daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Infrastructure and Mobility Forums > Highways & Autobahns

Highways & Autobahns All about automobility

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old April 11th, 2013, 06:15 AM   #19881
Nexis
Dark Wolf

Likes (Received): 17038

Meanwhile in the Swedish fictional world...

Visit the New Jersey Section
Nexis está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old April 11th, 2013, 03:42 PM   #19882
Verso
Islander

Likes (Received): 4749

Better bad publicity than no publicity.

RipleyLV liked this post
Verso no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 11th, 2013, 03:46 PM   #19883
Orionol
Mötesplatsen

Likes (Received): 263

Is that the newest Euro Truck Simulator?
Old April 11th, 2013, 04:44 PM   #19884
cinxxx
I ♥ Timişoara

Likes (Received): 18303

I just read a Romanian article about bank problems in Slovenia
cinxxx no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 11th, 2013, 05:14 PM   #19885
CNGL
Leudimin

Likes (Received): 1936

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexis View Post
Meanwhile in the Swedish fictional world...
That is just a mod, Scandinavian DLC is not confirmed yet. OTOH, I've read about SCS Software working on a Eastern European Expansion.

(Oh, almost forgot, this is Euro Truck Simulator 2)
Neque porro quisquam est qui dolorem ipsum, quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non nunquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem - Cicero, De finibus bonorum et malorum, from which placeholder text is derived.

Orionol liked this post
CNGL no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 11th, 2013, 07:34 PM   #19886
hofburg
middle lane hogger

Likes (Received): 464

few days ago I got a parking ticket in Italy. should I pay? or what can happen if I don't?
hofburg no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 11th, 2013, 08:20 PM   #19887
italystf

Likes (Received): 2186

Quote:
Originally Posted by hofburg View Post
few days ago I got a parking ticket in Italy. should I pay? or what can happen if I don't?
Initially ignore it, if you'll receive a recall later, then pay it.
italystf no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 11th, 2013, 09:36 PM   #19888
Nexis
Dark Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orionol View Post

Is that the newest Euro Truck Simulator?
Its a Map expansion done by modders , they are in talks with SCS about making it an official DLC probably for free. SCS would have to redo a few bridges realistically like Oresund and Storebelt , and add in landmarks in all the cities but thats about it. Most of the smaller things like the Road markings and signs have been recreated.... Theres also the map limit , they can only do Southern Scandinavia and the Baltic States while SCS can come in and do the rest. I have this strong feeling that SCS will seek out some of the talented and realistic modders in the community and ask them to help with the expansions and enhancements... They left expansions point all over the map so it can easily be expanded.... Some Modders have gone back and added towns in between the cities on the secondary roads to make it more realistic...its a possibility that SCS will allow for a select handful of modders to go back and redo certain parts of the map more realistically... The Map DLC's will be even more Realistic then the game itself , so they are taking a long time with each one. Cities and towns will be bigger and more diverse.

The Official Eastern Euro Expansion Phase 1....they have hinted at putting in some of the cities listed in the wishlist below as well...but we have these for now.

Poland : Gdansk , Olsztyn , Bialystock , Warsaw , Lodz , Lublin , Krakow , Katowice
Czech : Ostrava
Slovakia : Banska-Bystrica , Kosice
Hungary : Budapest , Debrecen

Most of the community would be happy with an expansion like this...which is possible if done in phases.

Western France/Andorra/Iberian Peninsula - 31 Cities - Le Harve , Le Mans , Breast , Nantes , Orleans , Bordeaux ,Limoges , Andorra La Vella , Barcelona , Zaragoza , Bilboa , Burgos , Leon , Oviedo , A Corunha , Viga , Porto , Salamanca , Madrid , Coimbra , Valencia , Caceres , Evora , Cordoba , Seville , Granada , Cartagena , Malage , Gilbraltar , Faro , Lisboa

Scandinavia - 30 Cities - Esbjerg , Kolding , Aarhus , Aalborg ,Odense , Kobenhavn , Malmo , Goteborg , Kalmar , Stockholm , Orebro , Olso , Kristiansand , Stavanger , Bergen , Trondheim , Narvik , Gavle , Sundsvali , Umea , Lulea , Oulu , Vaasa , Pori , Tampere , Helsinki , Turku , Kuopio

