daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Infrastructure and Mobility Forums > Highways & Autobahns

Highways & Autobahns All about automobility

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old December 24th, 2008, 03:47 PM   #1761
wyqtor
Coexist

Likes (Received): 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radish2 View Post
I havnīt seen people who only talk about one subject always.
Let's just say I happen to know someone who has a way of inserting the subject of the Struma motorway and the E79 road in every conversation...

Though I have to say that sometimes your posts are more fun for me to read than Chris's. (no offense Chris)

So, what about Google Earth coverage? We pretty much got medium-high resolution in Romania for the whole country, so it's really cool. Too bad we didn't get street names in cities, unlike Bulgaria.
wyqtor no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old December 24th, 2008, 04:26 PM   #1762
Radish2

Likes (Received): 60

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJZG View Post
well Radi, this subforum is intended to be road theme... so there are lots of highway fans just chatting about roads... and some people go to railway section and they talk about railways...
i personally like to waste time anywhere on this forum... cause i like skyscrapers... supertalls... highrises... infrastructure and mobility... sim city subforums... and regional croatian subforum... and everywhere i talk about those topics
I think you are not understanding the pointk, are you? Whenever I say something not directly related to roads in this thread it just gets ignored if you havnīt realized it. I donīt care about that but it just shows me that people here have no interest for anything than roads, especially Chris, Verso, X-type and the other visitors who are here often.
Radish2 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 24th, 2008, 04:31 PM   #1763
Turnovec
-----------

Likes (Received): 18762

Quote:
I think you are not understanding the pointk, are you? Whenever I say something not directly related to roads in this thread it just gets ignored if you havnīt realized it. I donīt care about that but it just shows me that people here have no interest for anything than roads, especially Chris, Verso, X-type and the other visitors who are here often.
Radi, in the Bulgarian forum you get ignored even when say something directly related to roads Remmember how nobody replied to you even after you asked at least 5 times in different threads how is the progress on Liulin motorway? Why people look down at you like this is a mystery for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyqtor View Post
So, what about Google Earth coverage? We pretty much got medium-high resolution in Romania for the whole country, so it's really cool. Too bad we didn't get street names in cities, unlike Bulgaria.
Why do you people associate radi with Bulgaria? I mean he can't even write right in bulgarian ...
Turnovec está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old December 24th, 2008, 04:38 PM   #1764
x-type
con los terroristas

Likes (Received): 3437

Quote:
so why the hell are you hanging here with us when you don't like our conversation? this forum is huge and this is definitely not only place to chat. make yourself and ourselves happy and go to chatroom at hong kong subforum.

Last edited by x-type; December 24th, 2008 at 06:25 PM.
x-type no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 24th, 2008, 04:50 PM   #1765
Radish2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turnovec View Post
Radi, in the Bulgarian forum you get ignored even when say something directly related to roads Remmember how nobody replied to you even after you asked at least 5 times in different threads how is the progress on Liulin motorway? Why people look down at you like this is a mystery for me

Why do you people associate radi with Bulgaria? I mean he can't even write right in bulgarian ...
Do I? Thatīs why I got replies when I talked about Ivan Kostov, when I talked about the metro system and other threads. Just because you have some mental problems and get annoyed when I say not many Bulgarian women look good, because that was when you started to attack me, Turnovec, whatever offense you say man, you canīt impress me except that I report you because your reasons for insulting me are so obvious and rediculous that it shows me you are very dumb, you support your country altough you canīt tell what tastes people should have, not all men are forced to like Bulgarian women you ****, you have some silly ideas about foreigners having to like everything in Bulgaria but you donīt get that you canīt force people to like what you wnat, like Bulgarian women for example.

"Why do you people associate radi with Bulgaria? I mean he can't even write right in bulgarian ... "

OMG you ****, donīt talk as if it would be something godlike to be Bulgarian, you are rediulous. I am Bulgarian, I can show you my passport and other documents, I am born in Blagoevgrad. You ask why people associate me with Bulgaria, why, why do you speak as if Bulgaria is a superior country with women that look better than women in any other country in the world and so on, you are too poor and canīt afford leaving your country to see that you are just plainwrong so just shut up man.

Last edited by Radish2; December 24th, 2008 at 04:58 PM.
Old December 24th, 2008, 05:08 PM   #1766
Radish2

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyqtor View Post
Let's just say I happen to know someone who has a way of inserting the subject of the Struma motorway and the E79 road in every conversation...

Though I have to say that sometimes your posts are more fun for me to read than Chris's. (no offense Chris)

I said that google earth should use better geometry and 3d buildings and noone replied then, well a few did and thatīs with anything that doesnīt have to do with Chriss and Versos roadtopics about number plates and so on.
Old December 24th, 2008, 05:47 PM   #1767
Mateusz

Likes (Received): 235

Quote:
OMG, thatīs the rest area and you are so addicted taht you only tal about roads and tracks, very poor people I must say, you donīt have any other interest than raods and cars and roadnetworks, I already donīt visit the forum often but it seems I have to visit the forum even more seldom because itīs pathetic to only have one interest.
Said Radi the Strumoholic...

