daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Infrastructure and Mobility Forums > Highways & Autobahns

Highways & Autobahns All about automobility

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old April 21st, 2009, 09:21 AM   #4061
dubart
HAL9001

Likes (Received): 158

This is for you, Radi. Altough you probably weren't even born when this was popular...

dubart no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old April 21st, 2009, 09:29 AM   #4062
Ban.BL
BANNED

Likes (Received): 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radish2 View Post
OMG, bullshit. It has nothing to do with size man, why do Macedonian radio stations play electronic music and Pop music, do you know why? Because they want to be cool, they want to be european, openminded, and macedonia is a small country. But it seems slovenian radio stations try to force Slovenians to think they and their music is the best and to not be openminded and cool, but to be extremly conservative.

SpicyMcHaggis, I would just turn off the sound and watch the great girls.
You are so clueless. You really think that all people are so shallow like that. If you have complexes from your country and if you think that listening foreign music means that you are progressive and open-minded you are wrong. Foreign music in Macedonia, Croatia and Slovenia is not something new like in Bulgaria. Since 60īs foreign music was popular in ex-Yugoslavia. We had MTV since 80īs, our parents listened Beatles. It is not some new popular thing to us. You obviously have same issue with that, but don+t judge other countries by yours.
Ban.BL no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 21st, 2009, 09:32 AM   #4063
Timon91
Error

Likes (Received): 46

What a useless discussion
Old April 21st, 2009, 09:51 AM   #4064
snupix

Likes (Received): 36

Priceless!
snupix no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 21st, 2009, 10:57 AM   #4065
Total

Likes (Received): 0

I am bit new on this forums, so i still get surprised how some people are ignorant, stubborn and being, well borderline racist, since it seems to me it would be ok if slovenian music would be more "techno or electronic". Since to me it seems like it doesnt matter if music is english or whatnot, it should be just the type radi likes...

Btw great video from Atomik Harmonik!

Last edited by Total; April 21st, 2009 at 11:40 AM. Reason: topic was moved
Total no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 21st, 2009, 12:22 PM   #4066
Radish2

Likes (Received): 60

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ban.BL View Post
You are so clueless. You really think that all people are so shallow like that. If you have complexes from your country and if you think that listening foreign music means that you are progressive and open-minded you are wrong. Foreign music in Macedonia, Croatia and Slovenia is not something new like in Bulgaria. Since 60īs foreign music was popular in ex-Yugoslavia. We had MTV since 80īs, our parents listened Beatles. It is not some new popular thing to us. You obviously have same issue with that, but don+t judge other countries by yours.
Such a bullshit, in Bulgaria foreign music was aviable that time, too. My mother also listened to Beatles and all the old Disco stuff etc, they even played it in the discos that time. I explained why in Slovenia and Croatia such music is played, just because the people are very big patriots, Verso says that Slovenians are more openminded and do listen foreign music, good, but the radiochannels still play mainly Slovenian music. Just admit it Ban.BL, Croatians are very very proud to be Croatians.
Radish2 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 21st, 2009, 01:12 PM   #4067
Ban.BL
BANNED

And you concluded that they are prud by listening radio stations?! That is crap.
What does open-mildness has to do with english music.
Old April 21st, 2009, 01:22 PM   #4068
Radish2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ban.BL View Post
And you concluded that they are prud by listening radio stations?! That is crap.
What does open-mildness has to do with english music.
It shows that you have interest to foreign things, different things, not always the same lovesongs of the country, patriotysm smells big time. But I guess you find the idea good to educate your children to be patriotic, maybe you even like to tel them that Croatia is the best land out there.