Baltic States - 11 Cities - Riga , Lieaja , Daugavpils , Tallin , Parnu , Tartu , Narva , Klaipeda , Kaunas , Vilnius , Panevezys

Southeastern France/Monaco/Italy Peninsula/Sicily - 25 cities - Toulouse , Nice , Marseille , Manaco , Genova , Pisa , Udine , Venezia , Bologna , Firenze , Ancona , Pescara , Roma , Foggia , Napoli , Bari , Lecce , Cosenza , Villa San Giovanni , Messina , Catania , Palermo , Triste , Marsala , Reggio Calabria

Southern Austria/Slovenia/Slovakia/Croatia/Hungary - 17 Cities - Graz , Villach , Klagenfurt , Ljubljana , Maribor , Zagreb , Rijeka , Split , Gyor , Budapest , Pecs , Szeged , Trnava , Nitra , Zillina , Presov , Kosice

Poland/Ukraine/Moldova/Romania/Bulgaria - 23 Cities - Katowice , Krakow , Warsaw , Gdansk , Rzeszow , Lodz , Lviv , Burcharest , Constanta , Sibu , Brasov , Cluj Napoca , Sofia , Burgas , Plovidiv , Chisinau , Odesa , Sevastopol , Kiev , Dnipropetreosk , Kharkiv , Mariupol , Donetsk

Western Russia - 7 Cities - Moscow , St. Petersburg , Murmansk , Nizhny Novgorod , Volgograd , Kaliningrad

Bosnia&Herzegovina/Montenegro/Serbia/Albania - 10 Cities - Durra , Tirana , Belgrade , Nis , Mostar , Banja Luka , Prishtine , Prizren , Niksic , Podgorica

Greece/Macedonia - 6 Cities - Athens , Patra , Kalamata , Thessaloniki , Ioannina , Skopje

Northern Ireland/Ireland - 10 Cities - Belfast , Londonderry/Derry , Newry , Dublin , Dundalk , Limerick , Cork , Galway , Rossalre , Sligo

Infill Cities - 3 Cities - Ostrava , Fishgaurd , Cairnryan

Total amount of cities - 171 New Cities

Ferry Routes

Dublin - Liverpool
Fishguard-Rossalre
Belfest-Liverpool
Felixstowe-Esbjerg
Frederikshaven-Goteberg
Frederikshaven-Olso
Kiel-Olso
Rostock-Malmo
Helsinki-Tallin
Vaasa-Umea
Stockholm-Helsinki
Stockholm-Tallin
Stockholm-Riga
Rostock-Klaipeda
Lieaja-Rostock
St. Petersburg-Stockholm

Bridge's we like to see...

Millau Viaduct
Rio–Antirrio bridge
Great Belt Bridge
Oresund Bridge
Pont de Normandie
Vasco da Gama Bridge
Surgut Bridge
25 de Abril Bridge
Little Belt Bridge
Straits of Messina Bridge
Old April 11th, 2013, 09:43 PM   #19889
Orionol
Mötesplatsen

Quote:
Its a Map expansion done by modders , they are in talks with SCS about making it an official DLC probably for free. SCS would have to redo a few bridges realistically like Oresund and Storebelt , and add in landmarks in all the cities but thats about it. Most of the smaller things like the Road markings and signs have been recreated.... Theres also the map limit , they can only do Southern Scandinavia and the Baltic States while SCS can come in and do the rest. I have this strong feeling that SCS will seek out some of the talented and realistic modders in the community and ask them to help with the expansions and enhancements... They left expansions point all over the map so it can easily be expanded.... Some Modders have gone back and added towns in between the cities on the secondary roads to make it more realistic...its a possibility that SCS will allow for a select handful of modders to go back and redo certain parts of the map more realistically... The Map DLC's will be even more Realistic then the game itself , so they are taking a long time with each one. Cities and towns will be bigger and more diverse.