And yes we have other interests
Mateusz no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 24th, 2008, 05:56 PM   #1768
Turnovec
-----------

Likes (Received): 18762

Quote:
Do I? Thatīs why I got replies when I talked about Ivan Kostov, when I talked about the metro system and other threads. Just because you have some mental problems and get annoyed when I say not many Bulgarian women look good, because that was when you started to attack me, Turnovec, whatever offense you say man, you canīt impress me except that I report you because your reasons for insulting me are so obvious and rediculous that it shows me you are very dumb, you support your country altough you canīt tell what tastes people should have, not all men are forced to like Bulgarian women you ****, you have some silly ideas about foreigners having to like everything in Bulgaria but you donīt get that you canīt force people to like what you wnat, like Bulgarian women for example.

"Why do you people associate radi with Bulgaria? I mean he can't even write right in bulgarian ... "

OMG you ****, donīt talk as if it would be something godlike to be Bulgarian, you are rediulous. I am Bulgarian, I can show you my passport and other documents, I am born in Blagoevgrad. You ask why people associate me with Bulgaria, why, why do you speak as if Bulgaria is a superior country with women that look better than women in any other country in the world and so on, you are too poor and canīt afford leaving your country to see that you are just plainwrong so just shut up man.
What a load of Gibberish! LOL
Turnovec está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old December 24th, 2008, 06:36 PM   #1769
DJZG
...rodjen na Balkanu...

Likes (Received): 10

c'mon guys... it's ok... radi don't mean we ignore you... sometimes something comes up later and we just forget about things we talked before... it's nothing personal... lots of times i write something and no one replies but few days later someone writes something totally unrelated... i'm not taking that offensive, then why should you...
it's just a non-committing casual fun we do around here and it's definitely not a thing that our lives depend on...
Old December 24th, 2008, 07:06 PM   #1770
Mateusz

Now it seems like Chris author of alll topics
Old December 24th, 2008, 07:26 PM   #1771
Verso
Islander

Likes (Received): 4749

Quote:
Coming from you. So you're saying all my 8,251 posts are about roads? Not to mention those posts in skybars, which don't count. It's not my problem, if you don't check the Slovenian subforum, the DLM etc to see how much I write there. But it would be a problem, if I started to write just about everything possible in Highways & Autobahns (like you!). Also, I check many other websites, just fyi. You're getting really annoying.
Verso no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 24th, 2008, 08:24 PM   #1772
DJZG
...rodjen na Balkanu...

oh... it's christmas guys... go out and celebrate that birthday with a lot of alcohol

damn... i'm still working...
Old December 24th, 2008, 08:32 PM   #1773
Mateusz

I will be starting christmas eve supper soon...

I don't know what I will get... I know only that my brother will be getting Wii.
I hope some %%% will be tonight
Old December 24th, 2008, 09:23 PM   #1774
Timon91
Error

Likes (Received): 46

I just had a couple of glühweins after work (about four in five minutes). It was quite hard to stay riding straight when going home
Old December 24th, 2008, 09:53 PM   #1775
x-type
con los terroristas

Likes (Received): 3437

i have been drinking chardonay that i have made on my own. the first vintage of it and i just tried few drops till today. and i can tell you that it's damn good
Old December 24th, 2008, 10:11 PM   #1776
ChrisZwolle
Road user

Likes (Received): 19388

I'm now drinking some Vodka
ChrisZwolle no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 24th, 2008, 10:15 PM   #1777
Timon91
Error

Likes (Received): 46

We're on the alcohol tour today
Old December 24th, 2008, 10:16 PM   #1778
Verso
Islander

Likes (Received): 4749

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisZwolle View Post
I'm now drinking some Vodka
I'm still on "voda" (water) - but not cold.
Verso no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 24th, 2008, 10:26 PM   #1779
Radish2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verso View Post
Coming from you. So you're saying all my 8,251 posts are about roads? Not to mention those posts in skybars, which don't count. It's not my problem, if you don't check the Slovenian subforum, the DLM etc to see how much I write there. But it would be a problem, if I started to write just about everything possible in Highways & Autobahns (like you!). Also, I check many other websites, just fyi. You're getting really annoying.
Good for you, but this is also an offtopic thread where you can talk about anything. I also use other sites to talk about offtopic things but thatīs not what iit is about. I just donīt like when anything except car plates and roadnumbers gets ignored in the offtopic thread.
Old December 24th, 2008, 10:27 PM   #1780
DJZG
...rodjen na Balkanu...

m'kay i finally arrived home... and now i'll be going out to drink some beer
see ya in tha morning

Tags
highways, motorways