rg covers 90% of North America except Cuba and Hispaniola. The Republic of El Cordillia covers 90 % of South America. The Sunway Island is 3 country fused as one The Philippines , Taiwan , and Indonesia. Pina Island is a reshaped version of Japan just all the Islands fused and slimmed down a little. Population of my Planet which is called Nexis of a Genesis is 7.3 billion people, setting is not to far in the future....well if you have any ideas send my way!

Absolutely No Struma ideas!
Visit the New Jersey Section
Nexis no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 13th, 2009, 06:40 PM   #3148
Ni3lS

Likes (Received): 3454

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radish2 View Post
I am not unfriendly, I am just always amazed that when I try to talk about something else than very low level conversations about what car you saw today noone responses, that just prooves that the people here aren´t spiritual, aren´t very intelligent etc, NOT all ofcourse but it´s too bad when noone gives a damn about anything else than what car he has seen today and how the signs on the motorway look or which destinations they show.

Just what the other forumers are saying overhere, this topic is about crap. There is no intelligence ( or almost no ) overhere. Just talk about things you saw or experienced this week. IT'S MADE FOR FUN. If you want to have serious discussions, look in the other highway topics will ya?
[2016] > Norway, Valencia, Arvidsjaur, Innsbruck, Moselvalley, Geneva, Lisbon, Basel, Vosges, Munich, Trieste, Barcelona, Nürburgring, Frankfurt, Spa, Berlin, Wuppertal, Dortmund, Como, Monaco, Saint-Tropez, Tegernsee, Hamburg, Lübeck, Madrid, Stuttgart, Faro, Hochgurgl
[2017] > Düsseldorf, Mallorca, Geneva, Annecy, Montafon, Vorarlberg, Barcelona, Zürich, Crete, Lisbon, Cascais, Málaga, Ronda, Dolomiti, Sistiana, Kitzbühel
Ni3lS no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 13th, 2009, 07:40 PM   #3149
Timon91
Error

Do you also have a week off now, Niels? I'm so glad I don't have to think about school for one week now
Old February 13th, 2009, 07:42 PM   #3150
ChrisZwolle
Road user

Likes (Received): 19425

I'm planning to head up to Groningen tomorrow, north of the Netherlands. New part of N7 expressway opened there, I want to make some pics and vids. I also might visit Zurich.
ChrisZwolle está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old February 13th, 2009, 08:19 PM   #3151
Radish2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ni3lS View Post
Just what the other forumers are saying overhere, this topic is about crap. There is no intelligence ( or almost no ) overhere. Just talk about things you saw or experienced this week. IT'S MADE FOR FUN. If you want to have serious discussions, look in the other highway topics will ya?
I probably wont, because evenon the serious topics theren´s never discussion about asphalt and how the motorways are being built, the intelligent people like Keber for example ofcourse don´t come here often because they don´t want to waste their time with low intellect discussions like here, I need to look for other forums, where I don´t get warnings when I ask for answers. Chris can ya hear me? Is it a personal thing or what, do you need to play the boss or what, why do you give me warnings when I ask for an answer?
Old February 13th, 2009, 08:24 PM   #3152
ChrisZwolle
Road user

Send me or another mod a PM if it bothers you, I'm not gonna discuss it on the forums.
Old February 13th, 2009, 08:41 PM   #3153
Radish2

I sent you a pm which you didn´t answer.
Old February 13th, 2009, 09:17 PM   #3154
Morsue

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisZwolle View Post
I'm planning to head up to Groningen tomorrow, north of the Netherlands. New part of N7 expressway opened there, I want to make some pics and vids. I also might visit Zurich.
You mean Zürich is on the way to Groningen? I would consider it quite a detour
Morsue no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 13th, 2009, 09:21 PM   #3155
ChrisZwolle
Road user

Zurich

Actually, the trip for tomorrow has just been cancelled, my friend had an emergency in his family. Maybe next week or the week after that.
Old February 13th, 2009, 09:23 PM   #3156
Timon91
Error

I knew that such a reply was going to come
Old February 13th, 2009, 09:31 PM   #3157
ChrisZwolle
Road user

Don't mess with Zurich, there's even a freeway-to-freeway interchange named after the 196 inhabitants village

Not that the Dutch Zurich doesn't have an umlaut, like the Swiss Zürich.
Old February 13th, 2009, 09:59 PM   #3158
Timon91
Error

What else should they've called it? Knooppunt Wûnseradiel?
Old February 13th, 2009, 10:00 PM   #3159
ChrisZwolle
Road user

Knooppunt middle of nowhere
Old February 13th, 2009, 10:03 PM   #3160
Timon91
Error

Knooppunt nodecentvillagearoundsowedontknowwhatnameweshouldgiveit

Tags