The Official Eastern Euro Expansion Phase 1....they have hinted at putting in some of the cities listed in the wishlist below as well...but we have these for now.

Poland : Gdansk , Olsztyn , Bialystock , Warsaw , Lodz , Lublin , Krakow , Katowice
Czech : Ostrava
Slovakia : Banska-Bystrica , Kosice
Hungary : Budapest , Debrecen

Most of the community would be happy with an expansion like this...which is possible if done in phases.

Western France/Andorra/Iberian Peninsula - 31 Cities - Le Harve , Le Mans , Breast , Nantes , Orleans , Bordeaux ,Limoges , Andorra La Vella , Barcelona , Zaragoza , Bilboa , Burgos , Leon , Oviedo , A Corunha , Viga , Porto , Salamanca , Madrid , Coimbra , Valencia , Caceres , Evora , Cordoba , Seville , Granada , Cartagena , Malage , Gilbraltar , Faro , Lisboa

Scandinavia - 30 Cities - Esbjerg , Kolding , Aarhus , Aalborg ,Odense , Kobenhavn , Malmo , Goteborg , Kalmar , Stockholm , Orebro , Olso , Kristiansand , Stavanger , Bergen , Trondheim , Narvik , Gavle , Sundsvali , Umea , Lulea , Oulu , Vaasa , Pori , Tampere , Helsinki , Turku , Kuopio

Baltic States - 11 Cities - Riga , Lieaja , Daugavpils , Tallin , Parnu , Tartu , Narva , Klaipeda , Kaunas , Vilnius , Panevezys

Southeastern France/Monaco/Italy Peninsula/Sicily - 25 cities - Toulouse , Nice , Marseille , Manaco , Genova , Pisa , Udine , Venezia , Bologna , Firenze , Ancona , Pescara , Roma , Foggia , Napoli , Bari , Lecce , Cosenza , Villa San Giovanni , Messina , Catania , Palermo , Triste , Marsala , Reggio Calabria

Southern Austria/Slovenia/Slovakia/Croatia/Hungary - 17 Cities - Graz , Villach , Klagenfurt , Ljubljana , Maribor , Zagreb , Rijeka , Split , Gyor , Budapest , Pecs , Szeged , Trnava , Nitra , Zillina , Presov , Kosice

Poland/Ukraine/Moldova/Romania/Bulgaria - 23 Cities - Katowice , Krakow , Warsaw , Gdansk , Rzeszow , Lodz , Lviv , Burcharest , Constanta , Sibu , Brasov , Cluj Napoca , Sofia , Burgas , Plovidiv , Chisinau , Odesa , Sevastopol , Kiev , Dnipropetreosk , Kharkiv , Mariupol , Donetsk

Western Russia - 7 Cities - Moscow , St. Petersburg , Murmansk , Nizhny Novgorod , Volgograd , Kaliningrad

Bosnia&Herzegovina/Montenegro/Serbia/Albania - 10 Cities - Durra , Tirana , Belgrade , Nis , Mostar , Banja Luka , Prishtine , Prizren , Niksic , Podgorica

Greece/Macedonia - 6 Cities - Athens , Patra , Kalamata , Thessaloniki , Ioannina , Skopje

Northern Ireland/Ireland - 10 Cities - Belfast , Londonderry/Derry , Newry , Dublin , Dundalk , Limerick , Cork , Galway , Rossalre , Sligo

Infill Cities - 3 Cities - Ostrava , Fishgaurd , Cairnryan

Total amount of cities - 171 New Cities

Ferry Routes

Dublin - Liverpool
Fishguard-Rossalre
Belfest-Liverpool
Felixstowe-Esbjerg
Frederikshaven-Goteberg
Frederikshaven-Olso
Kiel-Olso
Rostock-Malmo
Helsinki-Tallin
Vaasa-Umea
Stockholm-Helsinki
Stockholm-Tallin
Stockholm-Riga
Rostock-Klaipeda
Lieaja-Rostock
St. Petersburg-Stockholm

Bridge's we like to see...