And I donīt conclude anything man, itīs just a fact. Why do you think serbs earlier mainly listened to Narodna muzika? Because they were big patriots and didnīt want to hear much stuff from other parts of the world, after the war for example, now people have changed and most stations play various music, and thus very good music.
Old April 21st, 2009, 01:37 PM   #4069
dubart
HAL9001

First of all, Ban.BL is not from Croatia... Why do you attack him? Do you understand Slo&Cro that good to tell that songs in those languages glorify those countries and nothing else? No love songs in Slovenian or Croatian? Wow, we're some North Korea style country
Right now there's a radio playing in my office and after two Italian already an 11th English song in a row! I gotta call those bastards and tell them they're not patriotic enough
Old April 21st, 2009, 01:43 PM   #4070
Radish2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubart View Post
First of all, Ban.BL is not from Croatia... Why do you attack him? Do you understand Slo&Cro that good to tell that songs in those languages glorify those countries and nothing else? No love songs in Slovenian or Croatian? Wow, we're some North Korea style country
Right now there's a radio playing in my office and after two Italian already an 11th English song in a row! I gotta call those bastards and tell them they're not patriotic enough
thatīs a good thing then, tell me the name of the radio so when I go through Croatia next time I can switch to that not patriotic channel.
Old April 21st, 2009, 01:51 PM   #4071
dubart
HAL9001

Quote:
thatīs a good thing then, tell me the name of the radio so when I go through Croatia next time I can switch to that not patriotic channel.
It's a local station and off route to Slovenia
But in Zagreb tune to Radio 101 or Antena Zagreb or whatever... The ONLY station with NO foreign music is Narodni radio. So avoid that one (I guess your car radio has RDS).
Old April 21st, 2009, 01:53 PM   #4072
Radish2

Ok, for Croatia I have the info now, in Croatia it wasnīt as bad as in Slovenia by far, now I want to know all radios on the route Novo mesto - Jesenice which donīt play Slovenian music.
Old April 21st, 2009, 02:18 PM   #4073
Mateusz

Likes (Received): 235

Ha ha some ridiculous pop / disco from 80s

I like the czech MC Eric, it's funny
Mateusz no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 21st, 2009, 02:56 PM   #4074
Marvin(SLO)

Quote:
Ok, for Croatia I have the info now, in Croatia it wasnīt as bad as in Slovenia by far, now I want to know all radios on the route Novo mesto - Jesenice which donīt play Slovenian music.
Some radio stations in Slovenia.

Where do you see the dominance of "Slovenian music"?

Next time you`re in the area just switch to Radio Slovenia International.
Marvin(SLO) no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 21st, 2009, 02:57 PM   #4075
Radish2

Radio Slovenia international played mostly Slovenian music
Old April 21st, 2009, 03:16 PM   #4076
Marvin(SLO)

??????

I listen RSi very often and I have never heard "Polka" or any other "Alpine" music.

Only international and few Slovenian songs/hits.
Marvin(SLO) no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 21st, 2009, 03:19 PM   #4077
Radish2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvin(SLO) View Post

??????

I listen RSi very often and I have never heard "Polka" or any other "Alpine" music.

Only international and few Slovenian songs/hits.
Not Polka shit, but Slovenian Po songs or so, do you think I would listen to Polka more then 5 sec? I skipped the Polka channels emidiatelly.
Old April 21st, 2009, 03:34 PM   #4078
pijanec

Likes (Received): 6

Quote:
It shows that you have interest to foreign things, different things, not always the same lovesongs of the country, patriotysm smells big time.
Since when purpose of songs in Slovenian language is to glorify beautiful country of Slovenia?
pijanec no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 21st, 2009, 03:42 PM   #4079
Ban.BL
BANNED

Quote:
It shows that you have interest to foreign things, different things, not always the same lovesongs of the country, patriotysm smells big time. But I guess you find the idea good to educate your children to be patriotic, maybe you even like to tel them that Croatia is the best land out there.

And I donīt conclude anything man, itīs just a fact. Why do you think serbs earlier mainly listened to Narodna muzika? Because they were big patriots and didnīt want to hear much stuff from other parts of the world, after the war for example, now people have changed and most stations play various music, and thus very good music.
Oh my God... You will grow up in few years
Old April 21st, 2009, 03:47 PM   #4080
KHS

Likes (Received): 928

for radi...

they all have live stream so listen for your self... Feel free to ask for more links if this isn't enough.

Antena

Otvoreni

Plavi

Cibona

Radio 057

Novi Radio

there is only one radio station that plays only croatian music... Narodni radio
KHS no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Tags
highways, motorways