Millau Viaduct
Rio–Antirrio bridge
Great Belt Bridge
Oresund Bridge
Pont de Normandie
Vasco da Gama Bridge
Surgut Bridge
25 de Abril Bridge
Little Belt Bridge
Straits of Messina Bridge
Could you mail me when the expansion is ready. Would really like to try it. Seems to be very interesting and AWESOME!!!!
Old April 11th, 2013, 10:46 PM   #19890
CNGL
Leudimin

Likes (Received): 1936

Quote:
Western France/Andorra/Iberian Peninsula - 31 Cities - Le Havre , Le Mans , Brest , Nantes , Orleans , Bordeaux ,Limoges , Andorra La Vella , Barcelona , Zaragoza , Bilbao , Burgos , Leon , Oviedo , A Coruña , Vigo , Porto , Salamanca , Madrid , Coimbra , Valencia , Caceres , Evora , Cordoba , Seville , Granada , Cartagena , Malaga , Gibraltar , Faro , Lisboa
FTFY. I would put Alicante instead of Cartagena. But I want to see Zaragoza any day in ETS2 .
Neque porro quisquam est qui dolorem ipsum, quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non nunquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem - Cicero, De finibus bonorum et malorum, from which placeholder text is derived.
CNGL no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 11th, 2013, 10:55 PM   #19891
hofburg
middle lane hogger

Likes (Received): 464

@italystf

tnx I'll do that
hofburg no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 12th, 2013, 12:26 AM   #19892
Nexis
Dark Wolf

Quote:
Could you mail me when the expansion is ready. Would really like to try it. Seems to be very interesting and AWESOME!!!!

Orionol liked this post
Old April 12th, 2013, 01:01 AM   #19893
Orionol
Mötesplatsen

When is it expected to be ready/finished?
Old April 12th, 2013, 01:58 AM   #19894
Nexis
Dark Wolf

Quote:
When is it expected to be ready/finished?
By June , there also working on Euro Coach Simulator which would be a world addon , American Truck Simulator , and Ports for Linux and MAC..... Its a small team of about 20 people.... They did replace a few intersections that gave players problems with merging or turning with traffic lights or roundabouts...so they do pay attention to the feedback

Recent Timelapse...Austria to the UK - Takes about 65mins

Poznan - Szczecin

Orionol liked this post

Last edited by Nexis; April 12th, 2013 at 02:09 AM.
Old April 12th, 2013, 10:16 PM   #19895
Attus

Likes (Received): 1039

According to recent statistics, turnover of fuel decreased by 4 percent in Hungary related to the recent year (diesel -2%, benzin -6%). Related to 2009 Q1, diesel is -10%, benzin -39%.
Attus está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old April 12th, 2013, 11:10 PM   #19896
Suburbanist
on the road

Likes (Received): 21246

Has congestion decreased significantly as well? Have people migrated to NLG?
Old April 12th, 2013, 11:14 PM   #19897
Attus

Likes (Received): 1039

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburbanist View Post
Has congestion decreased significantly as well? Have people migrated to NLG?
No, people have migrated to Germany, Austria, UK... And those that are still in Hungary have no money to buy fuel so they use public transport. And, yes, congestions decreased significantly, in some regions drastically.
Attus está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old April 12th, 2013, 11:42 PM   #19898
Verso
Islander

Likes (Received): 4749

What's NLG?
Verso no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 12th, 2013, 11:47 PM   #19899
Suburbanist
on the road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verso View Post
What's NLG?
I meant LPG :p (liquefied petroleum gas)
Old April 12th, 2013, 11:50 PM   #19900
Suburbanist
on the road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attus View Post
No, people have migrated to Germany, Austria, UK... And those that are still in Hungary have no money to buy fuel so they use public transport. And, yes, congestions decreased significantly, in some regions drastically.
with such a drastic reduction on fuel use, unless a massive substitution of fleet that happened, traffic jams are bound to collapse.

I know many Eastern European countries rely on second-hand cars from Western Europe as a very important part of their car market. Since people are hanging out longer on their cars in Western Europe, I keep wondering which effects if any this will have on Eastern European fleet.

I once read 70% of new registration of cars in Romania were second-hand cars formerly registered in Germany, France, Italy etc.

Tags
highways, motorways